Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,607 members, 7,944,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison (99673 Views)

Polish Government Says Prince William Is Son Of Jacob Rothschild / Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
patani:

You seriously belive Ramaphosa is fixing the mess?.. Yes he is better but still not addressing the problems heads on.. but Eskom for instance is still a mess and it's degrading every single day...his media machines are very good with fixing his government image notwithstanding....

BTW, why do you guys belive every Nigerian stay in Hilbrow... I laugh in swahili...

Secondly, you guy a need to look ahead... Apartheid gov destroyed the black family mm what is t he black government dojng to fix it... Like I said ure still on that high horse of SA is the heaven thinking... This same mentality is what will bring Malema to rule the country soon n trust me.. Mthat will be a disaster anyway... U av right to ur opinion its ur country anyway... But we are here and we will still enjoy it for some time to come since I pay my complete tax
BTW... Namibia deliver a better public service than you guys FYI

1. It's common knowledge that Zuma didnt do any maintenance on Eskom infrastructure during his 9 years in power and the two big ones that were built have mechanical faults due to shady contracts. Instead Zuma relied on expensive diesel emergency reserves to keep the lights on and maintain a pretence of stability while Eskom was being looted and collapsing. All of this is common knowledge, I don't know why u don't know it. That's why u shouldn't comment on SA matters, I don't comment on Nigerian politics on NL.

Now tell me why u expect Ramaphosa to fix all that rot in just 3 years, while the ANC itself is divided on how to resolve the problem and Zuma faction blocking any moves to restructuring and progress. This too is common knowledge that you are ignorant of.

2. Again I repeat, there was 350+ years of colonisation in SA, the negative effects will not be erased in just 27 years - of which 9 were lost during the Zuma years. So black families will be fixed - already a great majority are, instead SA would be a really disfunctional society, which it is not.

3. U may not live in Hillbrow but your mentality is stuck there crowded among drug dealers, Zimbabweans and Mozambicans. Intelligent and upwardly mobile black South Africans are in every space in SA, so I don't know why u say they are non existent or few and far between - that is a blatant lie my guy. South African universities - by far the best on the continent - churn out 1000s of black graduates every single year, with many more gaining admission (see attachments). The black middle class surpassed whites back in the 2000s (see attachments). So I reiterate again that you're moving in very dodgy circles comparable to Hillbrow and the CBD where u only find hustlers.

4. Namibia may offer a better service than SA, that's fine and congrats to them, we are very confident in who we are and never wish anyone else bad things. But I can bet u they don't bad mouth SA the same way a completely dysfunctional country like Nigeria does. U should ask yourself why that is. Time for "introspection" on your part.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by patani(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, you don't even understand the history of the country you ran to, and you dont even understand it's ups and downs from the dawn of democracy
( all readily available online ), but you think you can speak on the behaviour and demeanor of millions of women( most living in places you've never even heard of? )grin grin Igwe why you dey stupid like this ? grin grin. You seem like the type who likes to overstate his importance and oversteps his mark . Stay in your lane oga.

I'm nt igwe I'm Yoruba.. U dumb ass... Every Nigerian Ibo??... U see why I said ure dumb... I did t run to your country by the way... I got an offer on LinkedIn from ur white oppressors while working confortable in Lagos.. So stop being myopic
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by merits(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

Not necessarily though, justice has a lot more to do with class than race in South Africa ( and ofcourse politics and fame). If he were your average white man,he'd be in prison ,but if he were those living on the mountains of Cape town; forget it ! grin. Zuma would never have seen any prison cell if it weren't for the dirty politics of the ANC ( backstabbing ).

Exactly!!! On point.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
JaceBlaze:

So maintenance guys should just come rushing because a kwerekwere from Makoko who just had a taste of civilization is complaining? South African government doesn't work for you,nor owe you any sense of agency.And the audacity of you concerned with a burst pipe while Nigeria is open defecation of the world is mind boggling...You spent all your life watching shit floating in open gutters now you act like a burst pipe in South Africa is disturbing your sleep? shocked shocked

Damn! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by merits(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

Not necessarily though, justice has a lot more to do with class than race in South Africa ( and ofcourse politics and fame). If he were your average white man,he'd be in prison ,but if he were those living on the mountains of Cape town; forget it ! grin. Zuma would never have seen any prison cell if it weren't for the dirty politics of the ANC ( backstabbing ).

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
fergie001:

We await the Constitutional Court on July 12.

