Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,286 members, 7,932,176 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (438951 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oayombo: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2012
abesky: guyz i'll like to know where they can help to update my phone nokia C5-03 to latest firmware at computer village ikeja
It's what u can do on your own. Check if dia is any update for your device first. Under applications folder, scroll to the SW Update icon and run it. Or alternatively, dial *#0000#, tap options and check for updates. If there are any, make sure you subscribe to a data plan before running.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by tolu001: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2012
amurx: pls i nid the address of nokia care centers in Ibadan cos i'd like to repair my c6 which keep telling me unable to start operation wheneva i wants to on its blutooth..... pls all their addresses in ibadan. thanks

Nokia Clinic: Opposite Access bank, Queen's Cinema, Dugbe Ibadan
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kdonone: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
Please Nokia, i want to know if my warranty is still valid and when its going to expire.

Please this is my IMEI CODE: 354864040706898. Thanks, Please help to reply to my email.

austine_stock@yahoo.com
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2012
Hello, my phone has just been stolen it is a nokia C6 i have the carton with me is there any way i could destroy the phone cos i have so many confidential information in the phone memory? please i need urgent help on this. thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by strangest(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2012
Please when I bought my nokia C3 it was not locked to any network, I used it for a year and some months and then all of a sudden it starts coming up with "phone restricted, undo" without showing any network it was locked to.. How do I go about this.. Do I flash it? And how and where can I get the flashing software? Thank you
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by konkocious(m): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2012
My Nokia c6 is having audio jack problem, d volume is so low whenever i insert earPhone into it jack and d production is also bad as well. D music and video audio does not sound on d back speaker. I ve tried so many earphone ßυ† d. Problems still remain. Typedthis in a hurry
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by dinoescobar(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hi nokia peeps, I got d nokia 101 dual sim fone 4months ago, now it goes of and on as it likes, I might be making a call the next thing it goes off and tgis is embarassing. Pls is der anything I can do?
101 v06.25
25-08-11
RM-769
(C)nokia
Language:IK
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by MaMix(m): 2:07am On Jul 18, 2012
Helloooo. Am using nokia c3 and i wanna update it through phone update but,its replies that there is no new update meanwhile,there is new updates. Infact,it suck to hear that its only people that get computer that can updates their nokia phone. Why are they putting phone updates when they knows that its can only be update through pc? Is it all of us can avoid to buy pc? Am so tired of this!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oayombo: 6:16am On Jul 18, 2012
MaMix: Helloooo. Am using nokia c3 and i wanna update it through phone update but,its replies that there is no new update meanwhile,there is new updates. Infact,it suck to hear that its only people that get computer that can updates their nokia phone. Why are they putting phone updates when they knows that its can only be update through pc? Is it all of us can avoid to buy pc? Am so tired of this!
Calm down, if the server says there's no update, then there's none. It's not about pc at all.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mallamovye(m): 6:59am On Jul 18, 2012
Nokia Care:

Try Factory Reset by dialing *#7370# or *#7373#
Phone will confirm by asking security code.
Enter Security code and press ok
Phone will restart, (Backup your data. Memory card is safe.)

