Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,525 members, 7,971,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:04 PM

Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. (28456 Views)

19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec / 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by opositive(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2011
@ avisenna, who are u to tell craig- "see what u have done to yourself" .even God doesnt condemn us like that when we sin.He receives us with open arms when we repent.u ar too self-righteous jare.who are u to judge? Do u know the psychological trauma he is going through right now? U dont need to remind him that he is to blame.u later said he should come to your church.if i was the one,i wont show face.msheww
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by ypad: 3:12pm On May 11, 2011
Craig D, I "ll strongly advice you to go for another test, monitor the test tube which your blood was put into if possible. You 'll have to do two more test in different hospital (govt hospital) in order to sure of the result. If the test is positive, identify yourself with "heart 2 heart unit in government hospital for advice. Tell your Fiancée. Both of you can leave a normal live and have children (children with HIV negative) if you so desire.

The worst diseases is cancer. HIV is mid than sickle cell or diabetes, the only thing you have to do is to step up your in take in vitamins(fruits), vegetables. Do frequent medical check up.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by sulad82i(m): 3:24pm On May 11, 2011
The OP def need a second check of his situation and make sure its true. And if its true, do yourself and your loved ones a big favor by letting all your former partners know of this. U can do this anonymously by text with a diff number if you don't want them to know but u have to let them know and hopefully they can get check as well.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by alrite: 3:27pm On May 11, 2011
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by princeonx: 3:39pm On May 11, 2011
alrite:

i opened this new account purposely for you,because i want to hide my identity as a known nairaland user.i was once in your shoes but God healed me.I contracted HIV on 25th july 2009,after having an unprotected sex with a friend.I was drained with tears and fear.For 2 weeks of knowing my status,i could not sleep.Rashes started appearing on the back of my palm and at my foot.I started crying for mercy to God,and He directed me to go to a church called "The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement" which headquarter is located at 10 Odofin Park Estate,Cele-Ijesha bus-stop Lagos.After attending the church for not more than 3 weeks,i went back to check my HIV STATUS,and it was negative.This is your saving grace-The Lord's Chosen.There is a crusade coming up at the headquarter in Lagos titled "The God of Miracle" on 4th and 5th June 2011.COME TO THAT CRUSADE THAT YOU MAY BE HEALED LIKE ME.If you wish to contact me,this e-mail can serve that purpose-bogzy4eva@yahoo.com

Are you advertising your church or a new coming nollywood movies which one you dey do? my friend shatap there tell your pastors to start with healing naija problem
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by bigengine: 4:00pm On May 11, 2011
@ Poster i will advice you to do what " alrite"  said about the church, i know of a similar guy who today is a strong pastor he slept with a lady too b4 becoming born-again and immediately he knew about his status that he was positive he gave his life to christ and rushed to this above mentioned church, and the lady who gave the aids to him never did anything serious about her own condition after knowing her own status to be positive too, rashes started coming out of her body and to cut the LONG story short i think she is late now.

I am also consoling a friend too presently who just got his own result 2days ago,he wanted to kill himself but i told him not to, aside from his galfriend i was the only person who knows about his status because he confided in me seriously, This is my advise on the issue of ur Parent,i know lots of people might not want to agree to my advise, This is what i ve to say,
, YOU NOW VE TO BE SELF DISCIPLINE
, DONT EVER TELL UR PARENT NOW
, DONT EVER TELL UR FIANCE   NOW
, DONT EVER TELL ANYBODY EXCEPT GOD.

, YES ONLY GOD, UR MIND, UR SPIRIT AND URSELF, U KNOW WAT I MEANT?

