Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,617 members, 7,934,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 02:50 PM

"You're Such An Inspiration To Me Big Sis" - Nengi Celebrates Rita Dominic At 46 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You're Such An Inspiration To Me Big Sis" - Nengi Celebrates Rita Dominic At 46 (488 Views)

Rita Dominic Marks 49th Birthday (Pictures) / BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Rita Dominic At The Largest Mosque In Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You're Such An Inspiration To Me Big Sis" - Nengi Celebrates Rita Dominic At 46 by Okoyeaniche(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Reality TV star, Nengi Rebecca Hampson has celebrated Rita Dominic, a renowned Nollywood actress who turned 46-year-old today.

The multiple award-winning actress, who is also a producer, model, and philanthropist took to her Instagram page to appreciate God for all His blessings

She wrote;

"12/07, Thank you, God, for your mercy, your light, and your blessings..���..Happy birthday Ree Dee �."

Celebrating the veteran actress, Nengi shared a picture of Rita Dominic with the caption;...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "You're Such An Inspiration To Me Big Sis" - Nengi Celebrates Rita Dominic At 46 by Fahdiga(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Old hoes
Re: "You're Such An Inspiration To Me Big Sis" - Nengi Celebrates Rita Dominic At 46 by BlueSprint: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sis or aunty. Smh. I've always seen Nengi as trying too hard to replicate Rita Dominic from day one

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Nina Ivy Shows Off Her New Banging Body After Plastic Surgery / Free Nazi Nnamdi Kanu Now To Avoid Had I Know – Rita Edochie Tells FG [video] / Why I Always Wear White Suits — Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.