Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

Finally In Russia!!! But.... - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finally In Russia!!! But.... (15361 Views)

Female Climber Found Frozen On Mountain After Vanishing 31Yrs Ago In Russia(Pics / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2021
Seunny4lif.....need to talk to you in DM..

My bro followed Libya like you but was previously in Italy and now in Germany but dey no grant asylum or papers.....hired a lot of lawyers but still,

He no marry EU woman but has a child,still he or the child were not granted,this has put me down on my plans to japa.....pls can you share how yours was possible cos I still desperately need to LEAVE THIS COUNTRY(Europe especially).....wish world cup was to be in Europe in 2022 sad
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

As you dey relax for Nigeria with your eyes closed for night?
You get better peace right? grin
Your grandma na the president abi Buhari na your uncle.
For your police, you think police dey run after people up and down for here cheesy
Well, if na your great grandma go give men paper, men go add her join list cheesy

Guy e depends ur area

Me I dey sleep with my eyes closed most times I dey forget lock door sef, e depends ur area... and mind you,my brother is in dubai,my sister's husband no enter italy illegally, she's with the husband, my cousin dey netherland, my friend traveled this year,we don't deal with illegal stuff, me sef wey wan comot, na Canada I wan go see and base,I love the cities and their government policies... so am looking for GENUINE way to enter..... not through Sahara or sambisa forest...
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2021
When it’s come to asylum, Italia are more easy going than anywhere.
German speaking countries and Nordic countries are the most craziest when it’s come to asylum especially if you are from Nigeria and Ghana.
Like I always say, your brother first story to the immigration on the commission date is the most important thing.
Even if you are telling the truth, they still don’t believe you until you can prove it.
Those countries want prove on anything your brother is saying.

About run
Hmmm
You need to calm down and plan when.
What do you want?
Reason for leaving?
Ideaball:
Seunny4lif.....need to talk to you in DM..

My bro followed Libya like you but was previously in Italy and now in Germany but dey no grant asylum or papers.....hired a lot of lawyers but still,

He no marry EU woman but has a child,still he or the child were not granted,this has put me down on my plans to japa.....pls can you share how yours was possible cos I still desperately need to LEAVE THIS COUNTRY(Europe especially).....wish world cup was to be in Europe in 2022 sad

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by FiverrTutor(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Wow very cool thread! I'm really enjoying all the arguments so far. Guys pls continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2021
You dey sleep leave doors for Nigeria unless na Village because even in Ikoyi, and Lekki they don’t leave doors unlocked.
What is your brother doing in Dubai?
Unless he is a professional.
How did your sister’s husband enter Italy or do you think only those that enter through land is called illegally immigrant
Nwatachoba1:

Guy e depends ur area

Me I dey sleep with my eyes closed most times I dey forget lock door sef, e depends ur area... and mind you,my brother is in dubai,my sister's husband no enter italy illegally, she's with the husband, my cousin dey netherland, my friend traveled this year,we don't deal with illegal stuff, me sef wey wan comot, na Canada I wan go see and base,I love the cities and their government policies... so am looking for GENUINE way to enter..... not through Sahara or sambisa forest...

1 Like

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Ideaball:

THRASH

E suppose be na

When u tell a school dropout that education is good..wetin e suppose say??

Abi when u tell all this street urchins the importance of legitimate work and school, wetin u expect to hear

1 Like

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
You dey sleep leave doors for Nigeria unless na Village because even in Ikoyi, and Lekki they don’t leave doors unlocked.
What is your brother doing in Dubai?
Unless he is a professional.
How did your sister’s husband enter Italy or do you think only those that enter through land is called illegally immigrant

Ikoyi and vi na for them urchins

I no dey village na mainland I dey with street securities... so when u pay ur securities well enough, dem fit lay down their life for you... manager wey dey office dey collect air conditioning, e son forget say him life dey Gateman hand...

Na plane baba enter,and my sister

And no woman dey disturb them unto him don marry b4... likewise the Dubai na school den work... turkey own don graduate for Cyprus university sef,she dey come and go anytime she wants...

Make una leave justwise alone and go hustle, stop arguing like women,the goal is to make money and live comfortably... so go pursue wetin make u leave naija and leave talk or trying to badmouth person biz or something... mind your biz...
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2021
Na plane Baba enter no answer the question.
On what Visa did he and his wife used to enter Italy?

For your information, nobody hold Justwise abi Justwise complain to you and for your information I don’t need to run from police or anyone.

I don’t need any security in my street or my house.

I can travel to over 173 countries without VISA cheesy and
The desert I passed then created the way now cool
That Canada, you dey dream about, I fit enter in and out as I want cheesy

Nwatachoba1:

Ikoyi and vi na for them urchins

I no dey village na mainland I dey with street securities... so when u pay ur securities well enough, dem fit lay down their life for you... manager wey dey office dey collect air conditioning, e son forget say him life dey Gateman hand...

Na plane baba enter,and my sister

And no woman dey disturb them unto him don marry b4... likewise the Dubai na school den work... turkey own don graduate for Cyprus university sef,she dey come and go anytime she wants...