, LOOK BASED ON EXPERIENCE I VE HAD WITH PEOPLE LIVING WITH THIS DISEASE, THE STIGMATIZATION WILL BE THE FIRST THING TO KILL U, THE MOMENT U TELL UR FIANCE OR EVEN UR DOG, THE WHOLE WORLD HAS KNOWN ABOUT IT,  I MUST TELL THEY WILL CHANGE TOWARDS U SERIOULY, LOOK IT IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE WHEN U SEE PEOPLE ON T.V SAYING THAT THEY ARE POSITIVE AND THEY ARE PROUD TO SAY IT, DO U KNOW THE AMOUNT OF PERSUASION THEY VE EXPERIENCED BEFORE THEY CAME OUT BODLY AND SO MANY OF THEM WHERE PROMISED BIG BIG STUFFS AND FREE DRUGS, BUT EVER SINCE THEN THEY ARE NOT LIVING A NORMAL LIFE WITH THEIR RELATIVES AND FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY ARE BEEN STIGMATISED, LOOK MY BROTHER, U SHOULD NOW BE PRAYERFUL, STRONG AND DONT THINK TOO MUCH, EAT VERY WELL AS IF TOMORROW IS UR BIRTHDAY TRY TO MAKE UR SELF HAPPY AND DONT LET IT BRING U DOWN AND MOREOVER GO FOR ANOTHER TEST AND THE MOMENT U ALLOW IT TO BRING U DOWN U VE POISONED URSELF AND U R ABOUT TO KILL URSELF GRADUALLY.

The GOOD LORD WILL DEFINITELY HEAL U AND THAT IS WHAT I JUST TOLD THIS FRIEND OF MINE, HE CONFIDED IN ME AND BELIEVE THAT NOBODY WILL KNOW ABOUT IT, PLEASE PRAY TO GOD AND HE CAN DO IT, U CAN ALSO GO MFM AND U WILL BE REFEREED TO THEIR PRAYER CITY GROUND ALONG LAGOS-IBADAN WHERE THEY PRAY HOT PRAYERS FOR ONE WEEK AND WHATEVER PROBLEM THAT CAME TO THAT PRAYER GROUND WILL VANISH, YES I STRONGLY BELIEVE

, LOOK I AM NOT A SAINT PERSON TOO AND NOT PERFECT BUT GOD HAS BEEN SO MERCIFUL TO ME AND I KNOW HE HAS BEEN TO SO MERCIFUL TO LOTS OF US TOO, I HAD AN ACCIDENT ONE TIME AND TOT I WILL DIE AFTER GOING TRU SURGICAL OPERATIONS 6TIMES AFTER I GOT BETTER I WENT TO THIS PRAYER GROUND TO SEAL IT UP THAT I WILL NOT GO FOR THAT OPERATION AGAIN AND THAT WAS THE END.

, BECAUSE U WILL BE IN THE CAMP FOR 5DAYS MON-FRI U WILL FAST FROM THAT MONDAY MORNING TO WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON 2PM WITHOUT WATER AND FOOD AND WITH STRONG AND HOT FIRE, MY BROTHER I VE SSEN PEOPLE GIVE TESTIMONIES THAT THEY WERE ONCE POSITIVE BUT NOW NEGATIVE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

, GOD ALMIGHTY WILL HEAL UUUUUUUUU, THROUGH CHRIST JESUS AND NOT CAN HEAL U,  BUT HE "WILL , YES HE WILL, BECAUSE THE LEVEL OF CERTAINTY IN THE WORD "WILL" IS VERY HIGH AND ITS EVEN THE HIGHEST, I FEEL FOE U AND I ALSO REJOICE , SMILE AND EVEN LAUGH, WHY  BECAUSE U VE JUST RECEIVED UR HEALING THROUGH CHRIST JESUS, JUST BELIEVE IT, SHIKENA, THAT RESULT IS NOT URSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by bigengine: 4:08pm On May 11, 2011
@ Prince onx, Becareful of what u say on this Forum, while would u tell someone u dont even his repute to "SHATAP" Get ur BRAIN checked AND THAT IS WHY PEOPLE LIKE U NEVER PROGRESS OR MOVE AWAY FROM THAT ONE SPOT U R, IF U DOUBT ANY STATEMENT SOMEONE IS SAYING ABOUT A CHURCH OR ABT GOD Y DONT U KEEP QUIET.And do u think Pastors in Nigeria are not praying to heal this country, mind u if not for their prayers and that of the right thinking Nigerians , NIGERIA WILL HAVE SEEN OR WITNESS WORST CASES THAT WE ARE GOING THRU, BECAREFUL AND DONT BECOME A LIVING DEAD WITH UR UTTERANCES
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by MMM2(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2011
op
sorry
just take it easy
dere is not God can't do, if only u believe.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Digriz(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2011
I feel for you guy and i wld only add my own contribution by advicing you to take care of what u eat,avoid alcohol and be eating a healthy meal wt fruits and vegetable wt plenty of water.
God wl heal you bro
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Thirst4Lif: 5:40pm On May 11, 2011
OP, sorry for your misfortune. However, HIV is not the death sentence it once was.

