Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,621 members, 7,888,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:44 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (49836 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by macjireh: 3:33am On Jul 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
The triumvirate of evil is made up of three distinct persons.

Satan is anti-God.

The beast is anti-Christ.

And the false prophet is anti-Holy Spirit.

Glory to our lord God Jesus for showing us love and grace in God

d testimony of Jesus is d spirit of prophecy,,, so d false prophet is d anti-Christ...d beast is satan....In Revelation d bible talks about only d beast and false prophet.... it is demons dat should be anti-Holyspirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:31am On Jul 25, 2021
Janosky:

John 1:18 who is himself God is a DUBIOUS insert of trinitarians.

You dey quote 1 Timothy 6:16, what did Jesus Christ tell you @ Matthew 27:46?

Matthew 27:43,46,Jesus Christ proven that your quote of 1 Timothy 6:16 is point ZERO.
grin grin
Moses saw God the father
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2021
Janosky:

Trinitarians are never in agreement regarding the 3 persons they worship, na their problem be that Sha grin

My primary interest is to refute your fictitious claim about "Christendom" with a screenshot evidence.
Your fellow Trinitarian proven you wrong.
grin

You bring stories which people know jehova witness to do all your claim is based on man saying another man saying

We bring Bible facts not stories from men who are alive note the difference
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:38am On Jul 25, 2021
Janosky:

Deuteronomy 6:4.
John 4:24.
Job 38:1-7 removes any notion of God as 3 persons.
Job chapter 38:1-7, God himself eliminates all fictitious attachment of Genesis 1:26 to 3 persons.
Job 38:1-7 confirmed Genesis 1:27.
Genesis 1:26 God conceived the idea to make man & presented it to the spiritual entities @ Job 38:7 who witnessed the creation of man & the universe.

However conceives an idea,owns the work /products that would result- Isaiah 44:25, "I", "me". The same fact in Genesis 1:27,31.

You and your father are two distinct beings. Two distinct entities.
grin

Look for the original scriptures in Hebrew or Greek and determine if who being God himself... Was inserted by trinity people that the research you should make don't believe it fake just because your fake Governing Body told you

Are they not the one who twist the John 1:1

While millions of author said the correct word are they not the ones refusing to call God by another name while you as a common man have many names you call yourself

Yet you want to limit God with just one name because you act like cult and like Muslims who use only Allah

Who told you that God does not have other names in the Bible and in other languages

JWs are just cult
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2021
macjireh:

d testimony of Jesus is d spirit of prophecy,,, so d false prophet is d anti-Christ...d beast is satan....In Revelation d bible talks about only d beast and false prophet.... it is demons dat should be anti-Holyspirit

Revelation 20:10
King James Version
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Read your Bible my friend
If Satan is the beast how come Bible said the beast and false prophet
was cast in the lake of fire first before devil/Satan was cast into it

And the Bible explains the different names of Satan, Satan is devil is lucifer is serpent is dragon
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Nancy2020(f): 6:54am On Jul 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Revelation 20:10
King James Version
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Read your Bible my friend
If Satan is the beast how come Bible said the beast and false prophet
was cast in the lake of fire first before devil/Satan was cast into it

And the Bible explains the different names of Satan, Satan is devil is lucifer is serpent is dragon
I see, so is the devil a whole being like God, then does he have the ability to manifest in three ways just like God.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2021
Nancy2020:
I see, so is the devil a whole being like God, then does he have the ability to manifest in three ways just like God.

Beautiful here is where the difference is Satan trinity is not in one being nature like God

That why we said God class no one like him in that realm

Satan own is different beings coming together as they come together they then form one mind in doing a special evil work

They copy God's methods and in Satan own each beings can do what the other one can do

Devil son which is the anti christ
Jesus calls him abomination

This things are serious matter and scarry too
That why you won't see many people preaching it it deep and knowing them is not a requirement for heaven lol

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Nancy2020(f): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Beautiful here is where the difference is Satan trinity is not in one being nature like God

That why we said God class no one like him in that realm

Satan own is different beings coming together as they come together they then form one mind in doing a special evil work

They copy God's methods and in Satan own each beings can do what the other one can do

Devil son which is the anti christ
Jesus calls him abomination

This things are serious matter and scarry too
That why you won't see many people preaching it it deep and knowing them is not a requirement for heaven lol
Wow OK this is the main difference, well it the will of God who are we to question God.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
You said Christian Dom That what jehova witness call us any way since you denied them
Please dont display any ignorance here, because the phrase 'Christendom' is old an old Anglo-Saxon English term 'crīstendōm' that appears to have been invented in the 9th century by a scribe somewhere in southern England. So Jehovah's Witnesses which was founded in 1872 (i.e. the 19th century) by Charles Taze Russell, has no copyright rights to the term 'Christendom' meaning anyone within their rights can without fear or favour, use it

