Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality (5119 Views)

Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? / War On Niger Republic Will Be War On Northern Nigeria - Usman Yusuf / WHY Ibom Deep Sea Port? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Norwichsailor(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
24SEVEN:

No, they are Ijaws.
Lmao. Go to ibeno or Eastern obolo and say they're ijaws if you won't be used as meat in correct afang soup.
I wont even bother arguing with you because you've never said anything good about akwa ibom so we already know your type.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Norwichsailor(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboid:

Nope. Ibeno and Eastern Obolo are not Ibibios.
Infact trying to call them Ibibios would only play into the hands of divide and conquer Nigerians who would definitely try to separate them from you.

My advice:

The success or failure of Ibom republic is hinged on Eastern Obolo, Ibeno and Oron, all of who have several degrees of misgivings towards Ibibio/Annang people who have dominated Akwaibom since it's creation.

Before Nigeria gets to Ibeno and Eastern Obolo, I am advising you lots to meet them, I mean their grassroots first and make real concessions and concrete assurances to them grin. Though this would be hard seeing how Ikot Ekpene (Annang) and Uyo(Ibibio) are shinning while many Ibeno and Eastern Obolo villages lie in squalor.
But do your best to promise them some amendments.

Because if not grin Wahala dey o!

Ijaw people are already in Ibeno and Eastern Obolo claiming to be Indigenous.

FG( Hausa-Fulani) will just empower those Ijaw people there and suppress any pro Ibibio voices there and that's game over!

Don't say I didn't warn you. cry
I don't argue with idiots. Read the last line very well and if it's not ijaw that's written there thunder will fire u. Oron host the states international airport and maritime academy, ibeno as ibibios host the deep sea port and Eastern obolo a petrochemical plant, the fictional marginalisation your talking of is one of ur own creation, like I said earlier I dare u to go to those places and call them ijaw.

1 Like

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by FreeIgbos: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Norwichsailor:

He's fighting fulanis and yorubas and at the same time making enemies in the creeks with ijaw and ibibio people. The lad feels they can fight everyone and win

We shouldn't fight ourselves in the South, because that's what our common enemy want. The moment we fight ourselves, they move in, use one against another and then continue to use and abuse us.

I like how Ibibio people are agitating too, it shows they're smart to know that Nigeria has no future. Although, I still believe it would be in the best interest of all in the old Cross River to align in full and forge a common cause because it would be difficult for UN to grant Ibom republic with just Akwa Ibom for obvious reasons.
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Norwichsailor(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
FreeIgbos:

We shouldn't fight ourselves in the South, because that's what our common enemy want. The moment we fight ourselves, they move in, use one against another and then continue to use and abuse us.

I like how Ibibio people are agitating too, it shows they're smart to know that Nigeria has no future. Although, I still believe it would be in the best interest of all in the old Cross River to align in full and forge a common cause because it would be difficult for UN to grant Ibom republic with just Akwa Ibom for obvious reasons.
Cross River is too complex, it would be a mini Nigeria, we would just grab our sisters the efiks and leave the remaining tiny tribes to figure out themselves.
I'm am ibibio/efik boy that lives in calabar, those tiny tribes see us as aggressive oppressors and were very happy the states were split.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by FreeIgbos: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
24SEVEN:

No, they are Ijaws.

You ijaws want to drag all lands in the SS, from Edo to Delta, Rivers to Akwa Ibom, na wa o. Na only una waka come shocked

6 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Igboid: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You really should be smart enough to choose your battles wisely. Why fight for Cross River people when they can fight for themselves?

You should even encourage Akwa Ibom people for being courageous enough to start their own movement. The more people agitate, the better! Let the Cross River people begin their own movement, ask Ibom people to incorporate them or simply join Igbos. The choice is theirs to make.

I'm not fighting for any one.
I'm protecting my own interests.
Ibom country championed by Ibibio and Annang is a sitting duck.
Fragmenting it and encircling the Ibibo/Annangs is too easy.

