Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) (46566 Views)

Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) / Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail / 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by najoomey(m): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2021
May justice found wherever you are
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Wardstunna22(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2021
How can I reach the Woman I have 5k wey suppose dey spent on a few drinks today she deserve am abeg reach out with real info maybe the CO incharge ...
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2021
God has left this country on a supersonic jet, how on earth do you jail someone without trial in court!!!

this country is a shithole indeed
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by PhilipReigns(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2021
Newsmic:
Pregnant Woman Arrested During #Endsars Protest In Ondo Welcomes Baby In Prison (Photos)

A Nigerian lady identified as Kemisola Ogunniyi who was allegedly arrested in October 2020 during the EndSARS protest in Akure, Ondo state, has welcomed a baby at the Surulere prison in the state, IgbereTV reports.

Activist and publisher, Omoyele Sowore who shared her story online, claimed Kemisola was arrested by the police on October 24 on grounds that she looked like one of the protesters that burnt the APC office in the state. He said since then she had been in prison and has just welcomed her baby.

Posting photos of Kemisola with the baby, Sowore wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161678826327837/?app=fbl
She just birth another 2pac shakur.
Born in prison!
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Jostoman: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2021
habsydiamond:
This people will not cease to amaze me ooo... Because she looked like someone who participated in burning the APC office.. , u guys now put her in jail what's wrong with proper investigation in this country... When there is no human rights what can one do... Dem Don talk am say police is ur friend... that can lead to ur end.. I added the last part myself... Just name the pikin joseph. Only God knows what will be going on in her mind right now..
Akeredolu should release the woman. What kind of nonsense country be this now. Very heartless people.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
Jostoman:
Akeredolu should release the woman. What kind of nonsense country be this now. Very heartless people.
there is nothing as bad as suffering for a crime one didn't commit.. That woman will never serious counseling once she leaves that prison.

1 Like

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by drealcivilceno(m): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Praxis758:
There are many innocent souls languishing in prison suffering from crimes they know nothing about.

Eternity will not be fair to most police officers for abusing their privilege on helpless citizens.

I saw a tout that was in an alaba suru market, yesterday I find out say e don join army!

Wahala dey ooh!
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by dnawah(m): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
habsydiamond:
This people will not cease to amaze me ooo... Because she looked like someone who participated in burning the APC office.. , u guys now put her in jail what's wrong with proper investigation in this country... When there is no human rights what can one do... Dem Don talk am say police is ur friend... that can lead to ur end.. I added the last part myself... Just name the pikin joseph. Only God knows what will be going on in her mind right now..
you dey learn? somebody eat finish,e no clean mouth them arrest am.reason him resemble person wey suck oil from transformer, because of oil for him mouth.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
dnawah:
you dey learn? somebody eat finish,e no clean mouth them arrest am.reason him resemble person wey suck oil from transformer, because of oil for him mouth.
though something like this happened in the US.. A black guy was sentenced for raping a white lady... Without proper investigation the guy ended up spending 24years in jail. It was during 24th year in jail that the semen of the rapist came out negative...
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Trueteller0147: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
2 PAC is back
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by authority2006(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
joyandfaith:

You are not ok. 90% of those awaiting trials are innocent.

Lol. We agree that some people in prisons are innocent. But 90%? Nah.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Bekind123: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
Burna440:
Congratulations to the woman and thank God for safe delivery..

But let’s reason like sensible people, according to Sowore she was arrested October while she was pregnant, and this is June, so how did he know she was pregnant then? Cos by that October she would have been some days pregnant
Abi she was raped by those police men because she got pregnant that October.

1 Like

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Subgod: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
2pac
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Praxis758: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
drealcivilceno:

I saw a tout that was in an alaba suru market, yesterday I find out say e don join army!

Wahala dey ooh!

Wow..... Such a tout would never respect innocent citizens' right because that bullying and harassing mentality don't leave them.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by orisa37: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
GOVERNOR AKEREDOLU, PLEASE RELEASE THE MOTHER AND CHILD AND SUPPORT THEM.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by ajl: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
One of the reasons that this country must go down. The innocent should never suffer for a crime he/she know nothing about.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Cherez: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
habsydiamond:
Dem no go vex for this one now but call Naija a zoo now they will come for you
Like this country is pathetic
I mean that child doesn't deserve this
Now is it not clear the animals we call Police in this country?
We have failed that child
I beg anyone knows how to reach that child, I need to donate monies & wash my hands of this curse the NPF brought on themselves
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by dapojaja(m): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Another 2Pac in making!
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by hollaryeancaah1(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2021
There is a reason for every happening.... Who knows if she wasn't arrested she would have aborted the baby, she might be going to the pharmacy to get postinol before she was arrested.

Nice defending to the baby.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Bukasint(f): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unless she was arrested on her way to go buy Postinor, this does not add up to veteran womb watchers like me.

come snatch my womb...i want to be ur babymama
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by LebenNG: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unless she was arrested on her way to go buy Postinor, this does not add up to veteran womb watchers like me.
Chai Nwamaikpe the one that dares the thunder and nothing will happen grin grin grin... dis june makes it 8 month since her incarceration.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by LebenNG: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This ur particular post no follow
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by rotadeco27: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
She should be interrogated very well. She might have been raped the same day she was arrested by those animals in uniform or she just finished having sex and got arrested on her way to get drugs to prevent pregnancy.
Congratulations to her as the boy was destined to be born anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Photos Of Asari Dokubo And His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.