Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,734 members, 7,898,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? (32945 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by whippersnapper(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
advanceDNA:

If you are and your crew are bad girls...I’m sure you won’t want your brother to date any of your friends....

Also, it’s just a psychological thing..the idea that someone you know is straffing your sister is disgusting...
make him marry him sister bayi
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by gbengazi2014: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
Thank God say I no get younge sister I would have broken some of my friends leg for trying to date them
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by mariahAngel(f): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Munzy14:

I agree it is not, And I make sure I don't cross that boundary no mata how beautiful physically and character wise the sister will be...My guys with sisters always say the can't...

But if I bring my liberal views, they will say guy chill you won't understand...cheesy Maka enweghi m nwanne nwaanyi.

You can if only you're sure it's going to lead to marriage, otherwise, it'll ruin that friendship.

Owu eshi okwu o.
Brothers are usually very protective of their sisters. They don't even like the thought that their sisters are going out with guys, much less their friends.

Yes, It happens almost all the time..Sisters crushing on their brother's friends...A friend of mine nwanne ya nwaanyi is head over hills in love with one of our guy...My friend isi agbaka ya...lmao..

And the sister goes on dates with the guy...Infact the guy e jiri la love meruo the girl ahu..cheesy..It's been years now, they are still dating and likely ending up...My friend no fit do anything again after initial gra gra...Imagine missing love of your life because he is your brother's friend.

It might be that they started dating codedly cheesy
All every brothers want is for their sisters to end up with good men that'll treat them well. Ya wuru otu ahu, ewneghi nsogbu no na ya.

The whole thread...cheesy
No mata how bad it is here and elsewhere, good and real people are here..But some people have used passed experience and emotions to confuse that lady.....If It didn't work for missA it can work for MissB.

True.

One just needs to be careful not ignore whatever sign(s). There'll always be a sign(s).
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
When they know the nasty things they do with another person’s sister.

This is common among the game playing guys, counting scores with women, building stats using ladies as data and gist and laugh about these with their friends.
No man will allow his sister to fall victim of that, hence the protection from his goons from dating her

10/10
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by samonak(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
fourboys:
Fear of fvck grin grin.. if ur friend dey fvck ur sister d friendship no go sweet again, imagine during discussions ur friend will be like "oboy ur sister dey fvck ehh and her Toto sweet oo... or ur sister dey suck prick dieembarassed embarassed embarassed
Badt guy grin grin grin
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Tyranny: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
Masterkernel1:

What do you know?... Kindly upload any disclaimer from Shettima, I've uploaded a screenshot from CNN previously, this time from Aljazeera.

grin You wanna keep chasing fallacies all your life? You never hear that shît from the horse's mouth and you keep hitting on it! Listen! The Holy Qu'ran is against datin' a minor especially when you're an adult! I meant, it's a great sin! It's pedophilic! And believe me, no real Muslim would ever do that! But hey! Could you please provide the name of the girl? Hahaha! Fvckin' reports coming from a fvckin' southern journalist whose work appeared in Al Jazeera and other foreign news websites!
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Tyranny: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=SchoolGate post=103572862][/quote]

Where did you get that from? I'm sorry to disappoint you brotha! That ain't me! tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Munzy14(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

You can if only you're sure it's going to lead to marriage, otherwise, it'll ruin that friendship.

Owu eshi okwu o.
Brothers are usually very protective of their sisters. They don't even like the thought that their sisters are going out with guys, much less their friends.

It might be that they started dating codedly cheesy
All every brothers want is for their sisters to end up with good men that'll treat them well. Ya wuru otu ahu, ewneghi nsogbu no na ya.

True.

One just needs to be careful not ignore whatever sign(s). There'll always be a sign(s).
The truth is, no one knows the relationship that will lead to marriage most times...It's case of first liking what you see, getting closer, loving what you get, and making what you get permanent...In all this na friendship be the first step.

Yea, most relationships started codedly...cheesy

Truth, brothers are over protective....

That lady can find a true something here......A saying said " you lose yourself, to find yourself"....

Physically most people are shy....But social media has been of great help.
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by lastclaire4(f): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
cassidy1996:
I married my friends sister, and we have been doing great.
I thank GOD for everything

Cos u were not randy.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Truthfulguy10: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Truvelisback:
Meaning?

Someone that uses sword frequently, doesnt allow sword near him
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by mariahAngel(f): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
Munzy14:

The truth is, no one knows the relationship that will lead to marriage most times...It's case of first liking what you see, getting closer, loving what you get, and making what you get permanent...In all this na friendship be the first step.

Yeah, but the question is will one be willing to risk that friendship for a relationship that might not work?

Yea, most relationships started codedly ...cheesy

Truth, brothers are over protective....

Sisters bring out the tenderness in brothers. cheesy

That lady can find a true something here......A saying said " you lose yourself, to find yourself"....

Physically most people are shy....But social media has been of great help.

Quite true. cheesy

Yeah. And I think people open up easily on social media, making things quicker and easier.
It's no surprise that nowadays people meet, get to know and get married within a year.
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by mariahAngel(f): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
cassidy1996:
I married my friends sister, and we have been doing great.
I thank GOD for everything

I'm curious; how did your friend react to the whole thing at first?

