Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,795 members, 7,898,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (438054 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by hyuga(m): 6:45am On May 27, 2012
After downloading belle update via pc suite for my n8, it won't install.. Its stops at backing up files and tells me to reinstall nokia suite or nokia care centre.. Nokia care isnt at Ado ekiti and i have tried it more than 10 times.. What do i do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by twinskenny(m): 12:25pm On May 27, 2012
I HAVE N97MINI WITH A CRACKED SCREEN, CAN IT BE REPLACED? AND AT HOW MUCH? THANKS
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Lilygards(f): 1:56pm On May 27, 2012
@Barrywhite8620. I checked what u said as u said in my application manager settings and my software installation is ALL. so l still need your help.My phone still cannt install and some applications cannt open. Also as l said before my Quick office license was deleted and l have tried getting a new one but all to no avail. Plz HEEEEEELLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by akereconfi: 10:22pm On May 27, 2012
I did hard reset...*7370#....n my fone restarted....After that, I tried downloadin 2go, but at d point of DOWNLOADING(installation) in my browser, it will show DISCONNECTED written in red colour. Plzz help me
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Aluweezy(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2012
pls, i'l like to knw how to convert a ZIP file to JAR file using blueftp and also to download whatsapp on my phone. Am using a nokiaX2-01....thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 3:20pm On May 28, 2012
Aluweezy: pls, i'l like to knw how to convert a ZIP file to JAR file using blueftp and also to download whatsapp on my phone. Am using a nokiaX2-01....thanks
How can u be thinking of converting a .zip file to .jar? That doesn't make sense one bit. Just go to www.whatsapp.com from your phone browser and download the file for s40 devices.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by StephGirl: 5:37pm On May 28, 2012
Hi,
I have a nokia E5, locked to Orange UK. Can this phone be unlocked in Nigeria?
Thanks in advance
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Relixy2k: 2:52pm On May 29, 2012
puplin: How can u be thinking of converting a .zip file to .jar? That doesn't make sense one bit. Just go to www.whatsapp.com from your phone browser and download the file for s40 devices.
You tried but you ought to explain to him that He did not present his request properly. What Aluweezy meant is that He wants to extract the .jar extension that was compressed into .zip extension. @Aluweezy You can extract the .jar file inside the .zip extension with xplore for symbian/smartphones. But for s40 phones, go to google.com or ehow.com and type how to extract .jar file from .zip file.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by JOACH3K5(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2012
Please how can i use a java Nokia 2690 phone to compress large files?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Lilygards(f): 6:09pm On May 29, 2012
Lilygards: @Barrywhite8620. I checked what u said as u said in my application manager settings and my software installation is ALL. so l still need your help.My phone still cannt install and some applications cannt open. Also as l said before my Quick office license was deleted and l have tried getting a new one but all to no avail. Plz HEEEEEELLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ceaser: 7:07pm On May 29, 2012
Aluweezy: pls, i'l like to knw how to convert a ZIP file to JAR file using blueftp and also to download whatsapp on my phone. Am using a nokiaX2-01....thanks
puplin: How can u be thinking of converting a .zip file to .jar? That doesn't make sense one bit. Just go to www.whatsapp.com from your phone browser and download the file for s40 devices.
Another twist to the question is that probably he meant to say changing the extension in a zip file ".zip" to jar extension ".jar". Some people, to bypass some internet restrictions rename .jar extensions to .zip extensions for easy uploading and downloading of the file. Then you're expected to reverse the process on completion of download on your end. In this case, you'll require a symbian phone with the powerful file manager "xplore" (available on www.lonelycatgames.com) installed. Once done, you're good to go.

