Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days (47030 Views)

If You Read These Books, Which Is Your Favourite Book Back Then? / Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) / If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by ruggedtimi(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Emmanuel Arinze Ifeajuna (1935–25 September 1967) was a Nigerian army major and high jumper. He was the first Black African to win a gold medal at an international sports event when he won at the 1954 British Empire and Commonwealth Games. His winning mark and personal best of 6 ft 8 in (2.03 m) was a games record and a British Empire record at the time.

154 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by jasper7(m): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
awesome!

24 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by spicyuzo(m): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
I am pleased to meet you sir.....

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by merzybenedict(m): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hmmm.. Awesome and Handsome...

11 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by xender(m): 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
waw this guy ...

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
one of the participants of the First coup. I got to know more about him after reading "How we Struck" by a fellow coup plotter, Wale Ademoyega.

A dynamic man, going by what i have read about him. He even joined Biafran side during the Biafra war, where he was finally killed. By who?

Your guess is as good as mine, OJUKWU

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by 20bc(m): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wow, really informative, I hope one day we will also know the people who's hand always appear at the start of a Nokia phone.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by ajoguegbe(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2015
[size=14pt]Read the story of Dick Tiger, Africas greatest boxer and Biafran rebel[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/2821928/dick-tiger-africas-greatest-boxer

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by yanabasee(m): 12:04am On Dec 25, 2015
Speechless...... Nigeria's a bag of good products... But the government isn't providing good avenues for us to express these talents.... They want us to be farmers... Compulsory farming techniques is what everybdy's compelled to delve into....

Nigeria is blessed!

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by acenazt: 1:20am On Dec 25, 2015
Ahahahahahhaha I was always asking

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 25, 2015
You know people never even asked who he was.

We jus use the book learn writing.

Knowledge is good

11 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by Mrval20(m): 5:47am On Dec 25, 2015
As a kid, I always thought that pic on Olympic excercise book was that of a dead man lol cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by prinzfavian(m): 5:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Lol, Ok.
Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by DENZELV(m): 6:10am On Dec 25, 2015
lipsrsealed BACK THEN IN PRIMARY ONE. I USED TO BE AFRAID OF THE MAN, COS I TOT HE IS A FLYING ANIMAL AS IT WAS IN BLACK N WHITE. THANK GOD EVERY TN IS IN COLOURED.....

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by Deolaw: 6:18am On Dec 25, 2015
I disagree with you. From the drawing we can see it is about Olympics and the trophy is well placed beside the man doing a high jump. It cannot be the man you just stated.

I think it is a drawing of any typical athlete. He is not tagged as anyone and face is not concentrated on.

If you are so sure then give a good source to back it up

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by ruggedtimi(m): 6:48am On Dec 25, 2015
Mrval20:
As a kid, I always thought that pic on Olympic excercise book was that of a dead man lol cheesy cheesy
ya...dat song abut one solomon somethng born on monday die on tuesda
y blah blah wink smiley

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by Drversatile: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2015
Explain further . Merry Christmas
Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by mayorski22(m): 7:23am On Dec 25, 2015
for sure
Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by idinc(m): 7:41am On Dec 25, 2015
To know I used this book over 15yrs ago makes me feel old
Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by Ewizard(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2015
Harbioollah:
one of the participants of the First coup. I got to know more about him after reading "How we Struck" by a fellow coup plotter, Wale Ademoyega.

A dynamic man, going by what i have read about him. He even joined Biafran side during the Biafra war, where he was finally killed. By who?

Your guess is as good as mine, OJUKWU

My guess aint worse as yours..
Unfortunately, ademoyega neva wrote dat buk u read..

U shud cum enrol 4 som history classes

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by Gee001: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2015
Oh! So he's the one.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by gift01: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas Nairalanders. No misbehavior today like name checking
Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by looseweight: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2015
God bless Seun Osewa for this forum site.

I Neva knew this till this morning

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by Tolexander: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2015
twoondei:
You know people never even asked who he was.

We jus use the book learn writing.

Knowledge is good
I dey wonder who brought out the info that Ifeajuna's picture is on the exercise book.

I don't believe the picture is his!

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by Archmed(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2015
epic!
Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by freshness2020: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2015
yea
Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by iteleaye(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2015
A good name is better than silver or gold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by brunofarad(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2015
Ewooo
Mu na Nwanne m jere oru

______----------- undecided

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by Sunnycliff(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry X'mas Nairalanders! I refuse to be a Name Checker Today. #one love

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by Biosahal: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2015
Today. I make front page.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by Brunel(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2015
Wow. All these while, I thought this picture was just a figment of imagination.
Good to know this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days by PrinceChester: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2015
Traitor!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Bee Beard’: Professor Covered In Bees At Washington State University (Graphic) / See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] / Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.