Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,113 members, 7,899,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) (45654 Views)

“mrs H” – Mercy Eke Writes As Photo Of Her With Mystery Man Surfaces / Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat / Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Depressed101: 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
It beats my imagination when I see some women reject the movement. Like they are so comfortable being opressed. SHM

Why are Nigerian men so so insecure?
Once the hear the word "feminism" their blood get hot.

is Nigerian men the cause of this post..? Mind yourself

1 Like

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by effort1: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
It beats my imagination when I see some women reject the movement. Like they are so comfortable being opressed. SHM

Why are Nigerian men so so insecure? Once the hear the word "feminism" their blood get hot.

Respecting your husband is not sign of weakness; it's a sign of strength.

A dumb, mentally dead feminist will never know this.

6 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by effort1: 12:04am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Did you know that without feminism, we wouldn't have gotten people like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Kamala Harris, Angela Merkel etc? Feminisms open doors for equality and women empowerment. I spits on any women who rejects the movement.

There's no agreement between your senseless idea of feminism and those people you mentioned. Okonjo iweala is happily married.

Your own upside down idea of feminism can never keep a man. You will end up becoming a cankerworm in his house. You will either drive him to an early grave or drive him to send you packing.

3 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Hangulsaram: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

Why are Nigerian men so so insecure? Once the hear the word "feminism" their blood get hot.

Who is oppressing you? Your fear when you see men is your problem. Men are not the one that made you a woman and you can never be a man, replace a man or play the role of a man. You are uniquely and beautifully made as a woman with your unique role to play, do it and stop dragging position with men.

3 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by effort1: 12:14am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Married women who are the head of their families. Probably feeding their husbands.

You are as dumb as I suspected..because a woman is more popular than her husband doesn't make her the head of the family.

7 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by PROPHETmichael: 12:18am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by ImaIma1(f): 12:30am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

Not being a feminist doesn't mean you accept oppression. A normal and confident woman will know how to get by without being oppressed by anyone, whether man or woman.

When I hear "feminist", especially in Nigeria, all that comes to mind is ladies with bitterness, hurt and animosity towards men and I don't want to be part of such clique. Not all of us will associate with feminism.

6 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Susily(m): 12:36am On Jun 18, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
You came up with a percentage devoid of reality,to even think that feminism alone is about victimhood and oppression shows that you don't know what feminism is.Instead of asking people how they have been oppressed why don't you sit down and ask within yourself if some certain treatment of people sit down well with your conscience.Asking questions alone shows that you wanna feign ignorance devoid of reality

I am a feminist and I know what feminism means before identifying as one.I have read Chimamanda's book and I will continue to follow the trend and instill the values on my children because feminism is still needed today and is not going away anytime soon.

Pls point me to anywhere in the Nigerian constitution that prohibits and oppresses women from participating in any endeavor they want to go into

A woman has as much rights as a man as far as the Nigerian constitution is concerned and because you're a woman you shouldn't expect to get things at the platter, you have to compete for it

The last time I checked, there's a Ministry of women affairs and none for Men affairs......for the sake of equality that Feminists preach, there should also be Ministry for Men affairs

And there are organizations that have a compulsory slot for women where women will be incorporated into the organization not by merit but by the virtue of being a woman.......a privilege men never get to enjoy. As a man you'll have to earn it but women get the slot for just being women

So pls enlighten me about your movement, what's the movement all about?? And how are women being "Legally oppressed" in Nigeria?? The last time I checked, if someone denies you your legal rights, you'll have to drag the person's ass to court but you don't have to expect to get things you need to hustle for on a platter of gold

Pls do well to enlighten the house on your movement.......unless it's no longer equality with men you guys want but to dominate men

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Germi9: 12:44am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

You have really given up… pls do not my dear
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by pacespot(m): 12:46am On Jun 18, 2021
Nigerian feminism version is only making the price of sex gadgets like cucumber rise up in the market. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 18, 2021
I still don't understand the idea behind this feminism

1 Like

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by No4kin: 1:14am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Reality TV star, Mercy Eke, asked feminists to avoid her after she agreed with a quote that averred that a woman's character keeps a man.

The quote read;

Mercy re-shared it on her snapchat handle, affirming that she agrees with the quote.

https://instagram.com/official_mercyeke?utm_medium=copy_link
Respect and peace of mind, I swear it was like magic Ladies.
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by lanocfoods: 1:44am On Jun 18, 2021
BKayy:

You just listed married women
Take out time to read up on feminism, it has nothing to do with marriage or being married. Again men could and are feminist too. I know you might come with a lame counter view, but i'll really advice you set aside your male ego before you do.
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by nanauju(f): 2:06am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

Truth is, you can’t force everyone to agree with you ok your opinion. Keep fighting for your self, sanity and your female offsprings. Make the little change, don’t let anyone distract you really
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 18, 2021
ImaIma1:

Not being a feminist doesn't mean you accept oppression. A normal and confident woman will know how to get by without being oppressed by anyone, whether man or woman.

When I hear "feminist", especially in Nigeria, all that comes to mind is ladies with bitterness, hurt and animosity towards men and I don't want to be part of such clique. Not all of us will associate with feminism.
Not always true. Chimamanda is a feminist. Is she bitter? I don't think so.
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 18, 2021
effort1:

You are as dumb as I suspected..because a woman is more popular than her husband doesn't make her the head of the family.

More popular and richer than her husband. Deal with it.
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 18, 2021
effort1:

There's no agreement between your senseless idea of feminism and those people you mentioned. Okonjo iweala is happily married.

Your own upside down idea of feminism can never keep a man. You will end up becoming a cankerworm in his house. You will either drive him to an early grave or drive him to seen you packing.
Who told you feminists don't get married? Chimamanda is a core feminist and a married woman.
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 18, 2021
jimmychang:

Are you new on Nairaland grin grin.... grin..

