Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,033 members, 7,899,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban (51394 Views)

Henry Shield Replies Kemi Olunloyo Over Twitter Impersonation Allegation (Pics) / Amaechi: Chinese Firm Embarrassing Nigeria Over Lagos-Ibadan Railway Stations / Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by grandlexuz(m): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2021
Timon4real:
Well I understand China in that list because they love to control and create thier own indigenous platforms ranging from businesses to culture...
But you see other countries there...nothing comot...
Including this yeye India

People fly from the US to get medical care in India.

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by grandlexuz(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2021
OnionBandit:
This is one thing I love about Indians...

Even though their country is the real definition of shithole, they still try to speak well of it in public domains. There are places in India where children will have to swim through water filled with poo of different sizes to get to school but they won't let the world see these slums..If you have watched slumdog millionaire, you will have an idea of what I am saying.

...but here in Nigeria, just because you don't like a president, you go on twitter, Facebook, Reddit, quora etc to call your country zoo., spread fake news, exaggerate ills in the country, insult your president like he is the reason your life is miserable, and then tag the whole world to see..

Why won't a shithole like India, Kenya look down on us?

Nigeria can't compare with India. People fly on daily basis from the US to India for medical care.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by whitebeard(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2021
OnionBandit:

Even though their country is the real definition of shithole, they still try to speak well of it in public domains. There are places in India where children will have to swim through water filled with poo of different sizes to get to school but they won't let the world see these slums..If you have watched slumdog millionaire, you will have an idea of what I am saying.

...but here in Nigeria, just because you don't like a president, you go on twitter, Facebook, Reddit, quora etc to call your country zoo., spread fake news, exaggerate ills in the country, insult your president like he is the reason your life is miserable, and then tag the whole world to see..

that is india's choice...!

This is Nigeria we don't want what we don't want...!!

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Yinkusgold: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
abbey621:

You people believe anything. Poverty capital according to what? Certainly not by GDP, certainly not by education and most certainly not by resources. It is the most mismanaged country based on available resources but let's not get it twisted when it comes to poverty we don't even come close, if you think it's a lie, google Burundi or South Sudan.

Irrespective of d source of poverty, (mismanagement of resources which u have mentioned as d major cause), d bottomline is dat we are d poverty capital of d world. not dat we lack resources but unfair/uneven distribution of wealth coupled with high(poor) population, we are now 6th in the world popularly.
India is no 2, (very close to china) her population is 7 times of Nigeria and still better than Nigeria in many areas. A lot of our medical needs are met in india, we don't even produce vaccines (anymore) e.t.c & u compare Nigeria with s/sudan(of yesterday) and "little" burundi, let's b sensible & shun complacency

2 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by sonofthunder: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
mrvitalis:

How would the middle belt suffer in a zone they are majority ? With option of taraba and southern kaduna joining them

How did you divide your zones?
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Yinkusgold: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
OnionBandit:

Image making? fine. Every govt of d world would like dat, good or bad.
But u shouldn't be rubbing feaces on ur body & claim all is well, things will get "deadly" worse, specifically 9ja status

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Yinkusgold: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
that youtuber needs to mind his own country's business.

India's holiest river is swollen with Covid victims

By Geeta Pandey
BBC News, Delhi

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57154564#:~:text=India's%20holiest%20river%2C%20the%20Ganges,they%20are%20Covid%2D19%20victims.

Filthy India Photos by Nobody: 3:48am On May 10, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1285574/filthy-india-photos

https://www.chinasmack.com/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions

Tell us any Developed country that is not fatally affected by Covid 19!

If nigeria can have over 1.4 billion with this our situation, then only God knows what would have happen.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Kfed4ril(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
OnionBandit:

You didn’t have a problem with people insulting the president prior 2015, what changed?
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Techguy96(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
OnionBandit:

Don't even compare Nigeria to India, they are part of India that's as developed as the First World country.
India was having major fuel scarcity just like Nigeria, they decided to build the world largest refinery. That's how u know a working country.

When it comes to computer programming and medicine, India's are the best.

India is partly a first world country incase u don't know.

Nigeria nor follow for were India dey at all.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by MummyD2020(f): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
mrvitalis:

Do u even know how India is structured ?
Every region control their resources and are politically equal ...a region with 100 million is politically equal to a region of 5 million

Would your northern brothers agree to that ?

