Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:09 PM

Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh (2941 Views)

Opinion:jamb Should Set Another Exam For Benin City Students / JAMB Should Be Abolished — Adegoke, Founder Of Oduduwa University / Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
ARCHEMEDESME:

yes , at least two recommended textbooks or going through a lot of past questions

That wasn't the problem. Jamb didn't follow their syllabus. I followed their syllabus strictly. If they've followed their syllabus and ask questions based on those syllabus, I would've scored 350.... Yes, I'm serious. Many people had many ways of cheating in the exam hall.... Nigeria is corrupt!
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Homosapiens20x: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
DocJoseph:

Bros, I didn't used only one textbook... I was using their recommended textbooks. Like physics, I was using Essential physics, Okeke, Calculations in physics and Exam focus...for physics alone. I was using Newschool chemistry and Exam focus on chemistry. Biology was Modern biology and Exam focus too...Including past questions on those subjects. I. Started preparing or reading 2months before the sales of Form begins... It wasn't textbooks that was the problem, jamb didn't follow their syllabus....

You didn't read deep bro, someone said he scored 304 was his questions different?
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2021
Homosapiens20x:

You didn't read deep bro, someone said he scored 304 was his questions different?

.....this is why I always advise people to understand peoples post before commenting. So u didn't know that not everybody wrote the same question? Let me lecture you... In English, some candidates were given Croze questions from Tiers of government or types of government, while others was Different. Mine was on Business. Somebody said his won was on communication. Some questions that some candidates saw in their biology wasn't set for others... Only few questions were set for ALL Candidates e.g question on Evolution.
So, we all didn't write the same questions. Jamb has changed their standard of setting questions because of exam malpractices.
Someone said he scored 304 If that's true, den we didn't write the same questions. Now, u know that not everybody wrote the same questions. U can confirm from other candidates. Quote me right, I said *My English Croze questions and Comprehension was different from others...
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Bigboy289(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
Na person wey fail JAMB dey support these kinds of things grin cheesy angry grin

1 Like

Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Homosapiens20x: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
DocJoseph:

.....this is why I always advise people to understand peoples post before commenting. So u didn't know that not everybody wrote the same question? Let me lecture you... In English, some candidates were given Croze questions from Tiers of government or types of government, while others was Different. Mine was on Business. Somebody said his won was on communication. Some questions that some candidates saw in their biology wasn't set for others... Only few questions were set for ALL Candidates e.g question on Evolution.
So, we all didn't write the same questions. Jamb has changed their standard of setting questions because of exam malpractices.
Someone said he scored 304 If that's true, den we didn't write the same questions. Now, u know that not everybody wrote the same questions. U can confirm from other candidates. Quote me right, I said *My English Croze questions and Comprehension was different from others...

Ok
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bigboy289:
Na person wey fail JAMB dey support these kinds of things grin cheesy angry grin

.....so, does failing Jamb means you didn't read well? Unam-ikot
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Bigboy289(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
DocJoseph:

.....so, does failing Jamb means you didn't read well? Unam-ikot
Olodo, getat grin
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by wharlz(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Apparently, people like you are victims of examination malpractices, and it's sad. This country as done nothing to curb this evil act. I have high regard and respect for those who wrote SSCE without any form of help. But sadly, this is not true for majority of SSCE candidates. From my perspective SSCE is just certificate of attendance to fulfill all righteousness.
DocJoseph:

...... Don't mind the idiot.... A lot of candidates behind me just login and remained like that till the exams was over, and those guys in the Exams hall from the CBT centers came to them and was whispering to their ears.... My spirit told me that they doing Runs.... After the Exam, 8 of dem was so happy and laughing. I asked myself, these candidates supposed to be sad or crying since they didn't write anything, then why are they laughing and rejoicing? This is the same reason Many CBT centers were shunned by Jamb including E-library Uyo because of Exam malpractice, and that guy is talking rubbish.... Something he knows nothing about. I can cheat or indulge in EMAL, even from my Ssce, I wrote it by myself and passed.
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by wharlz(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2021
Big no!. For me WAEC should be scraped first, it as outlived it's usefulness, it's just certificate of attendance now. This is due to the high level of examination malpractices encountered now adays. Going round majority of public and private schools in my area, come and see examination malpractices everywhere. I mean they literarily write the answers on the board. The students have already paid a certain fee to the school authority to settle the examiners. Now as regard jamb! It's sad that CBT exams are conducted for several days against a day paper during the pencil and paper era, giving room for exam malpractices for lot of folks. And also giving room for system error, system failure, and most importantly unfair questions and grades.
DocJoseph:
JAMB made us Fail our Exams woefully. The low scores was Jamb making!
Covid19 didn't caused any problem to the Jamb exams according to Jamb Officials. The 2021 Jamb low scores especially for Medicine candidates is from JAMB's incompetency. Jamb made us fail...why? Let me explain