Bishopkingsley:
There are some things, I don't surport in your view, like God is formless, nope rather God has no limits
Deuteronomy 4:15-19
'15“So pay attention and watch yourselves carefully--for you did not see any form [of God] on the day the LORD spoke to you at Horeb from the midst of the fire--
16so that you do not act corruptly and make for yourselves a carved or sculpted image [to worship] in the form of any figure, the likeness of male or female,
17the likeness of any animal that is on the earth, or of any winged bird that flies in the sky,
18the likeness of anything that crawls on the ground, or of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth.
19And beware that you do not raise your eyes toward heaven and see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, and let yourselves be led astray and worship them and serve them, [mere created bodies] which the LORD your God has allotted to [serve and benefit] all the peoples under the whole heaven
'

John 4:24
'God is spirit [the Source of life, yet invisible to mankind],
and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”
'

Exodus 33:20
'But He added,
You cannot see My face, for humans cannot see Me and live.”
'

In the bible and even under laws of mind boggling paradox, God is without any clear or definite form, shape or structure. So please deal with the fact that God is formless. Suck it up, accept this Biblical fact which you find unpleasant or difficult to agree with. I know that I earlier have advanced that just as like H2O, that takes the form of whatever you present it with, so God is, being, the I AM, that, I AM

Now you saw according to the Exodus 33:20 above, from bible, that God can't be seen with naked eye and if you try to, then the God's existence and formless, will if first, it doesnt kill you, it will drive you kolo mental, barmy, crazy or mad. Even the Quran, in Surah 6. Al-An'am, Ayah 103 states that: No human vision can encompass Him, whereas He encompasses all human vision: for He alone is unfathomable, all-aware.

If you agree that 'God has no limits', then of course, aside the fact God is infinite and boundless, it is also talking in terms of the Omnipotence of God, and referring to God's quality of having unlimited or very great power to accomplish things

God is unlimited by time and space. This is why you often see God stepping in and out of time, like for example, when He appeared to Abraham by the Oaks of Mamre (i.e. Genesis 18:1-2), so anyone who thinks God has limits, does so because they limit God in their thinking. Such person must free themselves from the 'faith' in the 'limitation of God' syndrome, and have a bigger look at God.

Each of these following verses, namely Genesis 18:14, Job 42:2, Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27 and Romans 4:21 informs us that there is nothing is too hard or impossible for God to accomplish, so supporting the truth that God is limitless.

Lastly wherever I have shared that God is infinite, it is advancing a truth and fact, that God is able to continue indefinitely, in so many ways, be, I AM that I AM

Bishopkingsley:
next God, the make up of God, using lay man language is God is trinity
I am biting my tongue, not to say you're just as bad, if not worse than poster whose name I won't mention, so I'll just crack on with asking you these questions to solicit your replies to these 'If the Trinity Doctrine is a Bible teaching' then why questions:

1. Why does the Bible, in every case or on every occasion, identify God by singular person pronouns:
Why I – Me – He – and Him – instead of We – US – They or Them?
2. Why is there not even one bible verse which clearly prints the word Trinity?
3. Why is there not even one bible verse, where God is described using the word ‘three’?
4. Why do many encyclopaedias, dictionaries and other sources including Sir Isaac Newtown agree that the ‘Trinity' was a pagan corruption imposed on Christianity in the fourth century by Athanasius and made official under Roman Emperor Constantine's watch?
5. Why didnt Jesus or the Apostles teach it?

Bishopkingsley:
Any other way God will appear will be based on this holy spirit projecting God, notice when God spirit fell on Jesus notice Bible said the holy spirit rest on him like a dove

So any other dimension that God will show himself will be the holy spirit doing it not another new manifestation.
Genesis 1:1-3
'1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2Now the earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep.
And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.
3And God said, “Let there be light,”a and there was light.
'

Listen beloved, self styled bishop, you arent conversing with baby Kingsway wet behind the ears somebody here, so just let that sink in. As a matter of fact, you really arent conveying anything new here to me with all that your patronising comments

Now, to start with, as you can see, even right at the beginning, meaning right as early from Genesis 1:2b above, there is nothing God does without His Spirit. God is, I AM, that, I AM and this is by virtue of His Spirit that enables Him to become whatever it is required that God needs or have to become.

Bishopkingsley:
Now on spirit of a man God said he placed eternity in man's heart that prove man spirit is equally infinite... Now If man spirit is finite then we can't stay with God in eternity because our spirit will receive God to the point of us having limit then we won't receive any more from him since our cup is full...

BassReeves:
Yes, God used, dirt, unanimated spirit (i.e. soul) and then His ruach or breath, breathed into Adam's nostril to bring him alive, now I ask you again, is God limited to three persons. Yes or No?
Ecclesiastes 3:11
'He has made everything beautiful and appropriate in its time.
He has also planted eternity [a sense of divine purpose] in the human heart
[a mysterious longing which nothing under the sun can satisfy, except God]
—yet man cannot find out (comprehend, grasp) what God has done (His overall plan) from the beginning to the end.
'

Genesis 2:7
'then the LORD God formed [that is, created the body of] man from the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;
and the man became a living being [an individual complete in body and spirit].
'

Job 32:8
'But it is a spirit in people, the breath of the Almighty, that makes them understand.'

I pray you see as you gon' learn because as you can see from immediate above, is one of my earliest post, where I asked you the above question, which you ignored to reply to and so couldn't be bothered to give your answer to.

