Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (49840 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2021
OkCornel:
[s]For Bassreeves who claims David didn’t see God;

Psalms 63 v 2;
1 You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you;
I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you,
in a dry and parched land where there is no water.

2 I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory.

Psalms 110 v 1 is one of other incidents David saw God.[/s]
Seeing the power of God is not the same as seeing God physically.

You're trying very hard playing to make Jesus Christ out to be a liar, even when the bible informs us, that Jesus said, no one has ever seen the Father (i.e. God)
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2021
OkCornel:
[s]And he dodges the vision of Daniel as well. Just tell us Daniel saw nothing too cheesy

Psalms 110 v 1
The LORD says to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet." The LORD will extend your mighty scepter from Zion; you will rule in the midst of your enemies. Your troops will be willing on your day of battle.

Matthew 22 v 42 - 45

42 “What do you think about the Messiah?
Whose son is he?” “The son of David,” they replied.
43 He said to them, “How is it then that David, speaking by the Spirit, calls him ‘Lord’? For he says,
44 “‘The LORD said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet.”
45 If then David calls him ‘Lord,’ how can he be his son?”

Just tell us David saw nothing but only heard something cheesy Also tell us Daniel saw nothing too.[/s]
You are a sore loser.
Seeing that your David assertion IS NOT watertight, you've now jumped on to Daniel, an unrelated matter all in your desperation to stay and be relevant
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2021
Nancy2020:
you have really explained a lot. I have read a lot of this topic as a guest without logging in it is quite explicitly clear with the way you teach the trinity, because as you have said in some scripture chapters they seem as the same in another place you see they seem different. Which sometimes it quite confusing, now I know why God made it so.
J

Just like Jesus always do
He point back to God
So give glory to God
For showing it to us
Am just a vessel
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2021
OkCornel:

Yeah partly. People have the impression God was brutal in the Old Testament, but became more gentle in the New Testament.

That something “changed” about God. Some even go as far as believing the God of the Old Testament is different from the God of the New Testament

I don’t think so.

So what do you think happened between the old testament acts of God and the new testaments acts
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2021
BassReeves:
Seeing the power of God is not the same as seeing God physically.

You're trying very hard playing to make Jesus Christ out to be a liar, even when the bible informs us, that Jesus said, no one has ever seen the Father (i.e. God)

Lmao, David and Daniel never saw God? cheesy

Job never saw God too cheesy

Ride on…

Psalms 63 v 1-2;

Psalms 63 v 2;

2 I have seen you in the sanctuary “and” beheld your power and your glory.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2021
BassReeves:
You are a sore loser.
Seeing that your David assertion IS NOT watertight, you've now jumped on to Daniel, an unrelated matter all in your desperation to stay and be relevant

Oh, Daniel’s vision is suddenly an unrelated matter? cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Nancy2020:
are you a penticostal pastor
Please dont fall into the trap of labelling

Bishopkingsley:
Well I believe in catholic and Pentecostalism
Basically any ministry that preach trinity as one being in three distinct persons

I don't limit myself to one area of church because God revealed to me he is every where just like he showed it the seven churches in revelation
There is only one church (i.e. Ekklesia) and many organised churches

God is denominational agnostic and denominational atheistic.

Thats right, eat the fish but spit out the bones

Nancy2020:
you have really explained a lot. I have read a lot of this topic as a guest without logging in it is quite explicitly clear with the way you teach the trinity, because as you have said in some scripture chapters they seem as the same in another place you see they seem different. Which sometimes it quite confusing, now I know why God made it so.
Colossians 2:9
'For in Him (i.e. Jesus Christ) dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;'

God, is one, a single entity and not a trinity because God is infinite, He is infinity.

There is no where in the whole Bible, for that matter, OT or NT, that the word Trinity is mentioned. It doesn't mean the Trinity is not true or that it is not sensed or seen the Bible, but, the truth is that, its just a means to an end, meaning it isnt the end itself.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2021
OkCornel:
[s]Oh, Daniel’s vision is suddenly an unrelated matter? cheesy[/s]
Daniel specified that he saw, while David said nothing of the sort, so you had to help David and the bible along inserting words into their mouths and making them say what you to believe in. Smh.

OkCornel:
[s]Lmao, David and Daniel never saw God? cheesy

Job never saw God too cheesy

Ride on…

Psalms 62 v 1-3;

Psalms 63 v 2;

2 I have seen you in the sanctuary “and” beheld your power and your glory.[/s]
John 1:18
'No one has seen God [His essence, His divine nature] at any time; the [One and] only begotten God [that is, the unique Son] who is in the intimate presence of the Father, He has explained Him [and interpreted and revealed the awesome wonder of the Father]'

OR

'No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.'

