Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,033 members, 7,899,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban (51390 Views)

Henry Shield Replies Kemi Olunloyo Over Twitter Impersonation Allegation (Pics) / Amaechi: Chinese Firm Embarrassing Nigeria Over Lagos-Ibadan Railway Stations / Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:
This is one thing I love about Indians...

Even though their country is the real definition of shithole, they still try to speak well of it in public domains. There are places in India where children will have to swim through water filled with poo of different sizes to get to school but they won't let the world see these slums..If you have watched slumdog millionaire, you will have an idea of what I am saying.

...but here in Nigeria, just because you don't like a president, you go on twitter, Facebook, Reddit, quora etc to call your country zoo., spread fake news, exaggerate ills in the country, insult your president like he is the reason your life is miserable, and then tag the whole world to see..

Why won't a shithole like India, Kenya look down on us?

Who cares....oga carry ur face enter gutter jare...Your useless dumb president is incompetent and heartless...so we should keep shut like mumu and b looking at the moon abi...infact u need a brain reset.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by ThatFairGuy1: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
You all did with your unthinkable wailing attitude. Buhari is not why most lazy asss M'FUVKING Nigerian Youths are not doing well
FarahAideed:
Buhari has reduced Nigeria to a laughing stock

2 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by ThatFairGuy1: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
That's to say he's no more hiding His WAILING attitude. WAILING WAILERS
seunmsg:
I won’t mind if Nigeria is downgraded to the level of China in terms of infrastructural development, technological innovations, manufacturing capacity and military advancement. Not a bad wish!

But wait o lalasticlala, a random Indian tweeted his opinion and you opened a thread about it and moved it quickly to the front page. Are we now to start opening threads about every opinion expressed in a tweet? Is Nairaland now lacking content or what? Absolute poo!

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by BleedTears: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

Even though their country is the real definition of shithole, they still try to speak well of it in public domains. There are places in India where children will have to swim through water filled with poo of different sizes to get to school but they won't let the world see these slums..If you have watched slumdog millionaire, you will have an idea of what I am saying.

...but here in Nigeria, just because you don't like a president, you go on twitter, Facebook, Reddit, quora etc to call your country zoo., spread fake news, exaggerate ills in the country, insult your president like he is the reason your life is miserable, and then tag the whole world to see..

LOL you're talking about script movie with CGI

You forget to mention World Standard Hospitals In India, Pharmaceutical Companies India, Manufacturing Plants in INDIA.

India is 1.3B, Nigeria is 200M that is times 6+ of Nigeria imagine their resources was only for 200M like Nigeria their country will be a paradise still yet India is far better than Nigeria.

The Tech in India or Science in India Nigeria never dream am.

If you know all this and still call India shithole then I wonder what you call Nigeria.

And lastly you want Nigeria to be suffering and smiling praising their oppressor like zombie while the government keep looting our common patrimony dry. Fear God BABA

5 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by luluman: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

I beg go sidon. Mr chief justice of nairaland Did you say that when your brothers did same to our former president?

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by colestephan86: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
lalasticlala:
Dhruv Rathee @dhruv_rathee wrote:

https://twitter.com/dhruv_rathee/status/1405423078629285888?s=09
Nonscence , is India better than china? Yeye

3 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Olafisoyem: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

You’re talking nonesense but I know you won’t agree.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by authority2006(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kimjongun:

India situation is different from the hopelessness that Nigeria leaders put Nigerians in

The major reason people are shouting is because they have been neglected by the government, Indians still have some things working. Any time the government remember Nigeria it's more like an insult, like paying graduates 30k and still owing them

I would choose Nigeria over India any day anytime as a country to work and live in.

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by dapadawee: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

And you got over 200 likes for poo shit trash that came out of your mouth. Have you ever been to India that nation is a million times better than Nigeria. India na China mate In the next one decade Nigeria no be Ghana mate in the next million years

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by FarahAideed: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
You all did with your unthinkable wailing attitude. Buhari is not why mostly lazy asss M'FUVKING Nigerian Youths are not doing well

You no get anything pass any NIGERIAN youth so rest
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Burstit(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

You no get sense
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by JayB11(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:
Read my siggy, man. I have put it in bold

But there is this girl I would like you to marry..She is Bigsarah..very intelligent.. problem is, she is an atheist angry

LMAO......running to da hills.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Cousin9999: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
India is a country where r*pe is rampant, people rub cow sh** on themselves, and inbreeding is an accepted practice.

If this ugly as* Indian doesn't go sit their as* down somewhere. Shouldn't they be somewhere cheating on a test or kissing oyinbo butt? Those are national sports in India.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by pieces18: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

All these countries are human rights abusers.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Gambit23: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

India is not a shit hole & nigeria is a notorious zoo
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Gambit23: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:
I won’t mind if Nigeria is downgraded to the level of China in terms of infrastructural development, technological innovations, manufacturing capacity and military advancement. Not a bad wish!