1. Indeed man has a spirit [i.e. Genesis 2:7 and Job 32:8] but is the spirit, the same as his soul? Yes there are the same or No, they arent the same?
2. What faces judgment to determine if to be destroyed in the lake of fire? Is it the spirit or the soul?
3. What is the purpose of having the spirit? Give 3-5 major or significant reasons why the spirit is needed in man
4. Why have you butchered Ecclesiastes 3:11 and come up with that your misunderstanding of the verse?

Bishopkingsley:
No...

That why we have our cup over flow.. Continues because of the eternity we can stay with him forever and he will continue to fill our eternal heart for all ages
Nothing about man continues indefinitely without the presence of and the access to the Tree of Life

Bishopkingsley:
You are free to believe otherwise
You are free to keep going on philosophising, but know that each time you do, I will always put down a straight stick alongside whatever crooked stick you lay on the ground
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2021
Nancy2020:
I knew we can never be finite because the Bible says as he is so are we and we are going to be like him when we see him face to face. It is possible for the spirit of a man to live forever. I think it also says the eyes of a person is never satisfied something like that.
Luke 6:38
'Give, and it will be given to you:
good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom.
For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.
”'

Bring a tablespoon, you get back in return a tablespoonful measure. Bring a cup, you get back in return a cupful measure. Bring a bowl, you get back in return a bowlful measure. Bring a bucket, you get back in return a bucketful measure. Bring a drum, you get back in return a drumful measure, Bring a tank, you get back in return a tankful measure.

We currently are all limited by whatever measure we bring forward.

It is having access to the Tree of Life that will enable man or woman to live forever

It would be a strange thing, if an Infinite GOD isn't strange to us. If we can fully understand GOD in all His nature, then He would cease from being GOD because GOD is beyond our limited, finite understanding of God and the mysteries of God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2021
Janosky:
John 1:18 who is himself God is a DUBIOUS insert of trinitarians.
John 1:18 KJV
'No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.'

If 'who is himself God' is a problem for you, strike it out just as you've done above, but mind you that doing so doesnt remove the fact that no one has seen God except Jesus, and this on the basis that He was projected out from God

Janosky:
You dey quote 1 Timothy 6:16, what did Jesus Christ tell you @ Matthew 27:46?
Why dont you explicitly say what Matthew 27:46 and while at it, please do a contextual and comprehensive hermeneutic too

Janosky:
[s]Matthew 27:43, 46 ,Jesus Christ proven that your quote of 1 Timothy 6:16 is point ZERO. grin grin[/s]
It is divinity that is delivering humanity in Matthew 27:43. The plan of salvation was been perfected while Jesus hung on the cross at Calvary

Jesus Christ being divinity and humanity, is an exception to the 1 Timothy 6:16 rule.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2021
BassReeves:
Please dont display any ignorance here, because the phrase 'Christendom' is old an old Anglo-Saxon English term 'crīstendōm' that appears to have been invented in the 9th century by a scribe somewhere in southern England. So Jehovah's Witnesses which was founded in 1872 (i.e. the 19th century) by Charles Taze Russell, has no copyright rights to the term 'Christendom' meaning anyone within their rights can without fear or favour, use it

'15“So pay attention and watch yourselves carefully--for you did not see any form [of God] on the day the LORD spoke to you at Horeb from the midst of the fire--
16so that you do not act corruptly and make for yourselves a carved or sculpted image [to worship] in the form of any figure, the likeness of male or female,
17the likeness of any animal that is on the earth, or of any winged bird that flies in the sky,
18the likeness of anything that crawls on the ground, or of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth.
19And beware that you do not raise your eyes toward heaven and see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, and let yourselves be led astray and worship them and serve them, [mere created bodies] which the LORD your God has allotted to [serve and benefit] all the peoples under the whole heaven
'

'

'But He added,
You cannot see My face, for humans cannot see Me and live.”'

In the bible and even under laws of mind boggling paradox, God is without any clear or definite form, shape or structure. So please deal with the fact that God is formless. Suck it up, accept this Biblical fact which you find unpleasant or difficult to agree with. I know that I earlier have advanced that just as like H2O, that takes the form of whatever you present it with, so God is, being, the I AM, that, I AM

Now you saw according to the Exodus 33:20 above, from bible, that God can't be seen with naked eye and if you try to, then the God's existence and formless, will if first, it doesnt kill you, it will drive you kolo mental, barmy, crazy or mad. Even the Quran, in Surah 6. Al-An'am, Ayah 103 states that: No human vision can encompass Him, whereas He encompasses all human vision: for He alone is unfathomable, all-aware.

If you agree that 'God has no limits', then of course, aside the fact God is infinite and boundless, it is also talking in terms of the Omnipotence of God, and referring to God's quality of having unlimited or very great power to accomplish things

God is unlimited by time and space. This is why you often see God stepping in and out of time, like for example, when He appeared to Abraham by the Oaks of Mamre (i.e. Genesis 18:1-2), so anyone who thinks God has limits, does so because they limit God in their thinking. Such person must free themselves from the 'faith' in the 'limitation of God' syndrome, and have a bigger look at God.

