Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,853 members, 7,930,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:53 PM

What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before (32080 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Demmama7(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
I

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by folake4u(f): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Omo! There are lots of kind things strangers have done to me.

One that particularly stood out is the day I followed my Dad to a remote village and I had runny stomach that day, I saw the person and she offered me the toilet in her house.

There are lots of them sha. Some strangers are angels in disguise to help us.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Freelane33(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
LOL HOPE YOU DON SABI TIE NOW grin grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Remember those days a real niggarr can't tie weed

Na so I put hope on my friend....say if he dey come the bar make him buy enough weed..... only for my friend to buy the weed come.....he himself nor also sabi tie

O boy see wahalar.....

Na one stranger come help us tie the weed that day....

2 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Calicoe: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bola146:
I was serving in Benin then when my 2 friends and I were stranded by the road side looking for whom to pick us from the bush where the public bus got fault. A man came to pick us, we thought he would just drop us to any nearby pack, he said he is going to my town in Osun state ( omo see how happy I was inside AC shinning teeth grin grin) he dropped two of my friends at Ondo, he took me to my door step. God bless him wherever he is now
Una be babes that's why

2 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mckeni007:
A woman visited my village I greeted her well, she asked me if I'm done with school I told her yes, few months later I was called to go and pick my appointment letter in a federal agency, what God cannot do doesn't exist
this your is too sweet,na God do am ,no be coincidence.Federal job!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by fragrant(f): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
May God bless Him. When I arrived the airport late they had already checked in and were sitted just last minute proceedings b4 the flight will take off. They sha pitied me and also checked me in so I had to run to join up and was backing my baby and carrying my hand luggage. He was also late for his own flight but assisted with my luggage and ran with me to my flight b4 He run off to his.

17 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Blackmiserable(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
oldman112:
Some people are angels, back in 2016 in Kano we were stranded because we just finished camping in Jigawa, (Nysc) we planned sleeping in the park but the population there was much so we decided to look for a hotel nearby, this woman meet us buying suya and was discussing how and were to find a hotel because is already late though the streets were still busy, she hailed us and from there we asked her were to find a hotel that we would be traveling to East the next day, She said we can sleep over, that her place is not too far from the suya spot, like play like play we agreed, maybe her spirit was pure or maybe she is same tribe with us. To cut the story short, we stayed another two days in Kano and this woman gave the four of us 5k each and drove us to park. Mummy Kano like I do call her your Children will never be stranded in a strange land.

While I have been begging people to accommodate me for a week. There are no good nairalanders in Kaduna, lol.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by lordlawee: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
I was traveling from Lagos to Ibadan and had issues with my bike and a Good Samaritan helped me truck it to Ibadan from Lagos though with some certain amount but he helped unlike other passersby who didn’t help me

3 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Lite50: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
My First time of being to ekpoma, Edo state. I came for scholarship exam, had no where to stay and no cash to stay in guest house or hotel, I went straight to Ambrose Ali University, ekpoma and students were on holiday but I proceed to hostel with direction given to me by strangers I met inside the school compound. when I got to hostel, I was lucky few students were in hostel, so I started begging them to accommodate me, told them everything about me, where I school and my aim of being to ekpoma but they all refuse, untill I came to a particular door, met the guy, explain who I am and my aim of being to ekpoma, he said I can stay. I stayed two night there.
God bless you so much Godspower.