As for the whatsapp, simply visit www.whatsapp.com on your phone browser after which it automatically detects your phone model type and the version appropriate for it is highlighted or you may be prompted to select your phone type after which the download tab becomes available for you to click. On the alternative, open the nokia store app on your phone and type it in the search box. Note that a one time registration may be required of you before you download from nokia store, otherwise, at best the only thing you are allowed is to browse through the store. Hope these help.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ceaser: 7:13pm On May 29, 2012
JOACH3K5: Please how can i use a java Nokia 2690 phone to compress large files?
Eeerr...I don't think that's possible with java phones as of now. It's a possibility on a symbian phone though, if you own one. Just have the powerful file explore app "xplore" installed. It's available for free on www.lonelycatgames.com and it's good for creating and opening .zip, .rar and .jar files as the case may be.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by prinxard(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2012
hi nokia centre. U ve bin doing a very good job here. I own a nokia e75 and i wud like u to tell me or help me with how to jailbreak it or 'hack' as comonly called..i wud be greatful if u can help me with it..thnx
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:59pm On May 30, 2012
hi, kudos on the free advice. i have a problem. my nokia x2-01 browses the internet but does not download. this is a real bummer because i only got the phone so i could play nokia games. i cant download anything at all, but i can browse. pls help me! my network provider is airtel.
thanks in anticipation
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by akereconfi: 6:15pm On May 30, 2012
Ya doin a very nice work Sir....n I wanna say well done..
I did hard reset...*7370#....n my fone restarted....After that, I tried downloadin 2go, but at d point of DOWNLOADING(installation) in my browser, it will show DISCONNECTED written in red colour. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HELP me
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by akereconfi: 6:18pm On May 30, 2012
akereconfi: Ya doin a very nice work Sir....n I wanna say well done..
I did hard reset...*7370#....n my fone restarted....After that, I tried downloadin 2go, but at d point of DOWNLOADING(installation) in my browser, it will show DISCONNECTED written in red colour. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HELP me

Plzzz help me, it'z really giving me BIG PROBLEM.....I just updated my phone to..
software Version = 091.001
Custom Version = 091.001 C00.01

Nokia E5.
Am using MTN
Plzzzzzz tell me what to do Plzzzzzzz. Or is there notin that can b done.......Plzzz kindly tell me something.
Thanks a Thousand much

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by BusHouse(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2012
BusHouse: Am using a NOKIA E90 Navigator. After going thro all the coment and complain on your forum i notice that there was no coment at all of this model of phone, is it that the phone is not too popular or its not a good phone? As for me av not had 2many issues with it except that i cant download music files on it, whenever i try it says download error try again.
In addition, how can i check my firmware for my nokia e90 navigator, can the phone be updraded? If yes, what is the process.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 2:26pm On May 31, 2012
BusHouse: In addition, how can i check my firmware for my nokia e90 navigator, can the phone be updraded? If yes, what is the process.
Just dial *#0000# on your device, you'll see the firmware version...you can them go ahead and search for any possible upgrade
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by flairlady(f): 11:28pm On May 31, 2012
Pls what is the major difference between nokia asha 302 and 303?is nokia asha 302 available in Nigeria?what are the prices?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Jossyboy2580(m): 12:18am On Jun 01, 2012
My Nokia 2330c fell inside water from my chest pocket and now it has a strange problem
I can only make use of it when it is connected to a power supply i.e being charged) but when ever i open 2go application, it can hold till the battery run down, and also it is now slow when booting. Bought it last year dont knw if it's stil under warranty
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by UmarAliyuLp(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
Fortissimo: Hi. I have a 3120classic and the earpiece volume is really low now, even when set at the maximum. Help, please. Thanks.
www./#
campaign?rid=12430
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Flodel(f): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
pls i av a nokia E5, some picture on d phone memory refuse to open n when i try to delete its impossible, scanned with antivirus n its still there, my phone hangs n its slow. What can be done?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Herooflife(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
please my nokia n97mini is broken and i need to change the body and the screen touch where do i go am in abuja and please if any one i can contact please send me his phone number to my mail austalism@yahoo.ca or my number is 08182667792 thanks.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by arcmichael(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2012
I need my N97 32gb full housing case changed plus batteries for it. I came to ikeja on two several occasions and was told that the casing nor the price was available that I should probably check back again ... Can you help...?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by UmarAliyuLp(m): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by versace400(m): 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
Pls I need your help at nokia care center, i was trying to use the small micro sim card meant for Ipad and co on my Nokia E7 and in the process, i found out that my Nokia E7 has gone offline. And since then my phone has refused to come online again. Pls help me what can i do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Esthametor: 1:43am On Jun 06, 2012
please my nokia c3 goes off anyhow, it can even be within an interval of 5mins. what may be the cause? what can i do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by letonB(f): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2012
Pls how do i register my whatsApp for it not to stop working
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Akell(m): 4:11am On Jun 07, 2012
Pls, i can't bar calls on my E5. Infact, the call barring section is marked with a red mark. Pls, what is happppening. Same thing applies to a friend's.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2012
letonB: Pls how do i register my whatsApp for it not to stop working
I guess u got that same long crappy message saying u should forward same message to all your contacts to avoid being blocked. The truth is, the app is available for free usage within a duration of 1yr after registration, you'd have to pay a small fee thereafter to continue usage. There's absolutely nothing you can do to reverse it. It's as simple as that

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (129)

GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.