Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,599 members, 7,944,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison (99670 Views)

Polish Government Says Prince William Is Son Of Jacob Rothschild / Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:
One of the best democracy country in the world. I can't believe they are in Africa

It’s important to do the right thing no matter who is involved bt most Nigerians are partial and sentimental which I can understand bt we must not be hypocritical even if sentimental.

Zuma should be respected just like Mandela. He fought for their liberation. Yes to obey the law due process should be followed bt he must be respected.

Nigerians are partial and hypocritical at thesame time.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by OlawaleBammie: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Prison or health senter??
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Charly68: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Can this ever happen in Nigeria ?
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by xreal: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
No problem.

Mandela: From Prison to President
Zuma: From President to Prison

In South Africa, Prison and Presidency are like ...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by KingOKON: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubu own is coming 2023
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by justmondris: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
This can never happen in Nigeria. Ordinary local government chairman will never go to prison in this our country

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by fergie001: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

Don't act like Zuma didn't hire Bell Pottinger (disgraced British PR firm) to stoke racial tensions in SA just so he could remain in power.

Zuma supporters always acting like the guy didn't wreck SA.

We await the Constitutional Court on July 12.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by patani(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO @ wrecking the country grin. I wonder what is currently taking place ; recovery ? grin. Until we see proof of his theft ,and he is charged for corruption; all na noise grin. Stoked racial tensions ,you mean by disturbing the masters at the dinning table ? grin grin. Racial tensions are high now ,and Zuma is not in power ,who do we blame ? .

I think Zuma did all his corruption charade in the open.....Black nation most especially Zulu will eventually finish that country if care is not taken.....I pity Zuma yes but jailing him is the right step in the right direction for that country....

On Racial tension...that issue will forever be in SA....Whites are not ready to make black equal to them, while blacks are also misbehaving every opportunity given. This has further validated some white supremacist believe that blacks are stupid....Even in offices, the way black SAns work is slow and quality of work deliver are shabies...although i have seen exceptional black SAns but very few...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Surgoroctor(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:
One of the best democracy country in the world. I can't believe they are in Africa

Especially
South Africa
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Caleycashh: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:
Solely because of the whites... Black men have evil inclination!
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by justmondris: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Folabifreeman:
We all know he won't be put in general population.

He will be treated as a VIP. One of the perks of Democrazy
He met even go Home the next day or travel abroad through the back door.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by ransomed: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
This can never happen in Nigeria. The moment Mr president is your title, you have become an untouchable deity, next to God for life.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by falopey: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Folabifreeman:
We all know he won't be put in general population.

He will be treated as a VIP. One of the perks of Democrazy
That’s the general practice anywhere. Public figures are usually put in a separate jail cell for safety reasons. If not, other criminal inmates would kick his ass in revenge for whatever he did in office
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Cyoung4real(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
If this is to be replicated in Nigeria, all the past presidents and the current one buhari will be in prison for sure
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by sharpwriter(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
longetivity:
Bubu, pantami and malami should get ready for kirikiri

Was expecting this.... But that's too light, they should get ready for ICC and possibly Guatanamo bay grin
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by showafrica(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:

It is because oyibo succeeded ruling them for long thereby mixing sensible blood with the indigenes. Imagine if Britain had ruled Nigeria till 1990, Nigeria would had been one of the best by now. Why, because oyibo gives everyone equal chance to compete and upgrade.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Yong4ever: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
This is commendable!
TMKsouth:
South Africa's Justice Minister Ronald Lamola went to see former president Jacob Zuma at Escourt Correctional Services in KwaZulu-Natal this afternoon.

Zuma handed himself in at the prison last night before a midnight deadline. He has been sentenced to 15 months imprisonment for contempt of court for repeatedly refusing to appear before a commission investigating government corruption during his 9-year rule.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Jayrow08: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Bia! Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Femi Adeshina, Pantami, _______, _______, ________ etc make Una dey warm up
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Ashirioluwa: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Most if not all of our past and present presidents will be in jail if we try this here in Naija
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Yong4ever: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
This is commendable!
TMKsouth:
South Africa's Justice Minister Ronald Lamola went to see former president Jacob Zuma at Escourt Correctional Services in KwaZulu-Natal this afternoon.

Zuma handed himself in at the prison last night before a midnight deadline. He has been sentenced to 15 months imprisonment for contempt of court for repeatedly refusing to appear before a commission investigating government corruption during his 9-year rule.
This is commendable!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Kinobi: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Blacks doing what they do best
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by vioment: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Cretin! I know that's a sign of defeat, I've told you countless times that you are no match to me, I will disgrace you back to your slum in soweto cheesycheesy

Chairman you dey handle dem properly. They want to be spreading around based on south Africa's infrastructural beauty, built by white SA, Asian SA, and other Africans.

I no just get dem time today.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Asiseeit: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers Mandela people people and prison are like 5&6

grin grin Chai. Una too get bad mouth for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Christistruth00: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:

Obasanjo spent 3 years in Jail for a Coup

After 2 years in Jail it was said that Obasanjos Driver fell on the floor and cried like a baby when he went to visit Obasanjo on one occasion and saw he state of his boss

he wasn’t even part of it is not Strange to Nigerians

It depends on who is in Power

In the days of Gen Abacha , Boko Haram and the Bandits would have been Roasted like Suya by now
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by HRMK: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:
the country got fully matured before bn freed from colonial masters!unlike nigeria!!
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Cokahot: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tell the judge I am sick and I cannot not sleep,walk or eat. I can only lie down ok,u know I'm I'm old man ok.
Ok sir

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by UDUJ(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
I wish this could happen in Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by HRMK: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
KingOKON:
Tinubu own is coming 2023
tunubu,na president?if tunubu is jailed,every ex-gov too,wuld be jailed!none is a saint!!
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Unrated900(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Prison wey be like service apartments for lekki

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Mozegee: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
This is where democracy work.it will never happen in nigeria.it is then you will see what tribalism has done to us.
appishani1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) / Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.