Each of these following verses, namely Genesis 18:14, Job 42:2, Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27 and Romans 4:21 informs us that there is nothing is too hard or impossible for God to accomplish, so supporting the truth that God is limitless.

Lastly wherever I have shared that God is infinite, it is advancing a truth and fact, that God is able to continue indefinitely, in so many ways, be, I AM that I AM

I am biting my tongue, not to say you're just as bad, if not worse than poster whose name I won't mention, so I'll just crack on with asking you these questions to solicit your replies to these 'If the Trinity Doctrine is a Bible teaching' then why questions:

1. Why does the Bible, in every case or on every occasion, identify God by singular person pronouns:
3. Why is there not even one bible verse, where God is described using the word ‘three’?
4. Why do many encyclopaedias, dictionaries and other sources including Sir Isaac Newtown agree that the ‘Trinity' was a pagan corruption imposed on Christianity in the fourth century by Athanasius and made official under Roman Emperor Constantine's watch?

2Now the earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep.
'

Listen beloved, self styled bishop, you arent conversing with baby Kingsway wet behind the ears somebody here, so just let that sink in. As a matter of fact, you really arent conveying anything new here to me with all that your patronising comments

Now, to start with, as you can see, even right at the beginning, meaning right as early from Genesis 1:2b above, there is nothing God does without His Spirit. God is, I AM, that, I AM and this is by virtue of His Spirit that enables Him to become whatever it is required that God needs or have to become.

—yet man cannot find out (comprehend, grasp) what God has done (His overall plan) from the beginning to the end.
'

'then the LORD God formed [that is, created the body of] man from the dust of the ground,
'

'But it is a spirit in people, the breath of the Almighty, that makes them understand.'

I pray you see as you gon' learn because as you can see from immediate above, is one of my earliest post, where I asked you the above question, which you ignored to reply to and so couldn't be bothered to give your answer to.

1. Indeed man has a spirit [i.e. Genesis 2:7 and Job 32:8] but is the spirit, the same as his soul? Yes there are the same or No, they arent the same?
2. What faces judgment to determine if to be destroyed in the lake of fire? Is it the spirit or the soul?
3. What is the purpose of having the spirit? Give 3-5 major or significant reasons why the spirit is needed in man
4. Why have you butchered Ecclesiastes 3:11 and come up with that your misunderstanding of the verse?

Nothing about man continues indefinitely without the presence of and the access to the Tree of Life

You are free to keep going on philosophising, but know that each time you do, I will always put down a straight stick alongside whatever crooked stick you lay on the ground

I won't argue with you because this is the reason okcornel ask you to explain what Daniel and Ezekiel saw and you ran away from that subject

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Nancy2020(f): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2021
BassReeves:
Luke 6:38
'Give, and it will be given to you:
good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom.
For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.
”'

Bring a tablespoon, you get back in return a tablespoonful measure. Bring a cup, you get back in return a cupful measure. Bring a bowl, you get back in return a bowlful measure. Bring a bucket, you get back in return a bucketful measure. Bring a drum, you get back in return a drumful measure, Bring a tank, you get back in return a tankful measure.

We currently are all limited by whatever measure we bring forward.

It is having access to the Tree of Life that will enable man or woman to live forever

It would be a strange thing, if an Infinite GOD isn't strange to us. If we can fully understand GOD in all His nature, then He would cease from being GOD because GOD is beyond our limited, finite understanding of God and the mysteries of God
Sir am sorry to say this your are good in English but you don't know God and you don't know what you worship, eternity God placed in the heart of man shows God created the human spirit to be unlimited, which only an unlimited God can continue to fill. God is definitely not afraid to create human spirit to be unlimited. I know you are going to use English to abuse me for rejecting your un biblical idea I have looked for where you explained all the places God appeared not one explanation rather you divert those places that OkCornel points to, yes God appeared to Abraham in a strange way but he has not revealed his nature properly just like when he told some one by so and so name your fore father's did not know me, but you I will show this aspect to. If you abuse me here am not okcornel or Bishopkingsley I will abuse you till you run away.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Betscoreodds: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2021
Nancy2020:
Sir am sorry to say this your are good in English but you don't know God and you don't know what you worship, eternity God placed in the heart of man shows God created the human spirit to be unlimited, which only an unlimited God can continue to fill. God is definitely not afraid to create human spirit to be unlimited. I know you are going to use English to abuse me for rejecting your un biblical idea I have looked for where you explained all the places God appeared not one explanation rather you divert those places that OkCornel points to, yes God appeared to Abraham in a strange way but he has not revealed his nature properly just like when he told some one by so and so name your fore father's did not know me, but you I will show this aspect to. If you abuse me here am not okcornel or Bishopkingsley I will abuse you till you run away.
Interesting
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2021
BassReeves:

'

'

'But He added,
You cannot see My face, for humans cannot see Me and live.”'

