Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

+18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] (2946 Views)

Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) / Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? Part 2 [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
+18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture]

Yesterday, I created a post. See below. https://www.nairaland.com/6646824/should-give-it-hard-slow

iLegendd:
So, the day before yesterday, I was watching football and this female friend of mine came in with a short dress, but no panties or bra.

Since she's a troublemaker and doesn't like football, she started operating her phone. Two minutes into the game, England scored and I confidently told her England will win.

She looked up and asked, "England and which country is playing?" And I replied, "Italy."

She smiled and told me Italy will win at the end. We started debating it, but finally settled with a challenge.

If Italy wins, I'll take her out, buy her sharwama, ice cream, and co. If England wins, she'll do this and that.

Unfortunately, Italy won and I'm not happy. As someone who hates to fail promises, I just have to do it, but I don't want to use my money.

Who will dash me 10k to take her out? God will replenish your pocket. England is a sh!thole country.

At the end of the post, I said again...

iLegendd:
Or, do you guys suggest I sell our Lasticle book that costs 10k at a 50% discount to just two people to raise 10k?

Here is a link to read the free version of the book. It's on how to cure PE permanently and naturally last hours in bed without drugs https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Unfortunately, only one person took advantage of it and he paid 36k for 9 books. It was supposed to be 72k, but since I gave him 50% discount, be only paid 36k.

I did this promo because I hate to fail any promise I make that involves money.

I could use my money to take her out, but I needed brand new money and I got 36k today. This is just to show you that making money is easy if you solve people's problems.

Consider me a blessing to this forum and not a noise because I tell you how it and I discourage you from crime. I don't only discourage from crime, but I have shown you time without number how to succeed without crime.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
She was the reason I conducted the promo and below is how I spent the money.

1. Beef shawarma 1300
2. Chicken shawarma 1500
3. Two ice cream 1,000
4. Meatpie 300

Total 4,100

I bought one chicken for 4500 and feed for 900.

My promise has been fulfilled and thanks to my client. I pray for more clients and I pray you all shall succeed in all your legit endeavors.

1 Like

Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Bonus things I bought with the money just for remembrance sake

1. Electric oven for 14k (I don't even need it)
2. 8 white plates for 8k (I don't even need them)
3. That's all

How much is left?

1 Like

Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by Juicewrld27: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
iLegendd:
Bonus things I bought with the money

3. That's all

How much is left?
do giveaway with whats left grin
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by Cerebellum: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
This guy selfgrin

Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Juicewrld27:
do giveaway with whats left grin

As a first commenter, you have 1k card from what is left.
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by Juicewrld27: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
iLegendd:

As a first commenter, you have 1k card from what is left.
today is my lucky day grin. My digits dey my personal text. My mahn good sales for you from now henceforth

1 Like

Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by lilvicky68(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
iLegendd:
Bonus things I bought with the money just for remembrance sake

3. That's all

How much is left?
Mtchewwwww..

Wetin concern hard and slow with all these?

1 Like

Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Juicewrld27:
today is my lucky day grin. My digits dey my personal text. My mahn good sales for you from now henceforth

Sent, Sir.
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by Juicewrld27: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
iLegendd:

Sent, Sir.
seen sir. Many thanks
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
For those that love pictures, see them below. For those that want to see the full chat of the transaction, request for it.

1 Like

Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
England's failure to win didn't go in vain at last.

Haters, over to you. Abuse me let me cry before I go to bed. If you want me to stop, click like, but if you want me to continue, click share.
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
iLegendd:
England's failure to win didn't go in vain at last.

Haters, over to you. Abuse me let me cry before I to bed.
my guy show me small love too,...
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
It's really funny how I use Nairaland to catch fun, but not free fun — paid one. I like it, but I'll soon stop creating posts.
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Cerebellum:
This guy selfgrin

shocked

Ah! I'm broke again. I can't take it. I'm committing suicide tonight for being broke.
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by Cerebellum: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
iLegendd:

shocked

Ah! I'm broke again. I can't take it. I'm committing suicide tonight for being broke.