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by SchoolGate: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tyranny:

Where did you get that from? I'm sorry to disappoint you brotha! That ain't me! tongue grin
cool
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Munzy14(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

Yeah, but the question is will one be willing to risk that friendship for a relationship that might not work?

Sisters bring out the tenderness in brothers. cheesy

Quite true. cheesy

Yeah. And I think people open up easily on social media, making things quicker and easier.
It's no surprise that nowadays people meet, get to know and get married within a year.
No good thing can be achieved without risk....Even waking and sleeping everyday na risk...cheesy

Really? I feel guys with no sisters are usually soft towards women...

A lot of today's marriage/relationship na via social media o.

Time don pass when we stop girls along track road, bia gbado ya dia....Gwawa ya ebe owu cockroache in my cupboards, sugar in my tea, Se.un in my nairaland etc....grin grin...Nke a wu zi TT mpa anyi ha jiri gbadoo mma anyi ha...Those days...Now is Social media...U get talking, u get in your feelings and start fixing dates...Next na relationship, boom proposal...Then next level...mmeko na umu nne ya..
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by cassidy1996(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

I'm curious; how did your friend react act to the whole thing at first?
I won't lie, he was very angry the first time I told him about it . Since he knows my kind of person, I don't play around, he agreed. In fact our friendship became stronger

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by cassidy1996(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
lastclaire4:

Cos u were not randy.
you are right
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Munzy14(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

I'm curious; how did your friend react act to the whole thing at first?
grin grin

I mara ihe no na love eeh...I laugh at when people say use your head, do this, do that...If love hold you eeh!!! O nwehu onye ihu ga di ihu at all....

You will just follow your lead.....This is one out of many cases...
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Munzy14(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
cassidy1996:
I won't lie, he was very angry the first time I told him about it . Since he knows my kind of person, I don't play around, he agreed. In fact our friendship became stronger
That anger part is what I don't understand...For guys..

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by emonis88: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
fourboys:
Fear of fvck grin grin.. if ur friend dey fvck ur sister d friendship no go sweet again, imagine during discussions ur friend will be like "oboy ur sister dey fvck ehh and her Toto sweet oo... or ur sister dey suck prick dieembarassed embarassed embarassed
Guy na wa for u o!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Echo50(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
It may be used against you tomorrow. This is how ur sis look like and to avoid a murder case as a result of insult that ends friendship.
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Samishiba: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Is not only Nigerian men. All men in the world don't enjoy this. The majority of the guys are hungry with this situation. Because is strange the best friend and the sister.
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Amustical(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dimeji is a useless niga. He bleeped all our friends sister even some to abortion. Me wey I I see and know then, I tried to keep mine from him. At the end of the day he's happily married now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by mariahAngel(f): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin

Ele ihe I chiga? I si'm ajula? grin

I mara ihe no na love eeh...I laugh at when people say use your head, do this, do that...If love hold you eeh!!! O nwehu onye ihu ga di ihu at all....

You will just follow your lead.....This is one out of many cases...

Okwaya?
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Munzy14(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ele ihe I chiga? I si'm ajula? grin

Okwaya?

Okwa ha si curiosity na egbu cat...grin

Yes na...Who never Jam love the form gra gra...
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by mariahAngel(f): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Munzy14:

No good thing can be achieved without risk....Even waking and sleeping everyday na risk...cheesy

Really? I feel guys with no sisters are usually soft towards women...

True sha.

Most people (especially females) are of the opinion that guys without sisters are usually tough o.

A lot of today's marriage/relationship na via social media o.

Time don pass when we stop girls along track road, bia gbado ya dia....Gwawa ya ebe owu cockroache in my cupboards, sugar in my tea, Se.un in my nairaland etc....grin grin...Nke a wu zi TT mpa anyi ha jiri gbadoo mma anyi ha...Those days...Now is Social media...U get talking, u get in your feelings and start fixing dates...Next na relationship, boom proposal...Then next level...mmeko na umu nne ya..

grin

Social media don reduce work for guys o.
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by mariahAngel(f): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
Munzy14:

Okwa ha si curiosity na egbu cat...grin

Yes na...Who never Jam love the form gra gra...

Mma'm ga si "onye ajuju anaghi efu uzo"
I hope I got it right.... cheesy
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by izubext007: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
How u go feel if ur friend tell you say ur sister nal � horse, she no dey tire to Bleep.
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
That's why it's good to keep a company of good friends
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by optimusprime2(m): 12:11am On Jul 11, 2021
Long live the "Bro code"
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Frenzy01(m): 2:04am On Jul 11, 2021
Omoh.. One of my friends don change am for me once oo.. Just because of his pretty curvy kid sister grin.

meanwhile, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact info
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 11, 2021
Not just guys even dads too. But there is really nothing you can do about it if she makes up her mind.

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Munzy14(m): 6:17am On Jul 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

True sha.

Most people (especially females) are of the opinion that guys without sisters are usually tough o.

grin

Social media don reduce work for guys o.
Lol...from experience, I feel it's the opposite...

Hehehe beauty of Social media...Equally helpful to ladies as well...Naturally some ladies are shy...Even the ones that act very bold...When it time to do the do, you will see the shy baby in them...But on social media, All women are Margret Thatcher...cheesy

While all men are Jim Iyke in a movie...grin

Buy physically we have a lot of OZO...grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? / Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) / ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.