'

'

'

Amplified Bible

God Set Eternity in the Heart of Man

11 He has made everything beautiful and appropriate in its time.

He has also planted eternity [a sense of divine purpose] in the human heart [a mysterious longing which nothing under the sun can satisfy,
except God]—yet man cannot find out (comprehend, grasp) what God has done (His overall plan) from the beginning to the end
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2021
Nancy2020:
Sir am sorry to say this your are good in English
Beloved who English epp? This isnt about being good in English. It is not, its about 2 Timothy 2:15 dearie

Nancy2020:
but you don't know God and you don't know what you worship, eternity God placed in the heart of man shows God created the human spirit to be unlimited, which only an unlimited God can continue to fill. God is definitely not afraid to create human spirit to be unlimited.
Beloved I'll ask you the same questions I asked the self style Bishop, who goes by the name Bishopkingsley. The questions are:
1. What faces judgment to determine if to be destroyed in the lake of fire? Is it the spirit or the soul?
2. What is the purpose of having the spirit?
Give 3-5 major or significant reasons why the spirit is needed in man

Nancy2020:
I know you are going to use English to abuse me for rejecting your un biblical idea I have looked for where you explained all the places God appeared not one explanation rather you divert those places that OkCornel points to, yes God appeared to Abraham in a strange way but he has not revealed his nature properly just like when he told some one by so and so name your fore father's did not know me, but you I will show this aspect to.
God bless you beloved for reinforcing the point, fact and truth that God has not revealed His nature properly just like when He told some one by so and so name your fore father's did not know Me. Not the question is, if you admit this, that God has not fully revealed Himself, then why are you limiting God because of a trinitarian doctrine

Nancy2020:
[s]If you abuse me here am not okcornel or Bishopkingsley I will abuse you till you run away. [/s]
Abuse you? Have you taken any hard substance because I dont know where from you plucked an abuse idea from.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Amplified Bible

God Set Eternity in the Heart of Man

11 He has made everything beautiful and appropriate in its time.

He has also planted eternity [a sense of divine purpose] in the human heart [a mysterious longing which nothing under the sun can satisfy,
except God]—yet man cannot find out (comprehend, grasp) what God has done (His overall plan) from the beginning to the end
Romans 2:12-15
'12All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law.
13For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.
14(Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law.
15They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)
'

You are repeating Ecclesiastes 3:11, just the same way I had earlier shared. Smh. Please stop quoting Ecclesiastes 3:11 out of context, you doing a pretext when you do so.

When God's divine purpose is placed in the heart, it doesnt mean that man has immortality. Haha. Listen, God's laws are written in every human beings' hearts, but that still doesnt stop human beings from transgressing God's law. Why are posters like you just so impossible.

PS: I am still waiting for your responses to the above questions put at you. Please give your replies soonest. Thank you
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2021
BassReeves:
Beloved who English epp? This isnt about being good in English. It is not, its about 2 Timothy 2:15 dearie

Beloved I'll ask you the same questions I asked the self style Bishop, who goes by the name Bishopkingsley. The questions are:
1. What faces judgment to determine if to be destroyed in the lake of fire? Is it the spirit or the soul?

God bless you beloved for reinforcing the point, fact and truth that God has not revealed His nature properly just like when He told some one by so and so name your fore father's did not know Me. Not the question is, if you admit this, that God has not fully revealed Himself, then why are you limiting God because of a trinitarian doctrine

Abuse you? Have you taken any hard substance because I dont know where from you plucked an abuse idea from.

1. What faces judgment to determine if to be destroyed in the lake of fire? Is it the spirit or the soul?....

Answer
.... the complete man which is the resurrected man
All men both good and bad will resurrect at the last day
So it is the resurrected complete man that will face judgment...note

...... and I saw the dead, small and great standing before God, and books were opened, and another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged according to their works by the things which were written in the books. That describes a great and a comprehensive judgment. It speaks of judging the living and the dead. It speaks of everybody being judged. Later on, it’s going to speak even of those from the sea. It presents it in terms that indicate for us a very comprehensive judgment.....

But.......
one who has put their faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ,
especially his work on the cross.
Our Judgment Day is not the great white
throne.
Our Judgment Day is the cross.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2021
BassReeves:

Give 3-5 major or significant reasons why the spirit is needed in man...

Answer
The spirit is to link us with God
Million reason for having the spirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2021
BassReeves:
Romans 2:12-15
'12All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law.
13For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.
14(Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law.
15They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)
'

You are repeating Ecclesiastes 3:11, just the same way I had earlier shared. Smh. Please stop quoting Ecclesiastes 3:11 out of context, you doing a pretext when you do so.

When God's divine purpose is placed in the heart, it doesnt mean that man has immortality. Haha. Listen, God's laws are written in every human beings' hearts, but that still doesnt stop human beings from transgressing God's law. Why are posters like you just so impossible.

PS: I am still waiting for your responses to the above questions put at you. Please give your replies soonest. Thank you

When God's divine purpose is placed in the heart, it doesnt mean that man has immortality....... Saying this is wrong

Answer

It devil teaching when people not of God say man spirit is not immortal

My friend spirit don't die like animals
The bad people die in the lake of fire continues to burn

They don't die and turn to ash

Take your demonic doctrine and eat it by yourself

At the resurrection good people will put on a new body at this point God will destroy death.... ...

