Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,979 members, 7,973,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:29 PM

Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison (100092 Views)

Polish Government Says Prince William Is Son Of Jacob Rothschild / Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
merits:

My brother if it where to be white nothing would happen, this can only happens to black or coloured people in SA.White supremacy too much in SA, blacks or coloured are always beat the receiving end,bro.

Not necessarily though, justice has a lot more to do with class than race in South Africa ( and ofcourse politics and fame). If he were your average white man,he'd be in prison ,but if he were those living on the mountains of Cape town; forget it ! grin. Zuma would never have seen any prison cell if it weren't for the dirty politics of the ANC ( backstabbing ).

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by patani(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
TjoBATHONG:

Your first paragraph is just substantiation that Zuma's administration was just the so-called lost decade. I've already said he dropped the ball and therefore we're witnessing the effects all over. It will take time to repair 9nyears of destruction.

Before Zuma the SA economy more than tripled to heights of over $400 billion (the whites left it bankrupt btw) and at some point was growing at averages of 4-5% during Mbeki's term . That's why SA was invited to joins the BRICS and G20 because the future projections looked impressive. So issues like 4IR and electricity metres in Soweto were on the radar, but Zuma's so-called pro-poor policies (while he actually stole from the poor) meant a free for all in townships, bordering on anarchy. Today Eskom is restructuring and that too will be fixed just like SAA will soon fly again at a profit and not constant government bailouts/patronage. And all that will be done by a black government just like during the Mandela and Mbeki years that made SA a shining light in Africa.

So my point to you is to drop the afro-pessimism that you began with when I responded to u. It comes so naturally to Nigerians because u ruined your own country. That some South Africans drink on payday and do not report for work is such a minor problem I don't know why u brought it up, unless u own a tavern and hire drunkards. That's your fault. You should instead explain why u opt to hire undocumented Zimbabweans paying them sub-standard wages and their labour not reflecting for tax purposes. This might not be u but definitely the trend among Nigerian business owners who nonetheless enjoy free basic amenities paid for by hard-working South Africans who pay their taxes. Or am I lying?

This why I love you black SAns anyways... Eventhough u get angry easily at a given oppotunity, you still come back to have reasonable discussion... Lol...if u don't end up staving ur opponent sha Anyways..my personal observation, a documented Zim is a goldmine... They are hardworking, humble and responsible... My kind of business will never let me hire an undocumented immigrant so free that side of story... But like I said.. I'll still maintain my stand, average black south African needs retrospection... I'm many aspects raging from work ethics to even family life... Ur women are one of the most beautiful sets of African women but it's norm to always hop from one man to the other... Did u see average white SAns do that??... I'm just pulling u into this discussion because I know u guys believe ure all perfect n ur case can not be analysed.... Both withstanding, Nigeria has a huge and complex problem that will hold it down as a society for a long time but we don't shy from the fact thad our parent destroyed our country and we the children are still not ready to wake up... I'll discuss SA because that where I stay and having the country improve will be my joy since that's where I pay my tax n live but u all should all agree black SA need retrospection n if these same attitude continue.. Nigeria situation may we a joke to what will become of SA...
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Asianjollof007:

This girl fit be catfish..

shocked shocked I dey try grin grin
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Asianjollof007: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

shocked shocked I dey try grin grin

Try wetin? Wetin i mean be say, you fit be one guy from agege wey dey disguise as south african babe
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by JaceBlaze: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, does the idiot even sound like someone who has ever seen the interior of a single office in South Africa? grin grin. That's one of the frustrated kweres who sell fake products in downtown Jozi , but has people back home thinkin he's a "big boy" in South Africa grin grin grin.

Imagine someone from Nigeria talking about people's work ethic grin, the same people that were protesting at their embassy here in South Africa against their officials whose services are wack grin grin grin just imagine .