But wait o lalasticlala, a random Indian tweeted his opinion and you opened a thread about it and moved it quickly to the front page. Are we now to start opening threads about every opinion expressed in a tweet? Is Nairaland now lacking content or what? Absolute poo!

Paid dolt.

Zombie.

BMC.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by shegzhkn: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
abbey621:

You people believe anything. Poverty capital according to what? Certainly not by GDP, certainly not by education and most certainly not by resources. It is the most mismanaged country based on available resources but let's not get it twisted when it comes to poverty we don't even come close, if you think it's a lie, google Burundi or South Sudan.

This one that you defending what is undefendable i hope uncle sam has not ship you to one sub sahara africa country.

Naija na dem poor pass and u know this .
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by gawu1: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

Ipob pigs can be funny. They have always wanted to be Jews; just yesterday they were Ugandans, today they have metamorphosed to being Indians; who knows what they could be tomorrow.
A he-goat can always grow horns; it should stop calling itself a cow because that can always remain wishful thinking.

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by otunbakolawole(m): 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Same shithole runs almost all every segment of your glorified poo poo economy. Let India open its doors to Nigerians for 24 hours, half of the country will run into the shithole.
OnionBandit:

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by abbey621(m): 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
shegzhkn:

This one that you defending what is undefendable i hope uncle sam has not ship you to one sub sahara africa country.

Naija na dem poor pass and u know this .

Person wey never visit another farmland will always claim his father's is the biggest.....Seek wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by xeju: 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

If they wouldn't let the world see it, why was it in a movie? because you've 300+ likes doesn't mean you're sensible, it just means you've 300+ people who have your kind of outlandish brain and thinking. Democracy is freedom of criticism and calling out of the unacceptables. From your claim, because Indians don't call out evil(which is a lie already) also means Nigerians shouldn't speak up? Caged tard

2 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by KRSWon: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2021
Can someone remind me why we're trying to throw stones at India when even much of our transport depends on India?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/TVS_Motor_Company

They have a global-scale heavy Industry, including the likes of TATA (owners of Land Rover and Jaguar), something we don't have.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by meccuno: 12:11am On Jun 18, 2021
[s]
OnionBandit:

[/s]
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by MrBachelor: 12:30am On Jun 18, 2021
mrvitalis:

Do u even know how India is structured ?
Every region control their resources and are politically equal ...a region with 100 million is politically equal to a region of 5 million

Would your northern brothers agree to that ?

U can't make Nigeria function for only one tribe and expect the rest to love nigeria

Restructure Nigeria to 6 zones that are politically equal then watch us love nigeria

This is a quotable quote.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by calcal: 12:43am On Jun 18, 2021
Let's call a spade a spade, the zoo will like you

OnionBandit:

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:44am On Jun 18, 2021
Rissimenky:

Most Nigerians are DUMB, THOUGHTLESS and STUPID with no common sense.

That is why.

India has power cuts DAILY. But you would never know this unless you researched it, or visited there yourself.

Nigeria? The whole world now knows Nigeria has power cuts by virtue of the loud, big, thoughtless, self hating mouths of Nigerians.

When India officially had the most poor people of any country on earth, we NEVER knew it or heard any Indian calling their own country ''poverty capital of the world'', but the minute Nigeria was officially reported to have taken that position from India, Nigerians went online in their thousands proclaiming their country as the ''world poverty capital''.

Nigerians are sick people mentally. Maybe they are cursed.

And what are you
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by effort1: 12:44am On Jun 18, 2021
mrvitalis:

Do u even know how India is structured ?
Every region control their resources and are politically equal ...a region with 100 million is politically equal to a region of 5 million

Would your northern brothers agree to that ?

U can't make Nigeria function for only one tribe and expect the rest to love nigeria

Restructure Nigeria to 6 zones that are politically equal then watch us love nigeria

Onionbandit is a daft idiot. He thinks people just love their countries for no reason.

You can't be promoting tribalism, ethnicity, religion bigotry as a president and expect people to love you.

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:02am On Jun 18, 2021
That Indian zimpbee on the beats... Nigeria too sweet for their mouth... the goat has forgotten that his brothers are here making millions... they rather stay in this shit hole than rather return to a place that couldn't control covid 19 spread...!!!

Unfortunate Asian... Expired.... !! Ewu!!.

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by pacespot(m): 1:20am On Jun 18, 2021
When I heard India, I thought it was a whole country and their people mocking Nigeria. Just a random tweet from an unknown person is now forming opinion for the entire country. And the fact that it made it to nairaland front page even elaborates this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Ademola121(m): 1:24am On Jun 18, 2021
If not that we have been banned, I would have gone to reply this mofo! � Nigeria don’t worry, when you lift the ban, I will still reply this mofo! �
He wee still hear it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi / Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja / Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.