Lol...suicide keh! Hell fire straightgrin

Sha send me airtime make I use am call family
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tips of life from wise men

1. Don't take life too seriously, but be serious and focused in your pursuit and know when to have fun.

2. Don't eat lone — share some because when you die, those are the ones that will tell good stories about you.

3. When you make a financial or material promise, don't fail because it hurts — it's better never to promise than to fail.

4. Endure all the bad names they'll call you because if nobody talks about you, then you're a nobody.

5. A man who spent ordinary 30k legit money is at peace and ahead a man who spent 30 billion stolen or illegal money.

6. Before you spend, make sure you've invested.

7. Before you buy or marry, make sure it's tested. (You known what in mean).

7 Likes

Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by cheechee1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Baba show me small love abeg. Even if na chop money. No yawa
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
iLegendd:

shocked

boss life is really hard here,

anything for ur boy
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dundalk:
boss life is really hard here,

anything for ur boy

Everybody on Nairaland is my boss and I'll always stay loyal to all of you.

You suppose roger me, your boy, something.

You just wan turn table around make people non know say you be my oga.
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
iLegendd:

Everybody on Nairaland is my boss and I'll always stay loyal to all of you.

You suppose roger me, your boy, something.

You just wan turn table around make people non know say you be my oga.
no dey whine me pls,

i never see that 36k u transact in a year.

mtswwww,am broke
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Juicewrld27:
congratulations bro
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Chukwudi spent just 36k to improve his life and relationship and he'll soon know things most men will never know — this is wisdom. Also, this doesn't stop him from focusing on making money.

On the other hand, there are men who are spending not just 36k, but 36 millions on ladies and at the end, she'll still cheat and give birth to another man's child.

So, it's not all about money, but how wisely you use it to better your life and good people around you.

Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
iLegendd:
Tips of life from wise men

1. Don't take life too seriously, but be serious and focused in your pursuit and know when to have fun.

2. Don't eat lone — share some because when you die, those are the ones that will tell good stories about you.

3. When you make a financial or material promise, don't fail because it hurts — it's better never to promise than to fail.

4. Endure all the bad names they'll call you because if nobody talks about you, then you're a nobody.

5. A man who spent ordinary 30k legit money is at peace and ahead a man who spent 30 billion stolen or illegal money.

6. Before you spend, make sure you've invested.

7. Before you buy or marry, make sure it's tested. (You known what in mean).

Garbage as usual,

When I die I don't care if people have good words to say about me

I just don't care

Apparently, i'm not living my life so that when I die
People will have good words to say about me
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by wumi2017(f): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Drummers won't even let us hear what pastor have to say, before "praise the Lord" u don hear skrum skrum, korogodom Tom Tom gbish grin.......Say no to premature Ejaculation

Ilegend Oosa grin una weldone
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
wumi2017:
Drummers won't even let us hear what pastor have to say, before "praise the Lord" u don hear skrum skrum, korogodom Tom Tom gbish grin.......Say no to premature Ejaculation

Ilegend Oosa grin una weldone

grin grin

That's one of my missions in life — to make sure all men can last as long they want in bed natrually and permanently with their wives to avoid or reduced cheating and divorce.

1 Like

Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by kingPhidel(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Buh guys do you know that if a horse is running you’ll be hearing chukwudi chukwudi chukwudi

1 Like

Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by Brian47(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
kingPhidel:
Buh guys do you know that if a horse is running you’ll be hearing chukwudi chukwudi chukwudi
grin grin grin madman
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by Brian47(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
I legend l love what you do here.
More grace to you.
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
I want to watch TV for 40 minutes, but look at what she's doing.

I must remain a virgin.
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by Juicewrld27: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
iLegendd:

I must remain a virgin.
temptations from the daughter of eve. Stay strong and keep your faarginity grin
Re: +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
iLegendd:

I must remain a virgin.
I hate waist_bead.... Kayamata loading

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. / What I Did With My Sick Babe / Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.