�1. 2020 Jamb was 3hrs (180mins for 180 questions), but this year 2021 was 2hrs( 120 mins for 180 questions). We didn't have enough time to write the Exam. After 1hr of the exam, we were told *Get ready to stop, less than 1hr to stop* and we rush to answer questions just to meet up with time, which was not like that last year, at least, if they shortened the time to 2hrs, they should've shortened the questions from 180 questions to 120 questions, but their mumu couldn't allowed them to apply their common sense. We rush and failed the exam, all because of JAMB incompetency. JAMB should be scrap, let universities handle their admission processes themselves.

�2. Jamb didn't set questions from the Syllabus they gave us! They lied that they set questions based on the syllabus. I didn't see questions from the syllabus on iBASS. I was shocked, in fact, after finishing my exams, I knew that I won't score even up to 200, and it was so... Why did you give us Syllabus for the exam, but asked different questions outside the syllabus? That's wickedness and stupidity from Jamb, incompetency is the word here. During our struggle to get the Profile codes, it didn't stopped us from Reading our books... JAMB Oga made a Senseless comment that Nigerian Youths or Jamb candidates couldn't send their ordinary NIN to 55019... And I was so angry with that man for calling Nigerian students stupid... He made another statement that Candidates didn't read their books well that's why they failed woefully... Can you imagine that! Huh? Jamb should be scrap, let universities handle their admission processes themselves.....80% of those that scored 200+ was doing Runs...I SWA them myself, but I won't mention my Center.

�3. Jamb was busy setting University questions for SSCE graduates.. (Why UME questions?). The questions seems simple or easy, but wen you choose the correct option, it turns out to be wrong answer according to our secondary knowledge. Why must Jamb set university questions for us? Are we university students? Is that not stupidity and Wickedness? How can you set WAEC questions for Nursery school pupils and you expect them to answer it correctly? Abi Jamb expected us to read University courses also because of their nonsense exams? Jamb should be scrap or Ban. Let universities handle their admission processes themselves...

�4. For those that Wrote Physics last year 2020, it was 24 questions on calculations for each candidate, but there were just 6 calculations for me, and those questions were out of Syllabus and UME questions as confirmed from Jamb Oga.... How can you set questions on physics for Medicine candidates without calculations, how do you expect us to score high? When I saw my Score less than 200, as a medicine applicant, I was so angry and frustrated. Covid19 didn't caused anything...

For those that scored very high, some of them was following Myschool website. Let me explain. I noticed that a lot of Stupid candidates that wrote on the First day, they posted the Questions they saw. And others who haven't wrote took note of those questions. The candidates that wrote on the 2nd day also posted the questions they saw, and those that haven't wrote took note of those questions, they even mentioned the Options per each questions... Can you imagine how stupid some Jamb candidates are. If you want to confirmed what I said, click on this link and read the comments session, you will see what I mean.
https://myschool.ng/news/jamb-2021-exam-experiences-and-questions-share-here

What they didn't know was that, those candidates that posted the questions they saw during their exams didn't know that All the candidates were writing the same questions, they fooled them into posting their questions for them to pass better than them.

We read our books very well, somebody like me, I started reading my textbooks (10 textbooks+pass questions) two months before Jamb form came out... but I couldn't score higher because there was no much Calculations for the medicine applicant that wrote Physics... Jamb should be scrap or Ban. Let universities handle their admission processes themselves.... So that at least, we will know that we are waiting university questions and not Ssce questions!!! Nigerian students are not stupid... We are brilliant, very brilliant, sometimes we are more brilliant than our teachers and lecturers.

