Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,306 members, 7,943,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Gearbox Honda Accord 2004 Transmission - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Gearbox Honda Accord 2004 Transmission (683 Views)

Honda Accord 2004 Transmission Shifting To The Next Gear At 3rpm / Toyota Camry 2004 Transmission Not Selecting Completely / Mistakes To Avoid When Driving An Automatic Transmission Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gearbox Honda Accord 2004 Transmission by Maryjewett: 2:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Please help needed urgently as I don't know what to do. my transmission stop working after driving for a while when gearsbox feels hot and my car feels like its in neutral and won't switch gears.
Re: Gearbox Honda Accord 2004 Transmission by correctyourself(m): 3:31am On Jul 06, 2021
Quote author=Maryjewett post=103411026]Please help needed urgently as I don't know what to do. my transmission stop working after driving for a while when gearsbox feels hot and my car feels like its in neutral and won't switch gears.[/quote]

First of all get a good gearbox rewire electrician to check the sensor wires, the problem is because the gearbox is not selecting, and it could be rewire issues.

Note. Not all rewire knows how to fix gearbox rewire issues, there are rewire electrician who specialize on these gearbox rewire problems.

If that is done and still not selecting well after driving for long time, it could be that the oil filter inside the gearbox need to be replaced, in this case they would have to drop the gearbox before they can change it.

The oil filter should cost between 4k to 6k then you pay for workmanship.

The problem is not an easy one, this happened to me with my Honda pilot and I have to buy another gearbox. If you leave in Lagos it would be easier, if not hhmm you would spend money o
Re: Gearbox Honda Accord 2004 Transmission by overdrive(m): 4:44am On Jul 06, 2021
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Tint Permit Removal / First Body Toyota Camry 2004 Upgrade To 2005 Model XLE Nigerian Used / Ikeja Train Brt Accident.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.