Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,335 members, 7,974,423 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:48 AM

Kissing On First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing On First Date (722 Views)

This Is What Happens After Kissing On Valentine's Day (photo) / Kissing On First Date. / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissing On First Date by lolatin(f): 12:03pm On May 09, 2011
Is it wise to kiss a guy on the first date
Re: Kissing On First Date by justwise(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2011
lola tin:

Is it wise to kiss a guy on the first date

No, wait for second date.
Re: Kissing On First Date by rully2: 12:15pm On May 09, 2011
No, personally i dont think it is, no matter how hot ur hormones are burning, except u are'nt looking beyond the first date. wink
Re: Kissing On First Date by ujujane: 12:39pm On May 09, 2011
what if u have really know the person to a great extent over the phone and u are just going on ur first date, is it wrong to kiss him
Re: Kissing On First Date by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 09, 2011
@Poster,
Personally,if I don't hit first base,on the first date,I consider the date a failure.
Kissing is for babies and kids.
Thank you.
Re: Kissing On First Date by bobbyray(m): 4:00pm On May 09, 2011
not again!!!MMM and 190 are gonna be mad with this thread,
wen guys are drilling the hole on the first date nowadays,

OP, wait till the last date
Re: Kissing On First Date by BABE3: 4:10pm On May 09, 2011
Whatever works for anybody abeg?!

Some couples kissed/4ucked on the first date--they are happily married to each other with kids.

Some couples kissed on the 5th date-- they've broken up--still single and vigorously searching.

So, kini big deal. smiley
Re: Kissing On First Date by Odunnu: 1:41pm On May 10, 2011
ujujane:

what if u have really know the person to a great extent over the phone and u are just going on your first date, is it wrong to kiss him
hey! Awayu?
Are you related to ujujoan?
Re: Kissing On First Date by Babypinkyz(f): 1:47pm On May 10, 2011
no bg deal about that kiss
Re: Kissing On First Date by chylind5: 3:37pm On May 10, 2011
I made love to my husband on our first date cos the feelings were uncontrollable. And today we are happily married.It doesnt matter wat u do on the 1st date wat matters is ur level of maturity.
Re: Kissing On First Date by MMM2(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2011
yes
if d guy has a DIAMOND teeth,
and remember 2
FU-CK him dat day u met him.
DOT DULL.
Re: Kissing On First Date by livedit(f): 7:31pm On May 10, 2011
A simple kiss like a quick tap on the cheek or lips yes. Deep tongue action or tonsil hockey kissing no. But that's my personal opinion. Then to it depends on the connection we have and how long we been "talking".

(1) (Reply)

Does She Love Him / I Want To Know Your List Of 10 Things You Look For In A Lover. / Am Not Sure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.