If still same, try software update as described in the 5th reply of this thread.
pls help me. I format my phone è5 yesterday and i am unable to browes with it telling me unable to connect. And it didn't displayed my network bar 3.5g help me on how to set it back thanks. Pls help me i can't browes with my phone.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Dongoody(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2012
Good day Nokia. Plz wia do I get nokia care center in port harcourt? My e51 has a broken screen, nd the mouth piece to isn't working, the speaker is no longer loud and clear. Nd i can't even make calls using ear piece coz I won't hear anything, even though my ear piece is very okay. One phone repairer around my hood said de ic responsible for de malfunction is not in de market. Unless I buy a new board. Plz help me out, I luv this phone.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by harlos: 1:43am On Jul 19, 2012
pls nokia care my nokia N8 is sometimes hangin when i want to take picture and front camera too is not working,whenever i want to use it,it will tell me to restart the camera but its still the same thing. Help me out pls.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by yugoboss1: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
Nokia,abegi ooo...my N97 mini which i've been using for sometime now,all of a sudden just went off due to low battery. I then plug the charger for it to charge,but it just brings up the NOKIA intro with white background and it goes off...it repeats this process continously and does not cross this stage. What do i do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Rtyfg: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hello house, how can i use nokia C3.00 to upload my c.v and also open any attachment file..plz i need help. Tanz
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by MUAQ(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] pls i forgot my nokia 6730c password how can i reset it my serial no is 354212037633461
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by abesky(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2012
oayombo: It's what u can do on your own. Check if dia is any update for your device first. Under applications folder, scroll to the SW Update icon and run it. Or alternatively, dial *#0000#, tap options and check for updates. If there are any, make sure you subscribe to a data plan before running.
i had try it severals time it doesn't work.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oayombo: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2012
abesky: i had try it severals time it doesn't work.
It doesn't work gini, except your phone na nokai.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mcnnamdi: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
Mcnnamdi:
PLEASE CAN THIS MY CONCERN EVER BE ADDRESSED?

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mcnnamdi: 5:44am On Jun 18 Mcnnamdi: I use nokia E63, i noticed recently that each time
i switch on the phone i receive this message
'installaing' after some time it says cannot
complete installation, go to application manager
to complete the installation. Please how do i stop
this cos i am not installaing any application each time the message pops up. Thank you.
200.21.005 PLEASE CAN THIS MY CONCERN EVER BE ADDRESSED?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by hardniola(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
guy pls av bein using ma for over 1years now with diferent three sim no prob......
But when i change it putting ma sis line etisalat just to surf a little d language suddely
change to GERMAN i can find where to fix it guyz i nid ur help
thanks in advance
am using nokia
E72.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Keemy88(m): 12:46am On Jul 23, 2012
Hi nokia, pls could you give me the address of your office in abuja and secondly, how much does nokia E7 costs right now. Am interested in buying the phone.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by chakaz(m): 2:59am On Jul 25, 2012
Mcnnamdi:

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mcnnamdi: 5:44am On Jun 18 Mcnnamdi: I use nokia E63, i noticed recently that each time
i switch on the phone i receive this message
'installaing' after some time it says cannot
complete installation, go to application manager
to complete the installation. Please how do i stop
this cos i am not installaing any application each time the message pops up. Thank you.
200.21.005 PLEASE CAN THIS MY CONCERN EVER BE ADDRESSED?
You must have formated ur phone while u still have some of the application u installed in your memory card before the formatting. The two ways you can solve the problem is either u format ur memory card or u reinstall the apps on you memory card. I use same E63. I do experience such if I format my phone memory without formating the memory card too.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by xterity(f): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
dear moderator
i have a Nokia c6-00 and hangs a lot, it says memory full whenever am tryin to open some features on my phone like photos, the Nokia browser etc..... pls what can i do cos d phone is just 6months old.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by harlos: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
pls how can i get anrivirus on my Nokia N8
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mickaelo: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2012
Pls my c2-00 is no more discovering my external memory card. What should i do? I have performed factory restore, still the same problem...can it be firware or software problem. Pls i need a very quick reply. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ichommy(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2012
Plz i can't download Wit My Nokia C1 wit etisalat sim.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by timpaker(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
Keemy88: Hi nokia, pls could you give me the address of your office in abuja and secondly, how much does nokia E7 costs right now. Am interested in buying the phone.

Nokia's office is located at Wuse 2 near Otis carpet but if u wanna buy a nokia phone, they've got a shop at Banex plaza (can't remember the number of the suite).
And as for Nokia E7 it cost N71k (only).
Let me give u a tip the phone is awesome but the camera of 8mp aint that imperessive.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mickaelo: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
ichommy: Plz i can't download Wit My Nokia C1 wit etisalat sim.
. I av experienced that b4. Just resend "SETTINGS" TO "790" for etisalat. Then u will able to download using opera and others
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Seyilome(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
pls Nokia care,are Asha 305,306 and 311 now available in Nigeria and what is there price?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (129)

2go (system Version) Download / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.