I can never waste my money for Jamb again.... They wanted us to keep wasting our money to make them rich.... Jamb must be scrap!!! They've chop our money too much! You can imagine JAMB officials saying that we didn't read from the syllabus, that we were illed-prepared for the exams....what an insolent to great Nigerian students.... Abeg, support me, Let Jamb be scrap or Ban in Nigeria. They're not competent at all.... Even some of their questions are wrong with wrong options... Let universities handle their admission processes themselves.... Jamb should be scrap.

Some Candidates were into Runs in the exam Hall... They're so desperate to start school, that's why some of them that didn't write anything scored higher than me... I noticed 8 candidates in my row that didn't write anything, but scored higher than me. They just login and remained like that till exam finishes. I wonder how they scored higher than me. Or were they using Juju? Because after the exam, I saw those Jamb Staffs coming to whisper into their ears.... EMAL is too much in JAMB, that's why they keep closing down some CBT centers because of EMAL. I didn't score low because I don't know anything, but because I think the problem was from JAMB.... I know my Answers, I was very sure of my Answers.... Let Jamb be scrap.... Let universities handle their admission processes.

Though I had Admission in Unical 2008 to study Medicine, unfortunately for me, I dropped out because of school fees....now that I have saved some money for my Education, Jamb messed me up! I believe I will still become a Doctor without Jamb! Jamb Mumuism is too much...lols
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
The5DME:
[[s]quote author=DocJoseph post=103595727]

....see mumu, u that did Runs in the exam Hall? U are trying to defend yourself. Almost all the candidates complained that Jamb didn't followed the syllabus they gave candidates. So because u did runs and scored fake 280 and u think u sabi passed me? Were u writing physics and chemistry?

What about me that wrote my first Jamb in 2008 and got Medicine, though I dropped out because of fees....can u compare ur brains with me? Me that finished Ssce in 2002... And u that just finished ssce....who is better than who? If I knock u ehh...Unam-ikot�[/s]
To be honest with you; you're a waste of space. Mind you, I wrote: maths, physics, chemistry and English in jamb, so I don't get where your frustration is coming from. No matter how long you wail; jamb is not going to do anything cheesy you go cry till you die.
NB: it's so demeaning of you to think that anyone who scored 200+ did runs. Change your mentality. You'll never become a doctor ;Dso go and hang yourself. Medicine does not need such primitive brain as yours.

Your Cursess will follow you in Jesus Christ name. It might interest you to know that I have gotten Admission to study Medicine and surgery in University of Uyo A-Level program last year 2021....and Am in School now. Shame on you and ur Family and Demonicc Parents. 80% of you guys were doing Runs... Since I was in my secondary sch, have never done exam malpractice... They gave me the Senior prefect because I was good in sciences and I was even teaching Js1-SS3.... Because I was brain. You can't compare itself with me
Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by The5DME(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2022
DocJoseph:

Your Cursess will follow you in Jesus Christ name. It might interest you to know that I have gotten Admission to study Medicine and surgery in University of Uyo A-Level program last year 2021....and Am in School now. Shame on you and ur Family and Demonicc Parents. 80% of you guys were doing Runs... Since I was in my secondary sch, have never done exam malpractice... They gave me the Senior prefect because I was good in sciences and I was even teaching Js1-SS3.... Because I was brain. You can't compare itself with me

People still get kicked out of medical school. So, don't rest in your laurels yet.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by Vitamin17(m): 11:43am On Jan 22, 2022
DocJoseph:

Your Cursess will follow you in Jesus Christ name. It might interest you to know that I have gotten Admission to study Medicine and surgery in University of Uyo A-Level program last year 2021....and Am in School now. Shame on you and ur Family and Demonicc Parents. 80% of you guys were doing Runs... Since I was in my secondary sch, have never done exam malpractice... They gave me the Senior prefect

because I was good in sciences and I was even teaching Js1-SS3.... Because I was brain. You can't compare itself with me

Relax bro

1 Like

Re: Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 9:18am On Feb 04, 2022
The5DME:

People still get kicked out of medical school. So, don't rest in your laurels yet.

They will kick you out first in Jesus name. They kick your sisters and brothers first in Jesus name. They will kick you out in ur working place. U will be kick out everywhere u enter in Jesus Christ name, Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Book Review Of THE KING’S VERDICT By Bernard Dickson / 5 Animals That Live Longer Than Humans / University Admission Without Jamb

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.