Make una leave justwise alone and go hustle, stop arguing like women,the goal is to make money and live comfortably... so go pursue wetin make u leave naija and leave talk or trying to badmouth person biz or something... mind your biz...

4 Likes

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
Na plane Baba enter no answer the question.
On what Visa did he and his wife used to enter Italy?

For your information, nobody hold Justwise abi Justwise complain to you and for your information I don’t need to run from police or anyone.

I don’t need any security in my street or my house.

I can travel to over 173 countries without VISA.
The desert I passed then created the way now cool

Congrats brother... 173 wow

Me never start sef

Me go like leave naija but not through desert abeg, chance of survival na 30 to 40%.... anyways, leave the guy alone na... u just dey find words from the guy and u see say baba stand firm,u still dey try... when devil tempted JESUS, seeing HE didn't fall, d devil left but u no wan leave am... why na
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2021
Justwise, said what he believes he know and I also said what I believed I know.
No be fight.
He no gree for me and I no gree for him cheesy
We disagree to agree cool
Well people have been passing through desert before I was born and till Africa better.
Desert is not only Libya route
Nwatachoba1:

Congrats brother... 173 wow

Me never start sef

Me go like leave naija but not through desert abeg, chance of survival na 30 to 40%.... anyways, leave the guy alone na... u just dey find words from the guy and u see say baba stand firm,u still dey try... when devil tempted JESUS, seeing HE didn't fall, d devil left but u no wan leave am... why na
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
When it’s come to asylum, Italia are more easy going than anywhere.
German speaking countries and Nordic countries are the most craziest when it’s come to asylum especially if you are from Nigeria and Ghana.
Like I always say, your brother first story to the immigration on the commission date is the most important thing.
Even if you are telling the truth, they still don’t believe you until you can prove it.
Those countries want prove on anything your brother is saying.

About run
Hmmm
You need to calm down and plan when.
What do you want?
Reason for leaving?

Want to move to a sane society with good infastructure, quality healthcare and secure the future of my kids....Being denied visa ear and dear despite eating,sleeping and waking on travel section....

Getting a job instantly is not my problem as I have online biznesses and crypto trading going well ATM....

Gone to China b4 but they don't grant citizenship when one is ready to settle down and my online business took a hit cos it was not accessible except VPN and the govt firewall still find ways to block it,Life there is only for importers....

Just want more out of life and naija is nor giving me that...and the rise in INSECURITY,OH MY!!!!
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
Justwise, said what he believes he know and I also said what I believed I know.
No be fight.
He no gree for me and I no gree for him cheesy
We disagree to agree cool
Well people have been passing through desert before I was born and till Africa better.
Desert is not only Libya route

Lol

I grab my guy... I knew you weren't serious judging by the way you kept throwing the stuffs...

Am not against anyone trying to better his or her life in any way or manner.... no be say I no fit enter desert to save cost or ship for apapa,but I no dey take such risk o,we gat one life to live... but if I enter EU or canada eventually, and na visa or something remain e con be say na through elderly

My brother as nwa afo igbo and onye Anambra I no mind o
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Since you own a business and making money from it.
Why don’t you try Student visa?
Poland and Baltic state student fees are not that expensive
Ideaball:

Want to move to a sane society with good infastructure, quality healthcare and secure the future of my kids....Being denied visa ear and dear despite eating,sleeping and waking on travel section....

Getting a job instantly is not my problem as I have online biznesses and crypto trading going well ATM....

Gone to China b4 but they don't grant citizenship when one is ready to settle down and my online business took a hit cos it was not accessible except VPN and the govt firewall still find ways to block it,Life there is only for importers....

Just want more out of life and naija is nor giving me that...and the rise in INSECURITY,OH MY!!!!
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Why don’t you do the same package like your sis husband cool
Student Visa for those that can pay for it cheesy

Well the desert I used makes way for my family as none of them can use that road again.
I don create better chance for them.
From my own blood to cousins and all because of the sacrificed I made
Nwatachoba1:

Lol

I grab my guy... I knew you weren't serious judging by the way you kept throwing the stuffs...

Am not against anyone trying to better his or her life in any way or manner.... no be say I no fit enter desert to save cost or ship for apapa,but I no dey take such risk o,we gat one life to live... but if I enter EU or canada eventually, and na visa or something remain e con be say na through elderly

My brother as nwa afo igbo and onye Anambra I no mind o
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

Well the desert I used makes way for my family as none of them can use that road again.

E get way me wan ff b4

But I got lost...

So I was advised to use student visa...

So am trying that now,na IELTS I wan write sef
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2021
Nwatachoba1:

E get way me wan ff b4

But I got lost...

So I was advised to use student visa...

So am trying that now,na IELTS I wan write sef
Italia student visa no hard as long as money dey.

Well good cool you are planning Canada
Like that country but not to live there.
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

If after you take risks finish, any of ur family use that route again, I go swear for u to be deported..lol..

