Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,055 members, 7,946,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

X.o Is One Of The Best Rappers Right Now : Even M.i Knows That Haha Lol - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / X.o Is One Of The Best Rappers Right Now : Even M.i Knows That Haha Lol (751 Views)

Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa / Naija's Five Top/best Rappers / Top 5 Best Rappers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X.o Is One Of The Best Rappers Right Now : Even M.i Knows That Haha Lol by batimoore: 10:02am On May 06, 2011
Re: X.o Is One Of The Best Rappers Right Now : Even M.i Knows That Haha Lol by Slyr0x: 10:30am On May 06, 2011
#Mama #May #Xpoint0 #NotAMixtapeOrDebutAlbum #JustTheIntro #XONation!!!

Re: X.o Is One Of The Best Rappers Right Now : Even M.i Knows That Haha Lol by rapjunkie(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2011
XO and the Midget Incredible. . . ooops. . . Mr Incredible.  grin grin grin.

na wa. . . . grin grin
Re: X.o Is One Of The Best Rappers Right Now : Even M.i Knows That Haha Lol by shotster50(m): 11:43pm On May 06, 2011
rapjunkie:

XO and the Midget Incredible. . . ooops. . . Mr Incredible.  grin grin grin.

na wa. . . . grin grin

(In Chris Rock Voice) , Are u tryna start suthing
Re: X.o Is One Of The Best Rappers Right Now : Even M.i Knows That Haha Lol by meplus: 8:31pm On May 10, 2011
na real midget incredible, dude is really short grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: X.o Is One Of The Best Rappers Right Now : Even M.i Knows That Haha Lol by 04kaa: 4:18pm On May 11, 2011
meplus:

HABA , God created him that way now . how does that become something u laugh at ?? like seriously, na wa for una o
Re: X.o Is One Of The Best Rappers Right Now : Even M.i Knows That Haha Lol by shotster50(m): 1:53am On May 12, 2011
meplus:

Real life accomplishments, you will find that you are the midget compared to him grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: X.o Is One Of The Best Rappers Right Now : Even M.i Knows That Haha Lol by dammizz(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2011
r u guys jxt getting to knw 'bout M.I's height? Tell us something new jare and stop ranting 'bout what we all obviously knw in a long time, its true that x.o guy seems like Goliath beside M.I wink wink lipsrsealed buh it jxt don't marra
Re: X.o Is One Of The Best Rappers Right Now : Even M.i Knows That Haha Lol by Slyr0x: 3:31pm On May 12, 2011
dammizz:

r u guys jxt getting to knw 'bout M.I's height? Tell us something new jare and stop ranting 'bout what we all obviously knw in a long time, its true that x.o guy seems like Goliath beside M.I wink wink lipsrsealed buh it jxt don't marra

grin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Movies Like Never Before; Absolutely Free! / Dj Chascolee Ent Presents Mr Trips Singles / A Tribute To A Living Legend (majek Fashek)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.