Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder (54123 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by ijustdey: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested more suspects in connection with the murder of late Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga.

The Lagos Police Commissioner, Hakeem Odumosu, made this known during a parade of some suspects at the command headquarters in Ikeja on Wednesday, without giving details.

“We have established a case of conspiracy in the murder and we have arrested more suspects,” he said.

Odumosu also assured the public that police would not compromise in the case, dismissing claims that one of the arrested suspected, Chidinma Ojukwu, was given a soft-landing.

The police boss had described the new claims made by Chidinma Ojukwu, the suspected killer of Super TV boss as an “afterthought”.

In a video that went viral on Monday, the undergraduate denied killing the Super TV CEO – a claim that is contrary to her initial confession.

When she was paraded at the police command headquarters on June 24, the suspect had admitted to stabbing the 50-year-old in the neck with a knife after a disagreement.

She also corroborated the claim in an exclusive video interview with The PUNCH.

Odumosu, however, insisted that the police have the suspect on tape during her confession.

He said, “That is the trait of an active criminal; she was here, we recorded her. The night she was arrested, we recorded her at the state CIID, even the lady that rented the place to her, we recorded her and we have all that. If she now has an afterthought, investigation will prove that.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-more-suspects-arrested-in-supertv-boss-atagas-murder-police/

6 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Bola146(f): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin We are watching this movie grin grin I just pity the poor man that died shamelessly undecided

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by ShobayoEmma(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
Now will get the clearer picture and the truth shall be known.

Buhari a good man with evil Intensions

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by DDfruitful: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
No names mentioned

7 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by DankemzI(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Controversies too much for this case undecided

3 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Nbotee(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
So it's possible the confessions she made was coerced... Becos she first insisted she had no help and narrated how she killed him and den all of a sudden she made a U-turn and now more suspects arrested.. Nigerian Police are jus always embarassing themselves. Why parade her before the media and allow her make confessions wen they were yet to finish investigations

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by longetivity(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Gang up murder

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Karlovych: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
embarassed embarassed Clown country, more suspects indeed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by badboyTee(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
damn niggar
isoryt wink incase chidinma comes out pls lemme know I must not masturbate with her pic in vain cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Cokahot: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
How many persons entered the apartment. They need to torture the security guard first.

10 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by GOTVee: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south, I think it's time for the national assembly to enact a law prohibiting married men from having girlfriends. Any married man caught with a girlfriend should be sentenced to life in prison so as to serve as a deterrence to others. sad

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Aufbauh(m): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Chidinma case is a tale of a 'young runs girl' who plays a protagonist in the web of high level conspiracy of murder.

She definitely don't know the much consequences of her act when she accepted the role.
Again lack of parental upbringing contributed immensely to her thoughtless act.

60 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by manuel4real(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
smiley
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by oneble: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Story
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by KeyStakeHolder: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
More heads will roll...
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by SILVERLINES: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by slawormiir: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Whichever way the pendulum swings....

I can bet my balls chindinma still is in deep shit

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Lee99: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Story with 7 heads, cut one off 2 more appear, I believe the ancient greeks called it Hydra, anyway I'm hoping more confessions come out and the wife is probably culpable this one NPF don't want to announce names of those they arrested, if they had been common thugs or Chidinma's boyfriend they would have paraded them, I smell high profile culprits well, mama njoku more popcorn to my bowl please cool

4 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by fasho01(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Now things are beginning to unfold as expected

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/breaking-more-suspects-arrested-in-supertv-boss-atagas-murder-police/

Hmmm

Dem go soon begin use dis babe to ensnare political opponents. Perhaps that is the deal she has been given to spare her life.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Antoeni(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
More suspects be arrested while chidimma getting more fresher and she has turned celebrity
She will soon be having a juicy endorsements

9 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by BennyDGreat: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Aufbauh:
Chidinma case is a tale of a 'young runs girl' who plays a protagonist in the web of high level conspiracy of murder.

She definitely don't know the much consequences of her act when she accepted the role.
Again lack of parental upbringing contributed immensely to her thoughtless act.

Apt. The media trial isn't appropriate in my opinion

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by PHZADDY1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
E never do??
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by abobote: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
G
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by VillageHead: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
We are waiting to hear Brenda and Izu's sides of the story.

3 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by TimmyTen(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
This matter eh
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by brosom(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
I won't be surprised if any of his relative has a hand in his death,

Won't Also be surprised if they indict her wife,

For the heart of man is evil and wicked!!!

5 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Skoonheid(f): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
This wicked man Buhari, the repository and embodiment of many forms of soul-destroying hatred. this monstrous product of former wrongs and shame.

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Jack14(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Damn dis film go long ooo cool

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Bahamas95(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Abeg which season this movie dey now

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) / Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat / 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.