Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,448 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (440798 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2011
Gbenge 77:

Is nokia e65 still in the market and do you have any idea of the price range?so that one would know how much to go with.

Not Available.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2011
cuteypooch:

@Nokia care, i bought a nokia 101(double SIM) and it has failed to accept any SD card. whenever i try to access files on the memory card, it tells me "no music files" I have tried different memory card to no avail. what could be the problem?

Are you able to access another contents on the card?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2011
ibroshile:

Pls how can i upgrade my nokia E7 to Anna Or Belle have been having problems doing that for the past few days.

Try with OVI suite. If fails, take to Nokia_Care point for a free Update.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2011
a.A.K:

Plc i need help wit my nokia x2-01.my phone browser dos not conect and its makin it inposible to download jar.am on the glo network

Use Ovi store to download applications.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
Onotseike:

pls hw much is e7 nw. plus to upgrade it u could use nokia software updater or ovi suite it takes time though.

Use OVI suite to update. Download size is almost 320Mb.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2011
ibroshile:

Brand new E7 is for 77k, have tried using ovi suite and software updater all it tells me is that device software version 014.002 installed.if you are having problems with it .you can reinstall it , No Updates Available and i want to nokia care for an upgrade i was told it will cost me 15.000 naira.

Make sure that you are using latest version of OVI suite.

Updates can be done free on Care points, when its under warranty.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2011
Adetayo100:

Pls my nokia N8 always fail to install application whenever i download on the net

You aren't allowed use Unsigned applications available on the net (Restricted to prevent Virus affection).
Find your favorite Application in OVI store.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2011
dan_dollar:

Hello,nokia care, my ,nokia 5530 goes off once I pick a call,or ones the other person picks(when I call).how do I rectify this,please?
[/quote

Try with a different battery. Take phone to Nokia_Care point, if problem persists.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
psyqs:

Mornin, Pls where can i download mobile fonts for my c5-03?

If you are experiencing visual problems, follow below procedure to change font size.

Get started with changing the font size, press the Menu button, then tap Settings on screen. Next, tap the Phone icon and you'll be present with a number of global settings you can adjust.

We're interested here in the second entry down – Font size – so give it a tap to select it.

Once you do, you'll be presented with a list of three size options: Large, Normal and Small. The size you're currently using will be selected already, which should be Normal if you've never change the font size before.

Select the option you prefer, and you'll automatically return to the Display menu again, only now the text will be in the new font size you've selected. If you're happy with the new look, you can simply exit here and that's that, otherwise tap Font size again and try another size.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
michaelok:

Pls why does nokia c6 hang alot. Especially with an anti-virus software installed?

Make sure that no unnecessary programs in background. Also can try a software update.
Anti virus consumes your processor and memory ,so it can make the device a bit slow.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oseiwe(m): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2011
3problems.
firstly, I've gat a cracked n8 screen and am in warri. it still works sha. but deres nowhere to fix it. where is nokia care located here?
secondly, its about c2-06, is it out yet? and how much?
lastly, I heard dat s60v5 would get anna update by january next year, how true is it?
Thanks.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by threebadma: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2011
Hi, I have a Nokia E7 that won't charge. It was bought in Finland in Febraury, unfortunately can't get the IMEI because it will not come on or charge. Does Nokia warranty cover this?

Thanks.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2011
threebadma:

Hi, I have a Nokia E7 that won't charge. It was bought in Finland in Febraury, unfortunately can't get the IMEI because it will not come on or charge. Does Nokia warranty cover this?

Thanks.

Find your IMEI on backside sticker or Open slide and see above sim tray.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2011
oseiwe:

3problems.
firstly, I've gat a cracked n8 screen and am in warri. it still works sha. but deres nowhere to fix it. where is nokia care located here?
secondly, its about c2-06, is it out yet? and how much?
lastly, I heard dat s60v5 would get anna update by january next year, how true is it?
Thanks.

Nokia Care Point,
Block H, Robinson plaza Deco,
Road beside Afri Bank,
Warri.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2011
I downloaded ovi suite but won't install and must every symbian file be installed through ovi suite
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by threebadma: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
Hi, thanks. My IMEI is 354864040447196 on my Nokia E7.

Do I have warranty to fix in Nigeria or do I have to pay?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2011
Adetayo100:

I downloaded ovi suite but won't install and must every symbian file be installed through ovi suite

Alternatively you can copy .sis files to memory and install from phone GUI.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
No warranty Available coz of phone sold to a different region(FI-FINLAND).

