Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:48 AM

Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality (4989 Views)

Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? / War On Niger Republic Will Be War On Northern Nigeria - Usman Yusuf / WHY Ibom Deep Sea Port? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by RemoveKebab: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Geographically this is very much and most possible,
it can happen in a decade or less. If they are really serious.

But Britain/northern imperial slaves may likely resist due to "domino effect" which will let more to secede

1 Like

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by BiafIntel: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Boudiccao:
Really? Why Ibom republic will become a reality and you started off by dragging and trash talking Igbos,your elders in this agitation business without whom you wouldn't have agitated for your own country in this modern era.
No be only Ibom republic.
Don't mind the idiot. There are many Akwa Ibom IPOB members that will be laughing at him. He thinks making a one-man video and talking thrash about a phantom republic means you already have it. Where are your men on the ground? You have none, but IPOB has millions. I even see some "Igbo only Biafra" talking thrash while forgetting that without the way Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is bringing everyone together to fight together as a family, getting Biafra will be difficult. The more fragmented you become, the more your enemies pick you off easily. Fight in unison and after, everyone can go their separate ways. That's part of Mazi Kanu's ideology which is also the best.
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Hunchogee: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboid:
Why would Eastern Obolo and Ibeno people prefer Ibom country over having their own independent country and enjoying the whole crude oil alone without having to carry the populous Ibibio and Annang that have very little crude oil themselves?
Becos as an Ibeno man Ibeno will be a state or province in its own.. Ibibio are not a problem becos an average Ibeno man doesn't value politics but refer working offshores or fishing.
Again as an Ibeno man I prefer Ibom to any other republic
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Norwichsailor(m): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
BiafIntel:

Don't mind the idiot. There are many Akwa Ibom IPOB members that will be laughing at him. He thinks making a one-man video and talking thrash about a phantom republic means you already have it. Where are your men on the ground? You have none, but IPOB has millions. I even see some "Igbo only Biafra" talking thrash while forgetting that without the way Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is bringing everyone together to fight together as a family, getting Biafra will be difficult. The more fragmented you become, the more your enemies pick you off easily. Fight in unison and after, everyone can go their separate ways. That's part of Mazi Kanu's ideology which is also the best.
You're sick
You want Nigeria to let igbos go but at the same time you want to force union on the Niger Delta. Sha
Pikin wey talk say eim mama no go sleep, eim too no go sleep.

1 Like

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by eeetuk(m): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
[b]by EMMY76:
“Buhari and his northern brothers will rather all die than allow this ibom republic to come to reality"

Misleading and untrue!
Akwa Ibom leaders don’t need Buhari and his Northern brother’s permission to exit Nigeria. All they need is support of 1/3 of the UN member states to vote to approve their application. This will allow Akwa ibom leaders to lobby for armed and other military supplies around the world. And it will allow them to raise money outside Nigeria and make plan for military operations.

I am in Washington DC today. I have just spoken to people who are knowledgeable about how Eritrea and Ethiopia split up. I also spoke to people who participated in South/Sudan break up to gain some input to their success. All they are telling me is our leaders should get 1/3 support from the UN member states and Ibom Republic will emerge independent from Nigeria. I have other information that I cannot share publicly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Hunchogee: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
24SEVEN:
Igboid you are a natural killjoy. grin

Ibeno and Eastern Obolo also control access to the sea. grin
I'm from Ibeno but ikot Abasi, Oro nation, oruk Anam also also have direct access to the sea
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by KingOKON: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
BiafIntel:

You think with your ANUS and excrete via your brain, don't your ever mention IPOB or Biafra near Akwaibom

1 Like

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Nathz101(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Doing the same thing u accuse the fulani and yoruba people of doing, 'divide and conquer'. How ever your argument is dead on arrival, ibeno like wise eket are ibibios, eastern obolo also has ibibios in it, hence the relocation of the seaport from oron nation who already house the states InternationalAirport(our airport isn'tin uyo or in Ibibio land but oron Territory) . The ibibio/efik/Annang/oron family is a complex one so I advise u to work on your Biafra while we work on our ibom Republic and mind your business. Thanks
don't educate that foolish ipig

2 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Nathz101(m): 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
24SEVEN:

No, they are Ijaws.
Oga bomb dey your head
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by theTranslator: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Perfectbeing:
The sad truth about all these is that Nigeria won't break up
Exactly bro

I just dey laugh all these threads
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by EMMY76: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
eeetuk:
[b]by EMMY76:
“Buhari and his northern brothers will rather all die than allow this ibom republic to come to reality"

Misleading and untrue!
Akwa Ibom leaders don’t need Buhari and his Northern brother’s permission to exit Nigeria. All they need is support of 1/3 of the UN member states to vote to approve their application. This will allow Akwa ibom leaders to lobby for armed and other military supplies around the world. And it will allow them to raise money outside Nigeria and make plan for military operations.

I am in Washington DC today. I have just spoken to people who are knowledgeable about how Eritrea and Ethiopia split up. I also spoke to people who participated in South/Sudan break up to gain some input to their success. All they are telling me is our leaders should get 1/3 support from the UN member states and Ibom Republic will emerge independent from Nigeria. I have other information that I cannot share publicly.

Interesting wishing you all the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Temporarily Suspends Online Continuous Voter Registration In Lagos / Benue Government Yet To Take Any Loan - Governor Alia Counters The Punch / Lagos Flood: Acn Condemns ‘uncaring’ Jonathan For Not Visiting Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.