The Ibeno and Eastern Obolo don't see themselves as Ibibios.
Worst still, Ijaws( who have been partners to Hausa-Fulanis since the days of Boro and Harold Dappa) are present as indigenous people in those places, this has the shades of Bonny and Opobo during the civil war all over again.
The FG will simply raise those Ijaw people as new leaders of Ibeno and Eastern Obolo, and then declare them new States ( infact there has been talks of Atlantic/oil Rivers State, by Ijaws for years now that intends joining the entire coastal parts of Rivers State with Ibeno-Obolo in Akwaibom, the FG will just quickly announce the state) , and the Ibibo/Annangs will be trapped inland with no claim whatsoever to offshore oil fields of Ibeno-Obolo.

It isn't hard to see that this is the game FG would play if Annang/Ibibio show seriousness to this so called Ibom State.

As a concerned neighbor who wants them to succeed. I'm only giving them "Expo" now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Igboid: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Norwichsailor:

I don't argue with idiots. Read the last line very well and if it's not ijaw that's written there thunder will fire u. Oron host the states international airport and maritime academy, ibeno as ibibios host the deep sea port and Eastern obolo a petrochemical plant, the fictional marginalisation your talking of is one of ur own creation, like I said earlier I dare u to go to those places and call them ijaw.

I belong to many Ijaw forums and I see Ibeno and Eastern Obolo people there.

Ibeno and Obolo don't see themselves as Ibibios.
This is the truth. You can try and lie to yourself all you like. But they don't consider themselves Ibibio.
They are like Ikwerre to you. All that is missing is for FG to empower them and you will have it hot!
There is a very palpable Ibibiophobia in Ibeno and Obolo.
Even in Oron.

Hmm. You can't wish these things away. They are there for all to see, and enemies will surely utilize them if you don't move quickly to neutralize them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by FreeIgbos: 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Cross River is too complex, it would be a mini Nigeria, we would just grab our sisters the efiks and leave the remaining tiny tribes to figure out themselves.
I'm am ibibio/efik boy that lives in calabar, those tiny tribes see us as aggressive oppressors and were very happy the states were split.

UN considers several factors before granting autonomy/independence. If you want just Akwa Ibom and a small part of Cross River to be a country, that means as many as 20 countries would emerge from Nigeria because other sections have similar challenges and that won't be possible.

The major tribes can afford to go alone if they want but the minorities can't except they merge. In the SS we can have Akwa-Cross, Rivers/Bayelsa and southern Delta with maybe Edo (they also have option of joining Oduduwa), while Anioma joins SE along with Igbo parts of Rivers except Ikwerre.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by theTranslator: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboid:

Nope.
I'm not creating division.

I'm promoting unity.
If Akwaibom(Ibibio/Annang) cut Cross River loose because they reason Cross River has no crude oil and nothing to add.
They should expect Ibeno and Eastern Obolo and Oron to do same thing to them.
As an Igbo, I would want to see an Akwa Cross country that is hostile to Hausa-Fulani led NIGERIA, that would liase with Biafra to leave NIGERIA.
That way,the blockage using the Crossriver/Cameroon border NIGERIA used in 1967-70 on Biafra will never work again.

I'm just not comfortable with the idea of Akwa Ibom leaving while Cross River stays in Nigeria.
It doesn't help my Biafran cause.
Grammer
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Lmao. Go to ibeno or Eastern obolo and say they're ijaws if you won't be used as meat in correct afang soup.
I wont even bother arguing with you because you've never said anything good about akwa ibom so we already know your type.
You better take their Advice.
Those of us who are residents here since the creation of nairaland understood clearly what Igboid & 24Seven are talking about
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboid:

Less not lie to ourselves

There might be one or two Ibeno and Eastern Obolo people who are part of Akwaibom state government, and hence promote Akwa Ibom.
But the truth is that many of Obolo and Ibeno people back home,I mean their commoners, see Ibibio and Annang as oppressors and would happily seize any opportunity to free themselves from you lots and have control of their Crude oil themselves without having to share with Ibibio and Annangs.

Oron wants independence too.
There use to be an old Oron moniker here in 2009 upwards who was eagerly gingering for Oron independent country.

Truth is that Akwaibom is a Nigerian government Creation and she wouldn't waste time to uncouple it and instigate Ibeno, Obolo and Oron against you Ibibios and Annangs if you continue allow greed to blind you.

and so?