He's speaking from a place of bitterness and jealousy.I believe the only office he ever seen was the South African embassy in Lagos where he begged for Visa to come here and stink up our country with armpit odour angry .Lol you mean these "big boys" who even lie to people back home by telling them they are living the lives even South Africans can't afford? grin

Exactly! but guess what,we are the slow working ones... according to igwes.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
patani:

This why I love you black SAns anyways... Eventhough u get angry easily at a given oppotunity, you still come back to have reasonable discussion... Lol...if u don't end up staving ur opponent sha Anyways..my personal observation, a documented Zim is a goldmine... They are hardworking, humble and responsible... My kind of business will never let me hire an undocumented immigrant so free that side of story... But like I said.. I'll still maintain my stand, average black south African needs retrospection... I'm many aspects raging from work ethics to even family life... Ur women are one of the most beautiful sets of African women but it's norm to always hop from one man to the other... Did u see average white SAns do that??... I'm just pulling u into this discussion because I know u guys believe ure all perfect n ur case can not be analysed.... Both withstanding, Nigeria has a huge and complex problem that will hold it down as a society for a long time but we don't shy from the fact thad our parent destroyed our country and we the children are still not ready to wake up... I'll discuss SA because that where I stay and having the country improve will be my joy since that's where I pay my tax n live but u all should all agree black SA need retrospection n if these same attitude continue.. Nigeria situation may we a joke to what will become of SA...

The introspection is that Zuma messed up but Mandela, Mbeki didn't while Ramaphosa will eventually fix Zuma's mess. So u are premature to say blacks have ruined SA and so u should just admit it - u keep dodging it.

Of course whites won't relationship-hop because they were not the victims of 50 years of apartheid and 350 years of colonisation, and an internal migrant labour system where men were stripped from their families and others forced to alcohol dependency. Those have long lasting effects just like they would anywhere else on earth.

So do yourself a favour if you plan on living in SA longer - sensitise yourself to local history because I see you're lacking in that respect. And if you haven't met competent black South Africans before then u should re-evaluate the circles you hang around (probably Hillbrow, Yeoville, Berea). You should also ask yourself why successive Nigerian governments can never get one up over SA politically, if black South Africans are as pathetic as you wanna paint us.

Thanks for your concern over our future but there's no need - SA black governance has always been dogged by doom-sayers since the dawn of democracy and Day Zero has failed to materialise for the sceptics. So we'll be just fine, thank you very much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Bimpe29: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
From grace to grass. Yet, the ruling class will not learn and turn a new leaf.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Try wetin? Wetin i mean be say, you fit be one guy from agege wey dey disguise as south african babe

Correct guy grin grin. U sabi me well o grin. I be a guy from ibadan playing South African woman's role grin grin.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by tobatele(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
When will this happen in my country?
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by shogsman(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Folabifreeman:
We all know he won't be put in general population.

He will be treated as a VIP. One of the perks of Democrazy
You think it's your piss poor excuse of a country that does not have rule of law

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

I never argued that ,I only compared justice for the poor on both countries when they go against the rich .

This was your comment. Emphasis on "South-Africa is in deep shyt like you guys (justice wise)". I believe you compared the judicial systems in Nigeria and SA and think we are both on the same level.

On the contrary, the SA judicial system is far better than that of Nigeria's. It's a well known fact! Whatever Injustice and corruption goes on in the SA judicial system, just know that worst is happening here in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
JaceBlaze:

He's speaking from a place of bitterness and jealousy.I believe the only office he ever seen was the South African embassy in Lagos where he begged for Visa to come here and stink up our country with armpit odour angry .Lol you mean these "big boys" who even lie to people back home by telling them they are living the lives even South Africans can't afford? grin

Exactly! but guess what,we are the slow working ones... according to igwes.

LMFAO,yes the "big boys" who drive cars only the whites drive in South Africa grin. The ones all of us South African women beg to marry us grin grin. All of them live in Sandton,they're all Doctors and Engineers while the rest of us are cleaners and security guards who envy them.....those ogas grin grin grin.

