Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,928 members, 7,962,959 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

“I Wasn’t Sure I’d Even See Age 30” – Burna Boy Shares New Revelation In His App - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Wasn’t Sure I’d Even See Age 30” – Burna Boy Shares New Revelation In His App (729 Views)

Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students / Burna Boy Shares Throwback Photos From His Childhood Days (photos) / "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Wasn’t Sure I’d Even See Age 30” – Burna Boy Shares New Revelation In His App by kboyshow: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Burna Boy definitely felt the love from his family and fans as he took to Twitter to appreciate them for an awesome birthday.
Recall that Burna Boy turned 30 on the 2nd of July, 2021 and he celebrated it in Miami with close friends after his big surprise.

In his appreciation post, Burna Boy revealed that his birthday this year meant a lot to him, because at a point in his life, he was certain he wouldn’t see age 30.

He also thanked fans worldwide for celebrating his birthday in his absence and prayed that they will be celebrated in the same way.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRCb6BOLc6O/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=d5498e0a-296a-4d61-8f4e-478bd60d4371

See more https://www.9jahomeland.com/i-wasnt-sure-id-even-see-age-30-burna-boy-shares-new-revelation-in-his-appreciation-post/

Re: “I Wasn’t Sure I’d Even See Age 30” – Burna Boy Shares New Revelation In His App by Fahdiga(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Arrogant prick
Re: “I Wasn’t Sure I’d Even See Age 30” – Burna Boy Shares New Revelation In His App by DonBenny77(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Arrogant prick
Him no sabi us sef, why hate?

1 Like

Re: “I Wasn’t Sure I’d Even See Age 30” – Burna Boy Shares New Revelation In His App by falcon01: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
DonBenny77:

Him no sabi us sef, why hate?
He has all the right to hate, if you can Love, he can hate.

1 Like

Re: “I Wasn’t Sure I’d Even See Age 30” – Burna Boy Shares New Revelation In His App by Pierocash(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
You thought the ritual and sacrifice wouldn't last you up to 30. But they showed you the secret to renew your lifespan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Mourns Personal Photographer Fortune / BBN 2021: Maria Expresses How She Would Feel If Whitemoney Wins The Show, After / The Untold Story Of Chinedu Nwadike's Death And Blood Cancer Battle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.