Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,069 members, 7,899,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied (21404 Views)

I Got A Message For A Job I Never Applied For / I Got This Interview I Never Applied, Photo / Man Slams Covenant University Over Job Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by pooozeee(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2021
It is possible they got your profile thru LinkedIn.com and you were found suitable for the role and hereby called you for an interview

Or a good friend of yours helped you out by trying to talk to one or two people about a possible job offer.

Always let people know where you are going to

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by uniknet: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2021
Gabriel459:
So I received message this afternoon inviting me for an interview for a job I never applied. Please guys what's your advice and any Idea about the organization?

@op, try a little bit if google. This is what I found. https://www.tbs-ng.com/
If you are into ICT maybe you had applied in the past. They seem genuine.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Josbreed: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2021
The grammar and spellings in the text message looks childish and immature. Japa!
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Abakelawal(f): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2021
I HV being invited twice in different job without application...I didn't bother my self oo
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by trudpo: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
If I tell you not to go, you will still go thinking I need your job. So, what's the point? Abeg go to satisfy your curiosity...
Gabriel459:
So I received message this afternoon inviting me for an interview for a job I never applied. Please guys what's your advice and any Idea about the organization?
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by BrainSanitizer: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
smogia1994:

Who else fee this man above me is a neolife glnd scammer bastard sin of a bitch

Well, by the man above you, I suppose you aren't referring to me.
If you are, then I'm afraid you are failing yourself.
I live in the 21st century so I don't insult people online without verifying information.
People with functional brains will first visit the company's website https://www.tbs-ng.com/ and realize that the phone numbers I supplied are listed on their site.
Furthermore, Abdul, the MD of the company is someone I've met personally and had discussions with.
I was just trying to help the op avoid scam while also not losing out in case the message is from a genuine company.
Someone should tell me if that's a sin on niaraland.
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Buksaylor: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Gabriel459:

So you didn't apply and you received it..?
And you want to go for a job you never applied for,when they kidnap you,we no go rest for nairaland...

I don't know why people are so greedy,and end up regretting it....

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Abidecdrock(m): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Not always true, some hr pick profiles from LinkedIn n co.
N2B2:
Any interview to a job you never applied for is GNLD. Ignore it -- na thunder go scatter their blokos.
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Deydontknow(m): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Benblaq:
I think it's Golden Neo-Life Diamite. You will surely meet other invitees there, and the outcome is always shii. There's a manager (female almost all of the time) who will claim she built her houses, bought cars, travelled around the world and established herself in two years or less, sugarcoating you guys into believing her. At the end they'll ask you to pay a certain amount for the job, and the criteria is always that you'll pay them for the meantime, then start earning for life. Lol. I told them I had no 25k to pay, they reduced to 15k and then 5k.. at the end they took 5h from me and that was how I left. Hungry people.

I had same experience in Lagos bro
Neo-Life for Agbara nah God go punish una, saw job vacancy that year for Ilogbo called they line and the yeye girl asked me to come to Agbara 8am unfailingly you need to see the commanding tone undecided went there with my bro for me to see the shikini girl, when she saw me and my bro she fear because we are both two and half meter tall. At the end of the day nah the same bring money take drug format make billion in one month I just weak tell my bro make we de go house.

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Illuminatiship:
My second ftc since I joined this forum.make una leave interview for who get am.lastly if a man wants to live long he should marry a woman that loves him more and if he marries a woman that doesn't love him definitely he will die five years before his time.
The women of dis generation doesnt understand wat love is

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by AngelicBeing: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Benblaq:
I think it's Golden Neo-Life Diamite. You will surely meet other invitees there, and the outcome is always shii. There's a manager (female almost all of the time) who will claim she built her houses, bought cars, travelled around the world and established herself in two years or less, sugarcoating you guys into believing her. At the end they'll ask you to pay a certain amount for the job, and the criteria is always that you'll pay them for the meantime, then start earning for life. Lol. I told them I had no 25k to pay, they reduced to 15k and then 5k.. at the end they took 5h from me and that was how I left. Hungry people.
Hahaha, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Emmymeek(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
no try am o na scam!!
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Emeka71(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
OluwaWizzy:

Do your due diligence but this always ends up to be GNLD
That thing is either GNLD or kidnap alert.
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Octopusssy(f): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Benblaq:
Loool
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Segzy19: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bone it one time....
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Mac2016(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Gabriel459:
Please don't attend.
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by twilliamx(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please be careful...ritualist have devised many schemes to use in luring unsuspecting people.. this Country is filled with monsters in human skin now. Be Careful
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by AskProf: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
Soseta1:
NAIRALANDER'S LET'S MAKE MONEY TOGETHER. 100% REAL;

FOOT BALL BETTING;
4.5[ODD]
STAKE 50K AND WIN #225,000
STAKE 100K AND WIN #450,000 ETC
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHATS-APP;
0 9 1 3 2 2 4 8 4 5 5

Why not stake your kidney so you will win a mortuary?
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by gbagyiza: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
BrainSanitizer:

The company is legit.
I've been to their office more than twice.
The only problem is that you didn't apply for any position.
And the Grammatical composition of that invites sef...
I have a little doubt that it's coming from that company.
The CEO of the company is a very sound young man and all the staff I've met are people who are not likely to compose that crap as an interview invitation.
Just reach them on 08052711591 or 08168897320 and confirm if it's from them.
Good luck.
How can a person waste his time n energy on a job invite he did not apply for?
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Remember, You also did not apply for your organs to be harvested. Please, be careful out there.
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by MR180: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

—Theodore Roosevelt

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by BrainSanitizer: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
gbagyiza:

How can a person waste his time n energy on a job invite he did not apply for?
That's the reason I suggested he contact the company to find out whether the invite is actually from them.
Companies keep database of applications.
It's possible someone sends a resumé but isn't called, only to be called later.
Could be after a year or even more.
Also, I don't rule out referrals, except one doesn't have people who can refer them when there are some openings.
I've benefitted from that a good number of times.
Although I usually got a call from the firm to schedule an interview at my convinience before a text invite.
The address in question is not obscure.
That's why I provided the contact numbers which are also listed on their website.
That's because dubious people do use the name of a company in a building to lure people to another office in the same building to present them with foolish MLM talks. My comment was just a suggestion. The op has to decide what to do with it and numerous other suggestions he has received.
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by smogia1994(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
BrainSanitizer:

Well, by the man above you, I suppose you aren't referring to me.
If you are, then I'm afraid you are failing yourself.
I live in the 21st century so I don't insult people online without verifying information.
People with functional brains will first visit the company's website https://www.tbs-ng.com/ and realize that the phone numbers I supplied are listed on their site.
Furthermore, Abdul, the MD of the company is someone I've met personally and had discussions with.
I was just trying to help the op avoid scam while also not losing out in case the message is from a genuine company.
Someone should tell me if that's a sin on niaraland.
Omoh no vexxxxxxx x100
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by ModelLook(m): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
There are good jobs dropping everyday.

I don't know why people complain of no jobs.

My job group just posted this juicy jobs.

And their PAY is very ATTRACTIVE!!!

There are good jobs biko. It's just that people don't know.

Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by DENNIXX(f): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
I had such experience please don't goooo....so dat u will not be a victim of arm robery,kidnapp and rapeing.
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Scam
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by soyemi(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Gabriel459:

Run. Company’s name in small letters. I smell something fishy and messy.
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Clement01234: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Successmind:
It's not advisable for you to attend.... just pretend as if it never happened....the country is not that safe.
do not mind this post my guy, u can try your luck by attending the interview..... They are not going to tied u down, if it is not legit leave there.
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by elyonchee(f): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Gabriel459:
419 and kidnappers use this tactics.
Re: Interview Invitation For A Job I Never Applied by Trueyarn(m): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Have you heard about " the mudder squad"?
Be carefull, the days are evil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) / Questions You Can Ask In An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.