U can't make Nigeria function for only one tribe and expect the rest to love nigeria

Restructure Nigeria to 6 zones that are politically equal then watch us love nigeria

Bros where u dey make i buy u beer abeg. I hope he sticks to the truth you just divulged to him
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by caprini1: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
Rissimenky:

Most Nigerians are DUMB, THOUGHTLESS and STUPID with no common sense.

That is why.

India has power cuts DAILY. But you would never know this unless you researched it, or visited there yourself.

Nigeria? The whole world now knows Nigeria has power cuts by virtue of the loud, big, thoughtless, self hating mouths of Nigerians.

When India officially had the most poor people of any country on earth, we NEVER knew it or heard any Indian calling their own country ''poverty capital of the world'', but the minute Nigeria was officially reported to have taken that position from India, Nigerians went online in their thousands proclaiming their country as the ''world poverty capital''.

Nigerians are sick people mentally. Maybe they are cursed.

With the human and Natural resources in Nigeria,and the misruled years ,Nigeria deserves worst names under this earth.

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by abbey621(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Yinkusgold:

Irrespective of d source of poverty, (mismanagement of resources which u have mentioned as d major cause), [s]d bottomline is dat we are d poverty capital of d world[/s]. not dat we lack resources but unfair/uneven distribution of wealth coupled with high(poor) population, we are now 6th in the world popularly.
India is no 2, (very close to china) her population is 7 times of Nigeria and still better than Nigeria in many areas. A lot of our medical needs are met in india, we don't even produce vaccines (anymore) e.t.c & u compare Nigeria with s/sudan(of yesterday) and "little" burundi, let's b sensible & shun complacency

You cannot make a claim that is devoid of fact, if you knew anything about economics, you will not repeat the statement that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. It is not complacency to seek facts instead of sentiments, we are talking about poverty here not corruption or advancements but plain poverty. Statements like that is not backed by any factual evidence, now if you said the most disappointing, the most wicked or the most corrupt, I will never argue against that but when it comes to poverty majority of you guys don't know how bad it can still get and I pray you'll never know.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by abbey621(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
oyoirabor:

Like I said earlier the country is mess because your likes.... pretending to be what you're not!! Hypocrites!!

Nobody is pretending about anything but if you think because you dey suffer you can just spew any nonsense that comes out of your mind then think again amigo! Propaganda and falsehoods is what gave us Buhari, let's stop the vicious cycle and focus on facts, I would have taken you more seriously if you argued your points with facts rather than throwing a tantrum like a little kid!
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Yinkusgold: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
abbey621:

You cannot make a claim that is devoid of fact, if you knew anything about economics, you will not repeat the statement that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. It is not complacency to seek facts instead of sentiments, we are talking about poverty here not corruption or advancements but plain poverty. Statements like that is not backed by any factual evidence, now if you said the most disappointing, the most wicked or the most corrupt, I will never argue against that but when it comes to poverty majority of you guys don't know how bad it can still get and I pray you'll never know.

If ur deductive reasoning is functioning @ an optimum capacity den u go back to my post & read it again i gave u statistics not sentiments. What do u know about economics and social science? that u claim others don't know.
further, "poverty capital of d world" is not a private creation it's a global definition & this is not 2 target Nigeria becos there over 200 countries
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Yinkusgold: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
abbey621:

as if corruption or "financial" wickedness cannot lead to that poverty, bad policy with an increasing birth rate the only country in sub - saharan african (poorest region) in top 10 (No 6) by population in the world. By volume we are the poverty capital of the world. Compare the countries population/people living below $10 daily.
the most important is by VOLUME/NO.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by abbey621(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Yinkusgold:

If ur deductive reasoning is functioning @ an optimum capacity den u go back to my post & read it again i gave u statistics not sentiments. What do u know about economics and social science? that u claim others don't know.
further, "poverty capital of d world" is not a private creation it's a global definition & this is not 2 target Nigeria becos there over 200 countries

I deal with business and economic data for a living with over a decade of experience, you have shown nothing so far to confirm that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world, you could not use GDP, you could not use living standards nor could you use average household income. So tell me what economic data do you have to go by? Let me guess you take the word of one nuisance study with no official data over the lists of Forbes, businessinsider, worldbank and so on. Unlike you I do not dwell on bullshit sentimental rhetoric but facts, visit the links below to educate yourself and apologize for your ignorance:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/mapped-the-25-poorest-countries-in-the-world-1030335981
https://www.statista.com/statistics/227162/most-miserable-countries-in-the-world/
https://www.gfmag.com/global-data/economic-data/the-poorest-countries-in-the-world
https://www.focus-economics.com/blog/the-poorest-countries-in-the-world
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/poorest-countries-in-the-world

If you want to argue based on facts let's do that but if you prefer mincing words like a child sorry I'm out!
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by abbey621(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Yinkusgold:

as if corruption or "financial" wickedness cannot lead to that poverty, bad policy with an increasing birth rate the only country in sub - saharan african (poorest region) in top 10 (No 6) by population in the world. By volume we are the poverty capital of the world. Compare the countries population/people living below $10 daily.
the most important is by VOLUME/NO.