1 John 4:12 a
'No one has seen God at any time.'

1 Timothy 6:16
'He alone can never die, and he lives in light so brilliant that no human can approach him.
No human eye has ever seen him, nor ever will.

All honor and power to him forever! Amen.
'

Argue with the Bible
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
BassReeves:
Daniel specified that he saw, while David said nothing of the sort, so you had to help David and the bible along inserting words into their mouths and making them say what you to believe in. Smh.

'No one has seen God [His essence, His divine nature] at any time; the [One and] only begotten God [that is, the unique Son] who is in the intimate presence of the Father, He has explained Him [and interpreted and revealed the awesome wonder of the Father]'

OR

'No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.'

'He alone can never die, and he lives in light so brilliant that no human can approach him.

'

Argue with the Bible

You have to explain it properly yes no one has seen God but what they saw was God manifesting as God the father.... Then in other times as both the father and the son at the same time and same place

Now God the father sit on the throne which was described many times but Bible said God throne is the heavens or heavens of heaven

Try to break it down so he will understand the difference

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Nancy2020(f): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
BassReeves:

God, is one, a single entity and not a trinity because God is infinite, He is infinity.

There is no where in the whole Bible, for that matter, OT or NT, that the word Trinity is mentioned. It doesn't mean the Trinity is not true or that it is not sensed or seen the Bible, but, the truth is that, its just a means to an end, meaning it isnt the end itself.

it is written in the holy book that this three are one. That where the trinity comes from, from what I see the infinite dimensions of God is the work of the holy spirit, yes God is infinite but he is made up of three distinct persons, our human spirit is infinite too, that is why the deep calls to the deep.

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Betscoreodds: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nancy2020:
it is written in the holy book that this three are one. That where the trinity comes from, from what I see the infinite dimensions of God is the work of the holy spirit, yes God is infinite but he is made up of three distinct persons, our human spirit is infinite too, that is why the deep calls to the deep.

The word trinity is not there but the Bible shows it in a coded style many things are not in the Bible we still believe them because of faith faith is the currency of God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

So what do you think happened between the old testament acts of God and the new testaments acts

A progressive understanding and revelation of the nature and character of God through the Laws handed over to Israel via Moses, then through the prophets, and finally…the perfect understanding/revelation through His Son, Jesus.

This example won’t hit the nail on the head 100%, but it would give you an idea of what I’m talking about.

Your earthly father for example, is a good man, has good character and integrity. His character doesn’t change. However, you as a his child, the way you understand your father as a boy isn’t how you understand him as a teenager, and also not the same way when you’re a full grown adult.

As you mature and grow, you understand your father better.

So if you’re to maintain a diary explaining your experience with your earthly father over the years, it might appear your father changed over the years, when in the real sense…it’s your understanding of your father that improved as you matured.

God of the Old Testament isn’t brutal and harsh as people think, neither is the God of the New Testament suddenly “more loving and gentle”. Nothing has changed in His character. Just that man’s understanding improved, and Jesus really clarified a lot in his teachings.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
OkCornel:

A progressive understanding and revelation of the nature and character of God through the Laws handed over to Israel via Moses, then through the prophets, and finally…the perfect understanding/revelation through His Son, Jesus.

This example won’t hit the nail on the head 100%, but it would give you an idea of what I’m talking about.

Your earthly father for example, is a good man, has good character and integrity. His character doesn’t change. However, you as a his child, the way you understand your father as a boy isn’t how you understand him as a teenager, and also not the same way when you’re a full grown adult.

As you mature and grow, you understand your father better.

So if you’re to maintain a diary explaining your experience with your earthly father over the years, it might appear your father changed over the years, when in the real sense…it’s your understanding of your father that improved as you matured.

God of the Old Testament isn’t brutal and harsh as people think, neither is the God of the New Testament suddenly “more loving and gentle”. Nothing has changed in His character. Just that man’s understanding improved, and Jesus really clarified a lot in his teachings.

Well That very good

Next topic... why do you think it says God regretted creating man
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Well That very good

Next topic... why do you think it says God regretted creating man

The condition of the human, constantly thinking of evil. The wickedness of mankind was just too great. Genesis 6 v 5.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
OkCornel:

The condition of the human, constantly thinking of evil. The wickedness of mankind was just too great. Genesis 6 v 5.

“God regretted making humans on earth; God's heart was saddened” (Genesis 6:6) How can the Torah state that “God regretted making humans

must God have known that creating creatures with free will would result in many of them choosing to do great evil?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

“God regretted making humans on earth; God's heart was saddened” (Genesis 6:6) How can the Torah state that “God regretted making humans

must God have known that creating creatures with free will would result in many of them choosing to do great evil?

