Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,495 members, 7,947,970 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Will You Do As A Man, When This Happened. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do As A Man, When This Happened. (584 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened / My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do As A Man, When This Happened. by Ingredient88(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Your husband shouted at you in public during a ceremony because you mistakenly broke the screen of his phone worth #20k.

Surprised by his reaction, a man got up and gave you #80k and ask u to buy a new phone for ur husband in the presence of everyone including ur husband.

The man gave you his phone number asking you to call him in case the money is not enough so he can add more.

��‍♀ *As the ️woman, would you take this money and the phone number from this gentleman?*

�� *As the husband, what would you do in this situation?*

Open debate for all members �[color=#000099][/color] undecided
Re: What Will You Do As A Man, When This Happened. by Prof0fficial: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2021
Taah childish talk. if a married woman collects the money. That's the end of marriage. Unless it's all these simps of a man everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do As A Man, When This Happened. by Karleb(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2021
Marital fiction sha. grin
Re: What Will You Do As A Man, When This Happened. by Luciphar: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
you know that can't happen, right....
but for fun sake, man go just stand dey look wetin he pay for lol

(1) (Reply)

Forced Marriage / I Lost My Dad / Doctors, Please Come To My Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.