Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,735 members, 7,898,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? (32948 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Munzy14(m): 6:19am On Jul 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Mma'm ga si "onye ajuju anaghi efu uzo"
I hope I got it right.... cheesy
Correct..cheesy

That is Nigeria then, but with current situation of tge country, Onye ajuju nwere ike fuo cha kpamkpam...
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Haywiz1122: 6:40am On Jul 11, 2021
obembet:
Why Most Nigerians guys hate to see thier friends going out with thier younger sister? This cause big issue for my friend yesterday when his elder brother was warning her about his friend. According to my friend, she told me that the guy was so nice and caring but her brother has been a great obstacle to thier relationship.

I think guys need to allow thier younger sisters to make thier choice. Afterall you won't marry your Younger sister.

Nonsense

No man will allow that because it’s an excuse to waste your 20’s to have sex and countless of Body counts around with a friend not capable

Be a virgin in your Early 20’s then learn to Be a wife as your religion teaches you, submissive, non manipulative and willing to support and play your role as a wife.

When you’re done learning all those in your early 20’s then go to the “marriage pool” straight up not dating cause dating means Hanging out for sex “Dating is a transactional relationship” My resource for your Body. Your brother,Father and not God will stop you from your purpose of being a wife, you do it the right way stated.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Haywiz1122: 6:48am On Jul 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
When they know the nasty things they do with another person’s sister.

This is common among the game playing guys, counting scores with women, building stats using ladies as data and gist and laugh about these with their friends.
No man will allow his sister to fall victim of that, hence the protection from his goons from dating her

You’re being foolish

How old are you?

Did you keep your virginity for the purpose of marriage before complaining like men don’t have standards?

Did you date the good guys that will marry you and take you seriously? No they’re not your type and are boring but you want us men to be responsible for your irresponsibility’s?

You can stop adding body counts, stop sleeping with the bad guys that uses you to counts scores.
Instead go marry the Good guys and stop complaining miserably

The Dating market/pool is for sex in exchange for my men time and resources

The marriage market/pool is for virgins to tie down high value men for marriage purpose only… wedding night sex or nothing…. Introduction,Marriage and the virginity gift to your man

Or for women like you that has lost body count, Be realistic and bring your standard to marry the type of man you know deep down your worth. If not keep complaining that’s you deserve to Marry the future president because you’re a woman and you have a virginal.
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Haywiz1122: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2021
cassidy1996:
I married my friends sister, and we have been doing great.
I thank GOD for everything

Thanks. These stupid girls don’t want to marry men their standard but always complaining and thinking they can Bleep around because society has accepted it…. Men have standards too

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Kewellbanks: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2021
The only person that love you endlessly and will never tell you, is your brother. So why let your sister fall a victim of counting scores ? It's pay to see your sister go out with someone who's out of your friends zone.
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by cloud(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2021
Ask Tony Montana aka scarface
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Bgetto: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2021
What!!!!! Get out here
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by authority2006(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2021
obembet:
Why Most Nigerians guys hate to see thier friends going out with thier younger sister? This cause big issue for my friend yesterday when his elder brother was warning her about his friend. According to my friend, she told me that the guy was so nice and caring but her brother has been a great obstacle to thier relationship.

I think guys need to allow thier younger sisters to make thier choice. Afterall you won't marry your Younger sister.

I used to think I knew why but after what I witnessed, I really don't know.

There are these two friends I knew. One has a younger sister and his friend was interested in making the sister his wife, wife! The guy wasn't into womanising and the things like that. He doesn't take alcohol, doesn't smoke, doesn't gamble. More than enough income from multiple investments and business, not stingy as he was helping cousins, nephews, nieces and families. But his friend made sure that he stood between them.
Mind you, I knew both guys like the back of my hands. Till today, I'm still asking why? Now, the girl eventually married some who wasn't around most of the time. Where is the happiness in that?
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hmm this one strong ooo, I won't date my younger sisters age mate so non of my friends should come close my younger sister?
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by mariahAngel(f): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Munzy14:

Correct..cheesy

That is Nigeria then, but with current situation of tge country, Onye ajuju nwere ike fuo cha kpamkpam...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

The lesser you know, the better? cheesy
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by mariahAngel(f): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...from experience, I feel it's the opposite...

Hehehe beauty of Social media...Equally helpful to ladies as well...Naturally some ladies are shy...Even the ones that act very bold...When it time to do the do, you will see the shy baby in them...But on social media, All women are Margret Thatcher...cheesy

While all men are Jim Iyke in a movie...grin

Buy physically we have a lot of OZO...grin

Leave Ozo alone. grin
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Munzy14(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Leave Ozo alone. grin
I feel like using him as case study...cheesy

With that his you know my dad used to tell me...cheesy
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Munzy14(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

The lesser you know, the better? cheesy
Exactly...cheesy
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by mariahAngel(f): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Munzy14:

I feel like using him as case study...cheesy

With that his you know my dad used to tell me...cheesy

I think he was overly protected.
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Munzy14(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

I think he was overly protected.

And pampered.....cheesy
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by ofiko123(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Vanity upon vanity... All is vanity.
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by MikaelDare(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
I wouldn't have any issues with it because most of my friends are responsible and those I could trust.
I
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by MikaelDare(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
On the other hand, the females also should answer the question of whether or not they won't like any of their friends dating their brothers.

Here is an attachment from one of the threads of where a brother dated and married his elder sister's friend.

Ladies don't seem to have an issue with their brothers dating their friend, but reverse seems to be the case for the guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? / Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) / ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.