Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,568 members, 7,965,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:51 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (440457 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mallamovye(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2012
oayombo: What code , be precise?
it ask for activation code tanx
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by opeano(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
Pls my phone nokia 2700c has so many folders both on memory card and phone gallery. I av been trying to delete them but not just deleting. Also, my memory card 1gb is asking for password. How do i unlock it?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Seyilome(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
When will Nokia Asha 311,305 and 306 will be selling in the market?.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by stephybabe(f): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
My nokia asha is infected with virus pls what do I do
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by delonixregia: 9:30am On Jul 01, 2012
pls my nokia E63 is discharging battery.2009 model What will I do ? pls help me on how to upgrade the software. Maybe it will start working again. pls help!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ceaser: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2012
sniperwolf:

I've done it, but no positive response from the phone
Doing those three key salute is to help reset, or shall we say format, your phone which may help solve the problem including most other problems, especially OS(software) problems with nokia phones. Maybe you didn't do the procedure well cos there's no way you'll do it well without seeing the formating screen. Note please ensure your phone is fully charged before carrying out this formatting procedure. Good luck.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ceaser: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2012
degreat2: Avin a problem wid my nk 5800xpresmusik..t showz diff colorz jux lik a rainbow n weneva i connect wid a laptop usin usb,d lappy wont c it atal plz!!! Wt cn i do 2repair/solve dz
Have you tried removing your memory card and then connecting it to the laptop without the case cos occassionally, a corrupt or bad memory card, especially the fake ones may make phones to sometimes misbehave.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ceaser: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2012
Mallamovye: Pls how can i remove kms 9.0 on my E5-00 phone it shows me licence expired and when i try to uninstall it. It ask for code pls help me out tanx[color=#006600][/color]
Is that short for kaspersky mobile security? Netquin mobile guard (not netquin antivirus) is sometimes an effective way to uninstall stubborn apps. It removes every file associated with the stubborn app from the phone. After installing it, launch the application and click on application manager (you may or may not allow cloud scan cos that requires internet connectivity), then find the app (kms) from the list and uninstall. Good luck.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ceaser: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2012
SirJay95Jay: Pls help me,other lines wil nt browse on my 5230 except Airtel.Even when other lines are inserted,it wil always bring out airtel access point for me to connect
You must have the internet settings for those other network providers on your phone before you can browse with their sim. For glo, text "flat" to 1234 and await the settings which you should save. Don't know 'bout MTN cos I don't use it.

Another issue worthy of note, which may or may not pose any problem is changing the priority of your access point in the connectivity menu. You might have to change the priority of the your sim internet settings each time you put in a new sim. Go to SETTINGS > OPTIONS > CONNECTIVITY > DESTINATIONS > INTERNET (then try changing the priority). The steps might require some modification depending on the phone but that's the general steps for nokia phones. Good luck.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Bolurx(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
[b][/b]Pls help! AIRTEL SIM Card does not work on my Nokia C1Pls help! AIRTEL SIM Card does not work on my Nokia C1Pls help! AIRTEL SIM Card does not work on my Nokia C1
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Sirwilly4u: 1:02am On Jul 03, 2012
Pls wat is d latest firmware version for Nokia E71, mine is 100.07.76 (2008 ),is it not possible to download it directly to my phone witout PC and how do I watch youtube or online videos on my phone anytime I try it says unable to connect. Tanks for ur gudwrk
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oayombo: 2:09am On Jul 03, 2012
Sirwilly4u :
Pls wat is d latest firmware version for Nokia E71, mine is 100.07.76 (2008 ),is it not possible to download it directly to my phone witout PC and how do I watch youtube or online videos on my phone anytime I try it says unable to connect. Tanks for ur gudwrk
As at Dec 2010 before i disposed it, the firmware was V501.21.001. To check for updates, dial *#0000#...click on options, then install. U should subscribe to a data plan before doing this.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mallamovye(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
ceaser: Is that short for kaspersky mobile security? Netquin mobile guard (not netquin antivirus) is sometimes an effective way to uninstall stubborn apps. It removes every file associated with the stubborn app from the phone. After installing it, launch the application and click on application manager (you may or may not allow cloud scan cos that requires internet connectivity), then find the app (kms) from the list and uninstall. Good luck.
tank but once i launch the kms9.0 it prompts me that my license has expired and if i press it, it asks for activation code which i dont know. i want to format the phone wat are the procesdure tanx
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
how much will it cost me to change the casing of my N96 and after changing the casing will i still be able to receive dstv services
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Jodach(m): 2:40am On Jul 04, 2012
Pls my phone NOKIA 2690 shows a msg "Invalid Application for Update" when i want to re-download Operamini 7, which i have been using before, what do i do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by abiolag(m): 12:35am On Jul 06, 2012
hi engineers i have a nokia e63 which has been working fyn until yesterday when i noticed dat d phone is heating up (as in getting hot) without running any app and d phone batttery got drain quickly.it took d phone almost 9hrs to fully charge today and drain up withing an hour.i tried a diff ba3 but it was d same.pls i would b glad if some1 can tell me d possible cause of dis and hw can i solve d problem.Thanx
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ceaser: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2012
Sirwilly4u :
You can download third party you tube players for symbian on line. Heck you can even get an app to download those videos in whatever formats you choose for later viewing on your phone or PC. Try nokiaVNN.com
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by yvepaul: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
my nokia c5 is hanging,i cant open my gallery and i cant use d camera without it loading 4eva.pls what is the problem?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by menipo(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2012
@Nokia Care. I stay in Benin and my Nokia N8 just had fault which i need someone to check out for me. Isn't there any Nokia care center in Benin? The person that checked it said it has IC problem but it still cant come on. I really need to fix this. Any suggestions pls. URGENT.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Walex5: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2012
Plz help i wonna obdate ma nokia n97 but telling me no obdate found
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by timpaker(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2012
Hello,
Can anyone help me out, please?
My Nokia E7 charging port has stopped functioning, i can't seem to charge it anymore. It only shows a blinking charging light for some minutes after which it stops working. I recently took it to the Nokia Care store at Wuse 2, near Otis Carpet and i was told i've got no warranty despite not using the phone for up to a year, I was also told that to repair the charging port will cost me N15, 000! shocked
My question is this, do Nokia phones cost this much to fix?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Esthametor: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2012
Anytime i want to use my phone Nokia c-3 browser, i keep getting d message ''Service not available, wap connection ended''. I only use opera mini browser. Pls i need d phone browser inorder to update some applications. What can i do? Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by amurx(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2012
pls i nid the address of nokia care centers in Ibadan cos i'd like to repair my c6 which keep telling me unable to start operation wheneva i wants to on its blutooth..... pls all their addresses in ibadan. thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oayombo: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2012
Walex5: Plz help i wonna obdate ma nokia n97 but telling me no obdate found
No obdate noni....if there is, you'll know
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 11, 2012
Pls how can i install whatspp on nokia N900. I've tried all i could but it didn't install. I heard its possible. Anyone with a clue?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oayombo: 2:16am On Jul 11, 2012
Dr Raymond: Pls how can i install whatspp on nokia N900. I've tried all i could but it didn't install. I heard its possible. Anyone with a clue?
That phone runs on meego os if am right. I dont know if there is an official version out yet. Go to whatsapp.com for more details...i know twas in beta stage some months back.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by abesky(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2012
guyz i'll like to know where they can help to update my phone nokia C5-03 to latest firmware at computer village ikeja

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (129)

2go (system Version) Download / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.