Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? (39405 Views)

Lady Reveals How She Got Pregnant After Visiting Her Friend Who Begged Her (pic) / Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me / How I Caught My Choir Master Smouching My Friend's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by wallarwallar(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:
Hello everyone, please I'm really confused here. My girlfriend is a choir member and I find it really weird for her Choir master to always pay her a visit and mostly at night. He stays till like 11 pm before going. Now the thing is she's not the only girl in the choir but he visits just her. It's annoying and at the same time stupid.

Visiting her is one thing but staying up till 11 pm is stupidity on it's own haba. He does this like literally everyday. I trust her a lot but I don't think it is right to have him always coming over and staying late. Sometimes I'll call her and she'll tell me we should talk later because her Choir master is around... WTF!!!

Pease is it right or wrong? I'm confused really.

Abeg help me I need answers please

Mumu to plenty for dis nairaland.. 2 many mumu story can turn someone 2 mumu on dis forum. Continue dey ask opinion while choir master don turn ur girl friend pussy upside down . MUMU Champion

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by kherlly(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:
Hello everyone, please I'm really confused here. My girlfriend is a choir member and I find it really weird for her Choir master to always pay her a visit and mostly at night. He stays till like 11 pm before going. Now the thing is she's not the only girl in the choir but he visits just her. It's annoying and at the same time stupid.

Visiting her is one thing but staying up till 11 pm is stupidity on it's own haba. He does this like literally everyday. I trust her a lot but I don't think it is right to have him always coming over and staying late. Sometimes I'll call her and she'll tell me we should talk later because her Choir master is around... WTF!!!

Bro, she's cheating on u that's one always tell me my manager manager always but truth can't be hidden forever they are actually dating... This happened to someone close to me
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2021
grin
she dey visit her
to perfect the praise and worship wella
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by ugodson(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2021
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Euegene100001: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2021
Till u marry her u ave no rights over who she wishes to visit and spend time with.
chierodumodu:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Cokahot: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2021
Better run now,that ws bow my ex was telling me that 1 guy is her childhood friend and nothing can separate them. Well I wasn't convinced,till I checked her phone and I wanted to faint on text and sex messages from the bastard, d nigga don dey chop my baby almost 2years right under my nose. Naija girls are all useless

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Revelation4(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2021
Sorry about that. I'd advice you start looking for another lady.
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Contekbbc: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2021
grin
valentineuwakwe:
Are You interested in the choir master too?

If yes, spell it out now...if no, allow your friend to be.she is an adult n knows what is best for her. Visiting everyday n staying till 11pm should have sent you the right signals by now dat they are dating.
Stop calling her dat time too, you dey spoil show for them.

Simply ask her to open up n tell you the truth, Abi she never reach to marry?
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by hustla(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2021
GeneralPula:
It’s called private rehearsal..

I just dey laugh since i see this comment
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Sanmel(f): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2021
Gabbriell:

You are actually the one being stupid. Girls like to keep an open book often. Even the ones that make you feel like you are the only one....jokes on you because you are not.

If after doing girlfriend for 3years, it didn't work out. She is the one that will feel the pain more. Because she will end up running against time (if you now what I mean).

If you want her to close her book, marry her. That's when you have the right to complain else keep quiet. Who knows if the choir Master is more serious than you. What makes you think you are any better?.
God bless you my brother
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by lasisi69(f): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
Lol I don’t understand how you are Oga over eh o she can see or not, since you trust her, mattee to r Don end na, you can’t dictate for her
shocked

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by hokafor(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2021
Lol , it seems u are the intruder here they visit each other till midnight, I m sure the choir master will be asking your so called girl friend why u are disturbing them.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Unrated900(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2021
Mr man we have enough to settle At the moment in Nigeria
MNK is been held
Sunday is been wanted
You are here talking about your foolish girlfriend that you aren’t married to,
Go and hustle and make money or else
Mr man Bleep off.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by DriveByKiller: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

what goes on in almost every choir is worse than Sodom and Gomorrah.

They Bleep themselves....pastors take their pick first and choir master is left with the spoils.

Check many of the sexual sandals in Churches, it often always begins in the choir.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Emmyviva: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2021
I guess there should be a nearby by shop to get Sniper...e get why
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Bishopceo: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2021
Let her choose between two of you guys,i use to have one like that long time ago in the village but he end up impregnating one of the member though he was a charismatic leader so be careful.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Darkblood: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Are u a little kid? You must be a kid, reason why you post this nonsense. undecided
I am going to report this post, people like you should not have access to SM
chierodumodu:

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by toffyz(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

It's the best thing. Let him continue visiting her
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Teeboy15(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2021
Womanizer:
Find out where the Choir Master lives then start visiting his wife also grin

Best advice so far.

Op but seriously, at this point there's nothing you can do. If you like talk from now till rapture comes. Women are like that, proudly stubborn. She likes the guy. She is a confused and vulnerable lady. If the guy hasn't fvcked her yet, one wrong move from you out of anger will make her give in.
Either ways, until she's fvcked, he won't stop visiting her. But know this, he will most definitely fvck her.

Better still maybe you too should go there and be spending time with them till 11pm. How bout that ??

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by toffyz(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2021
Darkblood:
Are u a little kid? You must be a kid, reason why you post this nonsense. undecided
I am going to report this post, people like you should not have access to SM
Baba, you can't say o...I swear, this maybe real!

Some guys are FOOLS
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by woleabayo(f): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2021
in 9 months the result will be out

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Oshokalo: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2021
Shine ur eye
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by HAROLDWILSON: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2021
If you trust your girlfriend, why are you disturbing us? They are doing home choir practice Chikina!
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Pauladex(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2021
Pls don't stop the work of god. The choir master is creating time out of no time to teach her how to sing in diverse language. Mind you, don't call after 10pm again, she might be in spirit.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by chierodumodu: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2021
meobizy:
Fake story from either a paid writer or someone testing his skill.
I'm 100 percent sincere. This is my predicament
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by crackhouse(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2021
Can't they praise God together again? Haba what's your problem nah?
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2021
Endure it..
That is how REAL Men do.. grin grin grin

Onyr Nzuzu...
I wonder who raised all this Weaklings sef..
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by MightySparrow: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

You are defending the same interest. Haba, ẹran kí í lé ẹran lawo now.
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by raysrays(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

In as much as you will want this to trend, I just want you to know that this is not true and if it's true, you will agree with me that you are just a big time stupid fellow that don't know what to do, n after agreeing that you are stupid I will leave other nairalanders to offer you some medicine for your head ache, because e nor concern me.......
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by omoadeleye(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2021
Maybe to just do night vigil... Like reading the Bible together. . you don't judge yet
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by 001spice: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

stop coming here and be talking like a kid. Your gf and the choir master are dating.simple. or do you need a microscope to see that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.