Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,499 members, 7,898,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:03 AM

Can You Now See That Men Are Not Scarce? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Now See That Men Are Not Scarce? (732 Views)

Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). / "Men Are Not Scarce" / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Now See That Men Are Not Scarce? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2021
Could you remember those days of men are scarce? It probably made some men big-headed. Today, are men really scarce? If men are scarce, why do you see some guys crying or feeling bad because a lady is not showing them love? If men are scarce, why are ladies dumping some guys.

Please go and make money. It is likely that the rich, responsible and manly men are the scarce men for now...

3 Likes

Re: Can You Now See That Men Are Not Scarce? by ajoyeleke(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2021
Bros send ur acct
Re: Can You Now See That Men Are Not Scarce? by EmptyGarden(m): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2021
Chai! Heartbreak na bad thing! Sista try avoid sniper o.
Re: Can You Now See That Men Are Not Scarce? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2021
ajoyeleke:
Bros send ur acct
My bank account It is well
Re: Can You Now See That Men Are Not Scarce? by ajoyeleke(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2021
livette:
My bank account It is well

Yes to compensate u for the heartbreak
Re: Can You Now See That Men Are Not Scarce? by oranget(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2021
livette:
Could you remember those days of men are scarce? It probably made some men big-headed. Today, are men really scarce? If men are scarce, why do you see some guys crying or feeling bad because a lady is not showing them love? If men are scarce, why are ladies dumping some guys.

Please go and make money. It is likely that the rich, responsible and manly men are the scarce men for now...
One man down
Re: Can You Now See That Men Are Not Scarce? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2021
oranget:

One man down
I repeat, one man down.
Premium tears loading...
Re: Can You Now See That Men Are Not Scarce? by Kaybae(f): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2021
SmellySperm:

I repeat, one man down.
Premium tears loading...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Now See That Men Are Not Scarce? by LikeAking: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2021
OP SIMP
Re: Can You Now See That Men Are Not Scarce? by pansophist(m): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2021
Men are not scarce. It is just that the age period when women wants men, that's when men become scarce. You'll hardly see a girl below 25 years old saying men are scarce. The older a woman becomes, the more scarce men will be.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

His's A Korean S*x God / Be Honest, Why Are You Really Dating That Guy? / Romantic Vacation- I paid 600k to shut down this place for just HIM and Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.