Projecting their self- hate and ineptitude on the black race seems to be some sort of copying mechanism for them. That's why they will travel to Ghana and other African nations, and the only thing they'll talk about in a somewhat positive light about that country is the loose women they attract grin grin. Otherwise everyone in that country is lazy and envious ,yet they have better roads ,water ,electricity, schools etc Compared to their "hard working " society grin grin. Perhaps these countries didn't work hard as a collective, and used their taxes wisely to achieve these things ,they jumped borders like them grin. I tire for their matter o grin ;.

I was laughing my ass off when they were protesting at their embassy here in SA shocked; imagine treating your people like trash in a foreign country, and yet the same people would be making noise of how smart and hardworking they are ,yet they cant even run a single office in a foreign land without fleecing each other grin.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by patani(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
TjoBATHONG:

The introspection is that Zuma messed up but Mandela, Mbeki didn't while Ramaphosa will eventually fix Zuma's mess. So u are premature to say blacks have ruined SA and so u should just admit it - u keep dodging it.

Of course whites won't relationship-hop because they were not the victims of 50 years of apartheid and 350 years of colonisation, and an internal migrant labour system where men were stripped from their families and others forced to alcohol dependency. Those have long lasting effects just like they would anywhere else on earth.

So do yourself a favour if you plan on living in SA longer - sensitise yourself to local history because I see you're lacking in that respect. And if you haven't met competent black South Africans before then u should re-evaluate the circles you hang around (probably Hillbrow, Yeoville, Berea). You should also ask yourself why successive Nigerian governments can never get one up over SA politically, if black South Africans are as pathetic as you wanna paint us.

Thanks for your concern over our future but there's no need - SA black governance has always been dogged by doom-sayers since the dawn of democracy and Day Zero has failed to materialise for the sceptics. So we'll be just fine, thank you very much.

You seriously belive Ramaphosa is fixing the mess?.. Yes he is better but still not addressing the problems heads on.. but Eskom for instance is still a mess and it's degrading every single day...his media machines are very good with fixing his government image notwithstanding....

BTW, why do you guys belive every Nigerian stay in Hilbrow... I laugh in swahili...

Secondly, you guy a need to look ahead... Apartheid gov destroyed the black family mm what is t he black government dojng to fix it... Like I said ure still on that high horse of SA is the heaven thinking... This same mentality is what will bring Malema to rule the country soon n trust me.. Mthat will be a disaster anyway... U av right to ur opinion its ur country anyway... But we are here and we will still enjoy it for some time to come since I pay my complete tax
BTW... Namibia deliver a better public service than you guys FYI
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
abbey621:

Lol there are TV shows but the problem with our people has always been interest. We don't really seek knowledge unless it is entertaining, most of us don't watch science channels or even PBS.

Well ,we have a similar situation here too. I guess the only major difference is that we have less people interested in living in other nations ,and most of those who do leave are very well educated and exposed people.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Adakintroy: 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
The smartest thing Mandela ever did was keep the whites around. Black man is incapable of running itself.

Plus blacks like to shout racism. But now we have mix race in southy I bet the whites will never smell presidency ever.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by JaceBlaze: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
patani:

Na you know. If u like call me illegal immigrant I have no business with you... Talk to your government if head is paining u.... As for me, I'm in ur country to make as much money as I can... If u like insult me and Nigerian together... Your bleeping business..

On service delivery... Av you mentioned how it's declined constantly since 94...as I speak a joburg water pipe is leaking right infront of my gate reported almost 2 weeks ago still no trace of repair.... Joburg north surburb for that matter... Is that aw it was before anyways... I'm nt here to debate u

So maintenance guys should just come rushing because a kwerekwere from Makoko who just had a taste of civilization is complaining? South African government doesn't work for you,nor owe you any sense of agency.And the audacity of you concerned with a burst pipe while Nigeria is open defecation of the world is mind boggling...You spent all your life watching shit floating in open gutters now you act like a burst pipe in South Africa is disturbing your sleep? shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Princedapace(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,over 90% of people in government in South Africa are black; both in parliament & government offices grin grin.