You're not making sense without even thinking too far, if we are to go by population India would be the poverty capital of the world based on the criteria you mentioned above. Perhaps your problem is delivery, do you mean poverty capital of Africa?

Let me break it down for you, the number of poor people in India is over 300 million, what's the population of Nigeria?
https://www.downtoearth.org.in/blog/governance/mass-poverty-is-back-in-india-76348
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by oyoirabor: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
abbey621:

Nobody is pretending about anything but if you think because you dey suffer you can just spew any nonsense that comes out of your mind then think again amigo! Propaganda and falsehoods is what gave us Buhari, let's stop the vicious cycle and focus on facts, I would have taken you more seriously if you argued your points with facts rather than throwing a tantrum like a little kid!

Here he goes again "if you think because you dey suffer"...
With this Iam done..!!!
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Yinkusgold: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
abbey621:

You're not making sense without even thinking too far, if we are to go by population India would be the poverty capital of the world based on the criteria you mentioned above. Perhaps your problem is delivery, do you mean poverty capital of Africa?

Let me break it down for you, the number of poor people in India is over 300 million, what's the population of Nigeria?
https://www.downtoearth.org.in/blog/governance/mass-poverty-is-back-in-india-76348
u don't reason properly.
cognitively & deductively u are poor.
let me enlighten u we've just overtook india.
are u considering d people/wages or daily earnings what is 1 Dollar to a Naira and 1 Dollar to a Rupee can u compare?
d people u call poor in india are as rich (or atleast comfortable) as those who send u on an errand or blindfolded u here.
FYI there are poor people in China or even U.S.A then relate to ours. poorest of d poor(exchange rate) reside here quantitywise & quality wise we are no 1
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Yinkusgold: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
abbey621:

in continuation of the response to the nonsense u posted.
u are really making a big mistake by comparing how wealthy a nation is (economy) and how poor her people are. e.g Nigeria is one of the biggest economy in africa and yet you admitted that may be it is the poverty capital of Africa, doesn't that tell u one thing. with our wealth no constant power supply which can generate more engagements for the people e.t.c wealth is restricted to few people.
#badgovernment.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Yinkusgold: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
abbey621:

let me educate u further GDP per capita income is just an imaginary earnings of individual which divides d country's total home production (gdp, gross domestic production) by d population e.g if our gdp is $200m & our population is 200m then GDP per capita $200/200m people = $1 per person. Although dis may suggest the ideal situation of how wealthy d people of that country should b but this is not realistic if wealth is not spread. It is just a division of production by population. Dont b deceived
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by abbey621(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Yinkusgold:

u don't reason properly.
cognitively & deductively u are poor.
let me enlighten u we've just overtook india.
are u considering d people/wages or daily earnings what is 1 Dollar to a Naira and 1 Dollar to a Rupee can u compare?
d people u call poor in india are as rich (or atleast comfortable) as those who send u on an errand or blindfolded u here.
FYI there are poor people in China or even U.S.A then relate to ours. poorest of d poor(exchange rate) reside here quantitywise & quality wise we are no 1

Unfortunately I'll prefer the facts of real researchers over the incoherent blabbering you just posted. There's no need to argue much, you clearly don't know what you're talking about, I'm still waiting for your economic fact that proves Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. Just spend some time on Google and confirm the amount of Indians living in extreme poverty(Less than $2 a day) and if you're too lazy to do that just ask yourself what is 40% of 1.3 Billion now compare it to 60% of 220 million, even with this generous computation, I still can't see how Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. I repeat difference between you and I is simple, I have the facts to back up my statements, you do not, so why argue? Your comment that the poor in India is more comfortable than the poor over here is just plain comedy, may God no allow you know real poverty.