That's their business

2 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by 24SEVEN: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
FreeIgbos:

UN considers several factors before granting autonomy/independence. If you want just Akwa Ibom and a small part of Cross River to be a country, that means as many as 20 countries would emerge from Nigeria because other sections have similar challenges and that won't be possible.

The major tribes can afford to go alone if they want but the minorities can't except they merge. In the SS we can have Akwa-Cross, Rivers/Bayelsa and southern Delta with maybe Edo (they also have option of joining Oduduwa), while Anioma joins SE along with Igbo parts of Rivers except Ikwerre.

Pls can you kindly will your properties in PH to me... When you get Biafra. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Norwichsailor(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboid:

I belong to many Ijaw forums and I see Ibeno and Eastern Obolo people there.

Ibeno and Obolo don't see themselves as Ibibios.
This is the truth. You can try and lie to yourself all you like. But they don't consider themselves Ibibio.
They are like Ikwerre to you. All that is missing is for FG to empower them and you will have it hot!
There is a very palpable Ibibiophobia in Ibeno and Obolo.
Even in Oron.

Hmm. You can't wish these things away. They are there for all to see, and enemies will surely utilize them if you don't move quickly to neutralize them.
Its easy for me to create an account named nnaemeka and claim I'm ikwerre and we're not igbos. That is self denial, even the non igbos in the Niger Delta see them igbos, ikwerre as igbo ish people deep down and blood is thicker than water, they're only doing themselves more harm than good, that's my brutally honest submission on that issue, now unto my issue, you haven't been to Ibeno and Eastern obolo your whole life , even the online fact you're conveniently listening to what suites your narrative and not what the majority prefer, I've attached another photo below, you can keep quiet and help us achieve our goal or u can continue writing nonsense all over the place, rest assured if the ibibios and ijaws don't get their countries with their sister tribes, the igbos will not get Biafra, and if the igbos don't get Biafra neither will they get their countries ,its a two way relationship, so if u like continue being a clown and make enemies everywhere u go

2 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by 24SEVEN: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

and so?

That's their business
Why do I feel like you're avoiding me. grin
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by FreeIgbos: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboid:

I'm not fighting for any one.
I'm protecting my own interests.
Ibom country championed by Ibibio and Annang is a sitting duck.
Fragmenting it and encircling the Ibibo/Annangs is too easy.

The Ibeno and Eastern Obolo don't see themselves as Ibibios.
Worst still, Ijaws( who have been partners to Hausa-Fulanis since the days of Boro and Harold Dappa) are present as indigenous people in those places, this has the shades of Bonny and Opobo during the civil war all over again.
The FG will simply raise those Ijaw people as new leaders of Ibeno and Eastern Obolo, and then declare them new States ( infact there has been talks of Atlantic/oil Rivers State, by Ijaws for years now that intends joining the entire coastal parts of Rivers State with Ibeno-Obolo in Akwaibom, the FG will just quickly announce the state) , and the Ibibo/Annangs will be trapped inland with no claim whatsoever to offshore oil fields of Ibeno-Obolo.

It isn't hard to see that this is the game FG would play if Annang/Ibibio show seriousness to this so called Ibom State.

As a concerned neighbor who wants them to succeed. I'm only giving them "Expo" now.

I now perfectly understand your concern, and in reality, you mean well for them. All you wrote are very real threats the enemy will want to use in their desperation but those calling for Ibom republic need to be very smart and proactive. Although, I still think that Ibibios have significantly far more stake geographically and historically on ibeno than the Ijaws. It is not the Nigerian government that will draw boundaries once their is referendum, it is the UN that will and the area will be ceded to Ibom people.

They need to be proactive just like IPOB in giving everyone within Akwa-Cross a sense of belonging by allaying their fears and presenting a platform that will protect everyone, regardless of how little or large the ethnicity is. Otherwise, the enemy will use those they left out to sabotage them.

7 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Norwichsailor(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:

Those of us who are residents here since the creation of nairaland understood clearly what Igboid & 24Seven are talking about
Don't even ca that 24SEVEN dude into an akwa ibom matter abeg, he has never stood for anything good for my people please so his opinion is not needed. The same way igbos say 1967 isn't 2021 is the same way we're telling u 2009 isn't 2021

5 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:

Ptiable you added 24seven to list.

There is nothing meaningful he is talking about.

Wike=24seven.

