Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,108 members, 7,946,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) (1620 Views)

FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps / Uniben Student Under Attack By An Animal (ostrich) / Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Enskynelson(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good evening Nlanders.
I have not been in this position before and hence I am not sure if I have the right and most appropriate advice for this situation. None of my female lecturers ever demanded sexual gratification before passing any of my courses. But here's a friend of mine in a tight corner and under pressure from her project supervisor. What will you do if u were in her shoes? What advice do you have for her?

Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Obakashdee(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
This one pass me oo
Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by falcon01: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Go on
Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Kriss216: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Do you really need to ask Which tribe is the man?

4 Likes

Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by TarOrfeeek: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
If this University is not LAUTECH make thunder fire the President of Ghana.

Most probably an accommodator.
Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Enskynelson(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Obakashdee:
This one pass me oo
In fact, I didn't know how best to approach the issue.
Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Enskynelson(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
falcon01:
Go on
Don't want to put the rest of the chat as I already gave my advice and some details may put the student at risk.
Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Enskynelson(m): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Do you really need to ask Which tribe is the man?

I had to ask because of the peculiarity of the location. For instance, a Yoruba lecturer in ABU can easily be handled than a Yoruba man in OAU! This is just an illustration. Lecturers working in their State of Origin will be more difficult to handle. That was why I asked of them tribe. Now that I have answered, I need your advice pls.
Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Kriss216: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Enskynelson:

I had to ask because of the peculiarity of the location. For instance, a Yoruba lecturer in ABU can easily be handled than a Yoruba man in OAU! This is just an illustration. Lecturers working in their State of Origin will be more difficult to handle. That was why I asked of them tribe. Now that I have answered, I need your advice pls.

Sorry, I cant help you. I don't advice Nigerian girls.

4 Likes

Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Ishilove: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Enskynelson:

Report him to God. Carry his name to the altar of God and ask the archangel of war, Angel Micheal to flog nonsense out of his body. Do this for 7 days and watch things happen

5 Likes

Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by ShadowCracker(m): 1:59am On Jul 13, 2021
Ishilove:

Report him to God. Carry his name to the altar of God and ask the archangel of war, Angel Micheal to flog nonsense out of his body. Do this for 7 days and watch things happen
Report him to God really.
Is this a joke or what undecided.

Enskynelson please ignore this beyen, First thing first report to your parents, then report to the relevant security operatives, and sue that damn lecturer to court, if you could get mainstream journalist to carry the case then cool.

No be only Angel Micheal go flog, angel ishilove sef go join flog. iranugrin grin grin grin
Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by ITbomb(m): 5:17am On Jul 13, 2021
Get evidence first before reporting.
You have your phone.
Voice or video or pic is better than text

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Enskynelson(m): 6:05am On Jul 13, 2021
ITbomb:
Get evidence first before reporting.
You have your phone.
Voice or video or pic is better than text
Thanks for this. Exactly my thoughts too. I have advised her to put her phone on record anytime she goes in to his office so she can gather evidences little by little.
Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Enskynelson(m): 6:09am On Jul 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Report him to God really.
Is this a joke or what undecided.

Enskynelson please ignore this beyen, First thing first report to your parents, then report to the relevant security operatives, and sue that damn lecturer to court, if you could get mainstream journalist to carry the case then cool.

No be only Angel Micheal go flog, angel ishilove sef go join flog. iranugrin grin grin grin

God will seat on his His throne and laugh at Africans and say: So, in spite of all the things I have given these people, they keep asking me for everything including what they can do by themselves.
I agree with reporting with the relevant authorities after securing enough evidences.
Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Enskynelson(m): 6:10am On Jul 13, 2021
Kriss216:

Sorry, I cant help you. I don't advice Nigerian girls.
Really? You don't have a Nigerian sister, a Nigerian wife? How do you keep up with them?

1 Like

Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:20am On Jul 13, 2021
Really don't know how to advice your friend
Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Kennyking1234: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

lol wetin first president of Ghana do?
Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Mikey2004(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

TarOrfeeek:

TarOrfeeek:

why will u say its Lautech?
Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Mikey2004(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2021
The best advice i can give you is to keep praying and you can inform your HOD if he/she is fear God.
Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Echowas: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2021
Make a screen record of the chat and send it to his wife... Futher inform him that you have the intention of taking it to punch news paper if she fails any of her course. You need to dare him.
Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Elmaaq: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2021
You need to report him to higher authorities in the school or in government like senate etc

Take advantage of your wide network, family and friends or even your Church, to connect with people in Authority

Or better still reach out to @segalink on Twitter he'll gladly help
Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Enskynelson(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2021
Mikey2004:
The best advice i can give you is to keep praying and you can inform your HOD if he/she is fear God.
Thanks. I thought of that. My issue is that the HOD and Dean are both male and that didn't help the decision at all. This is because it will end up like "dogs don't eat dog." kind of. However, that I think is a good one. Thanks.
Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Enskynelson(m): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2021
Elmaaq:
You need to report him to higher authorities in the school or in government like senate etc

Take advantage of your wide network, family and friends or even your Church, to connect with people in Authority

Or better still reach out to @segalink on Twitter he'll gladly help
Thanks man. This will help. But before then, we have to gather enough evidences.

1 Like

Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Mikey2004(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2021
Enskynelson:

Thanks. I thought of that. My issue is that the HOD and Dean are both male and that didn't help the decision at all. This is because it will end up like "dogs don't eat dog." kind of. However, that I think is a good one. Thanks.
Go to your student affairs and report there and also to your SUG President,but before you go pray and put their mind in God's hand

1 Like

Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by duro4chang(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
If you have his number post it here so that by the time about fifty people call him and warn him seriously he will desist.
Re: Student Under Pressure For Sex From The Lecturer (advice Needed) by Enskynelson(m): 1:57am On Jul 14, 2021
duro4chang:
If you have his number post it here so that by the time about fifty people call him and warn him seriously he will desist.
OMG! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Highest JAMB Score 2022 / How Can I Further With A Third Class? / 40m Dollars To Build A School In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.