So when this corruptible has but on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: 'Death is swallowed up in victory' (1 Corinthians 15:53,54).

Jesus gave us immortality

but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel (2 Timothy 1:10).
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2021
Bassreeves says........ When God's divine purpose is placed in the heart, it doesnt mean that man has immortality....... Saying this is wrong... I call it from hell doctrine.....

Answer

Without a doubt the human soul and spirit is immortal. This is clearly seen in many Scriptures in both the Old and New Testaments: Psalm 22:26; 23:6; 49:7-9; Ecclesiastes 12:7; Daniel 12:2-3; Matthew 25:46; and 1 Corinthians 15:12-19. Daniel 12:2 says, “Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.” Similarly, Jesus Himself said that the wicked “will go away to eternal punishment,
(if the human spirit is not immortal then there is no need for eternal punishment)

but the righteous to eternal life” (Matthew 25:46). With the same Greek word used to refer to both “punishment” and “life,” it is clear that both the wicked and the righteous have an eternal/immortal soul.

An everlasting God won't die for people whose spirit is not immortal

The main reason for helping us is actually because we where headed to everlasting destruction

He paid the price to restore us back to immortality in him

Rather than(evil immortality) eternal punishment in lake of fire
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2021
Bassreeves says........ When God's divine purpose is placed in the heart, it doesnt mean that man has immortality....... Saying this is wrong... I call it from hell doctrine.....

Answer
The unmistakable teaching of the Bible is that all people, whether they are saved or lost, will exist eternally, in either heaven or hell. True life or spiritual life does not cease when our fleshly bodies pass away in death. Our souls will live forever, either in the presence of God in heaven if we are saved, or in punishment in hell if we reject God’s gift of salvation. In fact, the promise of the Bible is that not only will our souls live forever, but also that our bodies will be resurrected. This hope of a bodily resurrection is at the very heart of the Christian faith (1 Corinthians 15:12-19).
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
1. What faces judgment to determine if to be destroyed in the lake of fire? Is it the spirit or the soul?....

Answer
[s].... the complete man which is the resurrected man
All men both good and bad will resurrect at the last day
So it is the resurrected complete man that will face judgment...note

...... and I saw the dead, small and great standing before God, and books were opened, and another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged according to their works by the things which were written in the books. That describes a great and a comprehensive judgment. It speaks of judging the living and the dead. It speaks of everybody being judged. Later on, it’s going to speak even of those from the sea. It presents it in terms that indicate for us a very comprehensive judgment.....

But.......
one who has put their faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ,
especially his work on the cross.
Our Judgment Day is not the great white
throne.
Our Judgment Day is the cross.[/s]
I am a fair minded person, so I'll give you another chance to respond to the question again
What faces judgment to determine if to be destroyed in the lake of fire?
Is it the spirit
or the soul?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Give 3-5 major or significant reasons why the spirit is needed in man...

Answer
The spirit is to link us with God
✔️10/10

Bishopkingsley:
Million reason for having the spirit
X 0/10

You got hold of the wrong end of the stick. You were specifically asked to give between 3-5 major or significant reasons why the spirit is needed in man. Nobody asked you about any million reasons for having the spirit. If there are millions, then it should be easy for to three to five reasons nah. This isnt a JAMB question nah, so why are you finding it difficult to give a convincing response
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Now on spirit of a man God said he placed eternity in man's heart that prove man spirit is equally infinite...
Now If man spirit is finite then we can't stay with God in eternity because our spirit will receive God to the point of us having limit then we won't receive any more from him since our cup is full...

Bishopkingsley:
When God's divine purpose is placed in the heart, it doesnt mean that man has immortality....... Saying this is wrong
You forgot my post was in response to the nonsensical up there that you first put up

Bishopkingsley:
[s]Answer

It devil teaching when people not of God say man spirit is not immortal[/s]
You are typing words like a typical modern day Pharisee and Sadducce would. You are not just only a Far-I-See, but you are also a Sad-To-See. Imagine him have the cheek to play the 'devil teaching when people not of God' card. When posters begin to do the, its because they have begun to lose the plot

Bishopkingsley:
My friend spirit don't die like animals
Have I or did I introduce animals in the discourse yet, stay focussed and stop going on a tangent please

Bishopkingsley:
The bad people die in the lake of fire continues to burn
No one has disputed this with you

Bishopkingsley:
They don't die and turn to ash
Why wouldnt they die and turn into ash?
Are you implying that souls cant be destroyed by lake of fire

Bishopkingsley:
Take your demonic doctrine and eat it by yourself
It is only a demonic person who will think they've recognised a demonic doctrine

Bishopkingsley:
At the resurrection good people will put on a new body at this point God will destroy death.... ...

