Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,741 members, 7,879,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? (39406 Views)

Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) / Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me / How I Caught My Choir Master Smouching My Friend's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by CasNova(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2021
Hmn... Nocturnal meetings always have sinister motive. Be wise.
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Joblessdick: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2021
Zaheertyler:
It’s her choice not yours
She’s not your wife!
Then fucking tell me to my face not making me look like a fool
And don't make me have uneccesary trust in you.....
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by koolest4christ(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2021
Just discuss with your babe. If she's no longer interested in you, move on. Staying together always will most likely lead to intimacy between them. Trust no one.
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by WaffenSS(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2021
Might not be him all the time... she's probably using his name as an excuse.

She's fukking someone else.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2021
I hope you’re taking good care of that girl for your choir master hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Ok12345(f): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2021
na wa ooo

but u don straff ur so called gf b4 sha?

if yes...work on yourself

if no

I laugh in patience ozokkwo
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by FarahAideed: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2021
Lol he must sha knack her..you sef why you dey date person wey dey choir
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by FarahAideed: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2021
Lol he must sha knack here
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by deavicky(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:
Hello everyone, please I'm really confused here. My girlfriend is a choir member and I find it really weird for her Choir master to always pay her a visit and mostly at night. He stays till like 11 pm before going. Now the thing is she's not the only girl in the choir but he visits just her. It's annoying and at the same time stupid.

Visiting her is one thing but staying up till 11 pm is stupidity on it's own haba. He does this like literally everyday. I trust her a lot but I don't think it is right to have him always coming over and staying late. Sometimes I'll call her and she'll tell me we should talk later because her Choir master is around... WTF!!!

Pease is it right or wrong? I'm confused really.

Abeg help me I need answers please
I'm supprice that, at your age you don't know that songs are best learnt at night in a quiet place

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2021
Na only you wan chop that small little sweet thing she carry under her abdomen abi? grin grin grin grin

U think say u dey wise , u are a mumu mannnn!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Langa09: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2021
Are you sure that you are not the one borrowing another man girl
Open your eyes to see what is right in front of you before you will receive wedding invitation
chierodumodu:
Hello everyone, please I'm really confused here. My girlfriend is a choir member and I find it really weird for her Choir master to always pay her a visit and mostly at night. He stays till like 11 pm before going. Now the thing is she's not the only girl in the choir but he visits just her. It's annoying and at the same time stupid.

Visiting her is one thing but staying up till 11 pm is stupidity on it's own haba. He does this like literally everyday. I trust her a lot but I don't think it is right to have him always coming over and staying late. Sometimes I'll call her and she'll tell me we should talk later because her Choir master is around... WTF!!!

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Michaelota: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2021
Choir Master want to that your girl and it's obvious she too is giving him the green light. Don't be surprised if she suddenly breakup with you or gets pregnant for him. Women with fish � brain, they are easily carried away with attention

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by donprinyo(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2021
Guy, man and woman no de be friends o. Choir master is really dipping that cat
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Jakumo(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

It is a well-known scientific fact that the act of singing loudly, makes men's blokkos grow bigger each time they sing, particularly if they are singing songs of praise.

For your girlfriend's "choirmaster" to have attained such a high level of seniority as a singer, it is safe to assume that he is hung like a freaking donkey, and is now in the habit of allowing your girlfriend to climb all over his manhood until 11 pm sharp every night.

My broda, this calls for prayers and fasting. You better start taking singing lessons now before it is too late and your girlfriend blocks your number.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by sivel(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2021
OP just check for the choir mistress and start pay her nightly visits make your body cold down small
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by AuroraB(f): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2021
hakunamatata00:
let her know that enough is enough that you don't like the choir master visiting don't loose guard bro
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by ariefadenco: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

Confront him or report him to his church.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by temptnow: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

It's like you don't watch the show Cheaters, there's 99.9% chance they've had sex multiple times before, and the thing is so sweet that the choir master can't control his urge again

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Gabbriell: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

You are actually the one being stupid. Girls like to keep an open book often. Even the ones that make you feel like you are the only one....jokes on you because you are not.

If after doing girlfriend for 3years, it didn't work out. She is the one that will feel the pain more. Because she will end up running against time (if you now what I mean).

If you want her to close her book, marry her. That's when you have the right to complain else keep quiet. Who knows if the choir Master is more serious than you. What makes you think you are any better?.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Sooo Dooo Laaa Faaa Miii Dooo Reee
Sooo Dooo Laaa Tiii Dooo Reee Doooooh

Make una stop this exposure. Don’t come and cause heartbreak
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Sanmel(f): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2021
They're doing private practice
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by dared0637: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Choir master is teaching your girlfriend Abu oma 69
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Champneys: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

Dont allow overthinking and insecurity kill you!

Whether choir master visit her at night or not, if she want to bounce on another man's di...ck, she will!

Do you and focus on what matters, your life!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Leogodswill: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2021
the are doing practice ���
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by boogie2: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2021
Sorry to say, but you are a mugu.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by stupidmod3: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

they are practicing
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Ohraybs(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

Your girl must be crazy for allowing such visit in the first place! No decent lady should accept such visit and I will just tell you never to fight or argue with the man(cos he won’t come if your woman refuse it)..Slug it out with your woman and please don’t be violent oh!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by izubext007: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2021
That's why I don't allow any man to be home boy �%. Street guy like me has already code his mission and doing.
My advice to you is to stop spending for her, Bleep her like never before, wen ever she bills you u, ask her how much the choir master is contributing.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by pongwa(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2021
In WWE owner's theme song NO CHANCE
PrimeWatermark:
Lol

She likes the Choir Master and it's obvious the guy is 'fun to be with'.
grin
You better up your game. At this point, you stand no chance.
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by KayCee92(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2021
LMAO....I DON TIRE ABEG grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by ayodelepope(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2021
For undressed rehearsals, encourage her.
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Handsum64: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2021
Na wetin them dey do be dat
Choir mistress are free food for the pastors and the guys in the choir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.