Take the cocktail (a series of pills), my friend and God bless. And please be

careful not to spread it. Magic Johnson, former basketball player, discovered he

had HIV in the early 90's and he's alive and looking as healthy as a horse.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by mrcandid: 5:43pm On May 11, 2011
Dear Mr Craig, I'm impressed with your attitude, but please allow me to chip these in

1.) remember to at least scan the "are you positive ebook"  to have an idea of the types of hiv tests being widely used and their accuracy.

2.) if after a second test, using a reliable method and through a doctor you can personally talk to, you are still positive, it will be in your best interest to carefully read the hiv aids portion of the following page;  http://www.wise-mens-web.com/ut_3_conf.html

3.) in case you then decide to use the remedy testified about on that page, try to follow the method advised here; http://www.universal-tao.com/article/therapy.html AND http://www.lightbalance.com/articles/urine03.htm

4.) you also need to be patient, although not for too long, before you see results.

5.) Also, please try to be discreet about the whole issue to the best of your ability.

I'm sure that from then on, you will begin to take natural interest in this auto immune technique.

I wish you the best in Jesus name.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by scopusng(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2011
Bro, take it easy.With God all things are possible.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by emmatok(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2011
bigengine:

@ Prince onx, Becareful of what u say on this Forum, while would u tell someone u dont even his repute to "SHATAP" Get your BRAIN checked AND THAT IS WHY PEOPLE LIKE U NEVER PROGRESS OR MOVE AWAY FROM THAT ONE SPOT U R, IF U DOUBT ANY STATEMENT SOMEONE IS SAYING ABOUT A CHURCH OR ABT GOD Y DONT U KEEP QUIET.And do u think Pastors in Nigeria are not praying to heal this country, mind u if not for their prayers and that of the right thinking Nigerians , NIGERIA WILL HAVE SEEN OR WITNESS WORST CASES THAT WE ARE GOING THRU, BECAREFUL AND DONT BECOME A LIVING DEAD WITH your UTTERANCES

Just STFU there my friend.

Did Jesus Christ send you the threatening any body because of your pastor? Abegi go sit down.

@poster

HIV is not the end of the world you can still survive.

But make sure you keep your mouth shut or else the stigmatization from people(family &friend) will almost kill you.

The best thing you can do, is to change location and start living a new life.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by princeonx: 6:19pm On May 11, 2011
bigengine:

@ Prince onx, Becareful of what u say on this Forum, while would u tell someone u dont even his repute to "SHATAP" Get your BRAIN checked AND THAT IS WHY PEOPLE LIKE U NEVER PROGRESS OR MOVE AWAY FROM THAT ONE SPOT U R, IF U DOUBT ANY STATEMENT SOMEONE IS SAYING ABOUT A CHURCH OR ABT GOD Y DONT U KEEP QUIET.And do u think Pastors in Nigeria are not praying to heal this country, mind u if not for their prayers and that of the right thinking Nigerians , NIGERIA WILL HAVE SEEN OR WITNESS WORST CASES THAT WE ARE GOING THRU, BECAREFUL AND DONT BECOME A LIVING DEAD WITH your UTTERANCES

