Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,607 members, 7,924,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 09:19 PM

Did U Lose Money To Dessiimedia Investment Scam. Let's Discuss What Can Be Done - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Did U Lose Money To Dessiimedia Investment Scam. Let's Discuss What Can Be Done (489 Views)

How To Spot A Ponzi Scheme - Never lose Money again! / Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. / Investors Lose Money In Fake "Hedge Fund" BTD Multiglobal LTD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did U Lose Money To Dessiimedia Investment Scam. Let's Discuss What Can Be Done by didoloan: 6:17am On Jun 28, 2021
I have some info on one of the vendors at dessiimedia with proof he collected money from several other people without the intention of ever giving back the money.
Re: Did U Lose Money To Dessiimedia Investment Scam. Let's Discuss What Can Be Done by Obakashdee(m): 6:20am On Jun 28, 2021
You just Dey start na
E Never Touch you
Re: Did U Lose Money To Dessiimedia Investment Scam. Let's Discuss What Can Be Done by usecondom(m): 6:21am On Jun 28, 2021
Una nor dey tired of Ponzi schemes?
Re: Did U Lose Money To Dessiimedia Investment Scam. Let's Discuss What Can Be Done by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 28, 2021
didoloan:
I have some info on one of the vendors at dessiimedia with proof he collected money from several other people without the intention of ever giving back the money.

i dont get if you guys dont learn lessons. in Nigeria, people are tooo foolish and make the same old mistake they do, year in and year out. if MMM did not teach you guys anythig, nothing will. although i did not invest in it, il never put my money in any of these investments, they are all scam
Re: Did U Lose Money To Dessiimedia Investment Scam. Let's Discuss What Can Be Done by chiemmanuel(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2021
You want to get rich quick, you will get scammed quick

1 Like

Re: Did U Lose Money To Dessiimedia Investment Scam. Let's Discuss What Can Be Done by Iceyjayz: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2021
didoloan:
Greedy and gullible people like you will always part with your money
Re: Did U Lose Money To Dessiimedia Investment Scam. Let's Discuss What Can Be Done by Alexxien: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2021
Honestly, are people still getting scammed by all this shady online company; a kid could have created in a jiffy? People wey Dey dash out money for 100% profit for this depression na Gullible morons
Re: Did U Lose Money To Dessiimedia Investment Scam. Let's Discuss What Can Be Done by Fweezy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Racksterli, Black Gold, Lucky Gold, Triple coupon and all that rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In Borrowing Friends Money / Make Money Online With Africgold / Do You Wish To Retire In 5 Years Time ? Read This: What Many Will Not Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.