God knows all the possible outcome of the range of choices we make, but which one becomes our reality is down to the choice we eventually settle for.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
OkCornel:

God knows all the possible outcome of the range of choices we make, but which one becomes our reality is down to the choice we eventually settle for.

I’ll clarify with this example.

Say you have four doors but have the option to open only one.

Behind the four doors, three have monsters that would kill you, only one door is safe. God knows all these. You on the other hand don’t know what lies beyond these doors. God in His love advises you on which door to open.

You either obey or disobey. God knows all the possible outcomes, but what becomes your reality is a function of your choice (the door you choose to open).
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Freewill of man and God’s omniscience aren’t contradictory.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
OkCornel:

No... God knows even the choice we are going to make

I know it does not sounds good to your ear but that how it is

.... Bible shows that every thing that will ever happen including what will happen to Satan has already been written and sealed and God even foretold how some of it will happen

God use to boast about this fact
God ask us who has ever said a thing and it eventually happens if not him

God even says he knows those that are his
Did he know judas was going to be judas (no/yes)

Actually Bible is the only book to cover past life
This life
And the life that is to come
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nancy2020:
Where is it written that three is one.
I am sure you arent going to try and produce 1 John 5:7 as bible evidence because if you are a seasoned bible student, you'd already know that the latter end was inserted by a copyist. Meaning that the words 'in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one', that's used to support the Trinity doctrine, just as you've tried to play here did not appear in the original Greek Scriptures

Trinity, actually is a Roman invention, that's where it came from into Christendom.

If you surely, truly and really see the infinite dimensions of God, you will not restrict nor limited Him to three persons.

You speaking gibberish, if you advance that the 'human spirit is infinite' or say 'deep calls to the deep' sic. The human spirit isnt infinite. The minute your human spirit expires, the breath of God thats kept you alive returns back to the Owner, your soul leaves your body, gets transported to a waiting area before its departure for judgment and your body returns to been dust
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Betscoreodds:
The word trinity is not there but the Bible shows it in a coded style many things are not in the Bible we still believe them because of faith faith is the currency of God
The word trinity isn't in the bible like I earlier above said because it is a Roman invention, also it isnt inside the Bible because God didnt want anyone to make a doctrine out of it.

Jesus never preached trinity, none of the Apostles ever taught trinity. Many things that aren't in the Bible that some believe in are because they are developed and formulated out of traditions of men and hedged in with bad faith
Bishopkingsley:
You have to explain it properly, yes, no one has seen God but what they saw was God manifesting as God the father.... Then in other times as both the father and the son at the same time and same place

Now God the father sit on the throne which was described many times but Bible said God throne is the heavens or heavens of heaven

Try to break it down so he will understand the difference
I have in many different ways said, all the above. This isnt about explanations, posters will believe what posters will believe. Most posters already have preconceived opinions, and no matter the factual, would not bulge. This because they are set in their ways, thinking, and perspective

I have broken it down some many different ways, I have broken it down and put in a baby bottle. The descriptor name I AM, I AM, without even belabouring it, is straightforward self explanatory enough. If God is I AM, I AM, then why trying to limit Him to three persons only. Why is it impossible to understand that God will become whatever is necessary for God to become
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
BassReeves:
Where is it written that three is one.
I am sure you arent going to try and produce 1 John 5:7 as bible evidence because if you are a seasoned bible student, you'd already know that the latter end was inserted by a copyist. Meaning that the words 'in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one', that's used to support the Trinity doctrine, just as you've tried to play here did not appear in the original Greek Scriptures

Trinity, actually is a Roman invention, that's where it came from into Christedom.

If you surely, truly and really see the infinite dimensions of God, you will not restrict nor limited Him to three persons.

You speaking gibberish, if you advance that the 'human spirit is infinite' or say 'deep calls to the deep' sic. The human spirit isnt infinite. The minute your human spirit expires, the breath of God thats kept you alive returns back to the Owner, your soul leaves your body, gets transported to a waiting area before its departure for judgment and your body returns to been dust

Jhmmmmmmmm
that's where it came from into Christedom.......

Jhmmmmmmmm are you a Jehovah witness
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
BassReeves:

Bishopkingsley:
Jhmmmmmmmm
that's where it came from into Christedom.......

Jhmmmmmmmm are you a Jehovah witness
No, I am not a JW, but I can be within reason and permit, whatever is necessary you want or need me to be.
Now what does Jehovah Witnesses have to do in all of this, that you have to ask, if I am a Jehovah witness?

