Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,481 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

Finally In Russia!!! But.... - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finally In Russia!!! But.... (15359 Views)

Female Climber Found Frozen On Mountain After Vanishing 31Yrs Ago In Russia(Pics / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
NONNYG:
Who no like better thing?
Unless he was already a student before that law was passed.
Years on Student Visa don’t count toward to Permanent resident.
All I know is, illegally or legally comot for Nigeria if you want to comot
Simple

2 Likes

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by justwise(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
seunny4lif:

Unless he was already a student before that law was passed.
Years on Student Visa don’t count toward to Permanent resident.
All I know is, illegally or legally comot for Nigeria if you want to comot
Simple

Show me where the law was written and the year you think that change was made
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
justwise:

Show me where the law was written and the year you think that change was made
That law was passed 2011 because May want to reduce the number of international students working in UK
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by justwise(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
seunny4lif:

That law was passed 2011 because May want to reduce the number of international students working in UK

Show me where its written.
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by justwise(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
@yossi4rmaguleri

Is that the law?
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by FiverrTutor(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
Very interesting thread. I can see @Justwise is very angry!!!
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by dustydee: 12:38am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

https://www.bbc.com/news/education-11937291
The 2 year post study visa was scrapped and that's when the Tier 2 (General) visa started. I believe Justwise was in the UK before that came into force.
As for the guy that says the UK student visa condition is that "you must go back home", you need to read up a bit. The only people on student visa that I know are required to go back home are those on commonwealth scholarship or perhaps Chevening scholarship.
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 12:53am On Jul 07, 2021
That’s what I said that unless he is already in UK before the law was changed.

One of the thing May tried to do also was for all international students to return home and to also reduce the amount of the numbers of international students but the PMs rejected as international students accounts for like 15% of the total UK GDP
dustydee:

The 2 year post study visa was scrapped and that's when the Tier 2 (General) visa started. I believe Justwise was in the UK before that came into force.
As for the guy that says the UK student visa condition is that "you must go back home", you need to read up a bit. The only people on student visa that I know are required to go back home are those on commonwealth scholarship or perhaps Chevening scholarship.

1 Like

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 1:42am On Jul 07, 2021
FiverrTutor:
Very interesting thread. I can see @Justwise is very angry!!!
Lol
Why him go angry grin as Justwise quote don’t change the fact that 90% of Nigerians living abroad started as illegally immigrant cheesy cheesy especially western world cool but today most are skilled and unskilled workers.
Those that left Nigeria as part of supports club during USA 94 na only few of them return after the World Cup grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by justwise(m): 6:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by justwise(m): 6:30am On Jul 07, 2021
dustydee:

As for the guy that says the UK student visa condition is that "you must go back home", you need to read up a bit
. The only people on student visa that I know are required to go back home are those on commonwealth scholarship or perhaps Chevening scholarship.

You are asking for impossible, Non has the ability to read and comprehend
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by justwise(m): 6:32am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

Lol
Why him go angry grin as Justwise quote don’t change the fact that 90% of Nigerians living abroad started as illegally immigrant cheesy cheesy especially western world cool but today most are skilled and unskilled workers.
Those that left Nigeria as part of supports club during USA 94 na only few of them return after the World Cup grin

That fact is made up by you and you alone
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2021
justwise:

Guy u get time to dey reply those guys
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by justwise(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2021
Nwatachoba1:

Guy u get time to dey reply those guys

In nairaland if false allegation is made and you did not challenge it then it will be regarded as fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2021
justwise:

In nairaland if false allegation is made and you did not challenge it then it will be regarded as fact.

Oh ok, but those guys are taking advantage of that... the questions are so annoying....

But goodluck
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by dustydee: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
That’s what I said that unless he is already in UK before the law was changed.

One of the thing May tried to do also was for all international students to return home and to also reduce the amount of the numbers of international students but the PMs rejected as international students accounts for like 15% of the total UK GDP
She did that but also created a more difficult pathway for students to remain after their studies. That does not mean it is illegal or impossible for a student to remain post study after the scrapping of post study work visa. Yours truly was offered a pathway through that process, so it is not illegal as suggested by the other person.
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2021
Nwatachoba1:

Oh ok, but those guys are taking advantage of that... the questions are so annoying....

