Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,280 members, 7,881,046 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (79561 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by anselm791(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2021
henrixx:
you go see olosho taya. many are students. abi you wan go see for ya eyes cheesy

Abeg where? I fit find my babe there. lol
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by luluman: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2021
FakeUnity:
This story get K-leg.

But why can't some guys keep their dickeys in check.
If I tried to make sexual advances to a girl, and she says no, my dickey dies a natural death and I'll ask her to leave the room immediately and find the next booty on call.
Same reason some babes cannot stay off runs with men.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
hehehe my bros i hail oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by AfonjaConehead: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2021
Perve lecturers...they got their perve eyes on her too...grin
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Cheeryfeet: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2021
Calicoe:

You are just falling for her innocent face and her crocodile tears. Do you think a billionaire would have time to force a girl to have sex with him?
I think you have ran out of what to say.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Edusouls(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2021
I tell you all of them Na the same, just that luck ran out on these ones
nairavsdollars:
Why are her classmates shocked? Birds of a feather
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Calicoe: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2021
KINGKONG:

Is it not the same blood we have that is running in their veins?
Meaning?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by CSTRR: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2021
Prison wardens go fucckk nonsense comot for her body for prison.

Nigerian prisons are not meant for any woman.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by topboss: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2021
CSTRR:
Prison wardens go fucckk nonsense comot for her body for prison.

Nigerian prisons are not meant for any woman.

NIGERIA AS A WHOLE IS NOT MEANT FOR WOMEN.

IF I HAVE MY WAY, I GO PACK ALL THE WOMEN SEND TO EUROPE FOR THE WHITES.

NA BOBRISKY FIT NIGERIA MEN.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by topboss: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2021
HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO HAVE A COUNTRY AND EVERYWHERE IS EVIL.

NOTHING WORKS WELL.

PRISON ARE SUPPOSE TO BE CORRECTIONAL CENTRE BUT NIGERIA OWN IS MEANT TO MAKE YOU WORST.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by jasedge15(m): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2021
Omo! E be tinz shocked
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why are her classmates shocked? Birds of a feather

What do you mean, "birds of a feather"?

Didn't you read that she's the very quiet type?

A person can't be violent by nature and still be termed "quiet".

She must have come across to all who know her as quiet and gentle.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:
That lecturer that is repeatedly talking about Chidimma's beauty should be arrested as well.

Only God knows how many times he has jerked off with her picture in mind.

BTW, the DPO of that Police station should be investigated because from the way all of them are focused on that girls beauty, her hole region doesn't look safe in their care

grin grin grin grin
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Calicoe: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Cheeryfeet:

I think you have ran out of what to say.
Why you believe this girls story is beyond me. I don't mean to insult you if I call you a simp. You probably don't believe she's capable of committing murder because she looks innocent. And the fact that she withdrew money with his atm is enough to let you know she's evil minded but hell no, she's innocent according to you. If this case was reversed, would you believe the man?

5 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by AfroBeatDiary: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Who will believe this damsel smoke? SK and loud are very bad combo and I'm sure they'll use a local reasoner.

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by debbra(f): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2021
ddigeo:
yes ma , with all sincerity I am appealing please.
pls call 08167982828
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Advision: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2021
AfroKnight:

That girl knew exactly what she was doing and she planned to do as soon as he gave her his pin. If anyone was under the influence, it’s the man. Cos why on earth would you give your olosho your pin? Must be drugs.

This girl is a criminal. And stealing his ATM card and his money shows us why she killed him.

Bro, the interesting part for me is the claimed she with withdrew only 380k but 5m is missing from his acct and the police claim she withdrew the 5m. smiley
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Cheeryfeet: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2021
Tonnyray:
Too small but matured enough to generate fake IDs, book lodging apartments with fake foreign numbers, go binging on hard drugs with men old enough to be her dad, and of course minister lethal multiple stab wounds to a human.. and go on to make multiple withdrawals from the deceased's account.
We all pulled stunts while growing up.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2021
You're a real jigga
FakeUnity:
This story get K-leg.

If I tried to make sexual advances to a girl, and she says no, my dickey dies a natural death and I'll ask her to leave the room immediately and find the next booty on call.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Calicoe: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Advision:

Bro, the interesting part for me is the claimed she with withdrew only 380k but 5m is missing from his acct and the police claim she withdrew the 5m. smiley
Yet some people still think she was telling the truth.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by kindlyheart: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2021
adeyinkapiggs:
bad friend’s influence can also lead to that. Don’t blame parent for wrong doings of their child

parents are to blame the most. if you train your kids properly, nobody can lead em astray
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by billyG(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2021
LeeSantos:
angry
That's the man's cup of tea. He got what he wanted. Abeg they should release the girl jawe.
I hate when married men don't stay faithful to their vows.

A whole CEO smoking SK and loud. Sure crack dey but he no see buy
No more s*x for him. Rest in peace.

if he was focused on his family, he wouldn't have that connection with the girl in the first place or to talk about been in that place of the incident

* Some person are saying the wife seems to be the busy type and must have deprived him of so many things. Hello!!! that a silly, ridiculous excuse. He's also a CEO, meaning he's also working round the clock too, he also deprives the wife too and she is not on a fking spree with young boys.
How do I know she is not on pfucking spree?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by naija1stnigar(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2021
An uncontrolled dick will definitely control your future. #saynotosidechick#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Advision: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Calicoe:

Yet some people still think she was telling the truth.

When you realise the nigerian police are hustlers themselves, then you will realise that the girl may indeed be telling the truth about withdrawing only 380k

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by henrixx(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2021
anselm791:

Abeg where? I fit find my babe there. lol
brooo
you go faint o grin

just leave your babe make she chop life. na God go help us with these girls.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by anselm791(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2021
henrixx:
brooo
you go faint o grin

just leave your babe make she chop life. na God go help us with these girls.

O boy drop location jor, this is not just about me.
Sometimes change begins after a caught.
You get me now? lol
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Omobola121(f): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2021
I can see your brain is rotten. Mr dummy, ask yourself if he didn't cheat, would he have been stabbed? Was is it not cheating that caused his death?

Between, I have never supported the girl. She is a killer and she should face the consequences of her action.

I won't engage you further so don't bother to quote me.

Have a nice day if you have any!

Renforce:

Aunty cheating didn't kill the man, A lady murdered the man in cold blood. You people should say things the way it is and stop being stupidly sentimental
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Classickj(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2021
FakeUnity:
This story get K-leg.

Why can't some girls say no
They wouldn't because money is involve
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by tonyashburton: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Obviously blood work should be carried out on her and the murder victim to determine whether drugs are in their systems or not.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Omobola121(f): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2021
I can see your brain is rotten. Mr dummy, ask yourself if he didn't cheat, would he have been stabbed? Was is it not cheating that caused his death?

Between, I have never supported the girl. She is a killer and she should face the consequences of her action.

I won't engage you further so don't bother to quote me.

Have a nice day if you have any!

Renforce:

Aunty cheating didn't kill the man, A lady murdered the man in cold blood. You people should say things the way it is and stop being stupidly sentimental
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Starzo: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2021
faithfull18:
Adultery is a SIN. No argument please.
If that lady repents, she will make heaven, and gain eternal life.
The man on the other hand is lost forever.
And you like this can never make heaven kan kan

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Semaj77(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2021
FakeUnity:
This story get K-leg.

And you believe that cock and bull story , she probably killed him in his sleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) / Woman Dies During Sex With A Policeman In Ado-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.