Serial number: 354864040447196
Warranty: NO
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by cupid4ig(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2011
pls am using nokia n97 32gb, the problem is that whenever i plugged my charger it will be show charging but the battery will not be charging. and when i remove the charger the chaarging light will still be on and the battery bar will be moving. pls what is the cause and what will i do thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2011
cupid4ig:

pls am using nokia n97 32gb, the problem is that whenever i plugged my charger it will be show charging but the battery will not be charging. and when i remove the charger the chaarging light will still be on and the battery bar will be moving. pls what is the cause and what will i do thanks

Seems like a Hardware issue. Please take the phone to Nokia_Care point for diagnosis.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2011
Nokia Care:

Alternatively you can copy .sis files to memory and install from phone GUI.
How do i go about this phone GUI. Can you pls enlighting more. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2011
Adetayo100:

How do i go about this phone GUI. Can you pls enlighting more. Thanks

Find "File Manager" and install from there.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Chi9ice(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2011
please am using nokia E71, whenever i want to install some applications, it will say application access not granted, i know Nokia must have secure the phone from installing not all kinds of applications because of virus, but i am willing to take the risk, i have good anti-virus, so HELP!! what do i need to do to be able to install applications without my phone telling me, required application access not granted?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2011
Chi9ice:

please am using nokia E71, whenever i want to install some applications, it will say application access not granted, i know Nokia must have secure the phone from installing not all kinds of applications because of virus, but i am willing to take the risk, i have good anti-virus, so HELP!! what do i need to do to be able to install applications without my phone telling me, required application access not granted?

Download or buy applications from OVI store.

Alternative ways exists. But i won't refer you to them.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Tayovis: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2011
I got this Nokia N8 from a retailer, the problem is that it won't install .sis file only jar file and most of them won't work properly. Another thing is that my kid brother restored the factory settings of the phone, to my dismay a phone which was showing one sim card slot suddenly changed to two, the nokia power on animation changed and i can't checked the details of the phone(*#0000#) the imei is 135790246811220. I hope it is not a fake product
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Teaser4(m): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2011
@nokia, what happened to my nokia c3---the screen will suddenly go blank for 3secs,and it will display again, I hope it wont affect it later,i'm still under-warranty, Its been doing like that since i bought it,i mean from day1
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by IZUKWU(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2011
My nokia C2 -00 is barred from recieving incoming messages . How do i unbar it. When i press *#35#. It says message barring active for incoming messages please how do i remove it . I have not been able to recieve any message on the sim for like e weeks now.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by jwittz: 2:35am On Oct 16, 2011
I need glo internet settings for my nokia e7-00 thankxz
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
Tayovis:

I got this Nokia N8 from a retailer, the problem is that it won't install .sis file only jar file and most of them won't work properly. Another thing is that my kid brother restored the factory settings of the phone, to my dismay a phone which was showing one sim card slot suddenly changed to two, the nokia power on animation changed and i can't checked the details of the phone(*#0000#) the imei is 135790246811220. I hope it is not a fake product

It's a fake product. Nokia never released N8 with dual sim. Dial *#0044# and press Call button, if shows "Language set" You can confirm yourself.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2011
jwittz:

I need glo internet settings for my nokia e7-00 thankxz

Glo Mobile Internet services are configured automatically for GPRS enable devices, however if you have not received your GPRS settings Please send phone name+model to 927 “NokiaN70” to 927 or call the customer service on 121 Prepaid and 200 Glo Business or simply visit any of our Gloworlds.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2011
IZUKWU:

My nokia C2 -00 is barred from recieving incoming messages . How do i unbar it. When i press *#35#. It says message barring active for incoming messages please how do i remove it . I have not been able to recieve any message on the sim for like e weeks now.

Type #35*0000*16# or #35*1234*16# and send it.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Sweetie72(f): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hiya, bought my Nokia N97 @ DSCL shop in V.I. 24th July. First disappointment was 2 manuals written in German language. Now I tried to do my phone software update about 2weeks ago. After installation. It says phone will restart now. The next thing I see on my phone screen after nokia welcome handshake lols, is phone start up failed, contact retailer. Went to ikeja care shop which used to be free I'm told it's free for only naija phones that mine is original nokia phone made in germany. See me see wahala oh. I'm asked to pay 8k. why didn't I listen to my friends and family that has been constantly nagging me to change to BB. What is the benefit of sticking to nokia ? I need help people! nokia has failed me oh but I know my naija people won't. Lols,

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.