Why don't you pick up a dictionary and look up the meaning of that word if there's any before you start shewing whatever you are shewing in the name of talking. I have worst words for him if I intend to insult him so sh*t D f4uk up OK? and did I hear you say repute? now I know you're loosing it. Even the president of America get insulted and some people till today don't believe God exist and you want me to worship some clown behind a keyboard/monitor? I don't think so. And for your information, there are countries around the world that don't even have up to 20 churches or even pray yet they are 100 times better than your lovely Nigeria. I visit Nigeria atleast twice a year and all I see is a country getting worst everyday so don't make it sound like things are better today than last month or last year! Did you even read the post you're defending? He contacted aids on the 25th of July and two weeks latter he start having rashes and all that! why don't you educate yourself on things people tell you before defending them.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 11, 2011
I never wanted to comment on this topic, but I believe my advise will console my dear friend in this difficult times,  Firstly, "ALOT OF ILLITRATE NIGERIANS" treat HIV with high stigma, which is sooo uncalled for,  HIV, Cancer, diabetes, accident, plane crash, tsunami, healthy human being, bomb blast, boko haram, bin laden e.t.c all have one things in common (DEATH), WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE SOMEDAY,  !!!
at the end of the day, Its how you live your life that matters, NOT weather you caught the virus, , its only a virus, and not a death sentence,

I dnt wish it for no anyone, but the damage has already been done, why not just pick the pieces up and move on with your life?  If you bother urself too much with what people have to say, you will end up dying from "hypertension and stress",

my advise to you is, IGNORE ALL THOSE who try to stigmatise you, and  live your life as great as u can, we can't let this virus take control of us,  Rather we can live through anything in life,  If u continue to think about the disease, it is the thinking that will kill you even faster, NOT THE VIRUS,  Look on the bright side of life,  shiit happens, and we just cant let that hold us down,  Am riding with you all day!!>!!!,  ,

I have a friend who had same issues, and he understood quite well what life was all about,  Now we sometimes both chill and smoke some ganja, talking about experiences in life,  Life is short at the end of the day, lets enjoy it man,  We can't let this so called virus stop us from enjoying it the way we want, 

stay coool,  am with u homeboy!!!!
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by nawfia(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2011
You f---up big time, with all these adverts and awareness on AIDS, and con-do-ms, u still bleeped **without**. , when the chic is not even tiwa savage or beyonce, e don be 4 u, i will be honest with you, go for another test, and if you are still positive, accept your fate, but, please spare your parents/folks the shame and agony and keep your status to yourself, you brought it upon yourself man, make peace with your God, and prepare for the worst, something will surely kill a man anyways undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by DAY12(m): 6:54pm On May 11, 2011
cry cry cry

Craig, please can you state d symptoms you are having right now?

undecided
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by LaconicINC: 9:05pm On May 11, 2011
My advice to you is that you go back to your first love-GOD.Like the prodigal son,rededicate your life to Him,ask Jesus into your heart and trust Him to see you through.
Ecclesiastes 9:4  For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.
Having done that, make sure you take your drugs and go for counselling in a "Heart 2 Heart" Centre,life is beautiful my friend,with Jesus in it.Don't meditate on death,read The Bible and meditate on God's Word,trust me you are seriously going to need it.Cheer up Bro!
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Sissy3(f): 9:10pm On May 11, 2011
i want to ask a question to all the God mentioning people here.

Why does he have to turn to God now that he is HIV positive? it seems like whenever somebody on this NL mentions that they are positive it is always turn to God, repent this and that but thats hardly the case in other instances when another disease is mentioned. why God all of a sudden? just curious.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by scopusng(m): 9:21pm On May 11, 2011
~Sissy~:

i want to ask a question to all the God mentioning people here.

Why does he have to turn to God now that he is HIV positive? it seems like whenever somebody on this NL mentions that they are positive it is always turn to God, repent this and that but thats hardly the case in other instances when another disease is mentioned. why God all of a sudden? just curious.

Because with God anything is possible. Get it u devil.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Sissy3(f): 9:45pm On May 11, 2011
scopusng:

Because with God anything is possible. Get it u devil.

if you dont have anything better to say please just move on. thank you
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by playahP(m): 10:20pm On May 11, 2011
My guy, HIV/ AIDS can happen to anybody.

