Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,448 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:46 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (440799 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oseiwe(m): 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2011
Nokia Care:

Nokia Care Point,
Block H, Robinson plaza Deco,
Road beside Afri Bank,
Warri.
I went there to give them the phone which is still under warranty but I was told to pay 30k for it plus am gonna wait for 10 official days. what happens to my warranty?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Deleron(m): 6:52am On Oct 20, 2011
I was trying to update my C2 over the air because it responds slowly to instructions sometimes, after downloading the update and installing it then the phone went off for about 20minutes then it displayed booting screen for about 10minutes and later displayed contact service.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2011
oseiwe:

I went there to give them the phone which is still under warranty but I was told to pay 30k for it plus am gonna wait for 10 official days. what happens to my warranty?

Is your phone screen cracked. If so, it could be considered as misuse. Nokia warranty doesn't cover physical damages.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2011
Deleron:

I was trying to update my C2 over the air because it responds slowly to instructions sometimes, after downloading the update and installing it then the phone went off for about 20minutes then it displayed booting screen for about 10minutes and later displayed contact service.

Phone firmware have to be reinstalled. Take phone to a Nokia_care point.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2011
Sweetie72:

Hiya, bought my Nokia N97 @ DSCL shop in V.I. 24th July. First disappointment was 2 manuals written in German language. Now I tried to do my phone software update about 2weeks ago. After installation. It says phone will restart now. The next thing I see on my phone screen after nokia welcome handshake lols, is phone start up failed, contact retailer. Went to ikeja care shop which used to be free I'm told it's free for only naija phones that mine is original nokia phone made in germany. See me see wahala oh. I'm asked to pay 8k. why didn't I listen to my friends and family that has been constantly nagging me to change to BB. What is the benefit of sticking to nokia ? I need help people! nokia has failed me oh but I know my naija people won't. Lols,

Warranty covers phones which are sold in Nigeria Only. Check for Nigeria warranty sticker on sales package.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Emeka72(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2011
I got a battery dat isn't NOKIA branded but has d same shape as NOKIA battery but d problem is dat when I put it in My NOKIA 1100, I can't make calls with it even when it is charged, it will become low and empty when I try calling.
Pls is dere any way I can better d condition of dat battery¿
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kingron: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2011
pls is it possible to change d case if my n8
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Chi9ice(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2011
Nokia Care:

Download or buy applications from OVI store.

Alternative ways exists. But i won't refer you to them.

please refer me to them, and i need kaspersky mobile anti virus license key for nokia E71, i tried buying the license key after i have installed the application on my phone, with MTN,GLO,ETISALAT network with this method of ONE-CLICK BUY and the kaspersky is saying - The Subscription Service Is Not Available For Your Mobile Network Operator. Select Another Activation Method Or Insert A Sim Of Another Operator. And the only methods in the kaspersky anti virus are ENTER CODE, ONE-CLICK BUY, BUY ONLINE, TRIAL VERSION. When i tried trial version it says trial expired, and buy online it was askin me of credit card number for paying method, which i dont have (credit card) so HELP me with the key to register it, and if u know any GOOD mobile anti-virus that have GOOD firewall please share it with me, I have been using NETQIN which I have upgraded to pro member and is up to date، I recently found out that the firewall is weak and the NETQIN can not even detect latest virus, I have ESET Mobile AntiVirus file with good firewall, but when I install it, It was asking of registration code, so I uninstalled it and install NETQIN؛ so please please help ME,
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by dgovarnor: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2011
plz am usin n96 n d live tv is always
saying ''No tv signal in ur curent
location'' almost everiwere i go its d
same. Plz wot do i do plz help i beg
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Relixy2k: 1:01am On Oct 23, 2011
Pls where can I get an original battery for my n73 and pls tell me the price range for new or fairly use one in lagos
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Dolphine92(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2011
my imie pls want to know if my nokia c3 is still under warranty and how long 355933047925188
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by comfy24: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2011
I just bought a Nokia c7-00 last week, all I'd downloaded were from ovi store,I'd updated all softwares as prompted, my the phone has been cry cryhanging now,I'd call the customer centre and I'd removed the battery for rebooting,restored factory setting but the phone isn't yielding it is hanging in the first seconds to minutes of powering it on and i cant do anything with the phone.Please help I'm hurting. sad
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2011
Emeka 7.:

I got a battery dat isn't NOKIA branded but has d same shape as NOKIA battery but d problem is dat when I put it in My NOKIA 1100, I can't make calls with it even when it is charged, it will become low and empty when I try calling.
Pls is dere any way I can better d condition of dat battery¿