Nuff said

5 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by 24SEVEN: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Don't even ca that 24SEVEN dude into an akwa ibom matter abeg, he has never stood for anything good for my people please so his opinion is not needed. The same way igbos say 1967 isn't 2021 is the same way we're telling u 2009 isn't 2021

I always stand for the truth. you are the one always misconstruing my position.
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by FreeIgbos: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
24SEVEN:

Pls can you kindly will your properties in PH to me... When you get Biafra. grin

God forbid I should have properties in a place like P.H, even after what happened in 1970. I'm not that foolish. What can P.H offer me in terms of returns on investments that Owerri can't offer, even when I know it would be 100% safe in Owerri. We dash P.H to ikwerre and you ijaws, we don't need it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Norwichsailor(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
24SEVEN:

I always stand for the truth. you are the one always misconstruing my position.
You don't, rather I see you threads attacking my people and calling them derogatory names and slurs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Igboid: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Its easy for me to create an account named nnaemeka and claim I'm ikwerre and we're not igbos. That is self denial, even the non igbos in the Niger Delta see them igbos, ikwerre as igbo ish people deep down and blood is thicker than water, they're only doing themselves more harm than good, that's my brutally honest submission on that issue, now unto my issue, you haven't been to Ibeno and Eastern obolo your whole life , even the online fact you're conveniently listening to what suites your narrative and not what the majority prefer, I've attached another photo below, you can keep quiet and help us achieve our goal or u can continue writing nonsense all over the place, rest assured if the ibibios and ijaws don't get their countries with their sister tribes, the igbos will not get Biafra, and if the igbos don't get Biafra neither will they get their countries ,its a two way relationship, so if u like continue being a clown and make enemies everywhere u go

You are not even listening.
Of course I know fully well that Ibeno and Obolo people, even Andoni,Ogbia, etc are not Ijaws.
These are all proto Ibibiod people.
I had argued on these for years on this forum with Ijaw land grabbers here.

But those things are just academic.
Everyone deep inside knows that Ika, Ukwuani, Ikwerre are Igbos.
But is that what is on ground politically today?
The answer is a big No!

The reality is that the Ibeno man and the Obolo man do not consider themselves Ibibio. They are your weak links and yet your whole Ibom republic project is based on them being involved.

Some of them are even confused about their ethnicity. Some say Ijaw ( minority) and many say they are independent ethnicity of their own, but you will never see any of them say they are Ibibio. It's a political problem.

Before you go blazing hot on Ibom country, fix the Ibeno-Obolo problem first. Because that's where the problem will start.
Infact, I have been searching the internet waiting for INC and IYC chapter in Ibeno and Eastern Obolo to disassociate themselves from any Ibom republic.
I'm surprised it's taking this long to come out. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by 24SEVEN: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Wike=24seven.

Nuff said

Jboy, I understand you are still offended that you reported me to the Mods and nothing happened, just like I told you nothing will.

I am on this peaceful thread telling goddammed truth. If you will believe me is your own affair.
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by IGBOSON1: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Right from the very first paragraph, the fool started heaping abuse on Igbos....that he spells ‘Ibo’! That should raise suspicions as to his true identity and intentions!

I would imagine true Ibomites would want favourable diplomatic relations with her next door neighbours.

I personally wish Ibom Republic becomes a reality, but hope they take along parts of Cross-River willing to form a new nation with them. All this talk of fear of marginalisation shouldn’t arise....whether in Ibom, Biafra or Alaigbo Republics, because all distinct groups will sit down at a round table to agree the terms of the union (constitution) before signing up!

5 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Wike=24seven.

Nuff said

You guys misunderstood me.
24Seven is a Big fool

I only mentioned him because in this particular case he agree with the fact igboid stated

1 Like

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by 24SEVEN: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboid:

Of course I know fully well that Ibeno and Obolo people, even Andoni,Ogbia, etc are not Ijaws.

The answer is a big No!

The reality is that the Ibeno man and the Obolo man do not consider themselves Ibibio. They are your weak links and yet your whole Ibom republic project is based on them being involved.

Some of them are even confused about their ethnicity. Some say Ijaw ( minority) and many say they are independent ethnicity of their own, but you will never see any of them say they are Ibibio. It's a political problem.