I MEAN LIKE TO ANY FUCKING BODY.
JUST DEAL WITH IT AND LIVE A HEALTHY LIVE.

I HAVE HAD A TORN CONDOM ONCE AND I TESTED 2 YEARS LATER TO COME OUT NEGATIVE

I HAVE USED PUBLIC CLIPPER AND HAD MY SKIN CUT.

DURING MY INITIATION, I WAS CUT WITH THE SAME RAZOR BLADE OTHERS WERE CUT WITH.

I HAVE STEPPED ON A NAIL AND IT PENETRATED MY SKIN,

YOU SEE, WE ALL FACE ALL THESE RISKS DAY AFTER DAY.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by manny4life(m): 11:10pm On May 11, 2011
I'm sorry man, what I can tell u is take it easy man it's not the end of life.

There are tons of information out there that can tell you how to live better with HIV and don't forget to consult you doctor and a therapist, they will help in the acceptance process. I hope this song uplifts your spirit and your mood.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I66SDeRQSJ4?rel=0"[/flash]
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Beync(f): 11:16pm On May 11, 2011
Op, frm ur post especially the last part, u had unprotected/ unpenetrative sex, i dont get it.
If i were u, i wud hav gone to the next hospital for confirmation than to postpond it  till next week.
U may never know, some silly results can send someone to early grave, all hope is not lost.
will u do well to inform us when u do the confirmation?
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Genius100: 1:23am On May 12, 2011
I hope this guy is not lying sha. You can either do the rapid test which you get in a few minutes or the regular test which takes several days. But you did one yesterday and got the result today? Hmmm,

Second, if someone's HIV test is positive, they will want to redo the test immediately out of anxiety but you are here telling us you will take the test next week. Another Hmmmmm,

Anyways, go redo the test and come back with the results,
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Guylan(m): 1:32am On May 12, 2011
This could be a "False Positive" result. Get tested again in at least two different hospitals. If it's still positive then see your doctor to initiate therapy. If it's negative in one of the later two results still repeat tests until you get a confirmatory negative or positive result. HIV infection will not kill you if you keep to your medications and follow your doctors advise.On the other hand,  I will not advise you tell your parents now - as they may think of it as a death sentence assuming they are not well oriented about the HIV virus. Tell them later when you are able to cope with the condition. Be strong and t ake it easy! sad sad
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by DaCreativ: 4:24am On May 12, 2011
be strong
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Bertbert: 5:19am On May 12, 2011
Go and treat MALARIA very well,then go for the HIV test again. People test positive to HIV when they have MALARIA in their system.
Do this and I wish you negative in your second test.
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by aktunde(m): 5:21am On May 12, 2011
what you have is HIV NOT AIDS so if you take good care of yourself and take your madicines as you should, you can still live for about 15 more years. I probably wont live that long. its a good thing you discovered in time. whatever you do, dont tell ANYONE about it. not now , not ever.if you do, the stigma will kill you before the AIDS.one more thing. i dont know how you will do it but you might want to leave your parents with one or two kids before.

^^^ I agree with the first bolded part of your comment, but disagree on the second one.

@Poster. yeah, you are HIV +, but that is not automatically a death sentence. HIV+ does not kill. It is the AIDS disease that kill. You do not have AIDS yet, so you can still live your normal life. What do I mean by that? if you are supposed to live for 100 years, you can still live up to that as long as the HIV does not develop into AIDS. The HIV+ only gives you a chance of catching the AIDS disease, but it doesn't mean you will catch it if you take the required retro-viral drugs. Many Ritro-viral drugs will not turn your HIV+ to HIV negative, but it will reduce the power of the HIV so that you don't catch the AIDs disease. Really, you shouldn't be too worried about being HIV+ positive. But I think awareness about HIV/AIDs are not done properly. Rather than informing the people, some agencies create fear into the people. That is why you are feeling this way, which i understand.