Get an original battery from Nokia care. Using non genuine batteries can damage your handset. y
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2011
kingron:

pls is it possible to change d case if my n8

Yes. Take phone to Nokia_Care.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2011
dgovarnor:

plz am usin n96 n d live tv is always
saying ''No tv signal in your curent
location'' almost everiwere i go its d
same. Plz wot do i do plz help i beg

Make sure that the signal strength is fair enough. If not take phone to service point for an inspection.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2011
Relixy2k:

Pls where can I get an original battery for my n73 and pls tell me the price range for new or fairly use one in lagos

Find in Nokia stores or Nokia care point.

http://mea.nokia.com/find-a-store-en/store-locator/application-container?storelocator_content_country=NG
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
Dolphine92:

my imie pls want to know if my nokia c3 is still under warranty and how long 355933047925188

End of Warranty: 11-03-2012
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
comfy24:

I just bought a Nokia c7-00 last week, all I'd downloaded were from ovi store,I'd updated all softwares as prompted, my the phone has been cry cryhanging now,I'd call the customer centre and I'd removed the battery for rebooting,restored factory setting but the phone isn't yielding it is hanging in the first seconds to minutes of powering it on and i cant do anything with the phone.Please help I'm hurting. sad

Try updating using OVI suite. If not take phone to Nokia_Care point for software re-installation.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by IZUKWU(m): 1:18am On Oct 25, 2011
How do i change my phones i p address.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by IZUKWU(m): 1:19am On Oct 25, 2011
How do i change my phones i p address.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Abdul9ice(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2011
Thank GOD i find u! My phone is behaving strange! I use nokia 2690 and i just noticed dat my email tab in my message folder has dispappeared! I contacted nokia helps on twitter n dey said i should use ovisuite. I used it and it told me dia is no software update and dat d fone has no fault! I've restored factory settings 3 tyms and all to no avail! Pls help me! I nid that tab!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by tundope: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2011
I need to unlock my phone, a nokia c6-01, I just got from the UK. How can Nokia Care be of help?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nymphnode(m): 4:39am On Oct 27, 2011
I've taken my nokia 5230 to computer village for unlocking but they dont have the software yet. Pls do you have any pointers. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by rill: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2011
pls am havin issues wit my nokia c6. D fone takes over ten minutes to start up and wheneva it does it gives a message 'system error' and hangs continuosly. Took it over 4 a repair and dey said dey nided 2 flash it. Now dey r tellin me dat d firmware nided 4 d operation is not yet out. Whole tin is gettin frustratin, pls wah can i do. And also i nid 2 knw ma fone warrnty status if i can get it repaired free. IMEI is 354839043881476, RM-612, Nokia C6-00. Tanks in anticipation.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2011
Abdul9ice:

Thank GOD i find u! My phone is behaving strange! I use nokia 2690 and i just noticed dat my email tab in my message folder has dispappeared! I contacted nokia helps on twitter n dey said i should use ovisuite. I used it and it told me dia is no software update and dat d fone has no fault! I've restored factory settings 3 tyms and all to no avail! Pls help me! I nid that tab!

In latest OVI suite, when updates are not available you can reinstall software. Factory reset can't solve the issue coz content file should be reinstalled.

Alternatively you can take phone to Nokia_care point for a free update.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ome12(f): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2011
nokia e65 showing me "sim card not valid" pls what must i do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Relixy2k: 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2011
Nokia Care:

Find in Nokia stores or Nokia care point.

http://mea.nokia.com/find-a-store-en/store-locator/application-container?storelocator_content_country=NG
@nokiacare, thank you very much, in the list of accredited nokia site you gave me, I went to slot but they did not have n73 battery, I went to another store on the list and bought the battery branded in original nokia pack for just 1400, It is six hours of active usage now and no single bar has drop.I am enjoying my n73 again.thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ebiye55(m): 9:35am On Oct 29, 2011
my c2 00 is
Imei 1: 359061045177549
Imei 2: 359061045177556

Is my warranty valid?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by omoboy08(m): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2011
pls i need a link 2 re instal my e5 email. I jst updated to 3.21 from 3.09 but since i cant read most of my mails. Pls i need my previous 3.09.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ebiye55(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2011
Hi, pls can the new c2 00 browse d internet? I cant see any settings on it. Pls kindly assist. Thx
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2011
I bought a nokia 2700 classic frm someone, but unfortunately for me i dont knw the security code, and wheneva i ask the owner i he reply is dat he doesn't knw the security, i've tried alot of step both online and offline but all are in vain.
pls help me dis is my phone details
Nokia 2700 classic
V 09.98
06-09-10
RM-561
IMEI-352019043170582
Thanks in Advance,

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.