Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,894 members, 7,912,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:52 AM

Blue Suit - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Blue Suit (839 Views)

Footballers Who's Appearance Does Not Suit Football: / Photo Of The Day (condom Suit) / Blue Suit for Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blue Suit by SamMilla1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2007
A woman goes into a funeral home to make arrangements for her husband's funeral. She tells the director that she wants her husband to be buried in a dark blue suit.

He asks, "Wouldn't it just be easier to bury him in the black suit that he's wearing?"

But she insists that it must be a blue suit and gives him a blank check to buy one.

When she comes back for the wake, she sees her husband in the coffin and he is wearing a beautiful blue suit. She tells the director how much she loves the suit and asks how much it cost.

He says, "Actually, it didn't cost anything. The funniest thing happened. As soon as you left, another corpse was brought in, this one wearing a blue suit. I noticed that they were about the same size, and asked the other widow if she would mind if her husband were buried in a black suit. She said that was fine with her. So, I switched the heads."
Re: Blue Suit by SamMilla1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2007
There was a boy standing on a corner selling fish.

He was saying, "Dam fish for sale, dam fish for sale."

A preacher walked up and asked why he was calling them dam fish.

The kid said, "I caught them at the dam, so they're dam fish."

The preacher bought some, took them home and asked his wife to cook the dam fish.

His wife looked at him in bewilderment and said, "Preachers aren't supposed to talk like that."

The preacher explained why they were dam fish, and she agreed to cook them. When dinner was ready and everyone was sitting down, the preacher asked his son to pass him the dam fish.

His son replied, "That's the spirit dad. Pass the fucking potatoes!"
Re: Blue Suit by efuah(f): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2007
hahahahahahaaaaaa
u are a very funny guy
Re: Blue Suit by uchetobi(f): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2007
undecided
Re: Blue Suit by SeunT2(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2007
wow! nice,
Re: Blue Suit by spikelord(m): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin HAHAHAHA, where did you get all these from? SAM ROGER MILLA!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Blue Suit by Migines(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2007
I've nva misd lafn at ur jokes
Re: Blue Suit by Migines(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2007
I've nva misd lafn at ur jokes

(1) (Reply)

With Respect 2 Obj / 12 Sure Signs That You Are At A Naija Party. / Magic Frog!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.