I want you to know there are lots of diseases out there that are even worse than AIDs. Hepatitis B killed my Mom's friend in less than two days. I have heard of people who died of severe headaches in few minutes. You must also understand that those corpers who were killed because of elections might be HIV negative. Why I'm I saying this? just to let you know that death will come when it will. It doesn't matter if you are HIV+ or negative. Take control of your life! and if you are a Christian, give it unto God. My friend, HIV+ is not a death sentence. You can still live your normal life. I know of some popular people who have HIV for decades. One of them is a NBA star here in the US. Its not as if they are now negative. They are taking their retro viral drugs steadily, and they are living fine. If you are living in Lagos, you may not be able to get this drugs easily because of lots of people that might need it. Go to places like Lautech Hospital in Osobgo, and ask for the voluntary counseling and testing (VCT) there. some of the drugs are free, while some are even cheaper than the regular prescription drugs that people without HIV take. Please note, it will not change you to HIV negative. But it will only suppress the power of the virus and prevent you from catching the  AIDS disease. And once it doesn't become full blown AIDs, you can still live up top 100 years, if that is how long you are originally supposed to live without HIV+.

I am not a doctor o. But I worked with Unicef during my NYSC. I also went for the voluntary counseling and Testing in LAUTECH before coming to USA. But I tested negative anyways. Good luck!
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by nawfia(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2011
playah P:

My guy, HIV/ AIDS can happen to anybody.

I MEAN LIKE TO ANY bleeping BODY.
JUST DEAL WITH IT AND LIVE A HEALTHY LIVE.

I HAVE HAD A TORN CONDOM ONCE AND I TESTED 2 YEARS LATER TO COME OUT NEGATIVE

I HAVE USED PUBLIC CLIPPER AND HAD MY SKIN CUT.

[b]DURING MY INITIATION, I WAS CUT WITH THE SAME RAZOR BLADE OTHERS WERE CUT WITH.[/b]I HAVE STEPPED ON A NAIL AND IT PENETRATED MY SKIN,

YOU SEE, WE ALL FACE ALL THESE RISKS DAY AFTER DAY.

MY MOM IS A NURSE, SHE TREATS HIV PATIENTS, SHE COMES FACE TO FACE WITH HIV, ITS LIKE NOTHING TO ME, PLEASE.
Na u be badt guy,
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by alrite: 8:08am On May 12, 2011
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by ak47mann(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2011
MY friend told me a story very shocky.Nigerian girls pls i take GOD beg Una. no matter what poverty level you found urself.pls use condom or cut ur throat cus you can sign your life away for a little change angry angry angry
My friend he went to Nigeria on a business so doing his stay in Nigeria my other friend hook him up with this beautiful girl with big yarsh and boobs but my crew we don't just jump on pus-sy immediately they see it embarassed embarassed so he start chattin with this girl ask her about her life everything goin well and all that.She told him that some guy she met 6 months ago that he got this bombs looking like boils all over his body and she ask him what was that and he said OH that is the Nigerian water gave him the skin infections and guess where the guy from (south Africa) and she no fear shocked shocked shocked as i was saying this guy now told her that she likes her that he want to marry her and all that but her mind was cold towards this guy,and when they were about to have sex she told him to wear condom he accept then doing the sex he told her that he will give her 30k if she allow him to do RAW she taught about the money and all that and fell for it basically the guy injected the virus inside her she ran to the clinic the next day and text herself and came out negative.and my mans dick went back inside his belly after the story and he told her that she is a very stupid girl and an illiterate how can u sign ur life away for N30.000 AND SHE SHOULD GO AND CHECK HER SELF IN 3MONTHS AFTER HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX IT TAKES 90 DAYs TO SHOW AFTER SEX HE SAID TO ME IF THIS GIRLS DIDN'T TELL HIM THIS STORY HE COULD HAVE SLEEP WITH HER CU'S SHE IS DAMN HOT THAT YOU CANT SAY NO TO THAT GUYS BEWARE cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop Calling It 'gap Teeth' Or 'open Teeth, See The Real Name For It / COVID-19 Update For September 16 2020 In Nigeria - (2609 Tested) / Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.