Before you go blazing hot on Ibom country, fix the Ibeno-Obolo problem first. Because that's where the problem will start.
Infact, I have been searching the internet waiting for INC and IYC chapter in Ibeno and Eastern Obolo to disassociate themselves from any Ibom republic.

Igboid I want to buy u beer.

Except the part where u erroneously referred to Ikwerre as Igbos, everything else was spot on.
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Igboid: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
FreeIgbos:

I now perfectly understand your concern, and in reality, you mean well for them. All you wrote are very real threats the enemy will want to use in their desperation but those calling for Ibom republic need to be very smart and proactive. Although, I still think that Ibibios have significantly far more stake geographically and historically on ibeno than the Ijaws. It is not the Nigerian government that will draw boundaries once their is referendum, it is the UN that will and the area will be ceded to Ibom people.

They need to be proactive just like IPOB in giving everyone within Akwa-Cross a sense of belonging by allaying their fears and presenting a platform that will protect everyone, regardless of how little or large the ethnicity is. Otherwise, the enemy will use those they left out to sabotage them.

Of course I mean well for them.
But my concern is not even primarily for them.
It's for Igboland.
I want the Akwa Ibom country to happen as it helps our own cause too and takes a bit of pressure off us as well.
But as a political strategist. I'm just looking at the Ibeno/Obolo issue and my prognosis doesn't look too good.
Maybe if they include Cross River State with the myriads of ethnicities there, the Ibeno-Obolo would feel less threatened by Ibibio Annang.
I'm only making a suggestion of course.

And yeah. I'm more interested in how to manipulate the situation to benefit Igboland. Annang/Ibibio MUST recognize the Ibeno-Obolo problem and fix it ASAP before going gung-ho on this independence march.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

7 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Ofunaofu: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Etuk, what about Oron Nation

Oron is already a nation
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Norwichsailor(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboid:

The answer is a big No!

That's because you're doing your judgement based off the Internet and not what is on ground, have u been to ibeno or Eastern obolo? No I've been to those places, my grandmother lives in eket, the only language those people speak is ibibio, some of them don't even know their indigenous languages. Ibibios are not stupid for putting the airport in oron territory and the deep seaport in Ibeno, petrochemical plant in Eastern Obolo tell me what ijaws will offer them that ibibios have not already given them? Language is powerful and as long as ibibio language is the main language in those areas the ijaws are fighting a lost battle

3 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by 24SEVEN: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:

You guys misunderstood me.
24Seven is a Big fool

I only mentioned him because in this particular case he agree with the fact igboid stated

Pls when are u having your Biafra?... And how can I inherit your properties left behind.

NB; juliusmalema, see he has insulted me but I ain't reporting to any Mod. Cos I don't give a fucq. Be like me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
24SEVEN:

Pls when are u having your Biafra?... And how can I inherit your properties left behind.
You will have to pack your things and move to ur ancestral Beninland First in order to be able to inherit it.
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by BiafIntel: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboid:
Why would Eastern Obolo and Ibeno people prefer Ibom country over having their own independent country and enjoying the whole crude oil alone without having to carry the populous Ibibio and Annang that have very little crude oil themselves?

The Obolo (Andoni) People, also known as Andoni tribe, is part of the proposed Obolo State. Obolo people are found in Rivers. They are a mixture of Igbo people and Ijaw, sharing strong historical relations with Oron people, Ohafia, Ogoloma, Ido and Ibeno people of Niger Delta in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The oil in Akwa Ibom is sitting on Igbo territory.
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Norwichsailor:

That's because you're doing your judgement based off the Internet and not what is on ground, have u been to ibeno or Eastern obolo? No I've been to those places, my grandmother lives in eket, the only language those people speak is ibibio, some of them don't even know their indigenous languages. Ibibios are not stupid for putting the airport in oron territory and the deep seaport in Ibeno, petrochemical plant in Eastern Obolo tell me what ijaws will offer them that ibibios have not already given them? Language is powerful and as long as ibibio language is the main language in those areas the ijaws are fighting a lost battle

I have to agree with you here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: Desist From From Smear Campaign Against Udom, Group Tells Oba / Peter Obi Is Not Frugal And That's Why Wike Was Stunned When He Got To His House / Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.