31 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Rexnegro(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Most time it has always been me doing favour for strangers .. some make me regret while some make me encouraged..above all I'm still who I'm

4 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Myself2(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bola146:
I was serving in Benin then when my 2 friends and I were stranded by the road side looking for whom to pick us from the bush where the public bus got fault. A man came to pick us, we thought he would just drop us to any nearby pack, he said he is going to my town in Osun state ( omo see how happy I was inside AC shinning teeth grin grin) he dropped two of my friends at Ondo, he took me to my door step. God bless him wherever he is now

Reminds me of a similar thing God used me to do for two primary school children who were caught in the middle of nowhere in a sudden heavy rain storm on their way back from school. I quickly stopped, told them to jump in , it was a torrential rainful with flooding that followed, but I made sure I dropped them at the doorstep of their house. I thank God for the opportunity

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Lekan239(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
A stranger paid my school fee 70,000 plus additional 40,000 to start up a pop corn business i intend to start then, though i didn't start the pop corn business, but i put the money into good use, its been over a yer now and i am still fending and paying my dues myself, all this happen here on nairaland, a stranger also sent me 50,000 here on nairaland and another sent me 25,000 here all last year, i wont mention names, i just want to say thank you to my benefactors, they gave my life hope, i would never forget the kindness you guys showered on me, there is every possibility i might not be alive today if you guys had not come into my life, its been a while since i heard from you guys.

I am doing absolutely fine now, i am still have two semesters at school because of the strike, i would never forget you guys. Thanks sirs and ma.

35 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Useku(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cutehector:
She bought me a plate of food worth 2500naira.. smiley Will never forget

And hungerbad(rip) paid for my houserent when he was alive. I miss you bro cry

Thanks for sharing.
Thank God You're doing better today (abroad)
Thanks for acknowledging hungerbad.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Leeleann(f): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
One creating space for me to drive past a terrible road traffic. I felt like stepping down to say "thank you," but couldn't as the traffic was mad.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Prettylima(f): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
DimkpaEnugu:
All u guys are saying are lies... No one stranger has helped me before , even my own relations have not helped me before... people are very wicked.. l have been good to people but they use bad to pay me back. Someone l helped got a work made me lose my work . let me talk no more on this and no body should give any lies again here about how strangers help them
Such is life I tot am the only one. That's have such exprence. It is well

2 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Prettylima(f): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
DimkpaEnugu:
All u guys are saying are lies... No one stranger has helped me before , even my own relations have not helped me before... people are very wicked.. l have been good to people but they use bad to pay me back. Someone l helped got a work made me lose my work . let me talk no more on this and no body should give any lies again here about how strangers help them

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Ayo2004: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
masterfactor:

wetine be the name of the nollywood movie, meself go like watch am
Go hustle,my guy...
To see 100k for Naija woman hand free of charge is as rare as winning bet9ja 5million with 100naira grin
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Prettylima(f): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
[quote author=DimkpaEnugu post=102881388]All u guys are saying are lies... No one stranger has helped me before , even my own relations have not helped me before... people are very wicked.. l have been good to people but they use bad to pay me back. Someone l helped got a work made me lose my work . let me talk no more on this and no body should give any lies again here about how strangers help them[/quote

2 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Nickymichy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
I do bolt sometimes when am less busy or weekends. This blessed day, this blessed man requested for a ride i got there late, in fact he wanted to cancel the trip but luckily he didn't. I picked him up and we started talking. It happened that the following day, the guy called me to know where I was i told him my wife is the delivery room, she's about to put to bed. This guy came to the hospital, he paid the bills, he took me to a Mall and bought items worth 100k for my wife and baby in fact I have not recovered from the shock. Funsho may God in his mercies bless and guide you. Amen

44 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Gucciboy1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Unlimited browsing cheat for Airtel, Glo, 9mobile and 100mb daily limit for MTN available for just 1k, WhatsApp me if interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Kylekent59: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Back then in the institution, I went to my friend's lodge to give him some materials. He wasn't around, I had to wait by the doorstep for him to be back. It was on a sunny afternoon. After waiting for him for 5 minutes, called him and his number not reachable. I made up my mind to go after 1 minute. Suddenly, a fair-skinned lady came out and told me to come and rest in her room and wait for my friend to return. I accepted and in I went. She offered food and drinks and I accepted.

I had to engage her in a discussion to see her level of IQ, and she didn't F it. We discussed and I made a joke to see her laugh. She never regretted my presence. 40 minutes later my friend arrived and joined us, after which I handed the materials to him and bid them goodbye.

