Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,169 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

Why Beauty Or Fine Face Is Good (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Beauty Or Fine Face Is Good (pics) (1755 Views)

Girls With Fine Face ( My Believe / My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] / This Is The Reason Why Blow.job Is Good (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Beauty Or Fine Face Is Good (pics) by Williampisces: 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Imagine, in the case of CHIDIMMA, she's gaining some points because of her beauty... They are delaying judgement..Then, imagine say her face be like either, Sunday Igboho, Nedi Nwoko or Adams oshiomole faces... They for done stone her to death... Ugly girls or boys, please, stay out of crime... They will send you to God shaperly undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Beauty Or Fine Face Is Good (pics) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
That has always being the mistake of men(simps), Misinterpreting beauty for innocence. angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Beauty Or Fine Face Is Good (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
LIVINGICON:
That has always being the mistake of men(simps), Misinterpreting beauty for innocence. angry

Fallacy of hasty generalization.

2 Likes

Re: Why Beauty Or Fine Face Is Good (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Your reasoning is erroneous; ascribing vindictive judgement to appearance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Beauty Or Fine Face Is Good (pics) by DryMouth: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sunday is nt ugly

9 Likes

Re: Why Beauty Or Fine Face Is Good (pics) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Op is a weed smoker

2 Likes

Re: Why Beauty Or Fine Face Is Good (pics) by BarrSly: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Definitely cheap one mixed with elephant grass.
Rozcol:
Op is a weed smoker

2 Likes

Re: Why Beauty Or Fine Face Is Good (pics) by BarrSly: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
OP grow up! Beauty is not a determinant factor for the propensity to commit crime or the probability of being accused of such.

If you carry on this mentality best believe people go take advantage of you tire.

5 Likes

Re: Why Beauty Or Fine Face Is Good (pics) by Williampisces: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ugly men quoting me.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Beauty Or Fine Face Is Good (pics) by ceede2: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oop!!!! one of your nut is lose, but you are not far from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Beauty Or Fine Face Is Good (pics) by bahdpersona(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
BarrSly:
OP grow up! Beauty is not a determinant factor for the propensity to commit crime or the probability of being accused of such.

If you carry on this mentality best believe people go take advantage of you tire.

But beauty or fine face has a way of tricking the brain.... There was a time I followed a friend to meet his girl, this his girlfriend was at home with her friend, they all dressed well in good clothes including my friend except me that wore dirty clothe with a rough face.. Soon, there was a bad smell in the room( apparently someone farted) everyone including my friend said I'm the person that fart, I said it's not me but they all said it's me

1 Like

Re: Why Beauty Or Fine Face Is Good (pics) by Conner44: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
bahdpersona:

But beauty or fine face has a way of tricking the brain.... There was a time I followed a friend to meet his girl, this his girlfriend was at home with her friend, they all dressed well in good clothes including my friend except me that wore dirty clothe with a rough face.. Soon, there was a bad smell in the room( apparently someone farted) everyone including my friend said I'm the person that fart, I said it's not me but they all said it's me

that time when i was small and this type of thing happened where we will smell the mess but nobody will own up, we will all agree to bend down and delegate one of us to sniff everyones nyash to know the culprit.

woe betide you if your nyash was the one at fault.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes On Her Kneel To Apologize To Her Guy,while He Smoke On Her Face(video) / Is Dating Sites Still Working In Nigeria For Singles To Find Love? / Are Some Female Bankers Really That Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.