But goodluck
Mr man, did they asked you any questions here abi your name came up? cheesy

Justwise tell you say make you complain for him cheesy
If you get anything to contribute do it or leave us alone cool

Thank you grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2021
justwise:

Jesu
You know am 80% correct cheesy
Germany, Italy, UK, Canada, Ireland and the USA are the countries will the highest population of Nigerians and how many Nigerians came to those countries using Student visa or work permit cool
You know I won the battle cheesy
Summer don finish for here embarassed
Useless weather sad
Where is this guy, that went to Russia?
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2021
dustydee:

She did that but also created a more difficult pathway for students to remain after their studies. That does not mean it is illegal or impossible for a student to remain post study after the scrapping of post study work visa. Yours truly was offered a pathway through that process, so it is not illegal as suggested by the other person.
Well good to know because a lot of Nigerians came back
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

Mr man, did they asked you any questions here abi your name came up? cheesy

Justwise tell you say make you complain for him cheesy
If you get anything to contribute do it or leave us alone cool

Thank you grin

See this refugee dey talk

You dey country instead say make u dey relaxed and enjoy yourself,u still dey run from police and co,dey hide upandan... oga sahara desert....

Imagine taking risk to cross to supposed paradise and as u enter e no give u rest or be paradise for you....

Guy it's better to be in Nigeria than taking such risks, looking for ur great great grandmother to marry...���
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by justwise(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

Jesu
You know am 80% correct cheesy
Germany, Italy, UK, Canada, Ireland and the USA are the countries will the highest population of Nigerians and how many Nigerians came to those countries using Student visa or work permit cool
You know I won the battle cheesy
Summer don finish for here embarassed
Useless weather sad
Where is this guy, that went to Russia?

Not 90% again? I really feel sorry for your victims
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2021
justwise:

Not 90% again? I really feel sorry for your victims
I said you know am 80% correct, that 90% of Nigerians living abroad started as illegally cool
Victims? I tell you say I be agent grin grin
Wetin concern me concern agent work grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by dustydee: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

Well good to know because a lot of Nigerians came back
Indeed. My intention was not to stay behind but I was offered a job with sponsorship so was among the first set of people that got that class of visa.
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2021
Nwatachoba1:

See this refugee dey talk

You dey country instead say make u dey relaxed and enjoy yourself,u still dey run from police and co,dey hide upandan... oga sahara desert....

Imagine taking risk to cross to supposed paradise and as u enter e no give u rest or be paradise for you....

Guy it's better to be in Nigeria than taking such risks, looking for ur great great grandmother to marry...���
As you dey relax for Nigeria with your eyes closed for night?
You get better peace right? grin
Your grandma na the president abi Buhari na your uncle.
For your police, you think police dey run after people up and down for here cheesy
Well, if na your great grandma go give men paper, men go add her join list cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2021
Good, and that was what I said earlier, that unless he has a job offer.

dustydee:

Indeed. My intention was not to stay behind but I was offered a job with sponsorship so was among the first set of people that got that class of visa.
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by dustydee: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

I said you know am 80% correct, that 90% of Nigerians living abroad started as illegally cool
I very much doubt that. I know a lot of Nigerians here and I do not know any that started as an illegal here. If I extrapolate from my circle of friends and acquaintances in the UK, your statistics is way off. There are many Nigerians leaving Nigeria with work sponsorship visas. The truth is if you have special skills, especially IT, it is easier to move abroad and you do not need to cross the sea or abuse your visa conditions. You will be amazed at the number of opportunities out there for Nigerians. I did not know that even German companies recruit Nigerians from Nigeria until recently. If anyone is desperate to move, learn an in demand skill especially in IT and pore the internet for job opportunities, it might be easier and certainly more rewarding than being an illegal.

1 Like

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by justwise(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

You can’t stop even when you know you are lying.

You came to Europe illegally and all you tell people is about illegal way of coming to Europe.

I’m basically telling you that there are a lot of ways to travel and remain in Europe legally. (Do your research) everything don’t have to be illegal.

You keep claiming to know the law but in reality you don’t . Your victims are those desperately trying to leave Nigeria and reading your falsehood give them false sense of reality.

1 Like

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2021
Calm down mr Man.
I tell people both side
Legally and illegally.
All my comments always contains both.
Please bring it out where I said only illegally ways without still talking about legally ways.
Who came as illegally know far better than you because they know more about the system and what to do.
Illegally people needs lawyers, the lawyers update them on the latest laws
justwise:

You can’t stop even when you know you are lying.

You came to Europe illegally and all you tell people is about illegal way of coming to Europe.

I’m basically telling you that there are a lot of ways to travel and remain in Europe legally. (Do your research) everything don’t have to be illegal.

You keep claiming to know the law but in reality you don’t . Your victims are those desperately trying to leave Nigeria and reading your falsehood give them false sense of reality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What's Your Reason For Considering Japa / Smoke In Arik Air Plane Forces Pilot To Make Emergency Landing In Ghana / Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.