She told me to come around sometimes to visit them of which I said "okay."

I didn't come again after that day because I am not the type that misuses my time.

We have good people who are nice and generous.

22 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Zenithpeak(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
It was around 5am one Wednesday morning that I needed to catch up with an appointment by 6am... Neatly dressed, with a nice tie to compliment my dressing. It was too early for Okadas and taxis to start their day in my area.... the only option is to trek.

Thank God its a twilight, and no one would see me running, I thought to myself; before I could complete the thought process, I was already on 40km/h.. grin competing for an imaginary Olympic gold medal with myself. smiley

After few minutes of early morning madness, a golf 3 car passed me by on high speed, but stopped abruptly, and reversed immediately towards me and asked "Oga, I hope all is well? This one you are running like this early in morning".....

It was a very young military officer going to report for duty. The guy helped me to a comfortable bus stop where I got a bike to my destination though, away from his own route and I was able to meet up with my appointment.

Thank you Mr nice officer.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Audinowing(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
A total stranger gave me accommodation in his two rooms apartment back in 2011 during my NYSC days. I was sleeping on the same bed with his kids and his younger brother. How some people can go out of their way to give helping hand is out of this world. God will continue to bless you Mr James.

30 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by oluplus(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
In 2011, I was stranded in zuba because my wallet was stolen, with phone. I needed just N100 to get to my friend's place in suleja, from there I can sort myself out.

I beg 5 different people for N100.
N100 o, I received the insult of my life. It was one small boy that looked like Almajiri that came to my rescue. The guy even gave me N200, instead of the N100 I asked for.

There are still good people on Nigeria

31 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Bola146(f): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
Myself2:

Reminds me of a similar thing God used me to do for two primary school children who were caught in the middle of nowhere in a sudden heavy rain storm on their way back from school. I quickly stopped, told them to jump in and dropped them at their doorstep of their house. I thank God for the opportunity
God bless you for that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by AuroraB(f): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
A whole lot. Wow, I meet with the kindest people all the time.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Bola146(f): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
brosom:
hmmm, unlike our 9ja babes shocked

Ok ooo wink

He did it for God to reward him not me

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by GindoX(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
moneyissweet:
Sex,she gave me doggy style

Mumu male, don't use that style except for your wife.... E get why
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by SULTAN22(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
It was during Jamb change of course and institution, I left my town to another town to do Jamb change of course ...all I had with me then was #3500, #3000 for the change of course and #500 for my TP back home
On getting there, I was told that Jamb change of course was no longer 3000k but 3500k.....I became confused
A guy I knew not approached me and asked me what the problem was......I narrated everything to him .......that was how this dude removed 500h naira from his pocket and handed it over to me
I did the Jamb change of course and was happy

May God bless that nigga for me

14 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Bola146(f): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lekan239:
A stranger paid my school fee 70,000 naira here on nairaland, a stranger also sent me 50,000 here on nairaland and another sent me 25,000 here all last year, i wont mention names, i just want to say thank you to my benefactors, they gave me my life hope, i would never forget the kindness you guys showered on me, there is every possibility i might not be alive today if you guys had not came into my life, its been a while since i heared from you guys.
I am doing absolutely fine now, i am still expecting to use two semester at school because of the strike, i would never forget you guys. Thanks sirs and ma.

A lots of them here! God will continue to bless all of you in Jesus name Amen

5 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Cutehector(m): 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Useku:

Thanks for sharing.
Thank God You're doing better today (abroad)
Thanks for acknowledging hungerbad.

you are welcome bro.
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by kendological(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gave me admission into a Federal University to study law, I was a poor struggling young man, poorly dressed, with my ever full hair.
I only met him in person once in my life, my admission letter was sent to me by post, he is the VC of the University then.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brother’s School Fees / What Happens To The Engagement Ring? / Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.