My brother said I should leave dubai,that my kind of lifestyle no fit dubai and dubai na mostly for people wey go school, no job like Europe, so e better make I dey manage my small business and my sister said same thing about Italy...

When I asked around, like my friend whose brother dey dubai,she said I shouldn't try it, that it's better in canada, so you see why I still dey here

If say I get brother in canada, e for make more sense

But a friend who be agent dey try work something out for his brother, so am relying on that,since his brother dey go base there with him family.... my family said they can't alloy their last born go where him no sabi anyone... chaiii,I weak
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2021
Well, not everyone have a rich family like you.
You are lucky as you be last born meaning no pressure on you.

Can’t you apply as a professional to Canada or UAE
Nwatachoba1:

If after you take risks finish, any of ur family use that route again, I go swear for u to be deported..lol..

My brother said I should leave dubai,that my kind of lifestyle no fit dubai and dubai na mostly for people wey go school, no job like Europe, so e better make I dey manage my small business and my sister said same thing about Italy...

When I asked around, like my friend whose brother dey dubai,she said I shouldn't try it, that it's better in canada, so you see why I still dey here

If say I get brother in canada, e for make more sense

But a friend who be agent dey try work something out for his brother, so am relying on that,since his brother dey go base there with him family.... my family said they can't alloy their last born go where him no sabi anyone... chaiii,I weak
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

Italia student visa no hard as long as money dey.

Well good cool you are planning Canada
Like that country but not to live there.

Wassup with living there?

Cus na there I wan base permanently, raise family o

USA na this their gun issues, me dey fear o..

And since I don dey listen to news I never hear of any bad news much for Canada
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
Well, not everyone have a rich family like you.
You are lucky as you be last born meaning no pressure on you.

Can’t you apply as a professional to Canada or UAE

Brother, my family ain't like that,once dem don help you with one thing forget am... no one wan drop money for any travel something, but if I need money for business dem fit lend me...

So am doing this on my own..looking up to God
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2021
Canada too dey get there own but it’s very rare just like Europe.
You can’t hear bad about Canada because all eye are not on them like USA, Russia and Germany or China
Nwatachoba1:

Wassup with living there?

Cus na there I wan base permanently, raise family o

USA na this their gun issues, me dey fear o..

And since I don dey listen to news I never hear of any bad news much for Canada
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by SouthAmericalif: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2021
What work for justwise may not work seunny4lif and what work for them both may not work for us.
You know why the trend then differs from now be it legal or illegal immigrants.
Some Illegal immigrants are people that make use of back doors because of their pocket and sometimes lack of opportunities but we all aim at a better life.
Last year a brother gave me a link to UK which I refuse but am regretting now because the country has gone once than last year. My brother is a permanent resident in UK he wanted to give me a fake pass which only will be detected in UK only then ..... Right now I believe say dat code fit Don cast.
He use school runs back then in 2012,he no even go the school,Remember he is not bad but was only trying to survive,he is happily married now with 2kids and a UK citizen.
So lets end this, justwise knows all this but he is only protecting his thread and sometimes over doing it like a saint,my two scent.

8 Likes

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
Canada too dey get there own but it’s very rare just like Europe.
You can’t hear bad about Canada because all eye are not on them like USA, Russia and Germany or China

Oh I grab

Thanks brother....
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2021
SouthAmericalif:
What work for justwise may not work seunny4lif and what work for them both may not work for us.
You know why the trend then differs from now be it legal or illegal immigrants.
Some Illegal immigrants are people that make use of back doors because of their pocket and sometimes lack of opportunities but we all aim at a better life.
Last year a brother gave me a link to UK which I refuse but am regretting now because the country has gone once than last year. My brother is a permanent resident in UK he wanted to give me a fake pass which only will be detected in UK only then ..... Right now I believe say dat code fit Don cast.
Remember he is not bad but was only trying to survive,he is happily married now with 2kids.
So lets end this, justwise knows all this but he is only protecting his thread and sometimes over doing it like a saint,my two scent.

Nothing more to say.
I wasn’t fighting with him ooh, na just disagree and agree matter cheesy.
I dey come UK for Christmas if I get time and I go like hang out with Justwise.
Well, I know he knows all this options but choose only one side because he is mod and he don’t want people to give him negative views

4 Likes

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by SouthAmericalif: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

Nothing more to say.
I wasn’t fighting with him ooh, na just disagree and agree matter cheesy.
I dey come UK for Christmas if I get time and I go like hang out with Justwise.
Well, I know he knows all this options but choose only one side.

Ok
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2021
SouthAmericalif:

But you no dey reply email self
I did oooh.
Send me your Facebook account and describe your profile picture with it
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by SouthAmericalif: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

I did oooh.
Send me your Facebook account and describe your profile picture with it
Have you seen it
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by seunny4lif(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by corporateDan(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

Ok
boss e no fair o. I been dey quote you since yesterday you just Dey ignore me.. all is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada / FRSC Does Not Seek Introduction Of Sharia Law. Recalls Yusuf Abdullahi / Customs’ Vehicle Loses Control In Katsina, Kills 5 People, Injures Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.