Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,443 members, 7,917,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (438564 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Photojosab(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2012
Hi,
Pls My Nokia E61i-1 always prompt for ''SECURITY CODE'' Whenever I switch it On, and I've forgoten it. I've tried all codes available, Please, I Need a Master Code to reset it. It No: 1.0633.22.09 and S/N: 351879012183002.
please Mail it to Me @ photojosab@gmail.com.
Thank U.

Josab
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
i cant update my nokia C5 software since i used this code on it
*#7370#
when ever i try updating,it jus displays 'SERVER NOT RESPONDING'
i find it hard to download signed apps.....pls,what should be done
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2012
please I need some help, my life seems disorganized now.
Since yesterday that I tried one of this mtn's reacharge
method that U'l use *888*# instead of the normal *555*#, I
recharged with 200 naira worth airtime and it was written
that the 200 naira recharge was successful and dat I got a
wow bonus of 200 naira also meaning I should have at least 400 naira, I checked my account balance with *556# and the
notification showed my previous account balance b4 I
recharge meaning that the 200 naira I recharged never
reflected in my account balance. I tried *559#, the
notification showed that I have 200 naira bonus. The *889#
checking balance code for the wow promo shows request not complete. But the moste annoying aspect is that since
yesterday night, I've not been able to make calls or send
messages. When I dial numbers to call, it writes no answer
after some time and my messages always fail to send even
after the 100 naira credit I've loaded. Loading credit keeps
going why is call not going. i've asked my lodge mates and they are making calls, I can browse, I've restated my phone
incase if it is a software problem, I've removed my battery 4
25 seconds but stil til this morning am still in same dilemma
of not being able to make calls. Am using nokia e6 running
nokia belle OS and I stay in Nsukka right now. Plz have
anyone noticed this and how did you go about it. U know wat it means to stay without making calls for more than 3
hours
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2012
Movingcoil: please I need some help, my life seems disorganized now.
Since yesterday that I tried one of this mtn's reacharge
method that U'l use *888*# instead of the normal *555*#, I
recharged with 200 naira worth airtime and it was written
that the 200 naira recharge was successful and dat I got a
wow bonus of 200 naira also meaning I should have at least 400 naira, I checked my account balance with *556# and the
notification showed my previous account balance b4 I
recharge meaning that the 200 naira I recharged never
reflected in my account balance. I tried *559#, the
notification showed that I have 200 naira bonus. The *889#
checking balance code for the wow promo shows request not complete. But the moste annoying aspect is that since
yesterday night, I've not been able to make calls or send
messages. When I dial numbers to call, it writes no answer
after some time and my messages always fail to send even
after the 100 naira credit I've loaded. Loading credit keeps
going why is call not going. i've asked my lodge mates and they are making calls, I can browse, I've restated my phone
incase if it is a software problem, I've removed my battery 4
25 seconds but stil til this morning am still in same dilemma
of not being able to make calls. Am using nokia e6 running
nokia belle OS and I stay in Nsukka right now. Plz have
anyone noticed this and how did you go about it. U know wat it means to stay without making calls for more than 3
hours
Why would your life be disorganised because of a mobile phone? My friend, call customer care before u kill yourself jor.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
puplin: Why would your life be disorganised because of a mobile phone? My friend, call customer care before u kill yourself jor.
but u saw wer I wrote I can't call out but I receive calls
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2012
itz okay now, I can make calls now, I feel itz network fault on my line
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by eltido(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
how can i use d bis wit my nokia c5..jst snt a mssg to 21600 and kant evn locate d data...pls help mi knw hw to use dis bis
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
eltido: how can i use d bis wit my nokia c5..jst snt a mssg to 21600 and kant evn locate d data...pls help mi knw hw to use dis bis
And who told u you can use mtn bis on a nokia?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Emmadinho4real: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
I flashed my girl friends phone(C1-01) and ever since my number does not go through on her phone again.Pls help
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
Emmadinho4real: I flashed my girl friends phone(C1-01) and ever since my number does not go through on her phone again.Pls help
How weird, just your number? Lol
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by davit: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2012
I ma having issues with my Nokia E6 oooo. It all started when i installed an antivirus and now restarted the phone. since then, it only boots to the anitvirus stage and hangs up. I have tried different methods to reset it all to no avail. Please how do I hard reset it with three keys? The three keys i have tried didnt work too. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Rayjaymay(m): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2012
Hi,am having probs with my nokia n97.My camera stop working after I flash my phone.Anytime I switch it on it write. Software not supported and it hangs my phoneNuntil I switch it off and on back.I Don't knw wat to do pls help me out.My mail is rayjaymay2010@luxma
il.com
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Danharrison(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2012
Hi engineer, my Nokia E5-00 can't download and install any game developed by gameloft. But it can install the ones by other developers successfully. The firmware version is 081.004. Is there anything I can do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by OlaBaka: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2012
Pls i hav a phone nokia 2700c when ever i switch it on it dont display to phone background..and when i remove my sim card..the button to accept with sim card does not work..pls what should i do
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Zkwash(m): 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2012
what is the price of nakia asha 311
