Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,808 members, 7,945,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Vapx Violet YK1 Review: After A Month Vaping With The Vapx YK1 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vapx Violet YK1 Review: After A Month Vaping With The Vapx YK1 (322 Views)

Caffeine Vape : How Does Vaping Caffeine Work, Is It Safe? / Several Benefits Of Vaping / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vapx Violet YK1 Review: After A Month Vaping With The Vapx YK1 by uoocevape: 1:16am On Jul 06, 2021
The Vapx Violet YK1 is manufactured by BYD. How is the Vapx Violet YK1 performance? Will VapX raise a new standard for the vape industry 2021? Read on and find out the answer.

The Vapx Violet YK1 is a new variation to the Violet Disposable line up. Each device is pre-filled with salt nicotine (4%) e-liquid and features a disposable design.

Violet YK1 Features:

1.8ml E-juice Capacity
Coil Reusable Cotton Wick Coil
Push-Fit Tech 100% Sealed pod tank
The Vapx Violet YK1 Pod requires no maintenance due to it’s simple and disposable nature.

Learn more Vapx Violet YK1 info, please visit uooce.org or comment below.

(1) (Reply)

Energy Drain After Running A Shorter Distance / Any Good Supplement That Melts Arteries Blockage? / Pregnancy Diet: What To Eat And What Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.