So when this corruptible has but on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: 'Death is swallowed up in victory' (1 Corinthians 15:53,54).
All these are aftermath

Bishopkingsley:
Jesus gave us immortality but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel (2 Timothy 1:10).
Beloved fyi, Jesus successfully carried out the plan of salvation, redemption and reconciliation back to God, this paved way for us to have an eventual access to the Tree of Life and thus give us the ability to live forever (i.e. have immortality)

Now, let's see how approved biblically you are, by seeing what your replies to the following questions are:
1. Was Adam and Eve immortal? Yes or No?
2. If your reply was No, why weren't they immortal to start with?
3. If your reply was Yes, by what means did they have immortality?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Bassreeves says........
When God's divine purpose is placed in the heart, it doesnt mean that man has immortality.......
Saying this is wrong... I call it from hell doctrine.....
Smh, look at this man, trying so hard to find fault where there is none.

Let me give your a chance to shine like a star by asking you these questions
1. Is God's divine purpose placed in every human beings' heart? Yes it is or No, it isnt?
2. If your answer was Yes it is, then please tell, are all human beings going to be saved and live forever (i.e. have immortality)
3. If No, it isnt, then do you expect they will live forever (i.e. have immortality)

Bishopkingsley:
Answer
The unmistakable teaching of the Bible is that all people, whether they are saved or lost, will exist eternally, in either heaven or hell. True life or spiritual life does not cease when our fleshly bodies pass away in death. Our souls will live forever, either in the presence of God in heaven if we are saved,.
Hebrews 4:12
'For the word of God is alive and powerful.
It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow.
It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires
.'

You are one helluva confused dot com, but I am pleased how you've learnt to switch from using spirit, to now begin and start to correctly be using souls instead.

Now put on your learning bishop mitre and watch this. When the air taken into and expelled from the lungs of human being expires, his wind or spirit, aka ruach also translated as 'breath of life' returns back to its Owner, which is God. The fleshy, carnal body decomposes and turns back into dust, while the most important thing here, the soul, returns to a holding place that also serves as a waiting place pending when called upon to give account of everything on Judgment Day

As you can see in Hebrews 4:12 above, there is a distinction between the spirit and soul, so please stop in your confused state, in mixing them up for each other

Bishopkingsley:
or in punishment in hell if we reject God’s gift of salvation
We know from the Bible that hell aka hades and death along with damned souls etc will be cast into the Lake of Fire, but please be explicit here, what exactly is your position as to what the nature of the punishment in the Lake of Fire is. What is the extent of the punishment. To what degree will be destroyed?

Bishopkingsley:
In fact, the promise of the Bible is that not only will our souls live forever, but also that our bodies will be resurrected. This hope of a bodily resurrection is at the very heart of the Christian faith (1 Corinthians 15:12-19).
All these are aftermath I repeat, but I am just so pleased how you've learnt to switch from using spirit, to now begin and maintain to correctly be using souls instead.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
BassReeves:
I am a fair minded person, so I'll give you another chance to respond to the question again
Is it the spirit
or the soul?

Maybe you too slow to get it
I told you the resurrected body which is the soul and spirit in the resurrected body called spiritual body
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
BassReeves:
✔️10/10

X 0/10

You got hold of the wrong end of the stick. You were specifically asked to give between 3-5 major or significant reasons why the spirit is needed in man. Nobody asked to about any million reasons for having the spirit. If there are millions, then it should be easy for to three to five reasons nah. This isnt a JAMB question nah, so why are you finding it difficult to give a convincing response

Giving me mark is nonsense to me I can show other purposes of the spirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
BassReeves:

You forgot my post was in response to the nonsensical up there that you first put up

You are typing words like a typical modern day Pharisee and Sadducce would. You are not just only a Far-I-See, but you are also a Sad-To-See. Imagine him have the cheek to play the 'devil teaching when people not of God' card. When posters begin to do the, its because they have begun to lose the plot

Have I or did I introduce animals in the discourse yet, stay focussed and stop going on a tangent please

No one has disputed this with you

Are you implying that souls cant be destroyed by lake of fire

It is only a demonic person who will think they've recognised a demonic doctrine

All these are aftermath

Beloved fyi, Jesus successfully carried out the plan of salvation, redemption and reconciliation back to God, this paved way for us to have an eventual access to the Tree of Life and thus give us the ability to live forever (i.e. have immortality)

Now, let's see how approved biblically you are, by seeing what your replies to the following questions are:
1. Was Adam and Eve immortal? Yes or No?
2. If your reply was No, why weren't they immortal to start with?
3. If your reply was Yes, by what means did they have immortality?

I know you were heading to this...... Why wouldnt they die and turn into ash?
Are you implying that souls cant be destroyed by lake of fire........ This above statement your saying is from the devil...

That evil teachings saying people will turn to ash

I know where your teaching is based on

Lol we know Your type you don't believe in eternal punishment rather they will burn and turn to ash and stop existing
O
Lol that doctrine is from the devil
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
BassReeves:
Smh, look at this man, trying so hard to find fault where there is none.

Let me give your a chance to shine like a star by asking you these questions
1. Is God's divine purpose placed in every human beings' heart? Yes it is or No, it isnt?
2. If your answer was Yes it is, then please tell, are all human beings going to be saved and live forever (i.e. have immortality)
3. If No, it isnt, then do you expect they will live forever (i.e. have immortality)

Hebrews 4:12
'For the word of God is alive and powerful.
It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow.
It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires
.'

