Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,882 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities (46881 Views)

Federal University Lokoja: A Tale Of Two Vice Chancellors (Photos) / FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities / Cutest Top Three Vice Chancellors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Where are those ignoramus tribalistic bigots that were wailing when a southern university chancellor was announced and twas a northerner? Now those lames dead brain humans can have a clear picture how it's done.

We have too many dumb graduates in this country. How can a graduate not understand that chancellors are usually not chosen from the same geopolitical zone where the institute is located Is that not a shame?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Hallabee1(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
won fe ti Baba si enu iku (dem wan push Baba to death) grin grin

Ti a ba n ja, se bii ki a ku wa ni?

Aje....

you funny gan, you no know say baba strong gan
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by adenigga(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2021
henrybangs44:
Where are those ignoramus tribalistic bigots that were wailing when a southern university chancellor was announced and twas a northerner? Now those lames dead brain humans can have a clear picture how it's done.

We have too many dumb graduates in this country. How can a graduate not understand that chancellors are usually not chosen from the same geopolitical zone where the institute is located Is that not a shame?

I wonder o!

For this your enlightenment, those that want to learn will surely catch the lesson.

By this, may.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by GhostOfAPA: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2021
I just wish political appointments were carried out in the same manner, Nigeria would have been peaceful by now....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by AnaCheks(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Who knows how I can get to number 23. HRM (Dr.) Da Jacob Gyang Buba. Gbong Gwon Jos
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by jullary(m): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:

���
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Powerexpert: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2021
Na 41 names I dey see so. Where is the 42nd?

Comparing Tribune and Guardian, they are both short of one name.

Federal University of Technology Owerri don lost.
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by ayterajah(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2021
What about Alake of Egba land..... Abi shey he no be first class king
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by modsfucker: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2021
donPhill:
Nasarawa state alone has like two Emirs on that list, Lafia and Abaji,

Abaji is Abuja, not Nasarawa.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by officialfoodie: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Na now dem remember federal character so that the kings will convince their people to vote Buhari's choice in 2023. Only fxxlish southerners will do that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Ugwuoke347(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2021
christejames:
God bless Oba Adeyeye Enitan, Ooni of Ile-Ife the chancellor of the great University of Ni am eria, Nsukka.

The Ooni exudes goodness and compassion.
That's the impression I had of him when I saw him at the last convocation recently

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by okuta007: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2021
SageX1444:
This is the only normal thing I've seen in Nigeria- inclusiveness of traditional rulers in education.
I hope these kings and their aides won't resort to trading admission slots. While dumping names that merit the admission.

That is what they do - helping unqualified candidates gain admission - Chancellor List' no Jamb OR Waec result ? no problem grin

Then they will have 2 or 3 extremely beautiful kpekus who are students of the school - they do not need to go to class - all results na A's and a few B's not to raise suspicion - In return these ho es warm their beds in their guest rooms alm ost every other weekend
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by verde: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
I sincerely appreciate GMB for this geographical appointments which demonstrates the circular nature of our nation-state. It shows He is beginning to listen to the voice of reasoning. Let him do same in security appointments as this will go a long way in restoring peace and security of this country. Thank you Baba.
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Lymasaba(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:

He was the chancellor since 2014 and mind you he visit the university several times
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by okuta007: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
I just wish political appointments were carried out in the same manner, Nigeria would have been peaceful by now....

thats to tell you Buhari destroyed Nigeria on purpose - he is an extremely evil man

and the National assembly was complicit - they approved the appointments without holding Buhari's feet to the fire on the Federal Character

all because they do not want EFCC on their case and to ensure they keep the flow of juicy allowances flowing grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Rayjnr: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
donPhill:
Nasarawa state alone has like two Emirs on that list, Lafia and Abaji,

Abaji is in the fct, carved from kogi, get your facts right

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by fobell06: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=103505933]won fe ti Baba si enu iku (dem wan push Baba to death) grin grin

Ti a ba n ja, se bii ki a ku wa ni?[In sokoto, they practise Islam, and they want Muslim to head the university. So they change him from sokoto to borno.]
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Sammy07: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
garfield1:

The ooni has represented him.what about the ataoja of osogbo,soun of ogbomosho?

Mehn, how do you know all this?
You've been in Yorubaland for long?
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Gidagreen(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:

you get bad mouth oo
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by sameks08(m): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
Eze Eberechi Dick nice man sha
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Tingotoe: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]thrash
So It's even you that I quoted Mr Bloodykiller? I didn't know
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Glamouzpeter(f): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by garfield1: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sammy07:

I know everywhere in nigeria.the olugbo of ugbonla,osemawe of ondo,the olu of ilaro and olowo of owo etc also missing.cc fergie001, juliusmalema

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by garfield1: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Glamouzpeter:
Please someone should explain to me in a language I will understand
What Happened to those who were in office already, like will they be sack or something
I don't get it

They were not.they are still tge same people but are reshuffled every five years just like the VCS and governing councils.in another five years,another president will either retain them or maybe give the ooni unizik or unical,sultan takes unn etc.chancellors of federal universities are usually reserved for first class rulers of national repute

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Came4amod: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/news/buhari-appoints-chancellors-to-42-federal-varsities/

This list is very very trashy why will u want to cement the relationship with people who are not indigenous to the place .. another nonsense why put Deji of Akure in minna u want them to kill him. .. please everyone should take a close look at this list it’s rubbish
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by fergie001: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sammy07:
Are you surprised?

He studied History in the Univ....these are within his domain cool
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by fergie001: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Came4amod:

This list is very very trashy why will u want to cement the relationship with people who are not indigenous to the place .. another nonsense why put Deji of Akure in minna u want them to kill him. .. please everyone should take a close look at this list it’s rubbish
That is how it is done.

No monarch is appointed a Chancellor within his geopolitical Zone.
They are rotated every five years....So, the Deji who is in Minna now...can be taken to UNICAL or UNIMAID....the next five years

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Glamouzpeter(f): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
garfield1:

They were not.they are still tge same people but are reshuffled every five years just like the VCS and governing councils.in another five years,another president will either retain them or maybe give the ooni unizik or unical,sultan takes unn etc.chancellors of federal universities are usually reserved for first class rulers of national
repute
Thanks buddy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by garfield1: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Thanks buddy

Ediye,are you in uyo?
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by garfield1: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
fergie001:

That is how it is done.

No monarch is appointed a Chancellor within his geopolitical Zone.
They are rotated every five years....So, the Deji who is on Minna now...can be taken to UNICAL or UNIMAID....the next five years

As in eh.a lot of people lack awareness.this is just a normal routine that has been happening since 1999 and beyond yet they think this is the first time
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by fergie001: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
garfield1:

As in eh.a lot of people lack awareness.this is just a normal routine that has been happening since 1999 and beyond yet they think this is the first time
That is why we have NL...... Information.

garfield1:

Ediye,are you in uyo?
You & woman, na wah.
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Sammy07: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
garfield1:

I know everywhere in nigeria.the olugbo of ugbonla,osemawe of ondo,the olu of ilaro and olowo of owo etc also missing.cc fergie001, juliusmalema

fergie001:

Are you surprised?

He studied History in the Univ....these are within his domain cool

Oh, that's nice cool
That means he can Hardly speak Yoruba unlike you tongue

And yes my town king is missing embarassed
Osemawe of Ondo kingdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Current Post-Graduate Admissions In Nigeria (2015/2016) / Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.