Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,772 members, 7,898,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (438052 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2012
Flodel: pls i av a nokia E5, some picture on d phone memory refuse to open n when i try to delete its impossible, scanned with antivirus n its still there, my phone hangs n its slow. What can be done?
If you have your contacts backed up somewhere, i suggest u format the phone as well as the memory card. That should resolve d issue.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 7:49am On Jun 07, 2012
flairlady: Pls what is the major difference between nokia asha 302 and 303?is nokia asha 302 available in Nigeria?what are the prices?
Both have almost the same qualities except that the 303 doubles as a touchscreen device. As per the 302 availability, i can't say....even though i know it's an higher upgrade of the 201.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2012
Aluweezy: pls, i'l like to knw how to convert a ZIP file to JAR file using blueftp and also to download whatsapp on my phone. Am using a nokiaX2-01....thanks
Here's the direct link to download whatsapp on your X2-01. www.whatsapp.com/s40/
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Flodel(f): 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2012
puplin: If you have your contacts backed up somewhere, i suggest u format the phone as well as the memory card. That should resolve d issue.
I tried dat but d format feature is only applicable to d memory card n not d phone.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mescopaul(m): 3:27am On Jun 08, 2012
Where can i change my nokia phone at Ibusa? Where can i change my nokia phone at Ibusa? Where can i change my nokia phone at Ibusa?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mescopaul(m): 3:28am On Jun 08, 2012
tell me pls
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by arcmichael(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2012
arcmichael: I need my N97 32gb full housing case changed plus batteries for it. I came to ikeja on two several occasions and was told that the casing nor the price was available that I should probably check back again ... Can you help...?
... STILL WAITING FOR ANSWERS OR ARE YOU WATCHING ESPN AND DRINKING HOT COFFEE? LOL. JUST KIDDING... BUT PLS KINDLY SEND ANSWERS- WILL YA?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
Hello, i am very angry with Nokia, i used to love Nokia for it durability so after INEC paid us Coppers i decided to buy my dream Nokia Phone Nokia C6 i noticed it will just go off by it self and come back on but i didn't bordered much about until now. i have almost 1O,OOO naira fixing my phone still problem upon problem... the problem it has develop is that it hangs every now and then.... i have reset it back to factory with the code still same problem... i don't know what to do i wish i could get help cos i really love the phone. my serial number is 351504041976768. thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ceaser: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
liyuboy: Hello, i am very angry with Nokia, i used to love Nokia for it durability so after INEC paid us Coppers i decided to buy my dream Nokia Phone Nokia C6 i noticed it will just go off by it self and come back on but i didn't bordered much about until now. i have almost 1O,OOO naira fixing my phone still problem upon problem... the problem it has develop is that it hangs every now and then.... i have reset it back to factory with the code still same problem... i don't know what to do i wish i could get help cos i really love the phone. my serial number is 351504041976768. thanks
Well, I think it's still safe to assume that you didn't have a factory defect phone. Reason why I said that is that I had similar issues of hanging and subsequent re-starting with my nokia N8, although it was not as frequent as you complained. I noticed the hanging started mostly when I'd installed enough apps to bring the C: drive memory close to 30mb from a factory 106mb. But I noticed that the memory increased back to 80mb the moment I upgraded my symbian ^3 OS to nokia belle. The phone response time has also significantly improved and there hasn't been hanging issues so far. Nokia N8 just like your C6 natively runs symbian ^3 OS. So maybe if your C6 is upgraded to the faster and sleeker nokia belle, those issues might be solved.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ceaser: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
hyuga: After downloading belle update via pc suite for my n8, it won't install.. Its stops at backing up files and tells me to reinstall nokia suite or nokia care centre.. Nokia care isnt at Ado ekiti and i have tried it more than 10 times.. What do i do?
I was in Ado Ekiti few days ago and 'twas there that I updated my n8 to nokia belle. I used airtel with 3.5G speed (nova junction area) with speeds ranging from between 60 to 150kbps. The whole PC update took about 3hrs. I ensure it was in the early hours (around 2am) cos you aren't supposed to use your phone during the update, and also the speed is high at off-peak. I will advice you download the latest nokia PC suite (version 3.3.xxxxxx). With the latest PC suite, finding an update for your connected phone should be easy. Good luck.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
My phone beeps loudly when i press some buttons even if it is on silent and it stops playing videos it previously played on the phone saying' file format not supported' i ve used it 4 less than a year. Pls what is d problem.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by chintzs(m): 11:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
Please i just boutght a nokia x2-01 yesterday and,i suscribed for a airtel monthly plan.its browsing okay but i cant download,its always writing wap connection ended and some other stuffs...i cant browse with the phone browser only with opera mini..pls i need help...i cant do without downloading
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oayombo: 2:58am On Jun 11, 2012
chintzs: Please i just boutght a nokia x2-01 yesterday and,i suscribed for a airtel monthly plan.its browsing okay but i cant download,its always writing wap connection ended and some other stuffs...i cant browse with the phone browser only with opera mini..pls i need help...i cant do without downloading
My sis had the same issue with her Asha 201. U need to update the phone browser, everything returned to normal as soon as she did that.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by exclusivebj: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2012
HELP!!! Am in a fix, am a Nokia Fan and admirer for thier durability but of recent I av been so disappointed with thier model C6-00... It messed me up big time...well I still hold and use it..but presently, the ''Touch Screen is no longer precise'' ''buying another Original Battery from SLOT ltd...it is still doesn't last long'' ''the major problem is now the FLEX I have to put a paper to pad in between the screen and the Keypad'' my IMEI is 354839047531408 please help check if am still under warranty (1) am presently in Port Harcourt, and I hope to fix it or find a reliable device. i saw a ''Nokia Care'' office nearly opposite Rumuokwurshi junction is that where I shud take the phone to for repairs?(2) whats the estimate it would cost me to fix this problems (3) thanks for ur usual cooperation... i wait enerstly for your reply..
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2012
Good morning Nokia Care
I have been visiting Nokia Care Victoria Island until very recently
I need a Navi Key replacement for a Nokia N77 (V 3.0838.22.0.1 18-09-2008 RM-194 Nokia N77 (59.03))
Please advise where I can get it replaced
Kind regards
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by akanxpress: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2012
Please my Nokia E71x was given to me as a gift but I discovered that the device beeps or blinks then off it self. If in use almost every 3-5 minutes. It developed this fault in the process of unlocking the phone from the network. After software upgrade, the problem is still there indicating a hardware problem. Can I have the Mainboard replaced with Nokia e71. Thanks.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by bong4(m): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
Good Day House,
i am really impressed with the response rate here. Please my Nokia N8 dropped and the screen cracked, though i can see the interface very well as in there is no ink on it but the cracked screen makes the phone ugly. Please how can i get a replacement in Lagos9 probably around ikeja area and if possible the price since i will be coming from Ile Ife.

