Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

Why Did Religions Has Different God's But One Satan. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Religions Has Different God's But One Satan. (210 Views)

Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? / The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / Why Do Religions Have Different God But Same Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Religions Has Different God's But One Satan. by karnap(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2021
hello nairlanders
happy Sunday ..
this question has been on my mind since long,on why do we have different God's but the Satan is one.
share your thought about this.
thank you.
Re: Why Did Religions Has Different God's But One Satan. by DropsMic(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2021
Following
Re: Why Did Religions Has Different God's But One Satan. by karnap(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2021
grin Satan no need competition, one strike you are dead.
Re: Why Did Religions Has Different God's But One Satan. by Franzinni: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Becasue religion i$ man made, and most of the stories are just repackaged from one religion to another.

Epic of Gilgamesh had the Noah story way before the bible ...how is that possible?

The Quran is repackaged from the old testament.
There are many more but Wet in I sabi?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Religions Has Different God's But One Satan. by karnap(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2021
Franzinni:
Becasue religion i$ man made, and most of the stories are just repackaged from one religion to another.

Epic of Gilgamesh had the Noah story way before the bible ...how is that possible?

The Quran is repackaged from the old testament.
There are many more but Wet in I sabi?

thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Did Religions Has Different God's But One Satan. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2021
karnap:
hello nairlanders
happy Sunday ..
this question has been on my mind since long,on why do we have different God's but the Satan is one.
share your thought about this.
thank you.

Simple because the- evil is indisputably clear but the-evil will not like for The Good and God to be also Indisputably Clear.

For Clarity kills it's existence, So he must meddle and interfere with The Good, so that people will be confused as to Who and What is The Good!

So the manyier, the betterer for the-evil.
Re: Why Did Religions Has Different God's But One Satan. by Bluntguy: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2021
There is only one God. Satan is duplicating gods in the name of religion.
Re: Why Did Religions Has Different God's But One Satan. by Adamgeneral12: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Zeus and hades

Orunmila and lanroye( Esu odara)
Re: Why Did Religions Has Different God's But One Satan. by 1Sharon(f): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bluntguy:
There is only one God. Satan is duplicating gods in the name of religion.

That is YOUR belief. Other people believe there are multiple Gods.
Re: Why Did Religions Has Different God's But One Satan. by CodeTemplar: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Only one God is true, the others are largely Satan's idea of disquising his agents.

(1) (Reply)

The Present Crop Of Pastors, Heaven Or Hell? / Death Of Sound Sultan: My Impacts. / What Jesus Taught About Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.