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nuel01(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2012
Pls can any1 tell me hw much nokia 6124classic or nokia 6120classic phone cost? I luv dis simple symbian phone wit 3G n HSDPA for browsing. Tanx.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nuel01(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
Pls can any1 tell me hw much Nokia 6124classic or Nokia 6120classic phone cost? Can i get it for abt N25,000 or less? I luv dis simple symbian phone wit 3G n HSDPA for browsing. Tanx.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2012
Nuel01: Pls can any1 tell me hw much Nokia 6124classic or Nokia 6120classic phone cost? Can i get it for abt N25,000 or less? I luv dis simple symbian phone wit 3G n HSDPA for browsing. Tanx.
So you mean you're willing to buy that phone for 25k when there are better ones forthat price?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nuel01(m): 2:35am On Sep 10, 2012
@puplin, tanx for ur concern, i need a simple and smart nokia symbian phone. I read d specification online, it has a 3G,EGDE,HSDPA browsing capacity and can read documents lik pdf and sm oda features lik dat. Pls if there are oda good symbian phone dat are better than 6124c apart 4rm N79,N82,N85,N78 etc i jst nid a little one dat my money can afford for nw. I'm stil a student nt yet working. I used Nokia 3110c presently wic is a java phone, i nid smtin more dan dat. Tanx, pls add me up on fbk wit emmanuel otasowie. I wld lik u 2 gv me more info abt better phones. Tanx.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2012
Nuel01: @puplin, tanx for ur concern, i need a simple and smart nokia symbian phone. I read d specification online, it has a 3G,EGDE,HSDPA browsing capacity and can read documents lik pdf and sm oda features lik dat. Pls if there are oda good symbian phone dat are better than 6124c apart 4rm N79,N82,N85,N78 etc i jst nid a little one dat my money can afford for nw. I'm stil a student nt yet working. I used Nokia 3110c presently wic is a java phone, i nid smtin more dan dat. Tanx, pls add me up on fbk wit emmanuel otasowie. I wld lik u 2 gv me more info abt better phones. Tanx.
Trust me, don't even think about that phone, it's archaic with not too impressive specs. The camera, cpu, memory capabilities, battery life....did u overlook all of that? There are a couple of better nokia phones in the price range of 22-25k. Nokia E5, even the old e63 is better than 6124c. And if it's a touchscreen you desire for that price range, i'd advice u go for a nokia 500 that even runs symbian belle os. I hope that helps.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by cardoso111(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2012
i need a Nokia with GPS price below 25k.if you have a contact let me know 08077212534.i need it in Ibadan
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nuel01(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
@puplin, tanx alot. I jst checked d specification of d Nokia E5 nw. Its a symbian phone wic can do similar and more tins than d Nokia 6124c bt d Nokia E5 is nt having a secondary camera for video calls dats d only difference. Do u tink skype wil work on any Nokia phone dat is nt having a secondary camera for video calls. I lik 2 hv smtin lik dat also dat wld allow me mk skype 2 skype video interaction wit my frnds oversea also. Hw possible is dat wit a Nokia phone wit or wit out a secondary camera. Tanx.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Zkwash(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2012
pls i want 2 no how much nokia asha 311 cost. thank u
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nuel01(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
@puplin, i saw Nokia E72 and N82 has all d specs i need bt its quite cost a fortune. Dat Nokia 500 u request dat i shld get is a touchscreen because phone easily falls 4rm my hand. I tink dat E5 wld b ok. Wats d price tag? Tanx
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
Nuel01: @puplin, i saw Nokia E72 and N82 has all d specs i need bt its quite cost a fortune. Dat Nokia 500 u request dat i shld get is a touchscreen because phone easily falls 4rm my hand. I tink dat E5 wld b ok. Wats d price tag? Tanx
The price of E5 is at most 25k, also you need a secondary camera to do skype video call which the E5 can't do...besides do u know how much your network provider will charge u for that?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
eltido: how can i use d bis wit my nokia c5..jst snt a mssg to 21600 and kant evn locate d data...pls help mi knw hw to use dis bis
lool...oga your money haff gone jor
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
davit: I ma having issues with my Nokia E6 oooo. It all started when i installed an antivirus and now restarted the phone. since then, it only boots to the anitvirus stage and hangs up. I have tried different methods to reset it all to no avail. Please how do I hard reset it with three keys? The three keys i have tried didnt work too. Thanks
plug it to your system n reinstall the firmware...or update it...or just take it to an engineer and flash it
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
Rayjaymay: Hi,am having probs with my nokia n97.My camera stop working after I flash my phone.Anytime I switch it on it write. Software not supported and it hangs my phoneNuntil I switch it off and on back.I Don't knw wat to do pls help me out.My mail is rayjaymay2010@luxma
il.com
firstly take it back to the person that flashed it and get your money back....then go back home, plug your phone to a system and update your firmware (with nokia pc suite)
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oayombo: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
davit: I ma having issues with my Nokia E6 oooo. It all started when i installed an antivirus and now restarted the phone. since then, it only boots to the anitvirus stage and hangs up. I have tried different methods to reset it all to no avail. Please how do I hard reset it with three keys? The three keys i have tried didnt work too. Thanks
*7370#
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
Danharrison: Hi engineer, my Nokia E5-00 can't download and install any game developed by gameloft. But it can install the ones by other developers successfully. The firmware version is 081.004. Is there anything I can do?
its not the fault of the phone...or the firmware.... E5 (or any other 'landscape mode' phone) like E71, E63, E6...not many games are compatible with phones like that....just a select few...like crash bandicoot, bounce....
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
puplin: So you mean you're willing to buy that phone for 25k when there are better ones forthat price?
iWonder ㋡

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (129)

2go (system Version) Download / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.