Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:46 AM

COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine (16552 Views)

WHO: Countries Should Not Require Proof Of Vaccine For International Travel. / COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated / COVID-19: Cloth Masks Won’t Protect You From Delta Variant – Michael Osterholm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by jimmynauty: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Covid

I had not died but live and declare the WORKS OF YHWH

Me
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by josh123(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Everbody got sick in my compound, a neighbour got sick first then others follow including children but we are all fine now. The truth is covid19 is affecting everyone here in nigeria but we all treat it as maleria, we take drugs and all is back to normal
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by silaswills01(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Stupid talk undecided
The usual crap
Like as if covid was ever our problem here
Because stupid and miserable WHO said Africa is in third wave some primal beings have begin to talk trash angry
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by akilo1: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Another way to loot loading..from concid to delta variant?where is Edo variant?
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by Geenosko: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lol.
The scam continues.
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by Geenosko: 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
OGAPARIS:

Most people at the stadium yesterday are either vaccinated, have a negative test result, or have tested positive before. Be there and be deceiving yourself.

And hope you are also aware that vaccination does not prevent death or re-infection?
Be there and be deceiving yourself.
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by OGAPARIS: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Geenosko:

And hope you are also aware that vaccination does not prevent death or re-infection?
Be there and be deceiving yourself.

Be there and be deceiving yourself
if you think that I will be here going
back and forth with you over this.
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by Geenosko: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
OGAPARIS:

Be there and be deceiving yourself
if you think that I will be here going
back and forth with you over this.

Neither will I
Have a nice day.
Vaccination doesn't prevent death or re-infection.
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
LearnEasy:
This thing is real.

SHUT UP!!!

SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by WINDSOW(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by acherj: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by chaloskyx: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
I GUESS THEY WOULD ENSURE THE VIRUS REMAINS IN NIGERIA TILL MOST OF ITS POPULATION IS VACCINATED FOR REASON KNOWN TO THEM I MEAN THEY NEVER PURSUED COUNTRIES TO THIS EXTENT WITH CHICKEN POX AND POLIO VACCINES SO WHY IS THIS ONE DIFFRENT? WHY IS THE WHO AND WORLD GOVT TRYING TO MAKE LIFE UN BEARABLE FOR ANYONE WHO HAS NOT TAKEN THE VACCINE. WE ALL KNOW IN NIGERIA EITHER WE ARE ALREADY IMMUNNE OR THE VIRUS ISNT WIDE SPREAD AS PROJECTED DUE TO OUR CLIMATE BUT DEM NO WAN GREE
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by Pavillon: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
MakotoShishio:
9,057 Travellers Disappear

https://punchng.com/covid-19-third-wave-states-run-out-of-vaccine-9057-travellers-disappear/
The delta Variant is not a Joke oo.. I was hooked with one last week and I can tell you, if not for God and my strong immune system, I for don go..

Lets go back to using mask and other practises that were in place during the first wave
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by Pavillon: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
LearnEasy:
This thing is real.

Very real...

This new variant seems to be deadlier
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by wasol: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
MakotoShishio:
9,057 Travellers Disappear

https://punchng.com/covid-19-third-wave-states-run-out-of-vaccine-9057-travellers-disappear/

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by onenaija001(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
abatically:

Over 50% of England population have been fully vaccinated while several millions that haven't been vaccinated already have some form of immunity due to previous infection. Guy u don't want to pray that what happened in England during the early days of covid happen in Nigeria. Maybe our own system or weather is helping us but u got to be dreaming if u think covid is not real.
COVID is real, but the politics attached to it is too much. Nobody is investigating the origin of this virus, people don't know what to believe concerning the virus, and these people just want us to shut up and take the vaccine because insincere Media and Social Media Companies say so? The vaccine might be sincere but those entrusted with dishing out information to people cannot be trusted. By the way we in the north are dying every day, being kidnapped rampantly, a lot of people are angry with the govt and even lost hope and all they will be told is just to take an untrusted vaccine with even no assurance of being alive to see tomorrow?
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by abatically(m): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
onenaija001:
COVID is real, but the politics attached to it is too much. Nobody is investigating the origin of this virus, people don't know what to believe concerning the virus, and these people just want us to shut up and take the vaccine because insincere Media and Social Media Companies say so? The vaccine might be sincere but those entrusted with dishing out information to people cannot be trusted. By the way we in the north are dying every day, being kidnapped rampantly, a lot of people are angry with the govt and even lost hope and all they will be told is just to take an untrusted vaccine with even no assurance of being alive to see tomorrow?

Lol, who is even giving u vaccine in Nigeria? How many doses of vaccines dey Nigeria, I'm not sure what they have can even serve 1% of the population. 48% of Americans have been fully vaccinated, over 50% of England have been fully vaccinated, China have about 240 million of their citizens fully vaccinated, France 36%, Germany 42%, Italy 37%, Spain 44%. U say u no want vaccine, where u even see the vaccine sef?

Very soon these western countries will shut down their borders to countries who have not been vaccinated and I won't blame them They have been working very hard to get their citizens vaccinated, someone cannot just come from another country where the government and citizens are non challant and come and spoil their hard work. This is the same way many rejected the polio vaccine for newborns due to ignorance and there was a spike in crippled children especially from the North. Look around, how many crippled children do u see these days after many parents have embraced having their new borns vaccinated.
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by acherj: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
abatically:

Lol, who is even giving u vaccine in Nigeria? How many doses of vaccines dey Nigeria, I'm not sure what they have can even serve 1% of the population. 48% of Americans have been fully vaccinated, over 50% of England have been fully vaccinated, China have about 240 million of their citizens fully vaccinated, France 36%, Germany 42%, Italy 37%, Spain 44%. U say u no want vaccine, where u even see the vaccine sef?

Very soon these western countries will shut down their borders to countries who have not been vaccinated and I won't blame them They have been working very hard to get their citizens vaccinated, someone cannot just come from another country where the government and citizens are non challant and come and spoil their hard work. This is the same way many rejected the polio vaccine for newborns due to ignorance and there was a spike in crippled children especially from the North. Look around, how many crippled children do u see these days after many parents have embraced having their new borns vaccinated.

More Jabs more deaths and injuries.
Wake up:
Ask yourself why the heavy censorship?~

Follow these websites for the real info

https://cdn.lbryplayer.xyz/api/v4/streams/free/Sitzung-60-Die-Zeit-ist-kein-flacher-Kreis-5-Martin/fb87824eea2953d966b67aad90df193bb35237ea/0ada98

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=73494
https://www.vaxlonghaulers.com/
https://virus-hoax.com/
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by ELgordo(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
Chiwelita agu... nigerian actor
chiol:

Stop shouting my town's name like that. The town is too peaceful and sweet to be sceamed like that.

Be guided!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption / Ebola: FG Bans Inter-state Movement Ofcorpses / Can A 10 Year Old Girl Get Pregnant? See how

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.