I'll let u post it first - I see you're on a roll cool cool grin grin
But with the Pietermaritzburg ruling against him today, it's not looking good for Zuma at Concourt on July 12.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
patani:

I'm nt igwe I'm Yoruba.. U dumb ass... Every Nigerian Ibo??... U see why I said ure dumb... I did t run to your country by the way... I got an offer on LinkedIn from ur white oppressors while working confortable in Lagos.. So stop being myopic

LMFAO,right! We believe you grin grin. They must have needed a mental slave to worship and kiss their asses all day long grin grin. I don't need your personal story here Oga,your tribe means nothing to me ,what you're to me is a Nigerian refugee simple & klaar! grin. Whether you're a skull- miner grin, a drug trafficker grin or a suicide bomber grin......I don't give a shyt!. Keep your insecurities to yourself, no one wants to know your personal life here,we are discussing issues of governance. If you want to talk about your personal feelings , struggles and triumphs in life ,go to the romance section grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by JaceBlaze: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, now the idiot is fumbling grin...he's all over the place ; from playing Namibian spokesperson to asking me for my photos ,now he's using apartheid to hide the shame of the Nigerian international refugee crisis grin grin grin grin. Anything but to confront that brutal post of yours grin grin grin.

Now he's talking about Sowetans not paying electricity...I'm so confused grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, it's all a charade my dear . The" democracy " isn't for everyone, it's mostly enjoyed by those with deep pockets and connections, your average South African is in deep shyt like you guys( justice-wise). The judiciary is very corrupt and biased against anyone who is not from certain circles, the media as well. South Africa of Ramaphosa has a great PR team though ,a team that can only be matched by that of Rwanda in selling bullcrap disguised as rosesgrin grin. Both have rotten justice systems, media dictatorship (monopoly),and presidents that are celebrated by the Western world( I wonder why?) wink.

I see u successfully fooled gullible Nigerians or u just tickled their fancy with proper bashing of SA systems therefore appealing to their animosity.

Ban undone cool

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by JaceBlaze: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
patani:

Hahahaha... Mad man.... Part of what I'm saying... Ure too slow.. BTW... I pay my tax so I av right to complain.... That u sty in soweto n dmt pay for electricity does not mean every kwerekwere is like u.... Mad dude... Hahahaha

Go to Soweto and tell that to Sowetans in their faces,I bet your kwerekwere ass will regret the day it boarded that flight to SA. grin grin

I know things like tax are still mesmerising to you because the concept doesn't exist in your jungle.

Btw,why did the pipe burst Infront of your gate only? could it be that your legacy and destiny follow you wherever you go? grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by JaceBlaze: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,right! We believe you grin grin. They must have needed a mental slave to worship and kiss their asses all day long grin grin. I don't need your personal story here Oga,your tribe means nothing to me ,what you're to me is a Nigerian refugee simple & klaar! grin. Whether you're a skull- miner grin, a drug trafficker grin or a suicide bomber grin......I don't give a shyt!. Keep your insecurities to yourself, no one wants to know your personal life here,we are discussing issues of governance. If you want to talk about your personal feelings , struggles and triumphs in life ,go to the romance section grin grin.

So if what I said in my previous post was overkill then what do we call this? bloodbath? shocked shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

I see u successfully fooled gullible Nigerians or u just tickled their fancy with proper bashing of SA systems therefore appealing to their animosity.

Ban undone cool

LMFAO, they needed to hear the truth. Perhaps now they'd see that even countries with their white Gods have a lot of evil hidden in plane sight wink.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by JaceBlaze: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

Damn! cry cry cry

I only came to collect souls cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Mayeldah(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
The next Southern President must arrest Buhari and imprison him post May 2023.

That fulani terrorist in Aso rock have killed so many innocent Nigerians by his jihadist and clannish leanings.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by meobizy(f): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
6 - 7 months in prison and he'll come out as a hero of democracy. Na wa, the lust for power doesn't end where these old men are concerned. I only hope this action will show other African leaders that persecution after rule is not a death sentence. For serving these meagre 6 months, he'll avoid worse sentences for worse crimes he committed during his administration.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Go to Soweto and tell that to Sowetans in their faces,I bet your kwerekwere ass will regret the day it boarded that flight to SA. grin grin

I know things like tax are still mesmerising to you because the concept doesn't exist in your jungle.

Btw,why did the pipe burst Infront of your gate only? could it be that your legacy and destiny follow you wherever you go? grin grin grin grin grin

The bolded part for me shocked shocked grin grin. Perhaps he raised his visa fees by mining skulls in Ibadan,now his village people are hunting him down all the way to SA for vengeancegrin grin. E don red for oga grin grin. This one na suffer head gan gan grin grin grin.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Starzo: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
As a naija boy shame just dey catch me as I dey see those SA people cast us here

We Don too f-up i swear

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Asianjollof007: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

Correct guy grin grin. U sabi me well o grin. I be a guy from ibadan playing South African woman's role grin grin.