No wonder the men in South Korea are fighting back grin grin..No worry e go soon be for Una.The funny thing is that it is those who have nothing to offer that scream feminism more.
Chimamanda Adichie did yall dirty in her last book grin grin.The only true feminist I know grin.

The old feminism I agree but this new wave sponsored by misandrist,lesbians and damaged women I don't subscribe to it.Bunch of entitled persons.
The female teacher who raped a student wasn't in Nigeria. Point me to a female rapist in Nigeria.
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by NkanAkpanika: 2:46am On Jun 18, 2021
HITsquad:
Opera Wifney : being a mother is the most difficult Job on earth.

Bill burr : hell No
Oil Rigger.
War Correspondent. ...
Microchip Manufacturer. ...
Mountain Guide. ...
Bull Rider. ...
Courier. ...
Construction Worker! grin
Guy na few wise men understand this post cheesy

1 Like

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by RudeWomenSuck: 2:52am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

Shut your smelly mouth you vibrator loving lesbian tramp. Go fvck yourself.

So Nigerian men are insecure, including your father, grandfather, uncles and all your male relatives.

Did your father and grandfathers marry or tolerate any feminist traits in their wives and was your mother a feminist too.

You Feminists are just full of sheet and I pray your man if you are ever lucky to stop your lesbianism and your addiction to vibrators fvcks your housemaid and gets her pregnant as she has more manners in her toenails than in your feminist brain and I pray your house girl sends you packing from your husbands house after getting pregnant for him.

Since you want to copy every fad the oyinbo's follow, why don't you go and start fvucking empty bottles of wine. Not that you feminists lesbians don't do so already anyway.

You are just a manner-less LovePeddler and a lousy lesbian she goat.

It shall not be well with all Feminists and their enablers and sympathisers and God will punish the generation of all Feminists and you will all rot in hellfire. Eyin obayeje oshi.

Spits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by pompeiimagnus: 2:57am On Jun 18, 2021
EndRape2:
Which is better, or which will you advice sister to pick,

1. Living alone at old age with peace of mind
2. Living with an abusive useless man, that careless about her emotions, beat her, molest her, cheat on her, even sleep with their maid, different girls, stingy to her needs etc. Even have other wives , careless about the children.

None of the above, because both are extreme cases. My advise to her would be: Pick a good man and submit to him even if she earns more than he does.

1 Like

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by NoPeace4Feminst: 3:22am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

I know your type. After realizing that men run away from them because their private part smells like a toilet because they have damaged the barrier between the vagina and rectum and bladder by their addiction to vibrators with their lesbian or bisexual partners, they now know that no man will stay with them after his first encounter with their damaged smelly parts and so out of bitterness at the thought of a long and lonely life , they want to spoil the market for those few women whose private parts have not been damaged by vibrators hence they turn to vitriolic feminism for comfort and to justify their lack of getting constant good dick.

Bunch of dirty smelly vagina wankers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by FeministAreSick: 3:42am On Jun 18, 2021
jimmychang:
Always blaming men for everything .My dear fix up your brain you don dey mad grin grin

All of una dey mad .... grin grin

No mind dem.

Majority of Feminists have undiagnosed mental health issues and when you factor in the fact that women are 40% more likely than men to develop mental illness according to a study reported in the UK Guardian then its no mystery that most feminist are mentally ill.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/may/22/women-men-mental-illness-study

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by effort1: 3:50am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Who told you feminists don't get married? Chimamanda is a core feminist and a married woman.

Not your own absurd kind of feminism.

Your own feminism only brings a home down, not build a home.

You shouldn't even get married, because it is an oppression. Stay single all your life

2 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by effort1: 3:53am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
More popular and richer than her husband. Deal with it.

Because you are more popular and richer than your husband doesn't make you head of the home.

Alakija is richer and more popular than her husband, yet, she still washed his boxers.

You are so dumb to think a man needs a woman who brings money.

What a man needs is a woman giving him peace of mind.

If you don't offer that because of your dumb feminism absurdity, no man will marry you. You will die single

2 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by 7pages(m): 4:15am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

just one sweet dickk will reset your brain
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by mightyokwy(m): 4:38am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

You must bring men into your madness. A lady made a statement and you drag men into it. You group of Nigerian feminist cry only when you are not the oppressor.
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Abagworo(m): 4:41am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Did you know that without feminism, we wouldn't have gotten people like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Kamala Harris, Angela Merkel etc? Feminisms open doors for equality and women empowerment. I spits on any women who rejects the movement.

Feminism as practised by feminist is different from gender equality. Feminists believe in exchange of gender roles thinking that female gender roles are wrong. Gender equality gives equal opportunities irrespective of gender be it male, female, mixed or transexual and that's what we should all support.

1 Like

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by engrchykae(m): 5:42am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
it was feminism that also brought virgin Mary,queen Amina,fumilayo ransom kuti.
Alpha women have been in existence since Adam,they don't need noise to attain levels.
Stop this feminism charade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 5:55am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Ediot so when one is first to comment it means the person has noting going on in his/her life? Shame on you.

Sweety, I’m still here. Didn’t get banned by your report.
I’m just letting you know that I survived your abuse of power. I’m a survivor.
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Sterope(f): 6:20am On Jun 18, 2021
She is showing disgust to an ideology that has contributed to her growth. Your question should be directed to her not me
Drella:

Someone is showing disgust towards feminism, you're say feminism enabled her to do this and that.
Aren't you negating the post?
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by IvarDboneless: 6:24am On Jun 18, 2021
I been think say this girl no get sense before but now she has proved me wrong. I love you girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date / Toolz Outfit To AMVCA 2017 Got Fans Gushing (Photos) / Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.