You are one helluva confused dot com, but I am pleased how you've learnt to switch from using spirit, to now begin and start to correctly be using souls instead.

Now put on your learning bishop mitre and watch this. When the air taken into and expelled from the lungs of human being expires, his wind or spirit, aka ruach also translated as 'breath of life' returns back to its Owner, which is God. The fleshy, carnal body decomposes and turns back into dust, while the most important thing here, the soul, returns to a holding place that also serves as a waiting place pending when called upon to give account of everything on Judgment Day

As you can see in Hebrews 4:12 above, there is a distinction between the spirit and soul, so please stop in your confused state, in mixing them up for each other

We know from the Bible that hell aka hades and death along with damned souls etc will be cast into the Lake of Fire, but please be explicit here, what exactly is your position as to what the nature of the punishment in the Lake of Fire is. What is the extent of the punishment. To what degree will be destroyed?

All these are aftermath I repeat, but I am just so pleased how you've learnt to switch from using spirit, to now begin and maintain to correctly be using souls instead.

answer your own question and show biblical evidence you are mixing things up

I know that evil teachings about people turning to ash you keep using Adam state one place where he turned to ash let see one place any place don't claim eternal fire was used on earth because it won't hold

No place you have that back you up in the Bible

I knew you are not from God when you started mixing truth with perverted teaching

That what devil doctrine does they mix it up
Using tricks to encourage doing evil and okcornel warning on how you refused to acknowledge homosexuality is an abomination has proved it to me

My friend sin leads to damnation and you won't get easy pass of your being been burnt to ash

Rather the sinner will garnish his teeth forever and ever

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Giving me mark is nonsense to me I can show other purposes of the spirit
You deserved X and a 0/10 that you scored, and thats for not following simple and guided instructions on how to give your answers

You got hold of the wrong end of the stick. You were specifically asked to give between 3-5 major or significant reasons why the spirit is needed in man. Nobody asked you about any million reasons for having the spirit. If there are millions, then it should be easy for you to give three to five reasons nah. This isnt a JAMB question nah, so why did you finding it difficult to give a convincing response. Anyway, here is another chance for you:
Give 3-5 major or significant reasons why the spirit is needed in man.
I am looking forward to reading a strong, deep and profound reason come from you

Also here's giving you another opportunity to respond to this other question again, which you dodged.
Is it the spirit
or the soul?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
I know you were heading to this......
I am heading you away from the path of destruction

Bishopkingsley:
Yes, I asked you this question, so you tell me why they wouldnt they die and won't turn into ash nah? Afterall, remember that its you who is philosophising that souls will not be destroyed by fire nah. Its you on the record who said that that they don't die and they dont turn to ashes. Or have you now realised your gaffe and so decide to change your argument and mind

Bishopkingsley:
Are you implying that souls cant be destroyed by lake of fire........
This above statement, your saying is from the devil...
Matthew 10:28
'And you should not be afraid of those killing the body
but not being able to kill the soul.
Indeed rather you should fear the One being
able to destroy both soul and body in Gehenna
'

I asked you that are you implying that souls cant be destroyed by Lake of Fire because of your posted ignorant comment, saying that 'bad people don't die and turn to ash'

You can see from Matthew 10:28 above how Jesus debunks your mistaken belief, and how it exonerates me from you claiming that what I typed and posted is from the devil.

Bishopkingsley:
That evil teachings saying people will turn to ash
Malachi 4:1, 3
1“For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace,
and all the arrogant (proud, self-righteous, haughty), and every evildoer shall be stubble;
and the day that is coming shall set them on fire,” says the LORD of hosts,
“so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.
3You will trample the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet
on the day that I do this,” says the LORD of hosts.

Wake up and become aware of the realities of the situation, no matter how unpleasant is looks, which is that, people will burn and turn to ashes. If you insist still that its evil information, then tear up and rip out Malachi 4:1, 3 from your bible.

Bishopkingsley:
I know where your teaching is based on
Isaiah 61:3
'[He has sent me] to provide for all those who grieve in Zion,
to give them crowns instead of ashes,
the oil of joy instead of [tears of] grief,
and clothes of praise instead of a spirit of weakness.
They will be called Oaks of Righteousness, the Plantings of the LORD,
so that he might display his glory.
'

You dont know your left hand from your right, talkless, you know where the knowledge transfer is based on.

I, as one, on the other hand, do know you're in disguise and that you're hiding a pair of horns under the mitre sitting on your head. Smh. Imagine him having the gall to portray God as someone interested in torturing people forever, as if God derives enjoyment of inflicting pain on people forever.

Bishopkingsley:
Lol we know Your type you don't believe in eternal punishment rather they will burn and turn to ash and stop existing
You're out of your depth. You have no need to know anybody's type except to correctly know your bible. You obviously have truth decay, from not correctly brushing up with your bible

Bishopkingsley:
Lol that doctrine is from the devil
Beloved, due to ignorance, you're laughing yourself out loud, all the way going to hell

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (94) (Reply)

Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.