Baba, blacks can't lead a society. Period. Most of the countries doing quite well in Africa have mixed whites as citizens. Those guys are undoubtedly good in leadership directly or indirectly.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
patani:

BTW... Namibia deliver a better public service than you guys FYI

LMFAO,dude ,we are comparing the work ethic of black SA and that of Igwes,leave our neighbours out of this grin grin. Are you this desperate?. Namibians have some positives that surpass ours,and we also have some things that we've done better than them. We share a border with them, have ever wondered why we don't care to migrate there ,and vice versa ? That's because both citizens have access to similar facilities & welfare . Now back to Nigeria ,when are you guys going to stop being " fixers " of other nation's issues and start focusing on your internal ineptitude and reckless behaviour? You people seem to have all the answers for the problems of others ,yet Nigeria is a total shythole grin grin. You need that national introspection more than any African nation buddy grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Princedapace:

Baba, blacks can't lead a society. Period. Most of the countries doing quite well in Africa have mixed whites as citizens. Those guys are undoubtedly good in leadership directly or indirectly.

LMFAO, more than 90% of people in all the departments in SA are black ,so the functionality of these institutions lies on the hands of the less than 5% whites ? grin grin.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
JaceBlaze:

So maintenance guys should just come rushing because a kwerekwere from Makoko who just had a taste of civilization is complaining? South African government doesn't work for you,nor owe you any sense of agency.And the audacity of you concerned with a burst pipe while Nigeria is open defecation of the world is mind boggling...You spent all your life watching shit floating in open gutters now you act like a burst pipe in South Africa is disturbing your sleep? shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked Jace no! This is overkill grin grin grin

Dayum!! grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Princedapace(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, more than 90% of people in all the departments in SA are black ,so the functionality of these institutions lies on the hands of the less than 5% whites ? grin grin.
The whites built ffunctional institutions and with the white percent there, u can't mess up their economy. Those whites are still strongly tied to their European lands. There are many stuff that SA enjoy from developed worlds due to mainly becus of white nationals there. Example is business opportunities and sales.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by patani(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,dude ,we are comparing the work ethic of black SA and that of Igwes,leave our neighbours out of this grin grin. Are you this desperate?. Namibians have some positives that surpass ours,and we also have some things that we've done better than them. We share a border with them, have ever wondered why we don't care to migrate there ,and vice versa ? That's because both citizens have access to similar facilities & welfare . Now back to Nigeria ,when are you guys going to stop being " fixers " of other nation's issues and start focusing on your internal ineptitude and reckless behaviour? You people seem to have all the answers for the problems of others ,yet Nigeria is a total shythole grin grin. You need that national introspection more than any African nation buddy grin grin.

I didnt deny we need more introspection than any country in Africa... But u guys arrogance about ur country is just too much... Just know Nigeria was exactly like SA at 25 in the 1980s...we belived nothing could destroy the country just like u guys nw.... Just watch it... I never said Nigerians are fixers Zanele �read better next time... Anyways... Share ur full picture I Wana see something grin grin
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

Lol, ok now I get. How you dey? grin
Mans good. cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by patani(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Hahahaha... Mad man.... Part of what I'm saying... Ure too slow.. BTW... I pay my tax so I av right to complain.... That u sty in soweto n dmt pay for electricity does not mean every kwerekwere is like u.... Mad dude... Hahahaha
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
patani:

I didnt deny we need more introspection than any country in Africa... But u guys arrogance about ur country is just too much... Just know Nigeria was exactly like SA at 25 in the 1980s...we belived nothing could destroy the country just like u guys nw.... Just watch it... I never said Nigerians are fixers Zanele �read better next time... Anyways... Share ur full picture I Wana see something grin grin