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by abbey621(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Yinkusgold:

let me educate u further GDP per capita income is just an imaginary earnings of individual which divides d country's total home production (gdp, gross domestic production) by d population e.g if our gdp is $200m & our population is 200m then GDP per capita $200/200m people = $1 per person. Although dis may suggest the ideal situation of how wealthy d people of that country should b but this is not realistic if wealth is not spread. It is just a division of production by population. Dont b deceived

There are many economic indices used not just GDP, we have standard of living, unemployment rate, inflation rate and above all the international poverty line which was set at round $2 per day, majority of these indices still does not support your assertions so where you wan turn next?
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Yinkusgold: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
abbey621:

so all d sites u referenced i don't have problem with them, u are d one with d problem because u can't differentiate btw gdp per capita (ideal situation) and how poor d people are in reality.
and u came up with stupid notion dat 1 site is not good enough as if u didn't visit a site and u have ur own site nonsense!
FYI Iam a research analyst, a scientist, an educator with over 20 years of experience
i mention millions living below $10 daily u are still asking 4 living wages $ average home income SMH
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by yinkkus: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
abbey621:

There are many economic indices used not just GDP, we have standard of living, unemployment rate, inflation rate and above all the international poverty line which was set at round $2 per day, majority of these indices still does not support your assertions so where you wan turn next?

d guy is making a lot of sense. I know him. he's a researcher online $ on d field. he's usually busy at dis time of d day & propably thinks he can't just waste his precious time for business engagement on a crumbs eating and arse licking individual like u.
the crumbs you eat has blindfolded u. are u not ashamed of urself, u r citing india of over 1.4 billion and u mentioned an outdated figure which means india still has over 1billion people in good condition.
What is our excuse!?
$2 dollar is #1000 daily for your information, unemployment rate and inflation rate the % is on d increase u can check. i can't just do dat 4 ur lazy-ass
no matter the indices all from bad govt.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by yinkkus: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
abbey621:

u need more education. U mentioned gdp that's the reason for d emphasy and whatever indices they are all sides of the same coin, poor management.
u are not saying anything new.
the only sense u want to make is that our poverty get senior and u mention a country with second greatest population in the world, which will become first in near future with their birth rate even with new and better 3 child policy in china.
bandits, kidnappers, all these are reflections.
he is showing yeye pictures as if we can't find that here, even not in idp camps.
get marry in india and become rich read dowry system in india.
it is better than nigeria.
So populous a nation.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by abbey621(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
yinkkus:

d guy is making a lot of sense. I know him. he's a researcher online $ on d field. he's usually busy at dis time of d day & propably thinks he can't just waste his precious time for business engagement on a crumbs eating and arse licking individual like u.
the crumbs you eat has blindfolded u. are u not ashamed of urself, u r citing india of over 1.4 billion and u mentioned an outdated figure which means india still has over 1billion people in good condition.
What is our excuse!?
$2 dollar is #1000 daily for your information, unemployment rate and inflation rate the % is on d increase u can check. i can't just do dat 4 ur lazy-ass
no matter the indices all from bad govt.

Speaking about yourself in third person now......Nigga stop clowning grin grin grin Yinkkus and Yinkusgold no be the same person? Mehn you must really want validation so much to clown yourself this way bro, comedy grin grin grin grin
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by rafindo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
mrvitalis:

Do u even know how India is structured ?
Every region control their resources and are politically equal ...a region with 100 million is politically equal to a region of 5 million

Would your northern brothers agree to that ?

U can't make Nigeria function for only one tribe and expect the rest to love nigeria

Restructure Nigeria to 6 zones that are politically equal then watch us love nigeria

If you don't know about India please don't talk what
You don't know. India with its population just have only 25 state. The federal government controls the resources because it is a unitary system.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by yinkkus: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
abbey621:

Speaking about yourself in third person now......Nigga stop clowning grin grin grin Yinkkus and Yinkusgold no be the same person? Mehn you must really want validation so much to clown yourself this way bro, comedy grin grin grin grin

it speaks volume of ur level of intelligence if u can conclude that people with similar names are the same without any iota of doubt. may be yes or not, a good and brilliant person needs his likes to set ur mumu head straight and show you the way.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by abbey621(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
yinkkus:

it speaks volume of ur level of intelligence if u can conclude that people with similar names are the same without any iota of doubt. may be yes or not, a good and brilliant person needs his likes to set ur mumu head straight and show you the way.

Comedy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) / Photos Of Rescued Girls, Women From Sambisa Forest By The Nigerian Military

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.