Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,064 members, 7,890,506 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ghost Spotted Hanging Around Synagogue Church During TB Joshua’s Funeral - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghost Spotted Hanging Around Synagogue Church During TB Joshua’s Funeral (961 Views)

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghost Spotted Hanging Around Synagogue Church During TB Joshua’s Funeral by Ezegedegreat: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
Many fact has been proven,occasions and events has played out which proved that Prophet Tb Joshua is Really a Man of God.
Of other even that played out the most talked about was the point a ghost was spotted hanging aroud the church as his remains was paraded.

See Photos https://yawabase.com/unbelievable-ghost-spotted-hanging-around-synagogue-church-during-tb-joshuas-funeral/
Re: Ghost Spotted Hanging Around Synagogue Church During TB Joshua’s Funeral by onomeabuja: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ezegedegreat:
Many fact has been proven,occasions and events has played out which proved that Prophet Tb Joshua is Really a Man of God.
Of other even that played out the most talked about was the point a ghost was spotted hanging aroud the church as his remains was paraded.

See Photos https://yawabase.com/unbelievable-ghost-spotted-hanging-around-synagogue-church-during-tb-joshuas-funeral/
@Op
na like this i go do u d moment i spot u from @far....

Re: Ghost Spotted Hanging Around Synagogue Church During TB Joshua’s Funeral by meobizy(f): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
People really don't read their bibles. It seems OP didn't realize the scripture warned of demons trying to fool the living by posing as the dead. If I was religious I would wave the news off as the evil one playing tricks. Being non-religious I still wave it off as active imaginations at play.
Re: Ghost Spotted Hanging Around Synagogue Church During TB Joshua’s Funeral by RZArecta(m): 12:53am On Jul 12, 2021
Your written English is a disgrace and I'm sure anyone that Clicks your link will have his device infested by a million viruses cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Said "Church Growth" Not "Financial Growth" -sacked Pastor / Nuns Raped Little Girls With Crucifixes!!! / Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.