LMFAO, so we should keep quiet when you talk rubbish about us so to appear humble ? grin grin what are you smoking Kanu? grin. I repeat ,stop exhausting your energy on coming up with ideas on how we should fix ourselves ,Nigeria is in a crisis of her own ,and they need all the ideas to come out of it grin. Leave SA issues for SAns ,you're the Nigerian dude remember? wink. Imagine this shyt grin grin. A coward who ran away from his gigantic problems is now playing mr know it all grin grin
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Princedapace:

The whites built ffunctional institutions and with the white percent there, u can't mess up their economy. Those whites are still strongly tied to their European lands. There are many stuff that SA enjoy from developed worlds due to mainly becus of white nationals there. Example is business opportunities and sales.

LMFAO, and I'm guessing the majority of blacks who handle these institutions are just there as decorations? shocked . And if these institutions fail are whites going to be included in the blame, or is it only going to be the blacks who will be blamed?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by JaceBlaze: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

shocked shocked shocked Jace no! This overkill grin grin grin

Dayum!! grin grin grin

He asked for it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by patani(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, so we should keep quiet when you talk rubbish about us so to appear humble ? grin grin what are you smoking Kanu? grin. I repeat ,stop exhausting your energy on coming up with ideas on how we should fix ourselves ,Nigeria is in a crisis of her own ,and they need all the ideas to come out of it grin. Leave SA issues for SAns ,you're the Nigerian dude remember? wink. Imagine this shyt grin grin. A coward who ran away from his gigantic problems is now playing mr know it all grin grin

Hahahahaha... You know deep down that no Nigerian is coward... Thesame cowardice that made boers treat ur forefather like shit until international communities talked...... Werey...... Abeg pack well jor...
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
patani:

Hahahahaha... You know deep down that no Nigerian is coward... Thesame cowardice that made boers treat ur forefather like shit until international communities talked...... Werey...... Abeg pack well jor...

LMFAO, and why are you running away from your problems then, South Africans never ran from theirs wink. There's a difference between being out- gunned
( fighting without weapons with people with nuclear arsenal), and simply giving up and going to ready made societies wink. The international society got involved because they saw the fighting spirit of the common man. Now , tell me who cares about your cowardly asses when Buhari unleashes SARS on you ? grin. Does it go beyond social media condemnation ? grin. The difference here is that ,everyone knows even if they armed you ,you'd choose to "jappa " when confrontation time comes with the fulanis grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
JaceBlaze:

He asked for it cheesy

LMFAO, now the idiot is fumbling grin...he's all over the place ; from playing Namibian spokesperson to asking me for my photos ,now he's using apartheid to hide the shame of the Nigerian international refugee crisis grin grin grin grin. Anything but to confront that brutal post of yours grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by patani(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, and why are you running away from your problems then, South Africans never ran from theirs wink. There's a difference between being out- gunned
( fighting without weapons with people with nuclear arsenal), and simply giving up and going to ready made societies wink. The international society got involved because they saw the fighting spirit of the common man. Now , tell me who cares about your cowardly asses when Buhari unleashes SARS on you ? grin. Does it go beyond social media condemnation ? grin. The difference here is that ,everyone knows even if they armed you ,you'd choose to "jappa " when confrontation time comes with the fulanis grin grin.

I doubt ure a south african for real....a typical SA woman is nt this vulgar and rully...They may have other vices nt this loose...na you get your mouth run am
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
patani:

I doubt ure a south african for real....a typical SA woman is nt this vulgar and rully...They may have other vices nt this loose...na you get your mouth run am

LMFAO, you don't even understand the history of the country you ran to, and you dont even understand it's ups and downs from the dawn of democracy
( all readily available online ), but you think you can speak on the behaviour and demeanor of millions of women( most living in places you've never even heard of? )grin grin Igwe why you dey stupid like this ? grin grin. You seem like the type who likes to overstate his importance and oversteps his mark . Stay in your lane oga.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? / Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Ugandan NTV Disowns Staff Having Sex In The Office "They Are Not Our Staff"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.