Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,617 members, 7,911,608 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:05 PM

Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend (852 Views)

This Skin Infection Is Killing My Joy Everyday / Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend by Efficiency7: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Good day nairalanders, please ignore my grammatical errors.....
This is my first time of posting here, though have been a member for over 10yrs, just a regular visitor...
A friend of mine is suffering infections, and after tests have been made it was discovered he has HPV which resulted to giving him WARTS in his private parts.... According to him, he first noticed the WARTS in 2016, treated it and them they disappeared...
Fast forward to early this year, the WARTS appeared again, he has been going to hospital almost every month and they have been giving him drugs and antiviral creams to use, but still the WARTS still keep on appearing after 2 or 3 weeks.....
Here is one of the drugs he has been taking, aciclovir, cream mupiderm and drug cefuroxime.

Please doctors and health experts in the house, I brought this here because I have learnt alot from this forum, and seen where so many people got solutions to their problems here, my friend needs help, can you help recommend drugs or cream for him to try or the next step he should take?
Please the Mods should help take this to the front page....

Again here is a picture of some of the creams he has used.....

Re: Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend by Chocholeechocho(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Omo this one strong ooo

1 Like

Re: Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend by woleabayo(f): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2021
its couse by hpv and it can leads to genital cancer if not cure on time......................need to go see another dr for quick action and preferable general hospital.

1 Like

Re: Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend by hybrid11(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2021
I would have love to see the pics and know how it looks like ..hope this helps out..

Peeling medicine (salicylic acid).
For common warts

1 Like

Re: Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend by SoftChordz: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Ur dickkk Abby to fall off lol sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend by Efficiency7: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2021
Chocholeechocho:
Omo this one strong ooo

Its serious ooo, he has spent alot on this
Re: Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend by Efficiency7: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2021
woleabayo:
its couse by hpv and it can leads to genital cancer if not cure on time......................need to go see another dr for quick action and preferable general hospital.

He has been going to FMC owerri since January.... He even did test for genital cancer and was advised by the doctors there, that there is no need for a genital cancer vacine..
That they will continue monitoring it.

1 Like

Re: Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend by Efficiency7: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2021
hybrid11:
I would have love to see the pics and know how it looks like ..hope this helps out..

Peeling medicine (salicylic acid).
For common warts

He has been shy in taking pictures of it.....
Thanks for the recommendation...
Re: Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend by Efficiency7: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2021
SoftChordz:
Ur dickkk Abby to fall off lol sorry bro

cheesy cheesy cheesy
It sounds funny, but man, this is a serious health issues.... He needs help
Re: Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend by Reasonwithme2(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2021
Back then a friend of mine opened up to me about this warts when it developed and later on he told me it was gone..
When I asked him the treatment he used, he said powder.. ordinary powder.. maybe it was still in its early stage, that's why the powder worked..
Re: Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend by Efficiency7: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Reasonwithme2:
Back then a friend of mine opened up to me about this warts when it developed and later on he told me it was gone..
When I asked him the treatment he used, he said powder.. ordinary powder.. maybe it was still in its early stage, that's why the powder worked..

Just ordinary powder....
Hiaaa, have not heard of it sha, maybe it might be medicated powder....
I will tell him to try medicated powder shaa...
Because he has spent alot on this, ranging to 100k plus
Re: Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend by woleabayo(f): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
he should then continue with their prescriptions and stay away from unprotected sex ..................and whats the sexual role of the parson in question? i mean BI OR HOMO?
Efficiency7:

He has been going to FMC owerri since January.... He even did test for genital cancer and was advised by the doctors there, that there is no need for a genital cancer vacine..
That they will continue monitoring it.
Re: Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend by Efficiency7: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
woleabayo:
he should then continue with their prescriptions and stay away from unprotected sex ..................and whats the sexual role of the parson in question? i mean BI OR HOMO?
His sexuality is Bi..... He has a girlfriend....

1 Like

Re: Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend by woleabayo(f): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
his girl friend too need to be checked......even you his friend and he should run from MouthAction
Efficiency7:

His sexuality is Bi..... He has a girlfriend....

1 Like

Re: Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend by Efficiency7: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
woleabayo:
his girl friend too need to be checked......even you his friend and he should run from MouthAction
I need to be checked too? This is serious, I thought one can only get infected through sexual intercourse..... Actually the girlfriend has not gone for test yet according to him, but he was advised by the doctors that the girlfriend should go get the HPV vancine..

(1) (Reply)

Help Frustrated And Want To End Things / What Is Agunmu / Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.