It is when posters have their proverbial cage rattled that they start putting forward and be playing the '... are you a Jehovah witness' denominational or cult card
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
BassReeves:

No, I am not a JW, but I can be within reason and permit, whatever is necessary you want or need me to be.
Now what does Jehovah Witnesses have to do in all of this, that you have to ask, if I am a Jehovah witness?

It is when posters have their proverbial cage rattled that they start putting forward and be playing the '... are you a Jehovah witness' denominational or cult card

You said Christian Dom That what jehova witness call us any way since you denied them

There are some things I don't surport in your view like God is formless nope rather God has no limits next God the make up of God using lay man language is God is trinity

Any other way God will appear will be based on this holy spirit projecting God notice when God spirit fell on Jesus notice Bible said the holy spirit rest on him like a dove

So any other dimension that God will show himself will be the holy spirit doing it not another new manifestation..

Now on spirit of a man God said he placed eternity in man's heart that prove man spirit is equally infinite... Now If man spirit is finite then we can't stay with God in eternity because our spirit will receive God to the point of us having limit then we won't receive any more from him since our cup is full...

No...

That why we have our cup over flow.. Continues because of the eternity we can stay with him forever and he will continue to fill our eternal heart for all ages

You are free to believe otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Nancy2020(f): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You said Christian Dom That what jehova witness call us any way since you denied them

There are some things I don't surport in your view like God is formless nope rather God has no limits next God the make up of God using lay man language is God is trinity

Any other way God will appear will based on this holy spirit projecting God notice when God spirit fell on Jesus notice Bible said the holy spirit rest on him like a dove

So any other dimension that God will show himself will be the holy spirit doing it not another new manifestation..

Now on spirit of a man God said he placed eternity in man's heart that prove man spirit is equally infinite... Now If man spirit is finite then we can't stay with God in eternity because our spirit will receive God to the point of us having limit then we won't receive any more from him since our cup is full...

No...

That why we have our cup over flow.. Continues because of the eternity we can stay with him forever and he will continue to fill our eternal heart for all ages

You are free to believe otherwise
I knew we can never be finite because the Bible says as he is so are we and we are going to be like him when we see him face to face. It is possible for the spirit of a man to live forever. I think it also says the eyes of a person is never satisfied something like that.

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nancy2020:
I knew we can never be finite because the Bible says as he is so are we and we are going to be like him when we see him face to face. It is possible for the spirit of a man to live forever. I think it also says the eyes of a person is never satisfied something like that.

Good now let go deeper

Why do you think Jesus had only male disciples
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Nancy2020(f): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
OkCornel:
Freewill of man and God’s omniscience aren’t contradictory.
Explain what you mean here does it mean God does not know what your free will will end up doing,.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Nancy2020(f): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Good now let go deeper

Why do you think Jesus had only male disciples
So as to keep all Righteousness, women made the first Adam to fall, the second Adam had to avoid any yoke from same women.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Janosky: 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
BassReeves:

OR

'

Argue with the Bible

John 1:18 who is himself God is a DUBIOUS insert of trinitarians.

You dey quote 1 Timothy 6:16, what did Jesus Christ tell you @ Matthew 27:46?

Matthew 27:43,46,Jesus Christ proven that your quote of 1 Timothy 6:16 is point ZERO.
grin grin

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Janosky: 12:00am On Jul 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

[s]Any other way God will appear will be based on this holy spirit projecting God notice when God spirit fell on Jesus notice Bible said the holy spirit rest on him like a dove

No...

You are free to believe otherwise[/s]

Trinitarians are never in agreement regarding the 3 persons they worship, na their problem be that Sha grin

My primary interest is to refute your fictitious claim about "Christendom" with a screenshot evidence.
Your fellow Trinitarian proven you wrong.
grin

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Janosky: 12:26am On Jul 25, 2021
BassReeves:
He admitted that:
'God is one being (a divine being) but with distinct persons.

Just as you and your earthly father is one being (human being or mankind), but you are a distinct person from your father.

This is the second time I’ve answered this question today.
'

Deuteronomy 6:4.
John 4:24.
Job 38:1-7 removes any notion of God as 3 persons.
Job chapter 38:1-7, God himself eliminates all fictitious attachment of Genesis 1:26 to 3 persons.
Job 38:1-7 confirmed Genesis 1:27.
Genesis 1:26 God conceived the idea to make man & presented it to the spiritual entities @ Job 38:7 who witnessed the creation of man & the universe.

However conceives an idea,owns the work /products that would result- Isaiah 44:25, "I", "me". The same fact in Genesis 1:27,31.

You and your father are two distinct beings. Two distinct entities.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (94) (Reply)

Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.