I talk am!
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Slimdan360: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Jobless Coon! we all know you live and breath on this forum, you are a pathological and pathetic liar lying about you not giving a hoot about front page, when in reality you get maximum orgasm when you hit the front page of a country you claim to hate. you are so damn ridiculous and foolish.

you think you can say shít about my country and I will let you to walk Scott free? no way coon! I'm going to annihilate you into smithereens, Fvck with me boy and face the repercussions.

we don't fvcking need any xenophobic bastards on this forum, go and create your own randland instead, lazy orang utan. cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Asianjollof007: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
Starzo:
As a naija boy shame just dey catch me as I dey see those SA people cast us here

We Don too f-up i swear

They are not south africans, they are nigerians catfishing..
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by JaceBlaze: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

The bolded part for me shocked shocked grin grin. Perhaps he raised his visa fees by mining skulls in Ibadan,now his village people are hunting him down all the way to SA grin grin. E don red for oga grin grin. This one na suffer head gan gan grin grin grin

Chai I laff taya sef grin

...or he was snatching panties from washing lines,I heard they also believe money can be made from that too shocked shocked grin ...stone age mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Judolisco(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:
One of the best democracy country in the world. I can't believe they are in Africa
the country was built by white people
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
owagbeba:

Hi TMKsouth

Just wondering, what happens to him(zuma) after his time in jail for contempt o. Does he still have to face the commission of enquiry on corruption?

Hi! I'm not sure, but I think not. The commission is left with just 5 more witnesses before wrapping up. His testimony was really important so I'm certain it will deliberated on way forward. But after jailing him there'll be no motivation for Zuma to agree to appear in future. So I would say he's never gonna testify.

But he's got other trials pending for corruption and those will definitely continue.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I only came to collect souls cheesy grin

I think that's the most brutal I've seen u this year. Welcome back... this is the Jace I know cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Starzo: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Asianjollof007:

They are not south africans, they are nigerians catfishing..
Even at that, we nor dey try for this country

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by JaceBlaze: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

I think that's the most brutal I've seen u this year. Welcome back... this is the Jace I know cool cool cool

The demon from ancient world has returned.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
heniford2:
dude why are you always trying to toll Nigeria mehn undecided why

I just showed pics of my former president in jail, how's that trolling Nigerians? Most people wanna know which prison Zuma will be in so I showed it. A few days ago I speculated he'll do time at Nkandla prison and it was an ugly prison. So what are u on about heni?

https://www.nairaland.com/6630242/see-prison-jacob-zuma-most

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by fergie001: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'll let u post it first - I see you're on a roll cool cool grin grin
But with the Pietermaritzburg ruling against him today, it's not looking good for Zuma at Concourt on July 12.
Wow.....You noticed? grin grin

Even in Nigeria, subordinate Courts can't touch rulings of higher Courts....I believe even if that case is taken to the Supreme Court of Appeal, they won't touch it.

I believe the ConCourtSA will lower the sentence. There is a lot of pressure on it.... But again, here....Our Supreme Court rarely review their judgements.

Personally, the KZN might begin to start a bit of crisis SA don't need now. So, hopefully lower his sentence, then try him on the substantial issues.

Another caveat, the JGZ I am seeing doesn't look like he will testify, I am hoping he does.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Odogwu46: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Folabifreeman:
We all know he won't be put in general population.

He will be treated as a VIP. One of the perks of Democrazy

Prison is not actually suppose to be like hell, but the actual point is taking your freedom from you. Not those dirty structures we have here in 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
fergie001:

Wow.....You noticed? grin grin

Even in Nigeria, subordinate Courts can't touch rulings of higher Courts....I believe even if that case is taken to the Supreme Court of Appeal, they won't touch it.

I believe the ConCourtSA will lower the sentence. There is a lot of pressure on it.... But again, here....Our Supreme Court rarely review their judgements.

Personally, the KZN might begin to start a bit of crisis SA don't need now. So, hopefully lower his sentence, then try him on the substantial issues.

Another caveat, the JGZ I am seeing doesn't look like he will testify, I am hoping he does.

Yeah, I roam around foreign affairs section a lot so you caught my eye - I think from the day of Kaunda's death.

KZN will eventually cool down, especially now that the cops are on the scene - they were caught off guard today.

Either way for the ConCourt, reduce sentence or not, they'll be criticized. I personally don't wanna see a reduction.

Finally, I don't see Zuma testifying at the commission - it's concluding its work in the next few weeks, left with 5 witnesses or so. But it's possible ConCourt could try persuade him to testify for a reduced sentence. If not, there's no motivation for Zuma to testify coz he's already being punished.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Reussite: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

The bolded part for me shocked shocked grin grin. Perhaps he raised his visa fees by mining skulls in Ibadan,now his village people are hunting him down all the way to SA for vengeancegrin grin. E don red for oga grin grin. This one na suffer head gan gan grin grin grin.....

Omo how did you get to type pidgin this well as a Southy? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) / Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.