Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,528 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? (25586 Views)

Mexican Wedding Guests Running For Their Lives After Fireworks Caused Huge Fire / Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt / Generator Fumes Kill 15 Wedding Guests In Imo, Another 17 Unconscious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by jeromeekugbere(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
Please come and hire me, I'm just a Dm away
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by DrChukki: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
See business opportunity guys
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by delpee(f): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
Blixon:
Is it possible to hire guests for a wedding in Nigeria? I’m just curious. So please don’t attack me.
I have always dreamed of having a wedding that I would be proud of. AKA posh wedding. Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of friends or know many big people and the few people I even know at all are not really posh looking (this is not an insult); what I mean is, you know, these broke guys kind of friends that you have to pay their transport back when they even manage to visit you.

So I have this question: is it possible to hire posh grooms men and a couple of posh guests (including white men and women and money sprayers to act as friends) to pose at a wedding in Nigeria?
I have read it is possible in the USA or other countries. Has anyone come across this in Nigeria?

Just wondering why you need to hire guests (at a cost) for a wedding especially now that many are more inclined to scale down on wedding expenses. There are more important things to commit your extra funds to. A ďeposit for mortgage, investment towards parenthood, business expansion etc.

It's just a day bro/sis. Many will chop and go. They'll complain about one thing or the other. Stay on your lane and grow at your pace. The many years to follow are much more important.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Make we dey go tie our weed....

Things dey happen Sha..
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by foreveryoung1515(f): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Blixon:
Is it possible to hire guests for a wedding in Nigeria? I’m just curious. So please don’t attack me.
I have always dreamed of having a wedding that I would be proud of. AKA posh wedding. Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of friends or know many big people and the few people I even know at all are not really posh looking (this is not an insult); what I mean is, you know, these broke guys kind of friends that you have to pay their transport back when they even manage to visit you.

So I have this question: is it possible to hire posh grooms men and a couple of posh guests (including white men and women and money sprayers to act as friends) to pose at a wedding in Nigeria?
I have read it is possible in the USA or other countries. Has anyone come across this in Nigeria?
where's your location? We can get that done for you and also plan your event in general.
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by hardon1(m): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Poster just looking attention, if you are super rich as you claim, then all your friends can't be broke.

Your arse is as broke as mine

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by Honesty36(m): 12:09am On Jun 24, 2021
Why keep friends you're not proud of undecided
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by eventainment(m): 12:33am On Jun 24, 2021
Blixon:

First get money your click go change

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by ImaIma1(f): 12:57am On Jun 24, 2021
Yxwqq:
Rather than paying random strangers [whom you have no history with & who would attend just for money], upgrade your friends to attend. You could even get an etiquette coach to demonstrate to them the expectations for the day
. I believe they would be excited to participate and would be at their best for you.

If you don't want to do the above, then have a simple wedding with just your two families.

Anyhoo, do whatever makes you happy.

Some people have coconut head, they will never learn cheesy
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by Venlony: 1:43am On Jun 24, 2021
Blixon:
This is no joke. Please I can’t afford to invite the people I know and then have a drunk guest fighting the servers over food. If I relocate to a new city (which I intend to do after the wedding), we’ll know nobody there. So I might as well hire people who are sane and able to make my day memorable, than invite people who would not spray money but won’t keep quiet either, they will crash my wedding with their low life behaviour. At least the hired sprayers can plan to have their money returned to them after spraying cos I don’t need their money. I can’t invite uncles cos those ones are practically greedy drunks waiting on my dad to go to his ancestors so they can plunder what’s left.
you are a bad fellow who will tell his neighbor eat and drink but within your heart you are cursing. From what you wrote up there,I can tell you are not what you want us to believe you are but stupid attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by ussv: 2:50am On Jun 24, 2021
Hired wedding guests ke ? idonbilivit !
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by Raxxye(m): 3:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Blixon:
This is no joke. Please I can’t afford to invite the people I know and then have a drunk guest fighting the servers over food. If I relocate to a new city (which I intend to do after the wedding), we’ll know nobody there. So I might as well hire people who are sane and able to make my day memorable, than invite people who would not spray money but won’t keep quiet either, they will crash my wedding with their low life behaviour. At least the hired sprayers can plan to have their money returned to them after spraying cos I don’t need their money. I can’t invite uncles cos those ones are practically greedy drunks waiting on my dad to go to his ancestors so they can plunder what’s left.
Your kind of friends reflect where you are socially and economically. So what's this about you bad-mouthing them about their poverty and low-life when you are one of them?
Now you want to hire a higher class than where you belong to attend your wedding. After the wedding nko? Will you still hire them to remain your friends?
Truth is, you're not a good person sha. I wish your friends knew this so they can know how to relate with you. U dangerous small!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:02am On Jun 24, 2021
Miracood2:
pass me the weed
dat shit is da real McCoy lol
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by Harmlesspill(m): 4:57am On Jun 24, 2021
You don't have any problem in this life...
Nothing is biting you where you're lying down
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by Emary(f): 5:16am On Jun 24, 2021
I hope you get to read this. Just join a society like Rotary club. You'll have the double advantage of exposing yourself to a VIP network for career advancement and connections as well as making VIP friends. You'll save the cost of having to hire those guests as well.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by udomonday: 5:47am On Jun 24, 2021
Blixon:
oga just be yourself. Are you posh? You can only attract who you are.
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by ITbomb(m): 6:00am On Jun 24, 2021
Deerock:
It's a pity that u are not proud of ur friends that may be very proud of u..

Instead of renting fake friends for the paparazzi, why not package and invest in ur friends..

Or better still wake up from ur dream and have a very private wedding.
Repackage a 40 years old man (and more than 10 of them) that you are already providing tp for visiting you?
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by don4real18(m): 6:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Blixon:

Yes, you can. I'm available for hire.
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by mhizv(f): 6:56am On Jun 24, 2021
You came online to berate your friends? If they weren't was posh as you wanted why didn't you cut them off ever since?
angry
And to think they are probably somewhere,speaking good of you.
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by ATTemi: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2021
Do u wedding where u hand reach...na inside marriage u go realise say all those show wasn't necessary!
Blixon:

Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by kwinmarvel(f): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2021
Blixon:
Invite me
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by IkePeters(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2021
Stay off drugs

Blixon:

Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by elganzar(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2021
Blixon:

You can hire me, how much will you pay?
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by Ray07(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2021
Miracood2:
pass me the weed
Go see the wedding ringer movie.
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by Ferdinandu(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Blixon:
Which city are you. Let me know, I will gladly attend your wedding to make you happy if you are in the same city with me. Just know that people you will pay to attend your wedding may probably be worse than your relatives and friends you talked about
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by dipsy588(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2021
Blixon:

you said spray money. who would foot the bill of the money spraying? It you need people to attend your wedding,that's not hard bro. but to come and spray money would be hard or else you would give them the money and also,talk to me let's plan. I can get about 50 people for you.
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by Solidkay(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2021
This OP is demented.
Simple
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by SweetyZinta(f): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2021
Blixon:

If politicians can rent crowd, why can't you rent wedding guest? All you need to do is get in touch with music video directors who are known in the game like clearance, Avalon, TG Omori etc let them organise posh vixens for your wedding. It will be like a carnival. Very memorable grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2021
Peace2love:

He's not after the numbers of people that will come but people that will spray dollars, Euros, wear Gucci, expense jewelries just to make noise on social media as the wedding of the millennium.
I cee
Re: Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? by Wolf101: 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
This is my number call me when the wedding is close make I iron my white native.. 09071926641

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professional Certification For Event Planners / A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) / Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.