Please respond. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Jodach(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
Pls how do i remove a virus on a Nokia 2690 with name = ("autorun.inf-worm.win32.AutoRun.dpz")
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by cuteprinz(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hi ppl!, pls how can i download 2go mobile messenger on my NOKIA C5-00? I've tried several times without success. Thanks y'all
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Akell(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
Friends, pls i have a 'notorious' problem with my E5. Whenever am browsing on it, at times, the fone will 'hang' and later will restart.....pls what could be responsible for this anomally? Pls...I NEED YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS, IT'S URGENT
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by dubem3(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
have this problem with my E72
and sincerely speaking,its
driving me crazy coupled with
my auto correct.
the problem is, when ur typing,
the letters don't appear immediately
if you type long enuff,when it does appear
it seeming cant remember all you typed so it drops them
in bits and pieces then the auto correct
finishes it up
turning ur sentences to some alien code.
i need help with this ASAP.
na beg i dey.
apart from that, the phone works fine
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by davewebber: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2012
Hello, my Nokia C6-00 is always bringing up a message that reads ''memory full. Close some application'' and my apps are not working fast enough. Wat can i do to upgrade the phone memory? Thanks.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oayombo: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
davewebber: Hello, my Nokia C6-00 is always bringing up a message that reads ''memory full. Close some application'' and my apps are not working fast enough. Wat can i do to upgrade the phone memory? Thanks.
You can't upgrade your phone memory unless it's included in a software upgrade. My advice is, close apps that you aren't using. Even though your phone can multitask, it doesn't mean u can run all the apps simultaneously. The RAM on your phone is 128mb, that's low.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by macen(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2012
Pls can you tell me how much a nokia 5330 dstv mobile costs now? Both the new and fairly used
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by seyizma(m): 10:45am On Jun 16, 2012
Hi peeps,my 6months old E72 restarts itself every 3-4 minutes when it's on.i left it properly working when i went to our passing out parade on thurs but when i came back yst and on it,it started this.abeg pls help ASAP!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by sniperwolf(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2012
My Nokia X6 won't come up it says "Phone start-up failed. Contact the retailer"
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oayombo: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2012
sniperwolf:
My Nokia X6 won't come up it says "Phone start-up failed. Contact the retailer"
Press and hold these 3 buttons, the red, green and camera launch button. Power on the phone whilst holding down those keys
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mcnnamdi: 5:44am On Jun 18, 2012
Mcnnamdi:

I use nokia E63, i noticed recently that each time i switch on the phone i receive this message 'installaing' after some time it says cannot complete installation, go to application manager to complete the installation. Please how do i stop this cos i am not installaing any application each time the message pops up. Thank you. 200.21.005
PLEASE CAN THIS MY CONCERN EVER BE ADDRESSED?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by tomitayo: 8:12am On Jun 18, 2012
if my nokia 2690 is writting certificate not on fone n sim wheneva i wana download apps like opera, 2go, bible etc. Wat am i gonna do

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (129)

GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.